Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: My Journey to Satanism by Isobel Gowdie @ 01/13/18 03:43 AM

Originally Posted By: NemoThe value of any book depends upon its potential usefulness to the reader. Sure, but only so far as it presents a concept or premise that you've not considered, or not considered in the way suggested. Most of the Church of S
Website Bugs & Issues
Jump to new posts Re: CoS member but name color unaltered by Chris6 @ 01/12/18 03:14 PM

Ah! Issue resolved! Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: My Journey to Satanism by Shine000 @ 01/12/18 02:50 PM

Beautifully articulated, thank you Nemo.
Jump to new posts Re: My Journey to Satanism by Nemo @ 01/12/18 02:46 PM

The value of any book depends upon its potential usefulness to the reader. If a book contained only one idea that transformed your life for the better then the value of that book would be equal to the value of that transformation. Like any thought,
Jump to new posts Re: My Journey to Satanism by Isobel Gowdie @ 01/11/18 11:12 PM

Of course you should make up your own mind. I only really meant to say that you should spend your money on the better material, and in an order that makes sense. I wouldn't overspend on The Church of Satan given the prices you're citing, and if Essa
Website Bugs & Issues
Jump to new posts CoS member but name color unaltered by Chris6 @ 01/11/18 12:20 PM

Rev Bamboozle was good enough to point out that my name color remained blue instead of changing to orange indicating that i was a member. Not a HUGE issue but an issue none the less.
Jump to new posts Re: My Journey to Satanism by Shine000 @ 01/11/18 08:03 AM

Thank you for the advice, Isobel. However, I must disagree and say that I found The Satanic Warlock very very helpful and highly recommend it. Sorry you didn't feel the same. I have just started Satan Speaks! and like with a lot of Satanic literatu
Jump to new posts Re: My Journey to Satanism by Isobel Gowdie @ 01/11/18 05:26 AM

Iím sorry your experience of Alexandrian Witchcraft was a let-down. Most covens or paths nowadays, particularly Wicca, are largely hived from Alexandrian practice, but invariably with bits chopped out that were vital (but hard) and other bits squashe
Jump to new posts Re: My Journey to Satanism by Shine000 @ 01/10/18 09:47 AM

Any idea where I can get hold of a copy?
Jump to new posts Re: My Journey to Satanism by Babydoll @ 01/10/18 03:54 AM

Quote:Are you aware that there is a booklet titled The Gates of Hell by Magister George Sprague I have that book and had actually forgotten about it!

Forum Stats
13185 Members
73 Forums
44440 Topics
407365 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold