Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Intelligence?! by LightAngel @ Yesterday at 07:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Dax9 In the main, I would argue that the most intelligent individuals would excel in many or ALL of these types. Well, there is a lot to discuss here, maybe you will find this interesting: Einstein said, "The true si
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Intelligence?! by LightAngel @ Yesterday at 07:27 PM

Originally Posted By: RealJKIntelligence, at the very least, requires understanding the nature of the word itself. Its derivations and sources. Wouldn't you say? I think it's important to mention that the conception of intelligence will change beca
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Intelligence?! by LightAngel @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

Originally Posted By: LowKeyThis is a very interesting post. I've never considered that there are so many different categories of intelligence. I usually just thought of many of the types mentioned here only as talents or skills but I suppose any tal
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Intelligence?! by Dax9 @ Yesterday at 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By: RealJKIntelligence, at the very least, requires understanding the nature of the word itself. Its derivations and sources. Wouldn't you say? And just what would you consider "understanding the nature of the world itself&qu
Jump to new posts Re: Ignorance and our pride by RealJK @ Yesterday at 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: DJ Breadcrumbthe incorrect Sigil of Baphomet on it (album art from a band, to be a bit more descriptive.. I'm sure you know that one without me naming names.) Incorrect? According to whom? If I reverse "the lord of perdit
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: Question? by RealJK @ Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Questions related to the Church of Satan (membership, website, officials, etc) - Please note only Moderators and members of the Priesthood are allowed to reply to topics posted here. All other replies will be deleted.
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Intelligence?! by RealJK @ Yesterday at 12:43 PM

Intelligence, at the very least, requires understanding the nature of the word itself. Its derivations and sources. Wouldn't you say?
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Intelligence?! by Dax9 @ Yesterday at 12:12 AM

Quote: Which one of these do you think applies to you? A mix of existential, intrapersonal, logical/mathematical, musical, and linguistic, though I think that linguistic intelligence should entail the ability to learn and speak multiple languages. (
Jump to new posts Re: A Satanic Challenge by Ziven @ 03/27/17 11:32 PM

Losing who we 'think' we are does not mean an identity now must somehow be found. Instead; identifying and setting aside who we are not, simply allows what we ARE, to become known. Once realized, everything we choose becomes for the first time, me
Jump to new posts Re: The Balance of the Equinox. by LowKey @ 03/27/17 04:45 PM

Thank you for your inspiration, Magister!
Jump to new posts Re: What Is Intelligence?! by LowKey @ 03/27/17 04:42 PM

This is a very interesting post. I've never considered that there are so many different categories of intelligence. I usually just thought of many of the types mentioned here only as talents or skills but I suppose any talent or skill does necessitat
Jump to new posts Re: Not quite. by Nemo @ 03/27/17 01:16 PM

Quote:But, I do get it, I just get it in my own way. Be careful. Sometimes if we assume we already know something that we actually don't it is hard to ever discover it. To really to get this is like a flash of lightening that forever more lights
Jump to new posts Re: Not quite. by LightAngel @ 03/27/17 03:32 AM

It's always very intriguing to read your thoughts, so thank you for sharing them. I will never stop being curious and I will never stop learning, so I will also study this topic more. And Cybil, your post was also very inspiring. But, I do get it,
Jump to new posts Re: Not quite. by Cybil @ 03/27/17 01:10 AM

Thanks a lot for these thoughts. Once my friends and I had an interesting discussion over Miyazaki films, and the conclusion became something to inspire me since then. If you identify yourself with what you do or experience, you depend on the surro
Jump to new posts Not quite. by Nemo @ 03/26/17 02:35 PM

"Know Thyself" is the usual slogan we hear over and over. It is actually not possible to really know yourself. You can only know about the things you experience. You, yourself, are the experiencer and NOT the experience. You are not you
Jump to new posts Re: A Satanic Challenge by LightAngel @ 03/25/17 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Ziven happiness may have a lot to do with how well we really do know ourself. I think it's the key to happiness.
Jump to new posts Re: Inquiry about membership and donations. by leescos @ 03/24/17 09:17 PM

Questions related to the Church of Satan (membership, website, officials, etc) - Please note only Moderators and members of the Priesthood are allowed to reply to topics posted here. All other replies will be deleted.
Jump to new posts Re: Inquiry about membership and donations. by Nemo @ 03/23/17 11:46 AM

Anyone seriously interested in membership should look here for official instructions: http://www.churchofsatan.com/faq-membership.php
Jump to new posts Inquiry about membership and donations. by Pandora12321 @ 03/22/17 06:05 PM

I'm an atheist and normally have avoided being affiliated with LaVeyan Satanism despite attracting individuals with my creative works. But during the writing of my autobiography Kinderwhore (A Survivor's Tale) I realized through researching to best r
Jump to new posts What Is Intelligence?! by LightAngel @ 03/22/17 05:55 AM

Share your thoughts about this: Psychologist Howard Gardner of Harvard University created the Multiple Intelligences Theory which explains the nine ways in which we apply intelligence for different uses. Although his theory has since been adapted a

Forum Stats
12962 Members
73 Forums
44315 Topics
406743 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold