Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What are you getting out of being a satanist? by Slowdown @ Today at 11:52 AM

Nice and challenging one. I've always been a deeply individualistic person. I think satanism gave me some useful tools to make my philosophy work in a social contest. Big deal.
Website and LttD Updates
Jump to new posts How to delete a post by Claudio @ 04/24/17 09:49 AM

Who do I talk to ,to delete a post??? Need help please it shows on Google and I mistakenly used my real name on an old post my boss saw.thankz
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, We Have No Occultism by Dax9 @ 04/23/17 11:30 PM

Originally Posted By: DynamicImplement"Lastly, I would refrain from referring to Doktor LaVey as simply "Anton"." This is unfortunately a perfect example of what Anton warned his adherents of for many years. No it isn't; not by
Jump to new posts Re: What are you getting out of being a satanist? by Avaricious13 @ 04/23/17 11:02 PM

Oh, you mean just being me? Seriously though, never in my life have I found a book that codified my beliefs about the world around me better than the Satanic Bible; and never have I found a religion that is more real, raw, and sensible than Satanism
What am I getting out of being a Satanist? A title that encompasses who and what I already had been and the life I had already been living, and a set of principles that gave me a higher sense of clarity and focus on and freedom with who I am and wha
Jump to new posts HAIL SATAN! by ConquerOrPerish @ 04/23/17 10:31 AM

http://imgur.com/gallery/CmGWi6y
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, We Have No Occultism by DynamicImplement @ 04/23/17 12:46 AM

"Lastly, I would refrain from referring to Doktor LaVey as simply "Anton"." This is unfortunately a perfect example of what Anton warned his adherents of for many years.
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, We Have No Occultism by Dax9 @ 04/23/17 12:33 AM

I don't quite follow your odd choice of words. Why do you describe Magus Gilmore as "gambling"? Just what does he have to lose and why should he care how detractors criticize the Church of Satan? As you state yourself, these men (detractors
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, We Have No Occultism by DynamicImplement @ 04/22/17 06:37 PM

The Magus was very concise. I was impressed by this essay. Many very popular former members offer sharp criticism of this perspective. The Magus, though a wise businessman, is essentially playing 'the long game.' I would note however...that he is
Jump to new posts Re: Do you guys like kittens? by DynamicImplement @ 04/22/17 05:51 PM

Unbeknownst to all (save his many victims) he and his feline associates are plotting....
Jump to new posts Re: Do you guys like kittens? by Drake_Bamboozle @ 04/21/17 11:40 PM

My cat moved out. Chose to go and live with the woman over the road. Ungrateful little bastard. After all I did for him.
Jump to new posts Re: Do you guys like kittens? by Nemo @ 04/21/17 09:33 PM

We only exist to serve our Feline Overlords.
Jump to new posts Re: Do you guys like kittens? by LightAngel @ 04/20/17 08:28 PM

Awww so sweet

Forum Stats
12985 Members
73 Forums
44333 Topics
406822 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold