Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Lost membership card! by Quatermass83 @ Today at 05:03 AM

I am ashamed to admit that my CoS membership card has been lost! With a view to re-gaining access to the members' forums, what procedure should I follow to get a new card, if that's possible?
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: A simple hello. by Quatermass83 @ Today at 03:16 AM

Blackheart and Quatermass were my previous usernames.
Jump to new posts Re: Does the Church of Satan believe in magic? by Bill_M @ Today at 02:56 AM

Originally Posted By: DisembodiedI have read the Satanic Bible and I just checked out the updated CoS website. Seems like there is a contradiction between what was written in the Satanic Bible and what is being said now. Where, exactly, on the offici
Jump to new posts Re: Question about copyright violation. by Equinox @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

Thank you for the information, LKRice. I will do so immediately.
Jump to new posts Re: Question about copyright violation. by LKRice @ Yesterday at 05:47 PM

Send an e-mail to Magistra Nadramia with a link to the site. HPNadramia@churchofsatan.com
Jump to new posts Question about copyright violation. by Equinox @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

During a recent Google search, I stumbled upon a website that is blatantly violating the copyright for the Satanic Bible and distributing it freely online via pdf. Is there a particular figure that should be notified of this? I have already filled
Jump to new posts Re: What is success? by Jupiter @ Yesterday at 12:36 PM

Thank you all.
Jump to new posts Re: What is success? by Janina @ Yesterday at 11:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Jupiterfor me being content and satisfied with myself is a success in some form, but it is not all... HS! After all, seeking some ultimate truths or explanations simply by following would not be quite Satanic. As far as I un
Jump to new posts Re: What is success? by Jupiter @ Yesterday at 11:22 AM

Very intriguing, to me at least, I've never thought that my simple question will lead me to this profound understanding of the subject, I did have the answer I was seeking indeed.
Jump to new posts Re: What is success? by IncurablyCurious @ Yesterday at 07:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Nemo More, much more, shall come soon. (Nemo turns to his working desk to begin a long overdue project). Sounds fascinating, Magister Nemo. I had missed this thread until now. Thanks in advance...
Jump to new posts Re: An introduction. by Waya @ 04/19/14 10:40 PM

Welcome!
Jump to new posts Re: What is success? by TheDegenerate @ 04/19/14 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: NemoQuote:I'm a little lost here, frankly. You are far from alone here in that regard and that is why I shall endeavor to produce a better understanding. We learn best from examples drawn from experience but the joy of our min
Jump to new posts An introduction. by Equinox @ 04/19/14 03:39 PM

Good morning/afternoon/evening, While I noticed any kind of introductions are no longer necessary on these forums, I wished to formally address myself to the community here. It may be something of a personal taste, but I felt it much more respectfu
Jump to new posts Re: A simple hello. by Dax9 @ 04/18/14 10:25 PM

For what it's worth, welcome back to LttD!
Jump to new posts Authoritative answer. by Nemo @ 04/18/14 07:31 PM

http://churchofsatan.com/faq-ritual-and-ceremony.php I would advise you to do more than just "check out" the COS website. Take our time and read it carefully. If you do then you will probably find that exercise enlightening and satisfyin
Jump to new posts Does the Church of Satan believe in magic? by Disembodied @ 04/18/14 06:59 PM

I have read the Satanic Bible and I just checked out the updated CoS website. Seems like there is a contradiction between what was written in the Satanic Bible and what is being said now. Do Satanists believe in magic?
Jump to new posts Re: A simple hello. by Nemo @ 04/18/14 03:17 PM

What was your previous username?
Jump to new posts Re: What is success? by Quatermass83 @ 04/18/14 09:18 AM

It all rather reminds me of Greta Garbo, who referred to herself in the third person, and usually with masculine pronouns, saying things like "that strapping young boy". Or, when she watched films she was in, she might say "look what s
Jump to new posts A simple hello. by Quatermass83 @ 04/18/14 05:50 AM

Hi everyone, I am returning to LttD after a long absence - so long that my account (and the email address it was linked to) have long since disappeared! However, I see that this is the same old LttD I remember, with many familiar names still here, a
Jump to new posts Re: What is success? by Nemo @ 04/17/14 10:12 PM

Quote:I'm a little lost here, frankly. You are far from alone here in that regard and that is why I shall endeavor to produce a better understanding. We learn best from examples drawn from experience but the joy of our minds is to discover that we
Jump to new posts Re: What is success? by TheDegenerate @ 04/17/14 09:00 AM

Originally Posted By: NemoI can see that this is an idea that needs my attention. It is probably time to create something that can bypass the cultural norms of thought and deliver the understanding of how your identity and your accomplishments need
Jump to new posts Re: What is success? by Callier @ 04/16/14 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Drake_Bamboozle One has to have the temerity to acknowledge the reality of it. Speaking personally, if, after my death I am not widely considered in literary circles to be amongst the greatest writers of my generation - if I d
Jump to new posts Re: What is success? by Nemo @ 04/16/14 02:45 PM

I can see that this is an idea that needs my attention. It is probably time to create something that can bypass the cultural norms of thought and deliver the understanding of how your identity and your accomplishments need to be recognized as separa
Jump to new posts Re: What is success? by Mr. E. Mann @ 04/16/14 11:41 AM

Then maybe I've misinterpreted your meaning, Reverend. You seemed to me to be saying that in order to be successful, you must be able to back it up with peer acceptance; that your accomplishments have to be of worth to someone besides yourself. Niet
Jump to new posts Re: What is success? by Drake_Bamboozle @ 04/16/14 10:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr. E. MannDon't misunderstand me - I don't believe that individualism is, in itself, elitism. Certainly there are loners who don't amount to anything. But elitism and individualism CAN be the same. There are many examples of p
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
11893 Members
73 Forums
43644 Topics
404179 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements