Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Total Darkness @ Today at 08:09 PM

Thank you. I will.
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by alchemy @ Today at 05:13 PM

If you don't already have Magister Nemo's book The Fire From Within, then I would highly recommend getting it, especially if you like his unique style of writing.
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by alchemy @ Today at 04:40 PM

Originally Posted By: NemoSome years ago at the University of Illinois at Chicago, the College of Engineering had a motto over the entrance that stated: "IF IT WORKS, DO IT!" That to me has always been the best motto for engineering.
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Total Darkness @ Today at 04:24 PM

I'd like to say thank you for putting up the link to the Article. I've been thinking about what you said pertaining to "beliefs". It's given me a perspective I did not have. Knowledge is fact and final. Beliefs are open to challenge. I will
Jump to new posts Re: A thought on culture and morality by Nemo @ Today at 02:56 PM

That is an interesting perspective. I have always simply viewed humans as another animal ...just one that also uses symbolic language. From language comes human culture as encoded memes that are passed from individual to individual over time. Hen
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Nemo @ Today at 02:40 PM

Some years ago at the University of Illinois at Chicago, the College of Engineering had a motto over the entrance that stated: "IF IT WORKS, DO IT!" That to me has always been the best motto for engineering.
Jump to new posts A thought on culture and morality by Cybil @ Today at 02:22 AM

In my view, culture serves as a mediator between our animal selves and life in society as a group of people who interact with each other. Even though there are beasts in each of us that need to be exercised (ha, probably DUE to this) culture is there
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by alchemy @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Thank you for that article. From therein: Quote:I like to think of Satanism as the application of engineering to life. Like any good engineer we are far more interested in WHAT WORKS than just WHY something works. Edited to hopefully make more sense
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Total Darkness @ Yesterday at 05:39 PM

I read the mentioned article. I appreciate it.
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Total Darkness @ Yesterday at 03:54 PM

Understood.
Jump to new posts Re: PokemonGo prank by Cybil @ Yesterday at 11:54 AM

Haha, exactly.
Jump to new posts Re: PokemonGo prank by Servus Liber @ Yesterday at 11:04 AM

Originally Posted By: ZevianderThis is a brilliant prank. They already don't like the fact people are showing up to play a game. Only because it's not their game that people are showing up to play
Jump to new posts Re: PokemonGo prank by Zeviander @ 07/23/16 08:37 PM

This is a brilliant prank. They already don't like the fact people are showing up to play a game.
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Nemo @ 07/23/16 01:26 PM

Quote: I don't go shouting, but at same the time I won't be swayed. That's the problem with belief. Beliefs are assumptions that may or may not be correct, as I explained in my recent article in The Black Flame. Self-validated knowledge is far,
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Total Darkness @ 07/23/16 12:04 PM

I have personally been open about my belief system. Granted, tact is sometimes required. I've read The Satanic Bible. I am also reading required media. I don't go shouting, but at same the time I won't be swayed.
Jump to new posts Re: Introduce meself by james barnaby @ 07/23/16 11:47 AM

No problem mate
Jump to new posts Re: Introduce meself by Total Darkness @ 07/23/16 11:44 AM

Thank you for the welcome.
Jump to new posts Re: Introduce meself by james barnaby @ 07/23/16 11:37 AM

Oh good great Welcome .
Jump to new posts Re: PokemonGo prank by Cybil @ 07/23/16 04:27 AM

Haha, funny indeed ) thank you )))
Jump to new posts Re: Introduce meself by Total Darkness @ 07/23/16 04:13 AM

I'd like to introduce myself to you all. I go by Total Darkness. It has a lot of meaning as per my journey that has lead me here. I hope to continue to learn and become more aware. Again, nice meeting you all.
Jump to new posts Cloven Hoof by Servus Liber @ 07/22/16 05:27 PM

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this type of question, but does anybody know if the Cloven Hoof is still in circulation? I saw a link on the Church of Satan's website to order a copy with check or money order, but it looks like it's fro
Jump to new posts Re: the use of tarot cards by Nemo @ 07/22/16 12:46 PM

You are most welcome!
Jump to new posts Re: PokemonGo prank by Citizen Ryan @ 07/22/16 07:17 AM

Good times. Someone did something similar to Westboro Baptist Church. You may find it interesting. http://kotaku.com/pokemon-go-fan-trolls-westboro-baptist-church-church-f-1783449276
Jump to new posts PokemonGo prank by Cybil @ 07/22/16 02:46 AM

Well, this comes from a 32 year old MD, MSc, head of a department and PhD student. My son is 8, and loves PokemonGo. I love to walk 10K after work in the office, so we combine our activities - he holds the phone and plays PokemonGo, and I relax and
Jump to new posts Re: the use of tarot cards by LowKey @ 07/22/16 02:41 AM

I've been studying Tarot for the last three years and never knew of this link. Thanks for bringing it up, Dax9!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12773 Members
73 Forums
44201 Topics
405927 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold