Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Toshiba’s humanoid robot by Dark Passenger @ Today at 12:50 PM

Originally Posted By: JaninaOriginally Posted By: ookiesoupI find it amazing how we just naturally set our minds on progressing Scientists Discover Proof That Humanity Is Getting Dumber, Smaller And Weaker The video he provides is the firmest
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts Re: I need help by Anton Smirnov @ Today at 12:41 PM

Thanks. I'll be waiting.
Jump to new posts Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth #5 by Felltyde @ Today at 09:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Dark Passenger We're not chasing anyone's approval. Our words are the tools of our meaning, not slaves to our enemies' agenda. Excellent
Jump to new posts Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth #5 by Dark Passenger @ Today at 09:41 AM

One of the things I like most about Magus Gilmore is his skill in dealing with questions about exacting definitions and how they're interpreted. While it may be easier for some to understand the context and dominant principles of responsibility if it
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with self-deceit by Dark Passenger @ Today at 08:17 AM

Quote:How do you cope with self-deceit This is going to sound argumentative, but I am absolutely serious: I REJECT LIES. I REJECT GUILT. I REJECT CONSOLATION. Rejecting lies, especially self deception, is a dual-use technology. The fastest way to
Jump to new posts Re: Your Favourite Indulgences? by Dark Passenger @ Today at 07:38 AM

Oddly, my latest and I think most lasting indulgence is being able to finally use my tablets effectively for taking notes. After losing their shirts on tablet sales and literally decades of sitting in mothballs, Microsoft finally decided to drag OneN
Jump to new posts Form by Dark Passenger @ Today at 03:40 AM

Originally Posted By: MelbunnySo my question is What does it take to truly live the religion can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm always surprised when I come across people who expect meaningful, sharp, and exact answers to questions the
Jump to new posts Re: Toshiba’s humanoid robot by Janina @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By: ookiesoupI find it amazing how we just naturally set our minds on progressing Scientists Discover Proof That Humanity Is Getting Dumber, Smaller And Weaker
Jump to new posts Re: Toshiba’s humanoid robot by ookiesoup @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

I find it amazing how we just naturally set our minds on progressing - it just comes to us. Artifical, yet so natural to us humans. Given enough time, it's inevitable that robots will accompany us out into the stars.
Jump to new posts Re: Unsure and mildly confused care to help? by Janina @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Felltyde If it's the right path for you, you will know it... And vice versa. If you are not sure if you are a Satanist, you probably are not.
Jump to new posts Re: Unsure and mildly confused care to help? by Felltyde @ Yesterday at 07:32 PM

When I first read the Satanic Bible (nearly 12 years ago) I saw myself in the pages, no other philosophy ever touch me like that. Everything else I ever read in the realm of religion or spirituality, A) read like a fairy tale, B) was clearly a set of
Jump to new posts Re: Psychic vampires, a cautionary tale. by paulsuriaz @ Yesterday at 03:35 PM

I have learned more about loyalty, from the animal kingdom ( dogs, good example) as a barometer, when to trust my satanic instincts concerning, just about anyone, and I never let my guard down, least I fall prey to the unsuspecting bite of another hu
Jump to new posts Re: Toshiba’s humanoid robot by Dark Passenger @ Yesterday at 08:13 AM

Does she accept a 3 1/2 inch floppy?
Jump to new posts Toshiba’s humanoid robot by LightAngel @ Yesterday at 05:17 AM

Here is Toshiba's new lifelike robot. She is created to help the elderly etc....
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts Re: I need help by L'Horreur @ Yesterday at 12:22 AM

Well, that didn't work.
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts Re: I need help by L'Horreur @ Yesterday at 12:21 AM

Or better yet, let me use Google Translate: Сайт в настоящее врем&
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts Re: I need help by L'Horreur @ Yesterday at 12:10 AM

Let me try a new angle. The COS Emporium is like a building being reconstructed. Magister Frost, the owner of the building, doesn't want people inside. The error message is Magister Frost's way of saying "Danger: Construction". That's why
Jump to new posts Re: Psychic vampires, a cautionary tale. by Dark Passenger @ 10/20/14 11:32 PM

That's a good point. I revised my post by adding loyalty. A point rarely made, but deserving of consideration is that even if the help (or sympathy) is not wasted, it can still be exploited. One of the first lessons I learned as a bouncer was men can
Jump to new posts Re: Psychic vampires, a cautionary tale. by ookiesoup @ 10/20/14 10:52 PM

If someone try to use the 'Ole guilt trip on me, my sensors start up right away. I tend to be stingy, because when I was younger I was quite gullible, and fell prey to psychic vampires. So now, my motto is "FUCK-EM!".
Jump to new posts Re: Psychic vampires, a cautionary tale. by paulsuriaz @ 10/20/14 07:59 PM

I agree about being cautious, when helping the afflicted, they get irate, when you stop, doing for them, better to care at a distance or not at all...

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43978 Topics
406035 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements