Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Website and LttD Updates
Jump to new posts How to delete a post by Claudio @ Today at 09:49 AM

Who do I talk to ,to delete a post??? Need help please it shows on Google and I mistakenly used my real name on an old post my boss saw.thankz
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, We Have No Occultism by Dax9 @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Originally Posted By: DynamicImplement"Lastly, I would refrain from referring to Doktor LaVey as simply "Anton"." This is unfortunately a perfect example of what Anton warned his adherents of for many years. No it isn't; not by
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: What are you getting out of being a satanist? by Avaricious13 @ Yesterday at 11:02 PM

Oh, you mean just being me? Seriously though, never in my life have I found a book that codified my beliefs about the world around me better than the Satanic Bible; and never have I found a religion that is more real, raw, and sensible than Satanism
Jump to new posts Re: What are you getting out of being a satanist? by Arjay @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

What am I getting out of being a Satanist? A title that encompasses who and what I already had been and the life I had already been living, and a set of principles that gave me a higher sense of clarity and focus on and freedom with who I am and wha
Jump to new posts HAIL SATAN! by ConquerOrPerish @ Yesterday at 10:31 AM

http://imgur.com/gallery/CmGWi6y
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, We Have No Occultism by DynamicImplement @ Yesterday at 01:14 AM

The Church of Satan is constantly making adjustments. It is as Anton said -- nothing that can be nailed to the wall. You almost sound like a fundamentalist theist. If you mean changes to the core philosophy, The Satanic Bible will not be changed b/c
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, We Have No Occultism by DynamicImplement @ Yesterday at 12:46 AM

"Lastly, I would refrain from referring to Doktor LaVey as simply "Anton"." This is unfortunately a perfect example of what Anton warned his adherents of for many years.
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, We Have No Occultism by Dax9 @ Yesterday at 12:33 AM

I don't quite follow your odd choice of words. Why do you describe Magus Gilmore as "gambling"? Just what does he have to lose and why should he care how detractors criticize the Church of Satan? As you state yourself, these men (detractors
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, We Have No Occultism by DynamicImplement @ 04/22/17 06:37 PM

The Magus was very concise. I was impressed by this essay. Many very popular former members offer sharp criticism of this perspective. The Magus, though a wise businessman, is essentially playing 'the long game.' I would note however...that he is
Jump to new posts Moving marriage proposal by DynamicImplement @ 04/22/17 05:58 PM

The following link will bring you to a Disney marriage proposal that makes me cry every time... It is 5:44 in length. Jamin's Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal
Jump to new posts Re: Do you guys like kittens? by DynamicImplement @ 04/22/17 05:51 PM

Unbeknownst to all (save his many victims) he and his feline associates are plotting....
Jump to new posts Re: Do you guys like kittens? by Drake_Bamboozle @ 04/21/17 11:40 PM

My cat moved out. Chose to go and live with the woman over the road. Ungrateful little bastard. After all I did for him.
Jump to new posts Re: Do you guys like kittens? by Nemo @ 04/21/17 09:33 PM

We only exist to serve our Feline Overlords.
Jump to new posts Re: Do you guys like kittens? by LightAngel @ 04/20/17 08:28 PM

Awww so sweet
Jump to new posts Do you guys like kittens? by DynamicImplement @ 04/20/17 03:52 PM

This is a picture of my pet kitten
Questions about the Church of Satan
The Church of Satan has a long history of not discriminating in any manner with regard to sexual preferences and actions between consenting adults. Fifty years ago we did not even have a serious term for "trans" but I will simply suggest t
So I'm trans, mtf. And I'm just starting to delve into the world of satinism, but most of the stipulations in the bible list different sayings and actions for males and females, but nothing about trans people. I'm 100% okay with using the female vers
Actually the FAQ addresses all of your questions very clearly: http://www.churchofsatan.com/faq-ritual-and-ceremony.php "Occultism" is specifically linked to a belief in supernatural entities here: http://www.churchofsatan.com/faq-occult
Jump to new posts Re: Hello beautiful people!! by Nemo @ 04/18/17 04:11 PM

I think you will find your ritual answer answered best here: http://www.churchofsatan.com/faq-ritual-and-ceremony.php With regard to meeting members of the Church of Satan there is also this: http://www.churchofsatan.com/faq-membership.php
Jump to new posts Hello beautiful people!! by Sammemsam @ 04/18/17 03:34 PM

Good evening, afternoon... whatever time it is where you are I hope it's going well. I'm rather new to practicing satanism, and I'm looking to learn more. Anyone know where I can find some basic rituals to preform?? I've looked into some of the ones

Forum Stats
12985 Members
73 Forums
44334 Topics
406820 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold