Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Is experience not enough evidence by Muck @ 8 minutes 22 seconds ago

I am here to inform you further. My friend's only misconception was to dive into this forum pretending to be in the right place. A gamble, and he lost the bet, but it's understandable, thinking he reached the shores of the occult. Instead there is n
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: Part of a Community in Rhode Island by LKRice @ Today at 02:32 PM

Please take a moment to read the Church of Satan FAQ on the Church of Satan website. The individual you named has nothing to do with the Church of Satan and is, in fact, a detractor. We don't advertise them or their activities here. It is simpl
Jump to new posts Part of a Community in Rhode Island by Nomen Meum @ Today at 01:52 PM

Hello everyone, I've always considered myself an atheist, but after the recent interview with name and link removed I became interested in Laveyan Satanism. I was surprised to learn that it is non-theistic, and humanistic. I love the 7 Tenants. As
The Devil's Review
Jump to new posts Re: Orange Baphomet Medallion by Waya @ Today at 11:25 AM

Yes, this is a must have. A perfect medallion for the fall season. Considering how far you live and getting it before two weeks is impressive. I've ordered from other places and have waited up to two months. They have quite a few items that I want.
The Devil's Review
Jump to new posts Re: Orange Baphomet Medallion by de_Lioncourt @ Today at 10:19 AM

Thank you for those pictures. I was also attracted to that one. At first I thought it was black on orange, however, judging by your pictures it looks like it is silver on orange. No less, it appears the way that light hits it that it can appear blac
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, more questions. Surprise! by MatTheBlack @ Today at 08:23 AM

Why are you an asshole for using Google translate for Deutsch translation? I can read enough of it to gather that's what it says.
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, more questions. Surprise! by MatTheBlack @ Today at 08:15 AM

Fair enough. To each, his own.
The Devil's Review
Jump to new posts Orange Baphomet Medallion by Dionysus @ Today at 03:36 AM

I got this glorious, orange Baphomet medallion from iSatanist.com, the only online shop authorized by the CoS itself. I love orange! I saw it and just had to have it! It's perfect for autumn and Halloween and for giving off a friendly yet Satanic vib
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, more questions. Surprise! by Bill_M @ Yesterday at 02:29 PM

Originally Posted By: MatTheBlackDebate was a stronger word than I intended, discussion is better. This is a Q&A section, so it wouldn't belong here anyway. And I still don't play the "Hey let's imagine this scenario which poses a moral di
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, more questions. Surprise! by MatTheBlack @ 07/23/15 01:34 PM

Debate was a stronger word than I intended, discussion is better. I don't plan on any situation where I'll be required to skin, let alone kill an animal for survival purposes. I'm all for camping, roughing it and spending some time "getting bac
Jump to new posts Re: satanic food culture by eudaemons @ 07/23/15 08:01 AM

Thanks for the responses. I have carried my Red Card through airports many times before with no issue. Dumb luck? Be careful in Canada? Funny I am of Australia and from the outside it had seemed to me Canada is a rather tolerant place. Preconcepti
Website Comments & Questions
Jump to new posts Re: VIP Membership? by SDOM @ 07/23/15 05:07 AM

After you get more people subscribing, you should charge for membership!
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions by SDOM @ 07/23/15 05:06 AM

LOVE IT! HAIL SATAN!
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions by SDOM @ 07/23/15 05:04 AM

Can't wait to order mine!
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, more questions. Surprise! by Nemo @ 07/22/15 02:24 PM

Quote:I do have a hypothetical question for the sake of debate and to clear up confusion. You'll have to debate this with yourself. After all, if such a situation ever actually happens and is no longer "hypothetical" then you won't be con
Jump to new posts Re: do what thou wilt by L'Horreur @ 07/21/15 11:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Bill_MAin't this the same guy who showed in another thread that he didn't even understand he basics of Satanism, and even said he was "looking to worship Satan"? Yes. This thread popped up about a day before the &qu
Jump to new posts Re: do what thou wilt by Bill_M @ 07/21/15 08:22 PM

Ain't this the same guy who showed in another thread that he didn't even understand he basics of Satanism, and even said he was "looking to worship Satan"?
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Rituals by Bill_M @ 07/21/15 08:15 PM

EVERY Satanic ritual ends up being personally customized in some way or another. Even if you were to follow a particular ritual to the book as closely as possible, you still have so many choices on how to set things up and how those steps get execut
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, more questions. Surprise! by Bill_M @ 07/21/15 07:59 PM

Originally Posted By: MatTheBlackdoes regular membership allow you to be able to be put in contact with other members whom are happy to be contacted Even being a registered member opens up a lot of opportunity to contact other members. As Magister N
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, more questions. Surprise! by MatTheBlack @ 07/21/15 05:18 PM

I do have a hypothetical question for the sake of debate and to clear up confusion. The only killing animals for food or in self defence rule, if you broke that rule in the spirit of self preservation but weren't being attacked, which takes preceden
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, more questions. Surprise! by MatTheBlack @ 07/21/15 05:14 PM

It did indeed get my attention. Now to be clear here, does regular membership allow you to be able to be put in contact with other members whom are happy to be contacted or is this primarily the domain of active membership? I just need to find out
Jump to new posts Re: satanic food culture by IncurablyCurious @ 07/21/15 12:53 PM

This made me smile and chuckle (in a good way!) Doubtfully feasible, though. Also, would flag you as a Satanist when travelling to countries that really wouldn't look favourably upon it... Customs officer: And I see that you have ordered a Satanic
Jump to new posts Re: satanic food culture by Nemo @ 07/21/15 12:07 PM

I enjoyed reading your thoughts on how to get your airline food faster. Somehow the idea that the Church of Satan ought to bother "fighting" for some "dietary recognition" (if I may coin a description) sounds somewhat self-defeat
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, more questions. Surprise! by Nemo @ 07/21/15 11:51 AM

Quote:Then how does regular membership work? Not to mock or be cynical here but is regular membership just a card and a donation? It is the requirement for membership in the Church of Satan. That alone divides "us" from "them" u
Jump to new posts satanic food culture by eudaemons @ 07/21/15 06:15 AM

Hello everyone. After a few years since joining the Church and lurking in this forum I have decided to share a thought. I wish it passes the "only write that which is worth reading" test. There is another thread relating to food - (http://

Forum Stats
12592 Members
73 Forums
43981 Topics
404941 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold