Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with self-deceit by Insurgent @ Today at 04:12 AM

Originally Posted By: CallierOriginally Posted By: InsurgentThere's only one piece of Satanism that I don't agree with and it's that whole "highest embodiment of human life" routine. Dr. LaVey sure had his ways of getting his point across
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with self-deceit by Insurgent @ Today at 02:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr. E. MannBut isn't what you just described an elite way of thinking and acting, given that it puts you a step ahead of most others who don't recognize their own potential? I suppose it comes down to semantics. It is an hones
Jump to new posts Re: THE FALL by L'Horreur @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

I have always been fond of bittersweet tragedies. By that I mean that something ends, and it's saddening to admit that it's over, but the fact that it happened makes it a happy ending, too. The series finale of Breaking Bad springs to mind. Fall, to
Jump to new posts Re: THE FALL by tovasshi @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

Fall is very lovely this year. Beautiful colours and not too cold. I went kayaking in Algonquin park with all the rich reds and oranges. Would certainly do it again, however I wont forget my camera next time.
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: ... by Quaark @ Yesterday at 02:37 PM

http://www.churchofsatan.com/sources-print.php
Jump to new posts ... by Nomak @ Yesterday at 02:14 PM

Why was my topic locked ? for what reason? I just wanted to know the basics of magic , I have not received a reply .That was not an answer. I just wanted guidance as a beginner, a starting point. Mr.Quaark I'm not affraid to study , i have 17 years a
Jump to new posts Re: THE FALL by Hawkins @ Yesterday at 01:28 PM

Fall was my favorite season as a kid. I enjoyed the shorter days, loved playing in the piles of leaves on the street corners, watching the pumpkins appear on doorsteps, and the overall feel of the weather (Goodbye muggy days!). There was just somet
Jump to new posts Re: a few questions by Quaark @ Yesterday at 01:03 PM

Satanism requires study, not lazy demands to be spoonfed the basics.
Jump to new posts Re: E-Cigarettes by elaine2554 @ Yesterday at 06:40 AM

I've been using e-cigs as a means to an eventual cessation, and very successfully. However, even if the danger of ecigs are minimal in comparison to tobacco smoke, nicotene is still highly addictive. When does that initial indulgence become a compuls
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with self-deceit by Callier @ Yesterday at 05:48 AM

Originally Posted By: InsurgentThere's only one piece of Satanism that I don't agree with and it's that whole "highest embodiment of human life" routine. Dr. LaVey sure had his ways of getting his point across. It sounds a whole lot bette
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with self-deceit by Mr. E. Mann @ Yesterday at 04:36 AM

But isn't what you just described an elite way of thinking and acting, given that it puts you a step ahead of most others who don't recognize their own potential? I suppose it comes down to semantics.
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with self-deceit by Insurgent @ 09/29/14 08:33 PM

My personal advice? Keep a healthy perspective. Don't put too thick a black line between you and what you rightly, on the surface, dismiss as the "sheep." Don't go thinking you're impervious to all of the pitfalls they're subject to. Bett
Jump to new posts Re: THE FALL by Insurgent @ 09/29/14 08:22 PM

Living in Florida "autumn" lasts for what the rest of the USA would consider "winter." It gets cold enough to wear a stylish jacket, even cold enough to see breath in the air, but not cold enough to clinch your body up like a fist
Jump to new posts a few questions by Nomak @ 09/29/14 05:01 PM

Hello everyone!I'm new and I want to find out some informations. I want to know more about witchcraft . I want an explanation on Satanic tools(can i use the dagger,not a sword?) and how to practice magic. I finished reading the Satanic Bible but that
Jump to new posts Re: THE FALL by randallflaggg @ 09/29/14 03:11 PM

Well I figured I'd Sideswipe the obvious and get down to business. Thank you for the kind words. This place feels nice.
Jump to new posts Re: THE FALL by Quaark @ 09/29/14 03:01 PM

Fall has always been my favorite time of year too. The crisp chilled air and the light, above all else. The final harvesting of the garden vegetables. The trees on the mountains turning gold. Finally being free of slavery to air conditioning. The ca
Jump to new posts THE FALL by randallflaggg @ 09/29/14 02:15 PM

The fall is hands down my favorite season of the year. What are some of your favorite things about this immaculate season?
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with self-deceit by Hagen von Tronje @ 09/29/14 09:11 AM

Merciless, brutal honesty. Not sure what that has to do with living amongst sheep, though. That's an act of deceiving others, maskirovka at the domestic level. I certainly don't find myself buying into my own public face.
Jump to new posts How do you cope with self-deceit by Bahamut @ 09/29/14 12:04 AM

Satanism can bring a lot of power. How does a Satanist deal with it? How does he or she avoids the pitfall of corruption: self-deceit? What tools does a Satanist use to live among sheep, and stay civilized? Anyone has a tale, tip, or example?

Forum Stats
12171 Members
73 Forums
43938 Topics
405806 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements