Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: The ingenuity of words and sincerity of authority by SaintG @ 30 minutes 35 seconds ago

Hello, Isn't it ignorant to think there is a group who demands you to give up on religion? All I'm saying is that no matter your beliefs or definition of lack thereof, there should not be anyone who tells you otherwise. Then it seems like just a
Jump to new posts Re: The ingenuity of words and sincerity of authority by fatebender @ Today at 01:11 AM

As far as I know there is no faction of the Church of Satan priesthood dedicated to policing those of us who may wish to don tinfoil hats, or experiment with magic mojos, or whatever else. Nobody expects you to agree with everything that some individ
Jump to new posts Re: My intro and a question about satanism by SaintG @ Yesterday at 04:27 PM

You wouldn't be capable of
Jump to new posts Re: The ingenuity of words and sincerity of authority by SaintG @ Yesterday at 04:26 PM

Hello, Your conceptions of magic do not necessarily represent mine. On the other hand, you seem to argue the amount of authority in your representation regarding the "we" and "us". Thank you for responding. Regards, G
Jump to new posts Re: My intro and a question about satanism by Mr. E. Mann @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

I don't think you've read much on Satanism from the source. If you have, you obviously don't understand what was stated. I won't waste time arguing, convincing or attempting to enlighten you.
Jump to new posts Re: The ingenuity of words and sincerity of authority by Ravarx @ Yesterday at 02:35 PM

I'm sure there are going to be other people better equipped to answer all this, but I'll give it a shot, and other people are more than welcome to correct any flaws in my reasoning. I have never been told I'm not a Satanist, and if somebody had the
Jump to new posts Re: Atheistic vs. theistic satanism by Ravarx @ Yesterday at 01:33 PM

I dress according to the situation. If I'm in a casual environment with other people my age, I will dress in band and fandom clothing of various shades of black and splendor. If I'm at work, or in another professional environment, such as my grandpar
Jump to new posts Re: My intro and a question about satanism by SaintG @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Ave Maria
Jump to new posts Re: My intro and a question about satanism by SaintG @ Yesterday at 01:24 PM

You seem to say that "either devil worshippers or, else, coattail riders trying to take credit for inventing a new religion when all they are actually doing is twisting a few of LaVey's ideas to make their path seem different - and sometimes the
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction/New Here by Ravarx @ Yesterday at 01:11 PM

Did you work directly for the college, or was it just a job you had somewhere else during college? I've been considering asking for volunteer time at the college library, as well as at the library up the street from school. It's a real shame I even n
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts Re: "Death to False Satanism" by SaintG @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Is it me to think it's stupid to discriminate between different satanists? It's classic for groups to ridicule each other's ingenuity but all look the same on the outside. Waste of energy too. Who's gaining from telling other people aren't doing it
Jump to new posts Is experience not enough evidence by SaintG @ Yesterday at 10:08 AM

Hello, I have experience of questionable paragnostic value. Though not all humans might recognize the possibility. It is not my job to try and convince people otherwise, or prove that certain things can follow rules unexpected. However, what can I
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts 9sense - Walpurgisnacht L A.S., The Satanic Witch Special by Adam-9sense @ Yesterday at 08:08 AM

Now Available on 9sensePodcast.com and iTunes! 26 April, L A.S. Walpurgisnacht L A.S. - Your host Jessie sits down with Magistra Peggy Nadramia, The High Priestess of the Church of Satan, Witch Zaftig of Unorthodoxy with Witch Zaftig, and Erin Cassa
Jump to new posts The ingenuity of words and sincerity of authority by SaintG @ Yesterday at 06:57 AM

Hello, This is not about hypocrisy. This is not about inconsistency. Those themes are considered negative traits, but reasonable excuses for being unreliable. Is there anyone on earth able to claim to be a satanist without being told otherwise by
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction by SaintG @ Yesterday at 06:25 AM

Quelle Horreur! I can safely say, without depreciating the collective, that it's not for me. I'm interested in magic. Regards, G
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction by L'Horreur @ 04/26/15 11:10 PM

Hi G, welcome to LttD! Originally Posted By: SaintGThe thing about Satanism I know is very little Your best bet is to start here if you've not done so already.
Jump to new posts Introduction by SaintG @ 04/26/15 06:50 PM

Hello, I would like to introduce myself as a person and a bit why I'm here. First off if my username's allowed, or not I hope it's okay. I'm not really a saint (yet) or know how to confirm that, don't think I would fit the definition. Pretending I
Jump to new posts Re: Atheistic vs. theistic satanism by artificecardist @ 04/21/15 09:06 PM

To start a new post, you go back to the list of different posts, and click 'create new thread' in one of the upper corners. I'm not sure how many characters, but I have seen some REALLY long posts, so I'm sure you will be fine there. Worst case, just
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Scott777 @ 04/21/15 02:47 PM

How do you start a post and how many characters can it have. And do you know of any good blog spots
Jump to new posts Re: Atheistic vs. theistic satanism by Scott777 @ 04/21/15 02:43 PM

How do you start a post and how many characters can you put in it.

Forum Stats
12395 Members
73 Forums
43919 Topics
404695 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements