Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Nemo @ 07/28/16 02:21 PM

The feeling is mutual! Thank you.
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by StabAvery @ 07/27/16 04:53 PM

I put in the footwork Magister. I just believe in giving credit where credit is due. I am the one who made things this way, but I have thanked you in the past since the old "SIGs", and you already know the rest of what I would say from th
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Nemo @ 07/27/16 11:10 AM

Thank you for endorsing my book as well! I would suggest that YOU made yourself successful but if sharing an idea or two helped out then I'm really glad it did. Congratulations on your successes!!
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by StabAvery @ 07/26/16 08:53 PM

I have found that living the life and not bothering with others ideas works quite well. If someone asks about your lifestyle you need to ask them why they are not paying attention to their own. And yes, Magister Nemo's book kicks ass. I got mine t
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Nemo @ 07/26/16 06:56 PM

Thank you for plugging my book! I very much appreciate it!
Jump to new posts Re: A thought on culture and morality by Nemo @ 07/26/16 06:55 PM

Jump to new posts Re: PokemonGo prank by Cybil @ 07/26/16 12:21 PM

Just a smart idea to overlap game reality and real world. This is what makes it new, I think. (Am not a gamer myself).
Jump to new posts Re: PokemonGo prank by Drake_Bamboozle @ 07/26/16 12:17 PM

I don't even know what Pokemon is. No idea what PokemonGo is. And no idea why everyone has been talking about it for weeks. And I'm not even interested in finding out.
Jump to new posts Re: PokemonGo prank by Cybil @ 07/26/16 10:50 AM

Well, then they will be reminded whom to thank for keeping their religion going:) This funny guy! [img]https://sli.mg/ADg8ry[/img] And it would be lovely to give people an experience that Ken Kesey used to prank policemen around his forest h
Jump to new posts Re: PokemonGo prank by Citizen Jonesy @ 07/26/16 09:39 AM

For the record, I have not played, nor will I play. Just not my thing. I'd be surprised if some churches aren't using this to their advantage, like they tried to co-op rock music a few decades ago. What better way to preach their Nazarene bullshit t
Jump to new posts Re: A thought on culture and morality by Cybil @ 07/26/16 04:30 AM

(not that I would eat a mouse if it wasn't chewed on , lmao).
Jump to new posts Re: A thought on culture and morality by Cybil @ 07/26/16 12:40 AM

Haha, hail the cats! they are awesome. (Even when they bring me half a bird, or a partially chewed mouse). I was thinking about the translation of words into actions, and influence of culture on behavior. The law of the forbidden makes life awesom
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by alchemy @ 07/25/16 05:13 PM

If you don't already have Magister Nemo's book The Fire From Within, then I would highly recommend getting it, especially if you like his unique style of writing.
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by alchemy @ 07/25/16 04:40 PM

Originally Posted By: NemoSome years ago at the University of Illinois at Chicago, the College of Engineering had a motto over the entrance that stated: "IF IT WORKS, DO IT!" That to me has always been the best motto for engineering.
Jump to new posts Re: A thought on culture and morality by Nemo @ 07/25/16 02:56 PM

That is an interesting perspective. I have always simply viewed humans as another animal ...just one that also uses symbolic language. From language comes human culture as encoded memes that are passed from individual to individual over time. Hen
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Nemo @ 07/25/16 02:40 PM

Some years ago at the University of Illinois at Chicago, the College of Engineering had a motto over the entrance that stated: "IF IT WORKS, DO IT!" That to me has always been the best motto for engineering.
Jump to new posts A thought on culture and morality by Cybil @ 07/25/16 02:22 AM

In my view, culture serves as a mediator between our animal selves and life in society as a group of people who interact with each other. Even though there are beasts in each of us that need to be exercised (ha, probably DUE to this) culture is there
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by alchemy @ 07/24/16 06:43 PM

Thank you for that article. From therein: Quote:I like to think of Satanism as the application of engineering to life. Like any good engineer we are far more interested in WHAT WORKS than just WHY something works. Edited to hopefully make more sense
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Total Darkness @ 07/24/16 05:39 PM

I read the mentioned article. I appreciate it.
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Total Darkness @ 07/24/16 03:54 PM

Understood.
Jump to new posts Re: PokemonGo prank by Cybil @ 07/24/16 11:54 AM

Haha, exactly.
Jump to new posts Re: PokemonGo prank by Servus Liber @ 07/24/16 11:04 AM

Originally Posted By: ZevianderThis is a brilliant prank. They already don't like the fact people are showing up to play a game. Only because it's not their game that people are showing up to play
Jump to new posts Re: PokemonGo prank by Zeviander @ 07/23/16 08:37 PM

This is a brilliant prank. They already don't like the fact people are showing up to play a game.
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Nemo @ 07/23/16 01:26 PM

Quote: I don't go shouting, but at same the time I won't be swayed. That's the problem with belief. Beliefs are assumptions that may or may not be correct, as I explained in my recent article in The Black Flame. Self-validated knowledge is far,
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Total Darkness @ 07/23/16 12:04 PM

I have personally been open about my belief system. Granted, tact is sometimes required. I've read The Satanic Bible. I am also reading required media. I don't go shouting, but at same the time I won't be swayed.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12778 Members
73 Forums
44201 Topics
405943 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold