Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Love help please by Fallen88 @ Today at 04:22 PM

Hey, I'm still new to Satanism, anyone is welcome to correct me if I'm wrong. One of the Satanic rules include not making sexual advances to anyone unless they've welcomed it. In your case, don't you think in a way you'd be going against this? Whoev
Jump to new posts Love help please by Scoobert10 @ Today at 10:35 AM

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could help me/give me any insight on casting a love spell that breaks free will or a good way to summon dantalion to help me. Because I'm a member of the same sex in love with a member of the same sex who is completel
Jump to new posts Re: Smelling smoke when there's no fire by Fallen88 @ Today at 02:06 AM

I'm a nurse. I came across that too when I began looking for the topic in question online. Figured I'm healthy, that couldn't be it but.... maybe I should get checked out.
Jump to new posts Re: Smelling smoke when there's no fire by Drake_Bamboozle @ Today at 12:52 AM

Being able to smell burning can be a symptom of a brain tumour. See your doctor.

Forum Stats
13032 Members
73 Forums
44365 Topics
406962 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold