Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Do you believe in paranormal activity? by TheAbysmal @ Today at 04:38 AM

Yes.
Jump to new posts Re: E-Cigarettes by TheAbysmal @ Today at 04:33 AM

Time and again, I've quit smoking cigarettes only to come back to them in a weak moment. Finally, something safer to quit! I've been doing my own bit of research since supplanting the habit with a APV/MOD. VaporFi, formerly VaporZone, has been usin
Jump to new posts Re: Ghosts & the yet to be explained. by ookiesoup @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

Magic, yes ---- since I've used it, as I guess so many others on this site have. Vampires, yes though no the undead, blood sucking type of fiction. Instead, there's the Prana drinking types. Ozzy Osborne is one, feeding of the energy of his audien
Jump to new posts Re: E-Cigarettes by J. Favenris @ 08/30/14 10:28 PM

E-cigarettes are delicious! For me, the act of "smoking", or rather inhaling and exhaling something, is the sensation that I have enjoyed most from cigarettes. The nicotine high is great, but definitely not worth the health risks. I've wan
Jump to new posts Ghosts & the yet to be explained. by J. Favenris @ 08/30/14 08:37 PM

I don't believe in anything supernatural. Everything that has existed, is existing, and will exist, is scientific. But not everything about the Universe has yet been scientifically explained by humans. My attraction to Satanism has been its focus o
Jump to new posts Re: Do you believe in paranormal activity? by Nemo @ 08/30/14 03:08 PM

http://www.satannet.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=468185#Post468185
Jump to new posts Re: Do you believe in paranormal activity? by Nemo @ 08/30/14 03:07 PM

"Paranormal" isn't really paranormal. It is actually quite "normal" in the sense of being reported worldwide, cross-culturally, and throughout recorded history by the vast majority of people. By the way, we refer to such things
Jump to new posts Re: Robot bartenders by Nemo @ 08/30/14 02:44 PM

And then there is the robot as the bar owner's customer.
Jump to new posts Re: Robot bartenders by Quaark @ 08/30/14 09:41 AM

The broader implication of this of course is that robot designers, robot assemblers, and robot repairman will be increasingly in demand, with little end in sight going forward. And that those who own robot manufacture companies will be ushered into
Jump to new posts Robot bartenders by LightAngel @ 08/30/14 08:36 AM

Robot bartenders. http://www.usatoday.com/story/cruiselog/2014/08/25/royal-caribbean-robot-bartenders/14531565/
Jump to new posts Re: Do you believe in paranormal activity? by Mr. E. Mann @ 08/29/14 03:19 PM

Nemo is a magister of The CoS Priesthood and a regular on these forums. He's also the founder of The Temple of the Vampire.
Jump to new posts Re: Do you believe in paranormal activity? by Equinox @ 08/29/14 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By: UltraviolenceSame. I don't think scientists have discovered everything "out there", I'm sure there are other things that have yet to be explained, but until then I'm just uncertain... As an undergraduate scientist, I
Jump to new posts Re: Do you say "thank god" or something else? by Drake_Bamboozle @ 08/29/14 12:39 PM

I say what I want, when I want.
Jump to new posts Re: Do you believe in paranormal activity? by Ultraviolence @ 08/29/14 11:59 AM

Originally Posted By: EquinoxNope. But show me some real, tangible evidence that these things exist, and I'll be happy to change my answer. Same. I don't think scientists have discovered everything "out there", I'm sure there are other t
Jump to new posts Re: Do you believe in paranormal activity? by Ultraviolence @ 08/29/14 11:50 AM

Who is Nemo? I'm new here...
Jump to new posts Re: Do you believe in paranormal activity? by Mr. E. Mann @ 08/29/14 10:48 AM

Ghosts? Yes, I have good reason to believe in them. I can't exactly explain what they are but I've had a couple of encounters with what appeared to be some sort of phantoms. Magic? My experiences with this can't be held up as irrefutable evidence be
Jump to new posts Re: Do you believe in paranormal activity? by Equinox @ 08/29/14 10:26 AM

Nope. But show me some real, tangible evidence that these things exist, and I'll be happy to change my answer.
Jump to new posts Do you believe in paranormal activity? by Ultraviolence @ 08/29/14 07:25 AM

Ghosts, magic, fairies, vampires, anything. Do you believe they exist?
Jump to new posts Re: Do you say "thank god" or something else? by Ultraviolence @ 08/29/14 07:07 AM

Yes, and by "God" I mean "me".
Jump to new posts Re: Humans Need Not Apply by StabAvery @ 08/29/14 06:31 AM

Very cool product Magister Nemo! If they can get it to function in cold weather I just might buy some stock. In my experience, things get cold and brittle, then break at the least desirable time to fix them. I think the same might hold true for thi
Jump to new posts Re: whats your story? by MrJefferyHale @ 08/28/14 07:51 AM

I was raised in a very conservative household. My father is a retired police officer, now deputy bailiff and my mother a stay-at-home mom. I was raised in the Lutheran church and attended catechism classes. As I grew older, began investigating on my
Jump to new posts Re: E-Cigarettes by Drake_Bamboozle @ 08/28/14 03:21 AM

I have been planning to start on e-cigarettes before moving to real cigarettes. They strike me as an excellent starting point for non-smokers. I did notice that a number of medical organisations warn against the use of e-cigs and advising those att
Jump to new posts Re: E-Cigarettes by ShishKebab @ 08/28/14 12:43 AM

Originally Posted By: QuaarkHumans and cats (and dogs etc) react differently to different chemicals. Precisely. Remember that milk gives most cats diarrhea.
Jump to new posts Re: whats your story? by ShishKebab @ 08/28/14 12:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Midnightl was excited to find out that l wasn’t the only one alive who thought the way l did. My sentiments exactly. The first time I read the writings of LeVay and saw the way Satanists converse with each other, I felt as tho
Jump to new posts Re: Do you say "thank god" or something else? by AoiYami @ 08/28/14 12:19 AM

Ironically in my area there are those that take the whole "don't say god's name in vain" thing very seriously but I would have to assume that they are fine with "thank god" and whatnot. I remember that I was told by other kids whe
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12117 Members
73 Forums
43875 Topics
405557 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements