Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello! Questions about the Joy of Satan by Waya @ Today at 02:38 PM

Before you start posting anything else, you may want to take some time to read this. http://www.churchofsatan.com/frequently-asked-questions.php The Church of Satan has nothing to do with that group. They are theistic. We are the opposite!
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Hello! Questions about the Joy of Satan by BlackNinja666 @ Today at 12:14 PM

Hello! I have some questions about these sites: Joy of Satan - [removed] Exposing Christianity - [removed] Have anyone of you read them? Any experiences? I am new to this forum btw. And are looking forward to meet similar open minded individuals
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: Michael Sartin by Matt Sidious @ Today at 08:07 AM

I just wanted to follow-up with my original post to say that Michael Sartin (i.e. I-Theist Within) messaged me and he is a member of the Church of Satan. I also noticed that his books have received some nice reviews on Amazon by Warlock Draconis Blac
Jump to new posts Re: Approved Sources. by Matt Sidious @ Yesterday at 03:51 PM

I actually had marked on my reading to-do-list “The Conscious Universe.” I prefer “dry as dust” books based on hard scientific data versus books filled with hype and anecdotes when it comes to establishing my worldview. However, I do occasionally enj
Jump to new posts Re: Approved Sources. by Nemo @ Yesterday at 01:39 PM

Matt, we have two Church of Satan members-only forums on this board where exactly that kind of thing is discussed. However anecdotal examples from others such as myself mean nothing in the face of the validated research results I have already pointe
Jump to new posts Re: Approved Sources. by Matt Sidious @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

Thank you for this very useful information, Magister Nemo. If you have the time, could you share your thoughts on any personal psychic phenomena that you have experienced directly? Regards, Matt

Forum Stats
12375 Members
73 Forums
43965 Topics
404914 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements