Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on my paper about Satanic ritual by L'Horreur @ Yesterday at 02:54 PM

Hi Lostatsea, It might be easier to direct interested parties to the source material. Specifically, The Book of Belial section of The Satanic Bible, pp. 110-140. The best way to keep people from mistaking you for a spokesperson for the Church of S
Jump to new posts Opinions on my paper about Satanic ritual by lostatsea530 @ Yesterday at 07:52 AM

Foreword: One of the few things I struggled with as a new Satanist was the concept of a secular form of ritual. While having recently separated from Christianity I wrote this paper to help collect my thoughts on the subject and at the same time have
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: What is the Church of Satan? by Jupiter @ 01/24/15 05:35 PM

Thank you. Your insights are inline with what I think I have in mind. I'll continue to study...
Jump to new posts Re: Study not worship by Jupiter @ 01/24/15 05:17 PM

Thank you, these answers are quite enough for me. I just wanted to make sure that I don't miss any detail. I see that you've joined the Church of Satan recently, looks good on you, congratulations!
Jump to new posts Re: The Satanic Bible's reflection by Janina @ 01/24/15 04:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Bill_MOriginally Posted By: Harm_Wulfisn't Winston talking about the same book Big Brother use to trap him? Well, his possession and reading of the book were just two of many illegal things that Winston is caught doing. O'Brie
Jump to new posts Re: The Satanic Bible's reflection by Bill_M @ 01/24/15 01:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Harm_Wulfisn't Winston talking about the same book Big Brother use to trap him? Well, his possession and reading of the book were just two of many illegal things that Winston is caught doing. O'Brien, who gives him the book, i
Jump to new posts Re: Study not worship by Bill_M @ 01/24/15 01:00 AM

Originally Posted By: JupiterI have always wondered what the "study" in "Satanism requires study not worship" really means. Does anybody else have a clue? At its simplest, I'd say it means that Satanism is not a religion that one
Jump to new posts Re: What is the Church of Satan? by Bill_M @ 01/23/15 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By: JupiterI want to have a deeper understanding, and also I'm curious so it is fine if that kind of information isn't available for the public. It's best to go straight to the source. The official website is ChurchofSatan.com. Th
Jump to new posts Re: Study not worship by L'Horreur @ 01/23/15 03:56 PM

Hi Jupiter, To study something is to become familiar with it, to understand it, and thus be able to employ it as a tool. To worship something is to remain completely and totally ignorant of it; to follow it blindly. This is why the era during whic
Jump to new posts Study not worship by Jupiter @ 01/23/15 03:36 PM

I have always wondered what the "study" in "Satanism requires study not worship" really means. Does anybody else have a clue? I'm not quite sure if by study it means studying Satanism itself, or study in a general sense, like stu
Jump to new posts What is the Church of Satan? by Jupiter @ 01/23/15 02:53 PM

Please forgive me if the idea of this post is silly, also I'm just curious about this, and as such I want to understand the Church of Satan more. I respect the Church of Satan and wish more growth and progress, and I make this post because I want to

Forum Stats
12317 Members
73 Forums
43916 Topics
404619 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements