Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Ignorance and our pride by RealJK @ Today at 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: DJ Breadcrumbthe incorrect Sigil of Baphomet on it (album art from a band, to be a bit more descriptive.. I'm sure you know that one without me naming names.) Incorrect? According to whom? If I reverse "the lord of perdit
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: Question? by RealJK @ Today at 12:50 PM

Originally Posted By: NemoYou can start here for a general historical overview: http://www.churchofsatan.com/ritual-magic-in-the-church-of-satan.php OR, you can start here: HE MADE IT UP. Does that make it less powerful to you? Or more so? Choos
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Intelligence?! by RealJK @ Today at 12:43 PM

Intelligence, at the very least, requires understanding the nature of the word itself. Its derivations and sources. Wouldn't you say?
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Intelligence?! by Dax9 @ Today at 12:12 AM

Quote: Which one of these do you think applies to you? A mix of existential, intrapersonal, logical/mathematical, musical, and linguistic, though I think that linguistic intelligence should entail the ability to learn and speak multiple languages. (
Jump to new posts Re: A Satanic Challenge by Ziven @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Losing who we 'think' we are does not mean an identity now must somehow be found. Instead; identifying and setting aside who we are not, simply allows what we ARE, to become known. Once realized, everything we choose becomes for the first time, me
Jump to new posts Re: The Balance of the Equinox. by LowKey @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

Thank you for your inspiration, Magister!
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Intelligence?! by LowKey @ Yesterday at 04:42 PM

This is a very interesting post. I've never considered that there are so many different categories of intelligence. I usually just thought of many of the types mentioned here only as talents or skills but I suppose any talent or skill does necessitat

Forum Stats
12962 Members
73 Forums
44315 Topics
406739 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold