Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic Marriage by Dark Passenger @ 32 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JupiterI'm not going to argue with you about my intentions and real motives There's nothing to argue about. I was just pointing out what seemed possible taking your post at face value. It's also very possible you're completely
Jump to new posts Re: Toshiba’s humanoid robot by LightAngel @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: ookiesoupI find it amazing how we just naturally set our minds on progressing - it just comes to us. Artifical, yet so natural to us humans. Given enough time, it's inevitable that robots will accompany us out into the stars.
Jump to new posts Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth #5 by Gemini @ Yesterday at 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Dark PassengerOne of the things I like most about Magus Gilmore is his skill in dealing with questions about exacting definitions and how they're interpreted. While it may be easier for some to understand the context and dominan
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: how to register into active membership? by paulsuriaz @ Yesterday at 01:51 PM

thank you, magister nemo, by the way, this applies to the tov as well might I add, that on this all hallows, that you and all the representatives of our church, indulge and enjoy...... p.s.u
Jump to new posts Re: Falling Out of Love with the AMORC by Dark Passenger @ Yesterday at 11:13 AM

Well said. Once you cross the threshold, the journey becomes something completely different than it appeared at first, and you just can't get to the door fast enough--as illustrated in this similar epic tale... There's no point in crying abo
Jump to new posts Re: Your Favourite Indulgences? by Cape Cobra @ Yesterday at 08:58 AM

I enjoy savory foods and spicy foods, so potato chips and Thai sweet chilli rice crackers are my ultimate indulgences. I don't eat them too often, though. Treating myself every now and again is much more rewarding.

Forum Stats
12200 Members
73 Forums
43984 Topics
406068 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements