Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Lesser magic and how it is applied. by Mwanatabu @ 50 minutes 49 seconds ago

Thanks for the pointer, I checked and mine is IKMF-affiliated.
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic magic and the "balance factor". by Isobel Gowdie @ Today at 07:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Dax9Sorry, but when you mention "Book of Shadows" I can't help but think of the t.v. show Charmed! Traditional nomenclature, "borrowed" to entertain simpletons. 'Tis a shame that TV and the Internet have
Jump to new posts Re: Some things I'm a little fuzzy on. by Isobel Gowdie @ Today at 07:35 AM

Satanism appears to stratify based on the ability to create, rather than to consume. Even stupid people can be productive or artistic, and create works that inspire or annoy (as Blanche Barton notes about Anton Szandor LaVey in, I think, “Satan Speak
Website Bugs & Issues
Jump to new posts Cheap Jerseys Wholesale by opqrst735315 @ Today at 05:37 AM

Listen intently to every bit of their reaction because its from that can you glean what may be your next innovation. A professional approach can deliver fast services without a compromise in the quality of the production. For smokers between the ages
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: A few questions I have. by Nemo @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Quote:...does Satanism at all promote discrimination based on sexuality... As long as it is legal we do not care what you do with your sexual activity. Quote:...What would qualify as bothering someone? If you have to ask, then you should simply not
Quote:Thankfully the Hebrew Torah retains the correct sequence of letters By which linguistic standard did you measure whether the sequence of letters is correct? There are more than one versions of the Torah. The difference between the Masoretic
Website and LttD Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Undercroft issues by Skulls7 @ Yesterday at 01:51 PM

Okay sweet thanks for the info and the link! I'm already following the official CoS Facebook page and twitter I'll check out the unofficial as well and forget the undercroft.

Forum Stats
13078 Members
73 Forums
44394 Topics
407154 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold