Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
You won't have to. The self-driving cars that are already appearing on the roads will be so much more successful at NOT creating stupid accidents (like all the morons who drive too close to other cars creating chains of accidents every single day) t
Today's science stuff is tomorrow's everyday stuff. The screen you see this on did not exist anywhere just fifty years ago. Now these screens are everywhere. The same will happen with momentous breakthroughs such as this one.
Very interesting. Of course, this will be the new hype once it gets out there for public. When all the people who need to be fashionable are up in the sky I will be enjoying the emptier roads down below. Once they are done with this new 'fad' and mov
Jump to new posts Re: Satanism in a nutshell (My own thoughts) by Ziege @ Today at 07:49 AM

HA HA! I don't think many would disagree with you on that one.
Jump to new posts Re: Satanism in a nutshell (My own thoughts) by james barnaby @ Today at 07:35 AM

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." -Friedrich Nietzsche. I guess this quote is kinda like what your implying. But hitler's still a lousy asshole. I would love to k
Jump to new posts Re: Satanism in a nutshell (My own thoughts) by Ziege @ Today at 07:18 AM

Did 8,000,000 Nazis believe he was a bad person, or that they were fighting for the good side? If Germany would have won, what do you think their textbooks (and possibly ours depending on how the war ended) would read today? When Europeans first cam
Jump to new posts Re: Satanism in a nutshell (My own thoughts) by LowKey @ Today at 07:18 AM

Not by his own standards. Again - good and evil are in the eye of the beholder.
Jump to new posts Re: Satanism in a nutshell (My own thoughts) by james barnaby @ Today at 06:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Ziege When the Allies won WWII, Hitler became evil. What's your point Hitler's the good guy? Hahaha...you know dude Hitler's a bad person regardless.
Jump to new posts Re: As requested your Uber flying car in on its way. by james barnaby @ Today at 01:18 AM

You seem to be preety well informed about all this science stuff. And that's great.
Google has gone ahead with its project Cailco to do just that. Others are quite busy as well such as Bob Andrews with Sierra Sciences. Since we already know of animals such as certain whales that do not age at all this is not just pie in th
Quote:We don't have flying cars, intercity automated walkways or domestic robots and we still haven't sent men further than the moon... Your flying car exists and is on its way (which is the point of this thread). For intercity automated walkways s
Jump to new posts Re: As requested your Uber flying car in on its way. by james barnaby @ Yesterday at 06:29 AM

You know what else would be great? LIFE EXTENSION SCIENCE. Now this is a field I'm very much interested in. Imagine staying youthful for hundreds of years, enhancing the human condition.... Gotta work gotta work gotta save money haha! For the future.
Jump to new posts Re: As requested your Uber flying car in on its way. by Mannyowar @ Yesterday at 06:00 AM

A flying car I can pilot myself? Hell yes! Putting my trust in an automated drone, not sure I like the sound of that! Sure, commercial aeroplanes fly on auto a lot of the time but there's still a pilot and co-pilot there for takeoff, landing and if s
Jump to new posts Satanism in a nutshell (My own thoughts) by Ziege @ Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Nothing new here. This has all been said before. Just wrote down my thoughts and figured I'd share. For somebody who is wondering what Satanism is, this is what it means to me... Simply, to me it means freedom, with responsibility. Man created god
Jump to new posts Re: As requested your Uber flying car in on its way. by Ziven @ Yesterday at 02:12 AM

The more creatively interesting, efficient and stimulating our environment can become the better I would love to see us living in the ocean [img:left]https://goo.gl/images/pEFPWX[/img]
Jump to new posts Re: As requested your Uber flying car in on its way. by james barnaby @ 09/27/16 08:38 PM

Hmmm....yeah! Sounds awesome
Jump to new posts Re: As requested your Uber flying car in on its way. by Citizen Jonesy @ 09/27/16 07:35 PM

Oh, no... Humans drive like shit on the roadways. Do we REALLY want them in the airways, too? Not I, said the Jonesy.
Jump to new posts Re: As requested your Uber flying car in on its way. by Drake_Bamboozle @ 09/27/16 10:02 AM

Flying cars have been around for years. They're called helicopters.
All the flying cars remind me of the 1997 film The Fifth Element. Science fiction proves to be prophetic once again!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/20...t-city-traffic/ For years I have listened to pessimists complain about the failure of the future to meet the projected visions from science fiction. The television cartoon series "The Jetsons" op
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions by Xerx @ 09/25/16 10:16 AM

In this store: https://www.isatanist.com/ it seems that we can find again many things of the CoS Emporium. Xerx
Jump to new posts Re: Carnesiel by Nemo @ 09/24/16 11:01 PM

Sadly you are looking in the wrong message board. As Fester Addams once said, "Better luck next time!"
Jump to new posts Carnesiel by Ifill @ 09/24/16 03:40 PM

Does anyone know anything about this demon? His name appeared to me twice but I don't understand why.

Forum Stats
12826 Members
73 Forums
44240 Topics
406227 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold