Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: PokemonGo prank by Zeviander @ Yesterday at 08:37 PM

This is a brilliant prank. They already don't like the fact people are showing up to play a game.
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Nemo @ Yesterday at 01:26 PM

Quote: I don't go shouting, but at same the time I won't be swayed. That's the problem with belief. Beliefs are assumptions that may or may not be correct, as I explained in my recent article in The Black Flame. Self-validated knowledge is far,
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Total Darkness @ Yesterday at 12:04 PM

I have personally been open about my belief system. Granted, tact is sometimes required. I've read The Satanic Bible. I am also reading required media. I don't go shouting, but at same the time I won't be swayed.
Jump to new posts Re: Introduce meself by james barnaby @ Yesterday at 11:47 AM

No problem mate
Jump to new posts Re: Introduce meself by Total Darkness @ Yesterday at 11:44 AM

Thank you for the welcome.
Jump to new posts Re: Introduce meself by james barnaby @ Yesterday at 11:37 AM

Oh good great Welcome .
Jump to new posts Re: PokemonGo prank by Cybil @ Yesterday at 04:27 AM

Haha, funny indeed ) thank you )))
Jump to new posts Re: Introduce meself by Total Darkness @ Yesterday at 04:13 AM

I'd like to introduce myself to you all. I go by Total Darkness. It has a lot of meaning as per my journey that has lead me here. I hope to continue to learn and become more aware. Again, nice meeting you all.

Forum Stats
12772 Members
73 Forums
44200 Topics
405913 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold