Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: A Satanic Challenge by Ziven @ Today at 02:30 AM

Good topic; Regardless of ones materialistic success or achievements, all of it does boil down to how we appreciate what we do actually have to be happy and satisfied. While not being a slave to fashion, materials or money, perhaps to feel happy? Ima
Website Comments & Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Find addresses of local COS members in my area by Nemo @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

Start here: http://www.churchofsatan.com/faq-membership.php
Jump to new posts Re: A Satanic Challenge by XUL @ Yesterday at 08:19 AM

Originally Posted By: SteveValeven just growing old Like Magister Nemo said: It's a question of perspective. Growing old is something we all experience (or will experience soon enough). Bitching and moaning about not being able to perform multiple
Jump to new posts Re: A Satanic Challenge by SteveVal @ Yesterday at 06:20 AM

Originally Posted By: XULVery Confusian. I believe he once stated that you won't become happy by getting what you want, but by taking pleasure in what you have. Myself, I'm at a "sanatorium" (for muscle and skeleton ailments) at the time
Jump to new posts Re: A Satanic Challenge by XUL @ Yesterday at 01:15 AM

Very Confusian. I believe he once stated that you won't become happy by getting what you want, but by taking pleasure in what you have. Myself, I'm at a "sanatorium" (for muscle and skeleton ailments) at the time being ... and I register
I'm not of the hierarchy or the Church of Satan administration, but I can tell you with complete certainty that the CoS does NOT disclose the addresses of any of its members, especially to non-members!! It goes without saying that the reason for this
Jump to new posts Find addresses of local COS members in my area by medfordude @ 08/28/16 10:27 PM

I live in the Medford/Jacksonville/Ashland region of Jackson County in S. Oregon, just wondering how to find addresses of homes in my area where I can begin meeting members of COS, just want to get my foot in the door if you know what I mean. Someon
Questions about the Church of Satan
I would suggest sending another email to verify this.
General Announcements
Jump to new posts Introducing Third Side Vidcast! by Adam-9sense @ 08/28/16 01:31 PM

I would like to invite you to tune into a new project John H Shaw and myself have started. It's called Third Side, and it's a bi-monthly live-streaming vidcast. Our positioning statement is 'Navigating Popular Culture by Black Flame', which means eac

Forum Stats
12806 Members
73 Forums
44220 Topics
406111 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold