Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Website and LttD Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Signing in to Satannet.com by Nemo @ Today at 01:46 PM

The Undercroft is alive and well. I understand it will soon be updated yet again and will offer far more for the Satanist than you can possibly find (or create) on the popular-for-the-masses Facebook (where enjoying the growing number of obnoxious a
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Define stupidity. by Nemo @ Today at 01:30 PM

I see two aspects that define stupidity in a practical sense. Stupidity is either the INABILITY to respond to evidence or the UNWILLINGNESS to respond to evidence. There exist very smart, even brilliant individuals who have the ABILITY to respond t
Jump to new posts Re: Define stupidity. by Arjay @ Today at 12:13 PM

Quote:Stupidity: The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. Itís too bad that stupidity isnít painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever
General Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Fang and Claw by Mannyowar @ Today at 09:01 AM

First of all, apologies for the thread necromancy! But I was wondering, are there any plans to re-print these books? Since 2009 I have been training in Krav Maga and I do Muay Thai as well, self defence/martial arts is very much a passion of mine now
Website and LttD Updates
Jump to new posts Signing in to Satannet.com by Mannyowar @ Today at 08:49 AM

I've been away from here for a few years now. My old login still works fine , I can see all the forums including downstairs. But I cannot log into Satannet.com. I was just wondering if the Undercroft still exists or has the Facebook group made it red
Jump to new posts Re: Define stupidity. by MagisterRose @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupidity is permanent.
Jump to new posts Re: Define stupidity. by Dax9 @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

"Lack of knowledge" is commonly known as ignorance. As for "stupidity", see the first of the Nine Satanic Sins: http://www.churchofsatan.com/nine-satanic-sins.php
Jump to new posts Define stupidity. by Riley Jade @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

What is stupidity, and what is the difference between stupidity and lack of knowledge? Further, what, if anything, changes in the acknowledgement of one's lack of knowledge?
Jump to new posts Re: Requested guidance- by Riley Jade @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

These words are all eye opening and extremely beneficial to me. I appreciate the words. Thank you, those who gave words.
Jump to new posts Re: Requested guidance- by Arjay @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

I like that quote. I'll store it in my memory bank. I agree with what you've written on the Satanist being a force of nature and changing things simply because it is their nature. I, by no means, claim to be an official representative of Satanic
Jump to new posts Re: Marilyn Manson by Kernel @ Yesterday at 12:34 PM

Finding that statement is not a surprise from Mason whatsoever, thinking of his past statements. Yet while he says in his biography (Sic?) that he was/is a red card member and refers into himself being made one of the priesthood.. That's his business
Jump to new posts Is this the world's first emo robot? by LightAngel @ Yesterday at 04:53 AM

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=50&v=rkNghTie-nY[/video]

Forum Stats
12435 Members
73 Forums
43950 Topics
404748 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold