Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Do you believe in paranormal activity? by Mr. E. Mann @ Today at 03:19 PM

Nemo is a magister of The CoS Priesthood and a regular on these forums. He's also the founder of The Temple of the Vampire.
Jump to new posts Re: Do you believe in paranormal activity? by Equinox @ Today at 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By: UltraviolenceSame. I don't think scientists have discovered everything "out there", I'm sure there are other things that have yet to be explained, but until then I'm just uncertain... As an undergraduate scientist, I
Jump to new posts Re: Do you say "thank god" or something else? by Drake_Bamboozle @ Today at 12:39 PM

I say what I want, when I want.
Jump to new posts Re: Do you believe in paranormal activity? by Ultraviolence @ Today at 11:59 AM

Originally Posted By: EquinoxNope. But show me some real, tangible evidence that these things exist, and I'll be happy to change my answer. Same. I don't think scientists have discovered everything "out there", I'm sure there are other t
Jump to new posts Re: Do you believe in paranormal activity? by Ultraviolence @ Today at 11:50 AM

Who is Nemo? I'm new here...
Jump to new posts Re: Do you believe in paranormal activity? by Mr. E. Mann @ Today at 10:48 AM

Ghosts? Yes, I have good reason to believe in them. I can't exactly explain what they are but I've had a couple of encounters with what appeared to be some sort of phantoms. Magic? My experiences with this can't be held up as irrefutable evidence be
Jump to new posts Re: Do you believe in paranormal activity? by Equinox @ Today at 10:26 AM

Nope. But show me some real, tangible evidence that these things exist, and I'll be happy to change my answer.
Jump to new posts Do you believe in paranormal activity? by Ultraviolence @ Today at 07:25 AM

Ghosts, magic, fairies, vampires, anything. Do you believe they exist?
Jump to new posts Re: Do you say "thank god" or something else? by Ultraviolence @ Today at 07:07 AM

Yes, and by "God" I mean "me".
Jump to new posts Re: Humans Need Not Apply by StabAvery @ Today at 06:31 AM

Very cool product Magister Nemo! If they can get it to function in cold weather I just might buy some stock. In my experience, things get cold and brittle, then break at the least desirable time to fix them. I think the same might hold true for thi

Forum Stats
12115 Members
73 Forums
43871 Topics
405537 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements