Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Toshiba’s humanoid robot by Dark Passenger @ Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Originally Posted By: JaninaOriginally Posted By: ookiesoupI find it amazing how we just naturally set our minds on progressing Scientists Discover Proof That Humanity Is Getting Dumber, Smaller And Weaker The video he provides is the firmest
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts Re: I need help by Anton Smirnov @ Yesterday at 12:41 PM

Thanks. I'll be waiting.
Jump to new posts Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth #5 by Felltyde @ Yesterday at 09:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Dark Passenger We're not chasing anyone's approval. Our words are the tools of our meaning, not slaves to our enemies' agenda. Excellent
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with self-deceit by Dark Passenger @ Yesterday at 08:17 AM

Quote:How do you cope with self-deceit This is going to sound argumentative, but I am absolutely serious: I REJECT LIES. I REJECT GUILT. I REJECT CONSOLATION. Rejecting lies, especially self deception, is a dual-use technology. The fastest way to
Jump to new posts Re: Your Favourite Indulgences? by Dark Passenger @ Yesterday at 07:38 AM

Oddly, my latest and I think most lasting indulgence is being able to finally use my tablets effectively for taking notes. After losing their shirts on tablet sales and literally decades of sitting in mothballs, Microsoft finally decided to drag OneN
Jump to new posts Form by Dark Passenger @ Yesterday at 03:40 AM

Originally Posted By: MelbunnySo my question is What does it take to truly live the religion can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm always surprised when I come across people who expect meaningful, sharp, and exact answers to questions the

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43979 Topics
406036 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements