Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: My location, I feel disadvantaged by de_Lioncourt @ Today at 12:25 PM

You are most welcome.
Jump to new posts Re: Why are people getting offended? by de_Lioncourt @ Today at 12:24 PM

Have you read The New Church Ladies by Jim Goad? If not, I think you would really enjoy it along with some of his other writings. Dr. LaVey was interviewed in Answer Me! Which appears in the book containing all four issues. Though fair warning to
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic Stance on Lying by DoubleGold @ Today at 09:36 AM

Nah, that would be called quitting up to give up on Satanism. I'm pretty sure she meant I can find these online books legally. Edit: nevermind https://www.churchofsatan.com/free-satanic-bible-is-unsatanic.php I'd rather spend the $10.00 or so for ea
Jump to new posts Re: Christian Satanic Couples by Angela Baggins @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Actually, yes - this is my situation. Thanks everyone for your responses - I genuinely feel much better about it now. I was panicked at first. A "Satanic/Christian" couple is an oxymoron, right? I apologize to Dax9 for indirectly calling

Forum Stats
13270 Members
73 Forums
44507 Topics
407712 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold