Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: How do you define "love"? by VKat @ Today at 05:04 AM

I tend to think of love when it relates to partners in two ways, romantic love and familial love. I think either one can come first or last. For me romantic love is usually foremost, followed by familial love. When the romance ended if I did not h
Jump to new posts Re: Call for Indian Satanists by Dax9 @ 08/29/15 10:51 PM

As L'Horreur points out, there is a plethora of valuable information on the official Church of Satan public website: www.churchofsatan.com There alone you can probably find answers to the vast majority of your questions. Secondly, there are hundre
Jump to new posts Re: Call for Indian Satanists by L'Horreur @ 08/29/15 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By: akashsHi, I am from India. I came across Church of Satan when one of my friends told me of satanic churches who supposedly do evil. Well. That caught my curiosity and then i arrived here and found that the evil which my friend d
Jump to new posts Call for Indian Satanists by akashs @ 08/29/15 09:05 AM

Hi, I am from India. I came across Church of Satan when one of my friends told me of satanic churches who supposedly do evil. Well. That caught my curiosity and then i arrived here and found that the evil which my friend described was just the imagin
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: Cancel my profile by MissMina1556 @ 08/27/15 06:05 PM

Thank you Priestess LKRice for answering my question. Looks like LttD is stuck with me. Mina
Jump to new posts Re: Being born a Satanist? by Nemo @ 08/27/15 04:49 PM

Quote:I think some actively choose the hard road (present company included) in order to forge something better of ourselves without having yet achieved mastery. You are not what you do. Identity is not utility. You cannot BE "better".
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic views on food, diet, etc.? by Jakobo deTauxroj @ 08/27/15 02:54 PM

Since I started this post, I did get a copy of Satan Speaks! and The Devil's Notebook. If I wanted an authoritative answer from the top, LaVey wrote it in his own words a few times between the two books. Part of what I wanted to discuss with this thr
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic views on food, diet, etc.? by Fnord @ 08/27/15 02:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Jakobo deTauxrojThe point is to learn about the theory and application of Satanic thought, but also how Satanism is lived today. Your initial point was valid. If Satanism is concerned with extending one's own existence, then i
Jump to new posts Re: Being born a Satanist? by Fnord @ 08/27/15 02:27 PM

"The human animal, without mastery of self, will always take the path of least resistance." I don't agree with this. I think some actively choose the hard road (present company included) in order to forge something better of ourselves with
Jump to new posts Re: Cancel my profile by LKRice @ 08/27/15 02:09 PM

"I am not sure how to close out and cancel my profile on LttD." I don't think that's an option. The closest option that I have as a Moderator is to ban your account. Obviously not the same thing. "When my profile does get cancelled
Jump to new posts Re: How do you define "love"? by Drake_Bamboozle @ 08/26/15 03:32 PM

It doesn't exist beyond anything other than a self-sufficient delusion. I am not immune to it. But that is what it is. Objectively speaking.
Jump to new posts Re: How do you define "love"? by Janina @ 08/25/15 01:44 PM

I have also been married six years. To me love is more respect than just lust for something. My husband is also my best friend and we share common view of this reality. Love and respect, I think, births when someone stimulates you by the way you w
Jump to new posts Cancel my profile by MissMina1556 @ 08/25/15 06:18 AM

Please help. I am not sure how to close out and cancel my profile on LttD. When my profile does get cancelled, do all my posts and pictures become deleted/cancelled as well? Thank You. Mina
Jump to new posts Re: How do you define "love"? by Dax9 @ 08/24/15 08:57 PM

I've only been married for six years, but I would define love as strong emotional feelings for one another in conjunction with a mutual sexual attraction and even more importantly, compatibility for the long haul. Compatibility of course covers a w
Jump to new posts Re: How do you define "love"? by Nemo @ 08/24/15 08:11 PM

Something else. Something more. Lasting romantic love results from your personal choice to perceive and treat the other person as the other most important person in your life. As the God of your own life you are the "given". Beyond that
Jump to new posts How do you define "love"? by El Dragon @ 08/24/15 02:27 PM

Is it merely lust or something else? What do you make of this under the carnal philosophy of Satanism? Is there room for a wider definition of love? Do you think love is a form of "intellect decompression"? I am curious to know your opinio
Website Bugs & Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Spamming posts by anna @ 08/24/15 02:00 PM

Quote:I'm deleting them as fast as I can. Priestess, it would help if every registered new account had to be approved by an administrator or a moderator before activated. Several forums, including UBB ones, introduced such a protective measure. That

Forum Stats
12757 Members
73 Forums
44012 Topics
405076 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold