Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: please help me with summoning a demon by AoiYami @ Today at 06:22 PM

YOu posted this already, and Satanists are atheistic. If you can't handle hearing that one line you are on the wrong site. Also posting the same thing that got locked will only succeed in getting you banned.
Jump to new posts please help me with summoning a demon by teazer248 @ Today at 05:52 PM

Hello all. I am a new spiritual satanist and i was wondering if anyone can help me. I have completed the dedication ritual, and since i have been freling very positive, so last night i decided to summon a demon (buer) to help me with certain things.
Jump to new posts Re: please help me with summoning a demon by Hagen von Tronje @ Today at 05:46 PM

You're in the wrong place. We don't go in for such nonsense. Topic locked, no need to get the same answer a dozen more times.
Jump to new posts Re: please help me with summoning a demon by AoiYami @ Today at 05:35 PM

Satanist are atheistic.
Jump to new posts please help me with summoning a demon by teazer248 @ Today at 05:29 PM

Hello all. I am a new spiritual satanist and i was wondering if anyone can help me. I have completed the dedication ritual, and since i have been freling very positive, so last night i decided to summon a demon (buer) to help me with certain things.
Jump to new posts Re: Your Favourite Indulgences? by Weax @ Today at 07:00 AM

I think my favourite indulgence is fantasies. I can dream for hours on end about imagined worlds, imagined people, imagined scenarios. But then, it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, so some of my more earthly pleasures are dancing, d
Jump to new posts Re: Question regarding the synthesizer clock by Weax @ Today at 06:18 AM

LadyA, I don't think you should worry about your height at all. It comes down much more to how you dress and carry yourself. Of course you don't have to make yourself taller by wearing the highest heels out there, but in the end it won't matter if yo
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic Marriage by Felltyde @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

As already pointed out, we often have to play certain roles in society , even more so in a situation like yours! We are a pragmatic people. While it would be nice to fly our flag without fear of reprisal that is simply not reality for the majority of
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic Marriage by Janina @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

Originally Posted By: QuaarkOriginally Posted By: Dark PassengerYou could be a psycho trying to surface a Satanist to do us harm. For whatever it's worth, I will personally vouch that Jupiter is in fact a bona fide Satanist, living in a Muslim majo
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic Marriage by Dark Passenger @ Yesterday at 05:45 PM

Originally Posted By: JupiterI'm not going to argue with you about my intentions and real motives There's nothing to argue about. I was just pointing out what seemed possible taking your post at face value. It's also very possible you're completely
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic Marriage by Jupiter @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

It appears that you fairly understand my position, and I don't disagree with you either. And I'm not going to argue with you about my intentions and real motives, it won't help. I've made it this far, and I'm surviving. And this is not the life I've
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic Marriage by Quaark @ Yesterday at 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Dark PassengerYou could be a psycho trying to surface a Satanist to do us harm. For whatever it's worth, I will personally vouch that Jupiter is in fact a bona fide Satanist, living in a Muslim majority country, and that his q
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic Marriage by Dark Passenger @ Yesterday at 04:36 PM

It does. I'm not trying to be glib about your situation--its just that sometimes the simplicity of a solution appears complicated because its difficult to apply. From how you describe your situation, I can imagine it may not be easy to get free--so i
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic Marriage by Jupiter @ Yesterday at 04:00 PM

Yeah, that sums it up.
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic Marriage by Dark Passenger @ Yesterday at 03:40 PM

If you don't like living in shit, leave the sewer--and stop looking for roses down there. That's not where they grow.
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic Marriage by Jupiter @ Yesterday at 03:35 PM

I was thinking the same things regarding finding that kind of woman, if I ever did. The legislators made sure that no one escape this so called Sharia laws, and the problem that there are rules for everything in there marriage, a lot of which makes
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic Marriage by Hagen von Tronje @ Yesterday at 03:06 PM

You would know better than I, but I'd guess the first question is finding a partner who suits you under such conditions in the first place. I would have to guess locating and courting even an atheist woman in an Islamic country would be difficult.
Jump to new posts Satanic Marriage by Jupiter @ Yesterday at 02:26 PM

Hi, I'm seeking advices, I live somewhere were a real free thinker woman is indeed a rare breed, let alone a female Satanist. I've been looking high and low, and I can't find someone who completes me. I apologize if this topic sounds cheesy, and I a
Jump to new posts Re: Toshiba’s humanoid robot by LightAngel @ 10/23/14 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: ookiesoupI find it amazing how we just naturally set our minds on progressing - it just comes to us. Artifical, yet so natural to us humans. Given enough time, it's inevitable that robots will accompany us out into the stars.

Forum Stats
12202 Members
73 Forums
43989 Topics
406081 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements