Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts The Black Flame Question? by Nathan J Allen @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

When Michael Aquino/The Temple Of Set talks about the concept of The Black Flame within Satanism does it mean the same thing as Anton La Vey's/The Church Of Satan's concept of The Black Flame within Satanism or something different and if something di
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: How did we get so misunderstood? by Haman Caiaphas @ Yesterday at 10:38 AM

Well, I think this post might help.
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Intelligence?! by LightAngel @ 03/28/17 07:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Dax9 In the main, I would argue that the most intelligent individuals would excel in many or ALL of these types. Well, there is a lot to discuss here, maybe you will find this interesting: Einstein said, "The true si
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Intelligence?! by LightAngel @ 03/28/17 07:27 PM

Originally Posted By: RealJKIntelligence, at the very least, requires understanding the nature of the word itself. Its derivations and sources. Wouldn't you say? I think it's important to mention that the conception of intelligence will change beca
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Intelligence?! by LightAngel @ 03/28/17 06:55 PM

Originally Posted By: LowKeyThis is a very interesting post. I've never considered that there are so many different categories of intelligence. I usually just thought of many of the types mentioned here only as talents or skills but I suppose any tal
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Intelligence?! by Dax9 @ 03/28/17 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By: RealJKIntelligence, at the very least, requires understanding the nature of the word itself. Its derivations and sources. Wouldn't you say? And just what would you consider "understanding the nature of the world itself&qu
Jump to new posts Re: Ignorance and our pride by RealJK @ 03/28/17 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: DJ Breadcrumbthe incorrect Sigil of Baphomet on it (album art from a band, to be a bit more descriptive.. I'm sure you know that one without me naming names.) Incorrect? According to whom? If I reverse "the lord of perdit
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: Question? by RealJK @ 03/28/17 12:50 PM

Questions related to the Church of Satan (membership, website, officials, etc) - Please note only Moderators and members of the Priesthood are allowed to reply to topics posted here. All other replies will be deleted.
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Intelligence?! by RealJK @ 03/28/17 12:43 PM

Intelligence, at the very least, requires understanding the nature of the word itself. Its derivations and sources. Wouldn't you say?

Forum Stats
12962 Members
73 Forums
44316 Topics
406745 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold