Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts Australian Satanic message board is back! by Babydoll @ Today at 09:30 AM

Greetings all and a very wicked Halloween!! I am proud to announce that the Australian Satanic Message Board - The Devil Down Under - has been recreated and is back to stay! The old board fell out of use years ago when the previous owner chose
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: To Be Truly Elite by Dark Passenger @ Today at 04:25 AM

I'll reinforce what you said about Magister Nemo. His posts are almost always at an angle I never suspected. Its an absolute pleasure to bring him into any discussion. I always walk away with not only more knowledge, but better knowledge I likely had
General Announcements
Jump to new posts The Devil Down Under by Laren @ Today at 04:14 AM

Hello, Just wanted to announce the return of The Devil Down Under forum. Recent networking, resurgence of activity and media exposure on Satanism in Australia initiated the recreation of the Devil Down Under forum to give us an online presence and
Jump to new posts Re: To Be Truly Elite by Dark Passenger @ Today at 04:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Drake_BamboozleThe truly elite change the world. Whilst the mediocre only change their own underpants. That gave me a laugh! That should be carved on a statue somewhere.
Jump to new posts Re: To Be Truly Elite by Felltyde @ Today at 03:32 AM

Thanks for all the input on this thread...took a rather mundane topic and turned it on its head. I especially enjoyed the Magisters "flank attack" thought process, hitting the topic from and angle I hadn't fully considered, and I've also be
Jump to new posts Re: To Be Truly Elite by Drake_Bamboozle @ Today at 03:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Dark Passenger On the other hand, there are many people in the world who ALSO fit your description that are just arrogant and whose hubris seems to have no redress, no matter how much damage their actions do to themselves and ot
Jump to new posts Re: Elitism by Dark Passenger @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Its interesting you put it that way. I was just reflecting today on a number of ironic paradigm shifts in my life. Many years ago I thought becoming an information technology engineer would be a good arena to work in to increase intelligence. I spe
Jump to new posts Re: Elitism by Nemo @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

I prefer my more fundamental perspective on this issue. It will not become extinct anytime soon whereas the one attached to success already is going the way of the dinosaur. Soon enough any version of "elite" that is in any manner depende
Jump to new posts Re: Elitism by Dark Passenger @ Yesterday at 01:56 PM

I'm experiencing a shift like you describe in my life right now. Having or not having a car becomes an issue very quickly if you travel a lot. Having one means flexibility at your destination, but it also means forgoing a quick plane ride to get the
Jump to new posts Re: To Be Truly Elite by Dark Passenger @ Yesterday at 01:48 PM

Another excellent 3rd side angle from Magister Nemo! I'm hesitant to ask this question--that it may be considered arguing the point. I DO see what you mean about "elitism" interpreted as distinguishing between our actions and our identity,
Jump to new posts Re: Elitism by Nemo @ Yesterday at 01:16 PM

Quote:... most employers know that while a robot could perform many task it will always lack the ultimate drive and imagination of humans. Machine intelligence will not need "drive" or "imagination". When a human being with a hi
Jump to new posts Re: Elitism by Felltyde @ Yesterday at 03:56 AM

Excellent point, Magister. Many people fear that robots will one day replace the workforce. In some cases this will come to pass, but most employers know that while a robot could perform many task it will always lack the ultimate drive and imagina
Jump to new posts Re: Elitism by Felltyde @ Yesterday at 03:49 AM

Thanks, Dark Passenger...perhaps my choice of words was inappropriate when no context was given. Long story short, I saw that a few people were given overtime, I wanted said overtime, so when I I knew they were listening I mentioned that to another c
Jump to new posts Re: Elitism by Dark Passenger @ 10/29/14 07:22 PM

Well done. I'm sure a word to the wise is sufficient--in that "manipulation" is a bit of a two-edged sword. Oddly, most lesser magic can easily be thought of as "manipulation" or thought of as "influence," but using the
Jump to new posts Re: To Be Truly Elite by Nemo @ 10/29/14 07:14 PM

You're welcome. Quote:The only person I truly compete with anymore is myself. Do what I enjoy, and do it to the utmost of my ability. The satisfaction derived from exceeding what you thought was the limits of your ability in whatever undertaking, ar
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the best? by Weax @ 10/29/14 07:00 PM

I very much agree with Magister Nemo on this one, but for me there is another dimension as well. I know myself to be the best there is in my world, according to my standards, but in order to take pride in that I must actually live it. To create a wo
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: One question. by MorbidMarauder @ 10/29/14 01:27 PM

I wasn't aware of that, thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: To Be Truly Elite by Felltyde @ 10/29/14 05:45 AM

Wise words, Magister. Like I mentioned, it was very hard in the beginning to separate my own goals from what others deemed important...a lifetime of brainwashing via school, media, peers, etc...is not always an easy thing to shake. That coupled wit
Jump to new posts To Be Truly Elite by Nemo @ 10/28/14 08:57 PM

To be truly one of the Satanic elite you need only grasp and embrace one single concept: You are not what you do. To choose yourself as your own God is to be truly elite. To have to first measure up to some external standard to maybe someday be &q
Jump to new posts Re: Elitism by Felltyde @ 10/28/14 06:58 PM

Side note: it's amazing how useful lesser magic is in the workplace...even a labor environment. Just today I managed to manipulate three people into giving me their overtime hours ( I love overtime), granted, they didint want the hours anyways but us
Jump to new posts Re: Elitism by Felltyde @ 10/28/14 06:46 PM

"Smile" is such a good ( and unexpected) suggestion...
Jump to new posts Elitism by Dark Passenger @ 10/28/14 12:02 PM

Definitions are only as good as their source. Like intelligence, most failures have bad definitions--rich and poor. Many successes have different priorities. If you're a parent of an autistic child, things take on a different meaning than financing a
Jump to new posts Re: Best of the best? by Janina @ 10/28/14 06:45 AM

Here´s link to older thread about success: What is success?
Jump to new posts Best of the best? by Felltyde @ 10/28/14 06:28 AM

In my early readings of Satanic thought, I often struggled with the idea of myself ever being part of the elite...mostly I would attribute this to my own self doubt, or a general lack of understanding of what being elite truly entails. I mistakenly
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with self-deceit by Dark Passenger @ 10/27/14 08:26 PM

I should have been more clear. I was referring to George Carlin's opening one of his shows saying "Fuck Lance Armstrong. Aren't you tired of being told who to admire?" I actually have a lot of respect for his stand-up. His books reveal an
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12218 Members
73 Forums
44001 Topics
406140 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements