Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Website and LttD Updates
Jump to new posts nike air max 97 ????? by jklmno744041 @ 18 minutes 59 seconds ago

Ft: Plastic surgery has bee aessible for most individuals as costs have e down more than the years. Check if every one of your major requirents are fulfilled. So gentle music in the adows can assist develop a sensation of privy for him or her and cau
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts ?nike air max ????????? by jklmno744041 @ Today at 04:46 AM

Most insurance panies provide savings for people who quire their protection over the inter as opposed to directly or over the telephone. you then have a client inside a nice state of trance and you would like to sit by as it were and let them the are
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: Church of Satan rank/sigil question by MatTheBlack @ Yesterday at 04:11 PM

I see it is Leviathan written in Hebrew. The more you know...
Jump to new posts History of Baphomet by Jakobo deTauxroj @ Yesterday at 11:55 AM

A similar thread was started here, but I didn't think it was appropriate to piggy-back the original thread, and as the rules state, only CoS members are permitted to reply to threads in this category. I saw a recent interview in which the guest
Jump to new posts Re: My Grandfather / Compassion Ritual by Janina @ Yesterday at 02:28 AM

Also, if you have experience, you may modify some parts of existing ritual literature to your own needs and make it resonate for you only. For all the existing literature there is numerous ways to modify it to your needs. You may also write your
Jump to new posts Re: Anton Lavey by Bill_M @ 08/01/15 10:38 AM

Originally Posted By: joem6561There seems to be a gap in information regarding Anton Szandor Lavey's whereabouts or doings from the time period 1975 to 1990. Can anyone shed light? Had the devil truly made work for idle hands? Or did his hands bec
Jump to new posts Re: Missing portions of the Satanic Bible? by Bill_M @ 08/01/15 10:27 AM

This is all the more reason why people should avoid those illegal electronic copies. So yeah, hang tight and wait for the paperbacks you ordered. On a related note, what's REALLY worthy of a face-palm is when some people think they should avoid the

Forum Stats
12676 Members
73 Forums
43999 Topics
405007 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold