Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Define stupidity. by Nemo @ Yesterday at 05:17 PM

Don't blame the machine for an operator malfunction! GIGO! "Garbage in, garbage out!"
Jump to new posts Re: Define stupidity. by Drake_Bamboozle @ Yesterday at 03:29 PM

Originally Posted By: NemoThe machine is not its product. You are not what you do. Not directly. But if the product is perpetually shit, then one has to assume the machine is shit.
Website and LttD Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Signing in to Satannet.com by Mannyowar @ Yesterday at 03:18 PM

Thank you Magister I shall try again and if it doesn't work I can always re-register.
Jump to new posts Re: Define stupidity. by Drake_Bamboozle @ Yesterday at 04:02 AM

The old saying is still the best definition: Stupid is as stupid does. You are what you do. You continually do stupid things, you are stupid. Of course, most people exist via cognitive dissonance: Only a stupid person would make the wrong decisio
Website and LttD Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Signing in to Satannet.com by Nemo @ 06/30/15 01:46 PM

The Undercroft is alive and well. I understand it will soon be updated yet again and will offer far more for the Satanist than you can possibly find (or create) on the popular-for-the-masses Facebook (where enjoying the growing number of obnoxious a
Jump to new posts Re: Define stupidity. by Nemo @ 06/30/15 01:30 PM

I see two aspects that define stupidity in a practical sense. Stupidity is either the INABILITY to respond to evidence or the UNWILLINGNESS to respond to evidence. There exist very smart, even brilliant individuals who have the ABILITY to respond t
Jump to new posts Re: Define stupidity. by Arjay @ 06/30/15 12:13 PM

Quote:Stupidity: The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. Itís too bad that stupidity isnít painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever
General Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Fang and Claw by Mannyowar @ 06/30/15 09:01 AM

First of all, apologies for the thread necromancy! But I was wondering, are there any plans to re-print these books? Since 2009 I have been training in Krav Maga and I do Muay Thai as well, self defence/martial arts is very much a passion of mine now
Website and LttD Updates
Jump to new posts Signing in to Satannet.com by Mannyowar @ 06/30/15 08:49 AM

I've been away from here for a few years now. My old login still works fine , I can see all the forums including downstairs. But I cannot log into Satannet.com. I was just wondering if the Undercroft still exists or has the Facebook group made it red
Jump to new posts Re: Define stupidity. by MagisterRose @ 06/29/15 11:59 PM

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupidity is permanent.
Jump to new posts Re: Define stupidity. by Dax9 @ 06/29/15 09:27 PM

"Lack of knowledge" is commonly known as ignorance. As for "stupidity", see the first of the Nine Satanic Sins: http://www.churchofsatan.com/nine-satanic-sins.php
Jump to new posts Define stupidity. by RileyH @ 06/29/15 09:00 PM

What is stupidity, and what is the difference between stupidity and lack of knowledge? Further, what, if anything, changes in the acknowledgement of one's lack of knowledge?
Jump to new posts Re: Requested guidance- by RileyH @ 06/29/15 08:57 PM

These words are all eye opening and extremely beneficial to me. I appreciate the words. Thank you, those who gave words.
Jump to new posts Re: Requested guidance- by Arjay @ 06/29/15 08:40 PM

I like that quote. I'll store it in my memory bank. I agree with what you've written on the Satanist being a force of nature and changing things simply because it is their nature. I, by no means, claim to be an official representative of Satanic
Jump to new posts Re: Marilyn Manson by Kernel @ 06/29/15 12:34 PM

Finding that statement is not a surprise from Mason whatsoever, thinking of his past statements. Yet while he says in his biography (Sic?) that he was/is a red card member and refers into himself being made one of the priesthood.. That's his business
Jump to new posts Is this the world's first emo robot? by LightAngel @ 06/29/15 04:53 AM

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=50&v=rkNghTie-nY[/video]
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts Re: Satanism is not a Congregational Religion by Bill_M @ 06/28/15 10:26 PM

You're welcome, glad you enjoyed it! After seeing some of the same recurring trends with the Year 50 conclave, I figured the time was right to convey the message again.
Jump to new posts Re: Requested guidance- by Drake_Bamboozle @ 06/28/15 12:16 PM

Originally Posted By: ArjaySatanism is never about an organization, a congregation, another Satanist, and so forth. It is about you and how you interpret and apply the philosophy within the general context of The Satanic Bible and its companion volum
Jump to new posts Re: Requested guidance- by Dax9 @ 06/27/15 03:10 PM

Enjoy your journey as you explore Satanism! Welcome to the forums! Hail Satan!
Jump to new posts Re: Requested guidance- by Nemo @ 06/26/15 04:02 PM

Reverend Drake_Bamboozle nailed it. I will only add that the best way to "measure up" to join the Church of Satan is to actually STOP measuring yourself and ONLY measure what you are doing in your life as useful or useless for what YOU wan
Jump to new posts Re: Marilyn Manson by Drake_Bamboozle @ 06/26/15 10:49 AM

It's a reasonable and intelligent enough statement. We've all seen Manson make similar statements of this type before. What's your point in posting it?
Jump to new posts Marilyn Manson by El Dragon @ 06/26/15 08:07 AM

Just FYI. He said the following today on Reddit:
Jump to new posts Re: Requested guidance- by Arjay @ 06/26/15 07:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Vazrael Satanism isn't about what you bring to the table for others, it is about what it brings to the table for you. I can't agree with this statement more. While I am not a member of the Church of Satan (yet), I can say t
Jump to new posts Re: Requested guidance- by Vazrael @ 06/26/15 01:34 AM

Satanism is a tool and not a cause. Becoming a member of the CoS is simply to align yourself officially with those who share the same philosophy. Satanism isn't about what you bring to the table for others, it is about what it brings to the tab
Jump to new posts Re: Requested guidance- by Drake_Bamboozle @ 06/25/15 10:25 PM

You're still young. I wouldn't think any reasonable person would expect an 18 year old to have achieved all their life's ambitions at this juncture. You must also remember that many CoS members don't do anything particularly special with their lives
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12434 Members
73 Forums
43950 Topics
404752 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold