Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic Marriage by Jupiter @ 12 seconds ago

I was thinking the same things regarding finding that kind of woman, if I ever did. The legislators made sure that no one escape this so called Sharia laws, and the problem that there are rules for everything in there marriage, a lot of which makes
Jump to new posts Re: Toshiba’s humanoid robot by LightAngel @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: ookiesoupI find it amazing how we just naturally set our minds on progressing - it just comes to us. Artifical, yet so natural to us humans. Given enough time, it's inevitable that robots will accompany us out into the stars.
Jump to new posts Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth #5 by Gemini @ Yesterday at 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Dark PassengerOne of the things I like most about Magus Gilmore is his skill in dealing with questions about exacting definitions and how they're interpreted. While it may be easier for some to understand the context and dominan

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43984 Topics
406060 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements