Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Satanism Discussions
5 hours ago
As I always like to remind people: you get hit around the back of the swede with a house-brick it ain't never gonna feel like a marshmallow.

I'd say I am a realist.

However, I don't expect to get hit around the back of the swede with a brick. So I am an optimist.
3 51 more...
Questions about the Church of Satan
Yesterday at 03:21 AM
Questions related to the Church of Satan (membership, website, officials, etc) - Please note only Moderators and members of the Priesthood are allowed to reply to topics posted here. All other replies will be deleted.
2 988 more...
10/13/18 04:20 PM
i am now. i hope you rise above these people and be strong.
3 34 more...
10/13/18 12:56 PM
I left the Pentecostals when I was 15 years old. I had studied the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses and became convinced that the Witnesses were the only"true" religion. I just stopped attending the Pentecostal church and that was that.

I was excommunicated by the Jehovah's Witnesses when I was 30 because I had sex without being married and then lied when asked about it. At the time I still believed that Jehovah's Witnesses were the "true" religion and honestly believed that Jehovah was going to kill me at Armageddon because I lied about having sex as an unmarried person. It took two years before I realized that was bullshit. Having unmarried sex is not wrong and I have nothing to fear. It took two years for me to escape the cult mind control of Jehovah's Witnesses. That was 30 years ago. To this day I am shunned by my old friends and my sister who is still an active Jehovah's Witness. To them I must be treated as if I am dead. If they see me they cannot speak to me or acknowledge my presence. If any Jehovah's Witness would ever speak to me, then they would run the risk of being excommunicated for doing so.
4 112 more...
10/11/18 05:39 AM
I’m pretty open about being a Satanist because I like taking out the garbage out of my social life. I would probably have had less burned bridges if I didn’t, but I don’t see it as much of a loss. Those bridges lead to unfulfilling, annoying conversations anyway and burning them down lead to more freedom for me.

Now I’m not saying that you should always be open about being a Satanist. But for me, right now, being openly a Satanist has lead to a rewarding, fulfilling lifestyle. That’s just me though.
2 84 more...
10/10/18 07:37 PM
1. Lust
2. Envy
3. Gluttony
4. Wraith
5. Pride
6. Greed
7. Sloth
1 60 more...
10/10/18 04:09 PM
1. Wine
2. Wine
3. Wine
4. Wine
5. Wine
6. Wine
7. Wine

Haha I’ll do it seriously this time.

1. Books
2. Wine
3. Horror movies
4. Documentaries
5. Music
6. Decorating
7. Painting
3 163 more...
10/10/18 07:37 AM
Exactly. People make up their own little version of the word based on what personally suits them and then want to act all high and mighty like they’re not using the word to serve their own agenda. Now there’s nothing wrong with being self-serving, but there is something wrong with being a hypocrite willingly ignorant of your own hypocrisy.
3 109 more...
10/09/18 11:34 AM
enjoy watching her go down in flames XD wish my work idiots would go the same way
11 385 more...
10/05/18 10:30 AM
Funnily enough, I grew up right next to a Christian church. My father never wanted to partake in any of its christian ceremonies, but I do remember messing about in the graveyard, going on an adventure and looking for ghosts and whatnot.

My father has been embracing Satanism for longer than I've been alive, but he never forced me to be a Satanist. There are so many Christian parents that won't accept anything that isn't Christian in their households. I can't even imagine the brainwashing those children must go through. In my opinion, it's child abuse.
22 1,545 more...
Website Comments & Questions
10/04/18 05:46 AM
Originally Posted by Nemo
Have you tried the Default style?

I see that that seems to shrink things on a desktop browser but I do not have an iPhone to check for you on this.

Yes, I applied the default style to my Apple iPhone, but it didn't have any effect on the size of the message board.

Well, I reckon I'll have to limit my use of LttD to my laptop. But thank you for the suggestion! smile
3 90 more...
10/02/18 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by Bitterfly
As I attend school and become better in my chosen field, will this desire to help others fade away? Are there any pitfalls when your self-identity as a "helpful teacher" fades away?

Assuming these are the focal questions, to question 1 a) where does the concern come from on your part that your interest in "helping others" will fade at all? b) what is your greatest concern if it does fade?
To question 2 (which is inextricably linked to question 1) there are numerous pitfalls when one invests the entirety of their identity in "what they do."
1 126 more...
Forum Statistics
Forums73
Topics44,553
Posts407,979
Members13,362
Most Online227
Sep 17th, 2018
Advertisements

hold
Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 6 (0.011s) Memory: 1.0010 MB (Peak: 1.0435 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2018-10-16 12:22:10 UTC