Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: How to accept stupidity when it happens, from oneself? by Citizen_Horror @ Yesterday at 01:57 PM

Originally Posted By: NemoWhat a pleasure to read your brilliant replies here. Clearly explained and kindly offered! I wonder how many who read your posts will realize what you have just offered to them? Diamonds sprinkled out for the plucking! T
Truly stupid people don't know they are stupid because they have no frame of reference. So you're probably being too hard on yourself to begin with. Most of us are trained from infancy to identify with our actions. Hence we tend to inherit and perp
What a pleasure to read your brilliant replies here. Clearly explained and kindly offered! I wonder how many who read your posts will realize what you have just offered to them? Diamonds sprinkled out for the plucking! Thank you!!
Haha, no way you should punish yourself. You are the center of the world What will remain if you punish yourself? Is there anything else there that would live your life instead of you? No way! Sometimes we are all stupid )) There are mistakes that
Very much appreciated for now learning more about this inhibitive psychological habit. For there is a better way. May Knowledge prevail Yes.. Magister Nemo's offerings must be acquired
Jump to new posts Re: Clarification of Terminology by Numblok @ 11/30/16 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Citizen_HorrorOriginally Posted By: NumblokSelf-Evaluation isn't bad, not at all. It's also not bad to evaluate an action. That's a bit different than either literally or figuratively beating yourself up. Just so we're clear, s
Jump to new posts Clarification of Terminology by Citizen_Horror @ 11/30/16 07:16 PM

Originally Posted By: NumblokSelf-Evaluation isn't bad, not at all. It's also not bad to evaluate an action. That's a bit different than either literally or figuratively beating yourself up. Just so we're clear, self-evaluation and evaluating action
Website and LttD Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Signing up to the Undercroft. by LaraG84 @ 11/30/16 07:06 PM

I am having the same issue. On Google Chrome as well as Firefox.
Jump to new posts Re: How to accept stupidity when it happens, from oneself? by Citizen_Horror @ 11/30/16 06:59 PM

Originally Posted By: ZivenBut sure is a challenge to distance oneself from the pent up, emotion caused from the action. This so easily leads a way toward self evaluation.. Yes, it can lead toward self-evaluation, until you realize that just like yo
Originally Posted By: ZivenI dont believe im a masochist, and do appreciate to evaluate the ACTION as opposed to myself. But sure is a challenge to distance oneself from the pent up, emotion caused from the action. This so easily leads a way toward
Jump to new posts Re: A Satanic Challenge by Numblok @ 11/30/16 06:21 PM

Originally Posted By: NemoHere it is. How much time in the last 24 hours did you choose to enjoy your life as it already is? That means that if you were spending time on maintenance (doing things to keep your world afloat such as paying bills, doin
I dont believe im a masochist, and do appreciate to evaluate the ACTION as opposed to myself. But sure is a challenge to distance oneself from the pent up, emotion caused from the action. This so easily leads a way toward self evaluation..
Originally Posted By: ZivenSay you messup the cardinal rule, and trip on your own stupidity? Example: causing an accident, error of judgements, poor investment, failing. How to accept this and the adrenalized effects? What if after hoping for the b
My advice would be to learn from your mistake and don't repeat it. No need for punishing yourself... unless you're a masochist.
Jump to new posts Re: How to accept stupidity when it happens, from oneself? by Citizen_Horror @ 11/30/16 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By: ZivenI dont foresee i will be making any stupid decisions again any time soon ...until you DO make another mistake, at which point you repeat the whole process all over again. And that's how the world goes. You make mistakes f
Say you messup the cardinal rule, and trip on your own stupidity? Example: causing an accident, error of judgements, poor investment, failing. How to accept this and the adrenalized effects? What if after hoping for the best a situation does not go
Jump to new posts Re: How did we get so misunderstood? by Nemo @ 11/29/16 12:13 PM

Come to think of it, this exchange is a pretty good example of the problem in general. In early communications theory the term used was GIGO for "Garbage In, Garbage Out". In other words, a useful communication depends on clear communicat
Jump to new posts Re: How did we get so misunderstood? by LightAngel @ 11/29/16 02:40 AM

People often misunderstand each other because they don't listen enough. But, there is not only one answer to your question. So elaborate.
Jump to new posts Re: How did we get so misunderstood? by Nemo @ 11/28/16 04:52 PM

Offering some examples of what you are talking about would help.
Jump to new posts How did we get so misunderstood? by Squid @ 11/28/16 07:10 AM

I know that so many people now a days take the easy way out and just listen to others about what things are but how did we get so miunderstood?
Jump to new posts Re: Happy ThanksTAKING Day! by Nemo @ 11/27/16 03:39 PM

Actually this isn't the reverse. It is really the reciprocal "other end" of the transaction. THEY are GIVING thanks. YOU are TAKING it.
Jump to new posts Re: Happy ThanksTAKING Day! by james barnaby @ 11/27/16 03:11 AM

I don't think we need to reverse everything the masses do. Staying apathetic is a better option for stupid practices in my opinion.

Forum Stats
12868 Members
73 Forums
44270 Topics
406464 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold