Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: The Doctor's Epitaph by Drake_Bamboozle @ Today at 03:27 AM

I don't think they were his final words, exactly. But he did definitely leave that for us to think about, and probably give us a smile, yes.
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Lets talk about Obesity. by Janina @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: fatebender Everybody needs to read The Satanic Witch at least three times. Not read, but study. Reading is just going through text
Jump to new posts The Doctor's Epitaph by Citizen IX @ Yesterday at 02:33 PM

I understand (through the bullshit media) that Dr. LaVey's final words/thoughts/epitaph might have been: "I only regret the times that I was too nice." An epitaph I can truly appreciate and learn from. Can anyone confirm or deny the trut
Jump to new posts Re: Lets talk about Obesity. by fatebender @ Yesterday at 11:14 AM

I was overweight for a few years. After having my fourth child I was told my metabolism didn't reset properly. I went ahead and took diet pills to get back to my normal weight and havent had to think about it since then. People are going to gravit
Jump to new posts Re: Lets talk about Obesity. by LightAngel @ Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Alleycat Devil Responsibility to the responsible and all that. I'm so glad you found your balance because that really is the key
Website Bugs & Issues
Jump to new posts SSL Support? by doktorzee @ 03/04/15 08:08 PM

I'd like to suggest SSL for all of satannet.com, or at least when sending login credentials. Perhaps even establish a Church of Satan certificate authority, so that a decent certificate can be obtained for this site (and other CoS-related sites, if d
Here is a direct listing of authorized translations of Church literature: http://churchofsatan.com/sources-print.php I note translations of The Satanic Bible are available in German and French. I also see a Spanish translation is available of The
Jump to new posts Re: Lets talk about Obesity. by Alleycat Devil @ 03/04/15 06:16 PM

Are you obese? Overweight? I was overweight, actually for a number of years. Tell me, as a Satanist, what are your views on obesity. I was unhappy with the way my appearance was changing for the worse, and my health which was mostly due to over-in
Jump to new posts Official translation for the Satanic Bible by El Dragon @ 03/04/15 03:02 PM

I asked in the General section of the forums but as per Magister Nemo's suggestion I'm asking here as well in order to get a more official answer on this matter. Is there any official Spanish translation of the Satanic Bible? If not, why not?
Jump to new posts Re: The Satanic Bible in Spanish by fatebender @ 03/04/15 08:53 AM

If you are a Satanist, and something strikes you as being "unsatanic," then you must be right. As a Satanist, everything I do is satanic, even if it's dorky. I don't sit around worrying that I might look like a poser. If a Satanist decid
Jump to new posts Re: Questions. by Nemo @ 03/03/15 08:02 PM

If you have a question and want an authoritative answer that can be trusted, please ask your question in the Question Forum. I will only comment here to suggest that Satanism does not advocate martyrdom and the Church retains the right to designate
Jump to new posts Re: The Satanic Bible in Spanish by El Dragon @ 03/03/15 08:52 AM

Originally Posted By: fatebenderI don't imagine anyone is dumb enough to read it aloud in public for the sake of prosetylization. I think you've hit the proverbial nail on the head. It's not about prosetylization. My idea of public reading the Satan
Jump to new posts Re: The Satanic Bible in Spanish by fatebender @ 03/03/15 12:51 AM

The Satanic Bible is pretty good for shock value on the merits of the title alone. It never gets old! I don't imagine anyone is dumb enough to read it aloud in public for the sake of prosetylization. It isn't more controversial than getting horns
Jump to new posts Re: Lets talk about Obesity. by Dax9 @ 03/02/15 12:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Kernel On a more cheerful note, I've noticed that people with a few extra pounds usually have great senses of humor and the best jokes I've heard have come from "obese" people Edgar Allan Poe appears to agree with
Jump to new posts Re: Lets talk about Obesity. by Kernel @ 03/01/15 11:26 PM

"Tell me, as a Satanist, what are your views on obesity." Depends on the person. As long as they can take care of themselves, I couldn't care less. I appreciate intelligence and general Sense, neither of which have anything to do with weig
Jump to new posts Re: The Satanic Bible in Spanish by Citizen IX @ 03/01/15 08:55 PM

If I may, you seem to have an excellent command of the English language, and I assume your mother-tongue is Spanish. I can certainly understand why you would want a copy of The Satanic Bible printed in your mother tongue. Might I suggest that you ma
Jump to new posts Re: The Satanic Bible in Spanish by Vitalis @ 02/28/15 08:53 AM

http://www.casadellibro.com/libro-la-biblia-satanica/9788427034846/1216078 I just browsed this translation in a bookstore when it came out a few years ago. From interviews to its author I read then, I assume this Esther Valverde knows very little ab
Jump to new posts Re: Exordium by Janina @ 02/27/15 03:59 PM

I enjoyed your introduction. It was clear and well written. Welcome to the forums. HS!

Forum Stats
12354 Members
73 Forums
43952 Topics
404838 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements