Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Any Loners? by Aesalon @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

Depends on the mood. Sometimes I like alone time and other days I'm social. Depends really.
Jump to new posts Re: Any Loners? by Equinox @ 05/26/17 05:51 AM

It could be, depending on the individual. Being a lone wolf and being socially charming aren't mutually exclusive, however. One can enjoy their time to themselves *and* be a pleasant and respectable individual in social gatherings. I do it all the ti
Jump to new posts Re: Casting spells. Satanic witch. by Nemo @ 05/22/17 01:58 PM

http://www.churchofsatan.com/sources-print.php Apart from the three "standard" rituals in The Satanic Bible the companion book The Satanic Rituals is filled with ritual examples.
Jump to new posts Re: Casting spells. Satanic witch. by Fallen88 @ 05/22/17 12:38 PM

Read the Satanic rituals, and have briefly gone over the Satanic bible. I'm still new to this. Would be great to be able to make my own ritual. Guess I have more reading to do. 🤔
Jump to new posts Re: Casting spells. Satanic witch. by IncurablyCurious @ 05/22/17 10:30 AM

I'm not privy to the knowledge of whether Dr LaVey had a private, personal "grimoire", though it would not surprise me one bit if he did. I know I have one. That being said, many of the rituals that were (and are still) performed by COS m
Jump to new posts Casting spells. Satanic witch. by Fallen88 @ 05/22/17 06:45 AM

Hello everyone! Just got done reading the Satanic Witch by Dr. Lavey. He gives a few spell examples, but does anyone know if he had a spell book with multiple spells?

Forum Stats
13005 Members
73 Forums
44349 Topics
406891 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold