Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: Some questions about addictions/compulsions? by Nemo @ Yesterday at 06:07 PM

Quote: Also, I would be interested what Satanism thinks of... You can stop there. You can ask and then learn what different Satanists might think about most anything but I do not recall that the Church of Satan offers any official advice on therap
Jump to new posts Re: Approved Sources. by Nemo @ Yesterday at 05:27 PM

Glad you enjoyed the interview. Here is a page where Radin is listing peer-reviewed articles you can explore regarding that topic: http://deanradin.com/evidence/evidence.htm Quote:The following is a selected list of downloadable peer-reviewed jour
Jump to new posts Some questions about addictions/compulsions? by AlwaysLearning @ Yesterday at 01:15 PM

Hello, I am relatively new to learning about Satanism. I have read the Satanic Bible and was very impressed with what I read. I don't know if it is necessarily for me, but I try to be as informed as I can about religions, so that I do not fall into t
Jump to new posts Re: Approved Sources. by Matt Sidious @ Yesterday at 08:38 AM

Thank you, Magister Nemo! I plan on listening to your series, "NEMO ON SATANISM." I also enjoyed listening to your interview on the 9sence podcast about Greater Magic and reading your article "Simplifying Satanic Atheism—My View.&quo
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction by L'Horreur @ 03/26/15 08:13 PM

Originally Posted By: MachiavelIn reference to my use of the term "LaVeyan," I must agree. I've simply become accustomed to using it out of habit when explaining it to close friends whose only exposure to what they view as "Satanism&qu
Jump to new posts Approved Sources. by Nemo @ 03/26/15 07:09 PM

Quote:You need not scour the web any longer, this is a complete collection of Satanic Sources both online and off. Find information from the official publications of the Church of Satan to interviews by the press, from artifacts by the most talented
Jump to new posts Michael Sartin by Matt Sidious @ 03/26/15 03:32 PM

I am new to Satanism and am considering joining the Church of Satan. I have been doing a lot of reading and studying on Satanism. One thing I have noticed in the official literature of the COS is an admonition to avoid satanic posers who claim to re
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction by Machiavel @ 03/26/15 03:20 PM

Thanks Matt. I too have viewed a lot of material on youtube, and I believe I have a copy of one of those documentaries sitting around here somewhere on VHS. I too look forward to further studying the subject. I'm embarrassed to say I haven't read a
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction by Matt Sidious @ 03/26/15 02:38 PM

Originally Posted By: MachiavelI enjoy a wide variety of music, but mostly stick to metal and classical. My favourite composers/bands include Megadeth, Slayer, Behemoth, Gorgoroth, Wagner, Mussorgsky, Camille Saint-Saens, Vivaldi and Beethoven. Hi M
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction by Machiavel @ 03/25/15 05:39 PM

Thanks dragondagoth. While I have read TSB, and am currently reading The Satanic Scriptures, I will study the CoS's website more thoroughly. Ideally I would like to have read everything by Gilmore, LaVey, Rand, Mencken, Neitzsche, Machiavelli, and
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction by dragondagoth @ 03/25/15 05:02 PM

Greetings, Trevor: "I want to know everything I can about said religion and fully understand it to the best of my ability before identifying with it" If you have not already done so, I would suggest re-reading the Satanic Bible, and then
Jump to new posts The American Language by Machiavel @ 03/25/15 04:11 PM

I couldn't help but notice that Mencken's "The American Language" is on the CoS book list. Might I ask why? Allow me to explain. I myself have not read the book yet, but from reading a bit about Mencken through the introductions of a coupl
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction by Machiavel @ 03/25/15 03:33 PM

Thanks Dax9, will do. Even if I someday distance myself from this general line of thought, The Virtue of Selfishness and The Prince will forever remain amongst my favourite books. Although difficult to understand at times, Nietzsche's Beyond Good and
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction by Dax9 @ 03/25/15 02:52 AM

Hello, Machiavel. There is no rush; take your time and decide if the Church of Satan is suitable for you or not. Nonetheless, I will submit that Ayn Rand and Machiavelli are excellent authors related to Satanism. Read some Nietzsche as well, but then
Jump to new posts Introduction by Machiavel @ 03/25/15 12:58 AM

Hi, I'm Trevor. I've been lurking this forum on and off for a few years now and figured it was time to introduce myself, share my thoughts and opinions, learn as much as I can and see where it goes. I'm currently studying accounting online through a
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Blacks Prosper @ 03/23/15 01:17 PM

Dear Elite Never mind what haters say ignore them till they fade away;embarrass them with a series of success Champ...You are a go getta,i went through the same issue i am getting used to it. Ave Satanas 666
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction/New Here by Ravarx @ 03/22/15 11:42 PM

Thank you! I've never had the opportunity to drill a well, but I'll be sure to let you know if that changes. I'm sure it will be a huge life moment when it happens. Although, I don't know why or how the situation will arise. Books are great. I ju
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction/New Here by Nemo @ 03/22/15 03:21 PM

Welcome to the board. I do not recall if introductions are required but they are always appreciated. Librarians are especially welcome in my opinion! Books in all forms are special to me. Although I am reminded of the confused moment when I saw a

Forum Stats
12373 Members
73 Forums
43964 Topics
404905 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements