Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on my paper about Satanic ritual by Jupiter @ Today at 09:09 AM

Infernal Greetings, As I understand there is a Greater Magic forum discussion here. So I'll try and be brief. Your "paper" was informative that's my opinion.
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on my paper about Satanic ritual by L'Horreur @ Yesterday at 02:54 PM

Hi Lostatsea, It might be easier to direct interested parties to the source material. Specifically, The Book of Belial section of The Satanic Bible, pp. 110-140. The best way to keep people from mistaking you for a spokesperson for the Church of S
Jump to new posts Opinions on my paper about Satanic ritual by lostatsea530 @ Yesterday at 07:52 AM

Foreword: One of the few things I struggled with as a new Satanist was the concept of a secular form of ritual. While having recently separated from Christianity I wrote this paper to help collect my thoughts on the subject and at the same time have

Forum Stats
12317 Members
73 Forums
43918 Topics
404622 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements