Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Robot bartenders by Nemo @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

Quote:Actually, some progress on that has already been made. I remember a story from a year or two ago about a robot created with enough AI to come up with a joke on its own. I wish I had the link handy, but I don't. So a human walked into a bar and
Jump to new posts Re: Robot bartenders by Dark Passenger @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

Actually, there have been robots for years who have an amazing sense of humor--including surrealism, immense sarcasm and deep irony. Jeep has had robots making jokes for years. My last Cherokee was living proof.
Jump to new posts Re: Robot bartenders by Bill_M @ Yesterday at 03:18 PM

Originally Posted By: LightAngelI really hope they will create robots who has humor Actually, some progress on that has already been made. I remember a story from a year or two ago about a robot created with enough AI to come up with a joke o
Jump to new posts Re: Robot bartenders by LightAngel @ Yesterday at 06:24 AM

Originally Posted By: NemoAnd then there is the robot as the bar owner's customer. I really hope they will create robots who has humor
Jump to new posts Re: Robot bartenders by LightAngel @ Yesterday at 06:23 AM

Originally Posted By: QuaarkThe broader implication of this of course is that robot designers, robot assemblers, and robot repairman will be increasingly in demand, with little end in sight going forward. And that those who own robot manufacture com
Jump to new posts Re: JIBO: The World's First Family Robot by LightAngel @ Yesterday at 06:22 AM

Originally Posted By: LogicalThinkingI really like this little thing! This is a fantastic new development. Thank you for sharing. You are welcome.
Jump to new posts Re: E-Cigarettes by Nemo @ 09/14/14 04:34 PM

All humor aside, from a long term health standpoint one only needs to look at the chemicals that enter the body from smoking tobacco. Hydrogen cyanide and carbon monoxide are poisonous. NOT inhaling these two gases has to be overall safer than doin
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts Re: I need help by Anton Smirnov @ 09/14/14 01:12 PM

It's must be authorised, cause I took it from the CoS site. About Your reference - I saw this sigil, but it's not look like official.
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts Re: I need help by Cash @ 09/14/14 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Anton Smirnov Hello to everyone. Cosemporium is still close. So, I tried to purchase the sigil of baphomet through zazle.com , which link I found on CoS site . Each time when I enter my adress, I get an error. Ic
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts I need help by Anton Smirnov @ 09/14/14 11:56 AM

Hello to everyone. Cosemporium is still close. So, I tried to purchase the sigil of baphomet through zazle.com , which link I found on CoS site . Each time when I enter my adress, I get an error. Icontacted with administration, but t
Jump to new posts Re: E-Cigarettes by Hawkins @ 09/14/14 11:25 AM

I've been using E-cigs for 3 years now and they've made quite the difference in my life. As others have said, there's not enough research to know exactly how safe (or not) they are. All I can go is by my own personal experiences. Having been a s
Jump to new posts The right direction. by Nemo @ 09/13/14 07:46 PM

Start here: http://churchofsatan.com/frequently-asked-questions.php
Jump to new posts Re: Unsure and mildly confused care to help? by L'Horreur @ 09/13/14 02:20 AM

Originally Posted By: MelbunnyHowever I am still unsure what it takes to truly "Become a satanist". Nobody "becomes" a Satanist. Satanists are born, not made. Originally Posted By: MelbunnyThere are no actual Satanic churches (B
Jump to new posts Unsure and mildly confused care to help? by Melbunny @ 09/13/14 01:46 AM

I only recently shown an interest in Satanism. I have never been involved in any sort of religion or practice before hand. The Satanic bible has admittedly been the first bible I have ever read. I have never felt such a... Pull? for a religion before
Website Comments & Questions
Jump to new posts Changing username by Bahamut @ 09/12/14 06:32 PM

Hello, I wish to change my username. I understand the change must be approved by an admin but how does it work, should I just change it in my profile and they will get my request or write a message to an admin in particular?
Jump to new posts Re: What the hell is Luciferianism? by Mr. E. Mann @ 09/11/14 07:40 AM

I don't know, Quaark... I live in Tennessee and I think it's made it's way up to the Nashville area over the last few years.
Jump to new posts Re: What the hell is Luciferianism? by Quaark @ 09/11/14 07:26 AM

And then there's the little known Beezlebubbaianism. Just like Luciferianism, except that their infernal hero wears a baseball cap, likes NASCAR, chews tobacco, and has a harem composed of his first cousins (who all have mullets and are missing fron
Jump to new posts Re: Your Favourite Indulgences? by Listener @ 09/11/14 12:50 AM

I love to read science fiction and fantasy novels, collect bizarre and fun toys (action figures mostly), play video games, chess, and play role-playing games (like D&D).
Jump to new posts Re: What the hell is Luciferianism? by L'Horreur @ 09/10/14 11:45 PM

Originally Posted By: BahamutI agree. I also noticed this on what little information I could find. This Jeremy Crow, whose writing seems to be as legit as it gets in the realm of Luciferianism, goes as far as saying Lucifer is Jesus, one and the same
Jump to new posts Re: What the hell is Luciferianism? by Bahamut @ 09/10/14 11:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr. E. MannNon-theistic Luciferians claim to admire the qualities that Lucifer, as a symbolic figure, represents. In this, they appear to be the same as Satanists. But they claim that Lucifer is a more "positive" symbo
Jump to new posts Re: What the hell is Luciferianism? by L'Horreur @ 09/10/14 11:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr. E. MannLuciferians, unlike Satanists, can be theistic or non-theistic. Ugh, I hate those on-the-fence ones. It reminds me of the first pseudosatanic organization I came across, which featured a message board in which you co
Jump to new posts Re: What the hell is Luciferianism? by Mr. E. Mann @ 09/10/14 10:59 PM

Luciferians, unlike Satanists, can be theistic or non-theistic. The theistic branches are inherently non-Satanic because of their belief in a supernatural deity. Non-theistic Luciferians claim to admire the qualities that Lucifer, as a symbolic f
Jump to new posts Re: What the hell is Luciferianism? by Bahamut @ 09/10/14 10:58 PM

Originally Posted By: I-Theist WithinIf you are interested in that branch (school) of thought or would like to know more about it... I would recommend checking out Michael W. Ford's books. Thanks for your useful answer. I looked him up but apparent
Jump to new posts Re: What the hell is Luciferianism? by L'Horreur @ 09/10/14 10:56 PM

Theistic. I Googled it.
Jump to new posts Re: What the hell is Luciferianism? by I-Theist Within @ 09/10/14 10:26 PM

If you are interested in that branch (school) of thought or would like to know more about it... I would recommend checking out Michael W. Ford's books. Now is this type of literary work considered Satanism? Through this organization, NO! But it is
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12155 Members
73 Forums
43918 Topics
405733 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements