Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Do you believe in paranormal activity? by TranquilChaos @ Today at 02:35 AM

Fascinating topic, Ghost: No, not in the sense of the deceased returning, however I have experienced a few things that I most certainly cannot explain. If what I experienced was not a fabrication of my own mind then I have adopted one reasonable the
Jump to new posts Re: What/who do you think Satan is? by Dirtydan @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Two generations ago my family grew crops of corn and tobacco in the fertile soils of the American Southeast. My parents left there for the big city for the 9-5 worklife that I am now myself, for better or worse, a part. But I remember on visits to my
Jump to new posts Re: Robot bartenders by LightAngel @ Yesterday at 06:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Bill_M Actually, some progress on that has already been made. I remember a story from a year or two ago about a robot created with enough AI to come up with a joke on its own. I wish I had the link handy, but I don't. I onl
Jump to new posts Re: Robot bartenders by LightAngel @ Yesterday at 06:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Nemo So a human walked into a bar and the robot-bartender asked, "What can I get you?" The human replied, "Something cold." So the bartender iced him. Lol
Jump to new posts Re: What the hell is Luciferianism? by Citizen Jonesy @ 09/16/14 04:51 PM

Luciferianism is simply another version of Judeo-Islamic-Christianity. The followers of such are beneath notice.

Forum Stats
12160 Members
73 Forums
43920 Topics
405742 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements