Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Questions about the Church of Satan
I think we'd refer to ourselves more in the Nietzschean understanding of beyond good and evil, as opposed to being the wilfully destructive element you appear to be advocating. We don't strive to be "evil" people and have no drive for &quo
I believe that Satan is the will to creative destruction, a cyclical process with neither beginning nor end. This is not some mysterious force, but a process we see all around us. For inorganic substances, this is manifested as the conservation o
Jump to new posts Re: Considering affiliation. by Drake_Bamboozle @ 11/15/17 06:15 AM

Anyone can join as a first degree member, and providing you don't attempt to appropriate any affiliation between us and this "coven" of yours, I don't see a problem. There are a number of members who simply join as a nod of respect to the C
Jump to new posts Considering affiliation. by Isobel Gowdie @ 11/14/17 06:17 AM

You may be familiar with some of my posts around these boards and, if you are, you'll likely notice that I've become quite clued in to most of Satanism's primary literature. I've enjoyed the interaction (in the main), and have gotten a great deal of

Forum Stats
13143 Members
73 Forums
44418 Topics
407265 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold