Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Website and LttD Updates
Jump to new posts ????? ????????? by fghijk711162 @ 2 minutes 25 seconds ago

,?????;  ,?????; ????????? ?????? ??????????? ??: ????????: ????? | ????? ?????? ???????????????????,??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????? ????:400-662-7200?????? ??: ???????: ?????? |
Website and LttD Updates
Jump to new posts Wholesale Jerseys China by mnopqr092600 @ Today at 09:02 AM

And in India, you will get a wide range of messenger bags in major cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai and many more. A plete detailed vuuming is plied.My personal vote goes with the later.As stated Ray Lewis Jersey just before, our tooth are import
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Cheap NFL Jerseys by mnopqr092600 @ Today at 07:53 AM

Ordering is simple and you can easily stock up on a lot of these items in no time at all. Body anatomy you can 55 % consists of water to drink. Though the phrase “you get what you pay for” applies right here, it would not necessarily impl
Questions about the Church of Satan
OK. Thank you, dear Reverend.
>> It was delivered in the hq of the Church of Satan in the 27 of August. Yet I haven't had any contact from the CoS yet. << 27th of August? It is now only 1st September. So that is only 5 days ago. We state that it can take up to 3
Oops.I had not understood that, due to the fact that my English isn't that good (I didn't know the meaning of the word ''check'', found out right now on an online dictionary). But even so, shouldn't I have been informed by the CoS headquarters once m
Hopefully they will receive it but I do not see where there is a provision for sending cash through the mail. Originally Posted By: COS websitePlease send us $200 in U.S. funds (in check, U.S. money order, bank draught, or International Money Orde
Hello there everybody. I sent my official application to join the Church of Satan, together with photocopy of my ID and 200 dollars in cash inside the envelope. The postal agency informed me, that it was delivered in the hq of the Church of Satan in
Jump to new posts Re: How do you define "love"? by Jakobo deTauxroj @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

Viewed through the lens of the first Satanic Statement, love is an act of indulgence. In that sense, the company one keeps, the relationships one chooses, the intimacy one shares, and the promises one makes are all part of a process of indulging in i
Jump to new posts Re: How do you define "love"? by VKat @ Yesterday at 05:04 AM

I tend to think of love when it relates to partners in two ways, romantic love and familial love. I think either one can come first or last. For me romantic love is usually foremost, followed by familial love. When the romance ended if I did not h
Jump to new posts Re: Call for Indian Satanists by Dax9 @ 08/29/15 10:51 PM

As L'Horreur points out, there is a plethora of valuable information on the official Church of Satan public website: www.churchofsatan.com There alone you can probably find answers to the vast majority of your questions. Secondly, there are hundre
Jump to new posts Re: Call for Indian Satanists by L'Horreur @ 08/29/15 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By: akashsHi, I am from India. I came across Church of Satan when one of my friends told me of satanic churches who supposedly do evil. Well. That caught my curiosity and then i arrived here and found that the evil which my friend d
Jump to new posts Call for Indian Satanists by akashs @ 08/29/15 09:05 AM

Hi, I am from India. I came across Church of Satan when one of my friends told me of satanic churches who supposedly do evil. Well. That caught my curiosity and then i arrived here and found that the evil which my friend described was just the imagin
Jump to new posts Re: Cancel my profile by MissMina1556 @ 08/27/15 06:05 PM

Thank you Priestess LKRice for answering my question. Looks like LttD is stuck with me. Mina
Jump to new posts Re: Being born a Satanist? by Nemo @ 08/27/15 04:49 PM

Quote:I think some actively choose the hard road (present company included) in order to forge something better of ourselves without having yet achieved mastery. You are not what you do. Identity is not utility. You cannot BE "better".
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic views on food, diet, etc.? by Jakobo deTauxroj @ 08/27/15 02:54 PM

Since I started this post, I did get a copy of Satan Speaks! and The Devil's Notebook. If I wanted an authoritative answer from the top, LaVey wrote it in his own words a few times between the two books. Part of what I wanted to discuss with this thr
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic views on food, diet, etc.? by Fnord @ 08/27/15 02:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Jakobo deTauxrojThe point is to learn about the theory and application of Satanic thought, but also how Satanism is lived today. Your initial point was valid. If Satanism is concerned with extending one's own existence, then i
Jump to new posts Re: Being born a Satanist? by Fnord @ 08/27/15 02:27 PM

"The human animal, without mastery of self, will always take the path of least resistance." I don't agree with this. I think some actively choose the hard road (present company included) in order to forge something better of ourselves with
Jump to new posts Re: Cancel my profile by LKRice @ 08/27/15 02:09 PM

"I am not sure how to close out and cancel my profile on LttD." I don't think that's an option. The closest option that I have as a Moderator is to ban your account. Obviously not the same thing. "When my profile does get cancelled
Jump to new posts Re: How do you define "love"? by Drake_Bamboozle @ 08/26/15 03:32 PM

It doesn't exist beyond anything other than a self-sufficient delusion. I am not immune to it. But that is what it is. Objectively speaking.
Jump to new posts Re: How do you define "love"? by Janina @ 08/25/15 01:44 PM

I have also been married six years. To me love is more respect than just lust for something. My husband is also my best friend and we share common view of this reality. Love and respect, I think, births when someone stimulates you by the way you w

Forum Stats
12757 Members
73 Forums
44015 Topics
405085 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold