Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: do what thou wilt by Molock @ 7 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jakobo deTauxrojOriginally Posted By: MolockOriginally Posted By: Dionysus Satanists are atheists. I disagree with that remark. I'm a traditional Satanist (AKA Theistic Satanist) and know many other people who are too. I believ
Jump to new posts Re: (Only athiests can be Satanists.) I disagree. by Molock @ 13 minutes 25 seconds ago

I respect your views. I'm just trying to show there is a different form of Satanism which does in fact co-inside closely to the Christian version of Satanism. Granted this form does have its draw backs in the sense that our nit group tends to get the
Jump to new posts Re: (Only athiests can be Satanists.) I disagree. by Jakobo deTauxroj @ Today at 05:38 AM

Originally Posted By: MolockI'm a theistic Satanist. In essence I'm kind of a Christian. Way back when, once upon a time, I was a member of the LDS Church. I recognized that my religion was lacking and I wasn't fulfilled by the things I was given, s
Jump to new posts Re: Being born a Satanist? by Jakobo deTauxroj @ Today at 05:17 AM

Satanism is a meritocracy, so nothing is given. Everything is earned. Satanists who go around shouting about their parents or their family lineage - like so many Wiccan witches who won't stop talking about their witch-grandmothers - is just pretentio
Jump to new posts Re: (Only athiests can be Satanists.) I disagree. by Haman Caiaphas @ Today at 05:15 AM

Originally Posted By: MolockI'm a theistic Satanist. There is no such thing. Satanism is the refusal to bow down before ANY external "God." The Satanist chooses himself as God. Also, Satanists are more than simply atheists. An atheist can
Jump to new posts Re: do what thou wilt by Jakobo deTauxroj @ Today at 04:39 AM

Originally Posted By: MolockOriginally Posted By: Dionysus Satanists are atheists. I disagree with that remark. I'm a traditional Satanist (AKA Theistic Satanist) and know many other people who are too. I believe theistic Satanism existed long befor
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts ????,?????? by efghij630408 @ Today at 02:08 AM

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????http://www.800181.com????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Website Bugs & Issues
Jump to new posts Cheap NFL Jerseys by abcdef133723 @ Today at 01:47 AM

About 15 percent of women who haven't been able to get pregnant have damaged or blocked fallopian tubes. Avoid frustration. These evergreen movies would continue to entertain moviegoers,Wholesale Jerseys China, generation after generation.How a Hot T
CoS Emporium.com
Elle en même temps produit réparer utilisant Shane. Juste pour sauver toute équipe, Lem (Curtis 'Lemonhead' Lemansky) consacre beaucoup de fonds, en temps voulu déclencher un bon combat potentiel qui alors tout Squad Attaque qui décidera à la partie
Jump to new posts (Only athiests can be Satanists.) I disagree. by Molock @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

I'm a theistic Satanist. In essence I'm kind of a Christian. I believe in God, Jesus, Angels, Demons, and Satan (AKA Lucifer.) But I don't love God or Jesus. In fact I hate them. I do worship Satan as a God and not just as a symbolic word. I do not b
Jump to new posts Re: do what thou wilt by Molock @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Dionysus Satanists are atheists. I disagree with that remark. I'm a traditional Satanist (AKA Theistic Satanist) and know many other people who are too. I believe theistic Satanism existed long before LaVey formed his church.
Jump to new posts Re: Being born a Satanist? by Molock @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

I have a question that would result in a topic with almost the same name as this one. So I'll just ask it here. If someone was the child of two parents who are Satanists would that garner that person more respect among other Satanists? Kind of like h
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: Cancel my profile by MissMina1556 @ Yesterday at 06:05 PM

Thank you Priestess LKRice for answering my question. Looks like LttD is stuck with me. Mina
Jump to new posts Re: Being born a Satanist? by Nemo @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

Quote:I think some actively choose the hard road (present company included) in order to forge something better of ourselves without having yet achieved mastery. You are not what you do. Identity is not utility. You cannot BE "better".
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic views on food, diet, etc.? by Jakobo deTauxroj @ Yesterday at 02:54 PM

Since I started this post, I did get a copy of Satan Speaks! and The Devil's Notebook. If I wanted an authoritative answer from the top, LaVey wrote it in his own words a few times between the two books. Part of what I wanted to discuss with this thr
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic views on food, diet, etc.? by Fnord @ Yesterday at 02:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Jakobo deTauxrojThe point is to learn about the theory and application of Satanic thought, but also how Satanism is lived today. Your initial point was valid. If Satanism is concerned with extending one's own existence, then i
Jump to new posts Re: Being born a Satanist? by Fnord @ Yesterday at 02:27 PM

"The human animal, without mastery of self, will always take the path of least resistance." I don't agree with this. I think some actively choose the hard road (present company included) in order to forge something better of ourselves with
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: Cancel my profile by LKRice @ Yesterday at 02:09 PM

"I am not sure how to close out and cancel my profile on LttD." I don't think that's an option. The closest option that I have as a Moderator is to ban your account. Obviously not the same thing. "When my profile does get cancelled

Forum Stats
12755 Members
73 Forums
44015 Topics
405077 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold