Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: The ingenuity of words and sincerity of authority by fatebender @ Today at 01:11 AM

As far as I know there is no faction of the Church of Satan priesthood dedicated to policing those of us who may wish to don tinfoil hats, or experiment with magic mojos, or whatever else. Nobody expects you to agree with everything that some individ
Jump to new posts Re: My intro and a question about satanism by SaintG @ Yesterday at 04:27 PM

You wouldn't be capable of
Jump to new posts Re: Atheistic vs. theistic satanism by Ravarx @ Yesterday at 01:33 PM

I dress according to the situation. If I'm in a casual environment with other people my age, I will dress in band and fandom clothing of various shades of black and splendor. If I'm at work, or in another professional environment, such as my grandpar
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction/New Here by Ravarx @ Yesterday at 01:11 PM

Did you work directly for the college, or was it just a job you had somewhere else during college? I've been considering asking for volunteer time at the college library, as well as at the library up the street from school. It's a real shame I even n
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts Re: "Death to False Satanism" by SaintG @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Is it me to think it's stupid to discriminate between different satanists? It's classic for groups to ridicule each other's ingenuity but all look the same on the outside. Waste of energy too. Who's gaining from telling other people aren't doing it
Jump to new posts Is experience not enough evidence by SaintG @ Yesterday at 10:08 AM

Hello, I have experience of questionable paragnostic value. Though not all humans might recognize the possibility. It is not my job to try and convince people otherwise, or prove that certain things can follow rules unexpected. However, what can I
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts 9sense - Walpurgisnacht L A.S., The Satanic Witch Special by Adam-9sense @ Yesterday at 08:08 AM

Now Available on 9sensePodcast.com and iTunes! 26 April, L A.S. Walpurgisnacht L A.S. - Your host Jessie sits down with Magistra Peggy Nadramia, The High Priestess of the Church of Satan, Witch Zaftig of Unorthodoxy with Witch Zaftig, and Erin Cassa
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction by SaintG @ Yesterday at 06:25 AM

Quelle Horreur! I can safely say, without depreciating the collective, that it's not for me. I'm interested in magic. Regards, G

Forum Stats
12395 Members
73 Forums
43919 Topics
404694 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements