Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts Re: I need help by L'Horreur @ 10 minutes 31 seconds ago

Well, that didn't work.
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Psychic vampires, a cautionary tale. by Dark Passenger @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

That's a good point. I revised my post by adding loyalty. A point rarely made, but deserving of consideration is that even if the help (or sympathy) is not wasted, it can still be exploited. One of the first lessons I learned as a bouncer was men can
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with self-deceit by Felltyde @ Yesterday at 04:30 AM

And I've also used tools such as auto correct do some of my writing for me, only to have it pointed out that a word (or in this case, name) has still been spelled wrong. Like I said, there is always a bigger shark in the sea. Correction made.
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: One question. by Bill_M @ Yesterday at 03:31 AM

Speaking of illegal activity, The Satanic Bible is a copyrighted work, and to date the publishers have not authorized an electronic copy. So whatever copy is "on your phone" is illegal, possibly also altered or incomplete from the original
Jump to new posts Re: Your Favourite Indulgences? by Felltyde @ 10/19/14 08:38 AM

Food, especially sushi/Indian. Reading a great history, or fantasy. RPGs, been playing D&D and such since age 13, I'm 39 now. Sex with my amazing wife...those are the major ones but the list changes with the seasons.
Jump to new posts Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth #5 by Felltyde @ 10/19/14 08:06 AM

I was once asked, "how do you know if someone is giving you the mating signal?", my reply was if you're not sure then it wasn't given.

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43974 Topics
406007 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements