Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Discussing Satanism with my boy's dad. by FeederOfLifeFrce @ Today at 01:58 PM

Thank you both for the feedback! I have done a few things this weekend to elevate and help him understand some of what was concerning him. 1st, wrote him a poem to help him understand from a kids point of view what is real, what is imagination, and
Jump to new posts Re: Discussing Satanism with my boy's dad. by LowKey @ Today at 11:22 AM

My situation is a bit different. I'm the step-father of a 6-year-old girl who lives with her mother and I and visits her biological father, his live-in girlfriend and her two young children on the weekends. I have a good relationship with her dad bu
Jump to new posts Re: Discussing Satanism with my boy's dad. by alchemy @ Today at 10:46 AM

It sounds to me like you've handled things well on your side of the fence. It was wrong for them to make the child fear his mother in that way, and if it doesn't stop he's going to become involved in a tug-of-war where he feels forced to pick sides.
Jump to new posts Re: Satanism: Atheistic VS Agnostic by LowKey @ Today at 04:28 AM

Akilith, you got me on a technicality. Anti-matter, though not matter, still exists. Therefore, it can be proven. If something actually DOES NOT EXIST, though, how can that be proven? It can be tested in various ways but does lack of evidence mean t
Jump to new posts Happy first half of a Century! by Old_Pig @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

My most sincere congratulations to all Satanists for this first fifty years keeping the flame alive! Hail Magus Anton Szandor LaVey! Hail Satan!
Jump to new posts Happy 50th Anniversary by Valtiel @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

A very happy Walpurgisnacht to all, and I hope you all find a way to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Church of Satan. x

Forum Stats
12683 Members
73 Forums
44151 Topics
406021 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold