Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Your Favourite Indulgences? by MrJefferyHale @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

Knob Creek®; coitus; a good book; solitude
Jump to new posts Re: Your Favourite Indulgences? by Nemo @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

Quote:Of course I indulge but try not to abuse too much so to get ill. But sometimes I do. So What??? That is where the whole idea of "indulgence, not compulsion" comes in. Almost anything if overdone can cease to be fun at least for awhi
Jump to new posts Re: Humans Need Not Apply by Nemo @ Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Bad news for plumbers: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/first-self-healing-polymer-created-in-spanish-lab/
Jump to new posts Re: The term LeVeyan Satanism by Nemo @ Yesterday at 04:41 PM

General Announcements
Jump to new posts News Feed for the Church of Satan Website by de_Lioncourt @ Yesterday at 01:48 PM

I really enjoy the updated version of the news feed on the Church of Satan web page. I like how that the contributors take past essays and move them forward. Thanks to the members of the Hierarchy that contribute.
Jump to new posts Re: The term LeVeyan Satanism by de_Lioncourt @ Yesterday at 01:06 PM

That was all that I could do while reading your very good analogy Reverend. As I mentioned in an earlier reply to the original poster I recalled seeing that term in one of the books used once. However, after doing some reasearch and looking around
Jump to new posts Re: The term LeVeyan Satanism by Quaark @ Yesterday at 08:51 AM

"Hi, I'm John. I'm an Achmed Christian." (real Christian Jay) "Uh, what's an 'Achmed Christian'?" (John) "It's a branch of Christianity founded by Achmed." (Jay) "Never heard of it. Who was Achmed and what do you
Jump to new posts Re: The term LeVeyan Satanism by de_Lioncourt @ Yesterday at 08:22 AM

Agreed.
Jump to new posts Re: The term LeVeyan Satanism by Janina @ Yesterday at 06:00 AM

Anton Szandor LaVey wrote the Satanic Bible. Satanic Bible codifies the philosophy of Satanism. Without his work there would be no systematized religion under the name of Satanism, so calling it LaVeyan is totally unnecessary. It is just Satanism. I
Jump to new posts Re: The term LeVeyan Satanism by de_Lioncourt @ 08/21/14 10:34 PM

While I can understand that you seem to be paying homage to Anton Lavey, please read other responses on this thread from members of the Priesthood. The term'Levayan Satanism' is not accepted or used by the CoS in any way. You are correct in saying
Jump to new posts Re: What/who do you think Satan is? by deadfirealarm @ 08/21/14 10:19 PM

Satan ,from his beginings (or hers.)has always been called a liar.The balance factor in the universe is perhaps beyond understanding an therefore applied to the earth and it's understanding as proud ,in all it's majesty,or a liar.But the poets see t
Jump to new posts Re: Your Favourite Indulgences? Mr .Hyde by Morguen @ 08/21/14 10:11 PM

Mr.Hyde: I like your style. I am a great fun of Heavy Metal. I am 42 so imagine when I was a teenager all the great and classical bands like Iron Maiden, etc. Ruled as they do today. The problem was that I had a lot of trouble because Metal was consi
Jump to new posts Re: What/who do you think Satan is? by deadfirealarm @ 08/21/14 10:09 PM

The beauty of Satan is the poetry in an indifferent universe.
Jump to new posts Re: What/who do you think Satan is? by deadfirealarm @ 08/21/14 10:03 PM

I believe that Dr. Lavey is correct in his statement that the Bible was written by Satan or Satanists.Why? The only existence of talking snakes or bottomless pits exist in the hearts of the talking snakes and bottomless pits who will inevidibly get
Jump to new posts Re: Your Favourite Indulgences? by Morguen @ 08/21/14 09:54 PM

I indulge myself in everything. Sins do not exist is an invention by the religious so to have an unpleasant life and feel guilty all the time. I like everything that makes me feel good. No regrets al all. Dr. Lavey Wrote: “Live is the great indulgen
Jump to new posts Re: The term LeVeyan Satanism by Morguen @ 08/21/14 09:35 PM

The term “Laveyan Satanism” is a convenient way to separate from others like Spiritual Satanism, etc. My first reading of the Satanic Bible was at 14 years old. And I continue to read it always. In my years of study of philosophy I encounter with an
Jump to new posts Re: Humans Need Not Apply by StabAvery @ 08/21/14 08:27 PM

I don't see a plumber on that list. If someone were in fear of losing their job, fixing shit pipes is not going automated any time soon.

Forum Stats
12098 Members
73 Forums
43863 Topics
405469 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements