Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: how to register into active membership? by Nemo @ 35 minutes 41 seconds ago

Just go here: http://churchofsatan.com/active-membership.php
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Falling Out of Love with the AMORC by Dark Passenger @ Today at 11:13 AM

Well said. Once you cross the threshold, the journey becomes something completely different than it appeared at first, and you just can't get to the door fast enough--as illustrated in this similar epic tale...
Jump to new posts Re: Falling Out of Love with the AMORC by Janina @ Today at 10:57 AM

Like High Priest Gilmore said: "All religion is show business, but we are the only ones who admit it".
Jump to new posts Re: Falling Out of Love with the AMORC by Quaark @ Today at 09:41 AM

I am reminded, vaguely and not entirely aptly, but still reminded none the less, of the story of Gollum in the Hobbit. He had as a child imagined the deep dark underground roots of the mountains to be filled with mystical secrets and truths. After
Jump to new posts Re: Falling Out of Love with the AMORC by Dark Passenger @ Today at 09:02 AM

Well said. I'm not surprised that AA is religious. Degraded people tend to cluster in degrading atmospheres. Any time I consider the possibility of drinking too much, I simply consider the masochism of AA and remind myself that being responsible mean
Jump to new posts Re: Your Favourite Indulgences? by Cape Cobra @ Today at 08:58 AM

I enjoy savory foods and spicy foods, so potato chips and Thai sweet chilli rice crackers are my ultimate indulgences. I don't eat them too often, though. Treating myself every now and again is much more rewarding.
Jump to new posts Re: Falling Out of Love with the AMORC by Felltyde @ Today at 06:43 AM

I think we all can relate to such a crossroads. What we are and what we know make it hard for us to jump through hops even when we know that we are simply going through the motions for a greater purpose of our own design. On one hand, we almost ha
Jump to new posts Re: Toshiba’s humanoid robot by LightAngel @ Today at 04:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Dark PassengerDoes she accept a 3 1/2 inch floppy? Heh maybe you should ask this guy I'm very entertained by how different people react to her
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts how to register into active membership? by paulsuriaz @ Today at 04:12 AM

I have been a member of the cos, since 1982 and am new to the Internet side of communication, I have not been active as a member since 1998, can I update my current info, as I would like to interact with other satanists, I proudly hold the warlock de
Jump to new posts Falling Out of Love with the AMORC by Dark Passenger @ Today at 03:25 AM

I've had a rite of passage as a Satanist I thought I'd share. I'm posting it because at its root, my experience seems like one many Satanists may experience in their lives, and I'd really enjoy reading other Satanists' perspectives on this. When I w

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406053 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements