Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction: Hail from The Netherlands by Dax9 @ Today at 12:53 AM

Greetings, Dagaz, and welcome to LttD. Hail Satan!
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic Public Image by Nemo @ Yesterday at 05:22 PM

You are most welcome. And as soon as I am truly perfect I'll let you know!
The Devil's Review
Jump to new posts Serenity Oils by de_Lioncourt @ Yesterday at 04:59 PM

As a kind of side project, I am now also offering oils, tea light candles and burners. Please pm me here or on facebook for ordering details: https://www.facebook.com/serenity319?ref=hl Thank you for looking.
Jump to new posts Re: Atheistic vs. theistic satanism by fatebender @ 04/16/15 09:09 PM

Men are expected to conform to social standards to a greater extent than women are. Failing to cut your hair, or appreciate football (in the United States,) or tuck your shirt in, results in judgements made against you. This is one of the reasons I
Jump to new posts Re: When did you first read the Satanic Bible? by Dagaz @ 04/16/15 07:49 AM

I have read the book first when I was about 18 or 19. Ordered it from a webshop, after someone adviced me to read it. Sceptical at first, thinking it was some parody to the christian bible (did not do my research before, and the internet was not real

Forum Stats
12389 Members
73 Forums
43976 Topics
404990 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements