Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Strange Comment from My Spouse by Vostok @ 29 minutes 9 seconds ago

You're best bet is to keep to yourself and stick with your studies. When the time comes she'll ask questions and become more curious. I had the same problem with my wife. I didn't know how to break it to her that I was a Satanist. I felt obligate
Jump to new posts Re: Defintions. by Flynch @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

I agree with you, there is only one true Satanism. But I don't think the original poster identified as a Satanist. " I may not necessarily agree with everything about Satanism but I will take what's useful". That doesn't sound like he i
Questions about the Church of Satan
Thanks for the direct links Magister Nemo. I thought I read most of the information on the CoS web site but I'll give it a thorough re-read.
Jump to new posts Re: Undefiled Wisdom Vs. Rudeness by Flynch @ Yesterday at 07:16 AM

Stupidity is indeed wide spread. Some people can't seem to comprehend that equality of opportunity doesn't equate equality of out come. If an organization just happens to have more individual of one race or gender at a given time, that's not evidence

Forum Stats
12801 Members
73 Forums
44213 Topics
406076 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold