Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts Re: "Death to False Satanism" by SaintG @ Today at 10:28 AM

Is it me to think it's stupid to discriminate between different satanists? It's classic for groups to ridicule each other's ingenuity but all look the same on the outside. Waste of energy too. Who's gaining from telling other people aren't doing it
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Is experience not enough evidence by SaintG @ Today at 10:08 AM

Hello, I have experience of questionable paragnostic value. Though not all humans might recognize the possibility. It is not my job to try and convince people otherwise, or prove that certain things can follow rules unexpected. However, what can I
Satanism By Example
Now Available on 9sensePodcast.com and iTunes! 26 April, L A.S. Walpurgisnacht L A.S. - Your host Jessie sits down with Magistra Peggy Nadramia, The High Priestess of the Church of Satan, Witch Zaftig of Unorthodoxy with Witch Zaftig, and Erin Cassa
Hello, This is not about hypocrisy. This is not about inconsistency. Those themes are considered negative traits, but reasonable excuses for being unreliable. Is there anyone on earth able to claim to be a satanist without being told otherwise by
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction by SaintG @ Today at 06:25 AM

Quelle Horreur! I can safely say, without depreciating the collective, that it's not for me. I'm interested in magic. Regards, G
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction by L'Horreur @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

Hi G, welcome to LttD! Originally Posted By: SaintGThe thing about Satanism I know is very little Your best bet is to start here if you've not done so already.
Jump to new posts Introduction by SaintG @ Yesterday at 06:50 PM

Hello, I would like to introduce myself as a person and a bit why I'm here. First off if my username's allowed, or not I hope it's okay. I'm not really a saint (yet) or know how to confirm that, don't think I would fit the definition. Pretending I
Jump to new posts Re: Atheistic vs. theistic satanism by artificecardist @ 04/21/15 09:06 PM

To start a new post, you go back to the list of different posts, and click 'create new thread' in one of the upper corners. I'm not sure how many characters, but I have seen some REALLY long posts, so I'm sure you will be fine there. Worst case, just
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Scott777 @ 04/21/15 02:47 PM

How do you start a post and how many characters can it have. And do you know of any good blog spots
Jump to new posts Re: Atheistic vs. theistic satanism by Scott777 @ 04/21/15 02:43 PM

How do you start a post and how many characters can you put in it.
Jump to new posts Re: Atheistic vs. theistic satanism by Dagaz @ 04/21/15 01:39 AM

Totally agreed. I attune my appearance to the environment I have to attend. When going to work I dress totally different, than going to a concert. Had an interesting discussion with my wife the other day: she stated, and I quote: 'you have always lo
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Quoting the Priesthood? by Xarina @ 04/20/15 02:03 PM

Hello, all. I am a college student writing a paper on Satanism (no worries, I have already read through all of your wonderful F.A.Q. pages, especially those concerning Press and Student research, so I am not here concerning anything you have discuss

Forum Stats
12395 Members
73 Forums
43918 Topics
404684 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements