Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Originally Posted By: Isabel23 Dictators - some start out wanting to improve the world, and wind up lusting after power/money. Some just lust after the power/money. As stated above, these are just means to pleasurable experiences. Dictators are t
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by one who has not @ Yesterday at 05:13 AM

Greetings nice to meet you all With Evangelical Christians trying Force you or blackclist you From society. Beliefs have to be kept Quiet. I often where black. Listen to A lot of music. People assume a lot. Maybe there right. Shhh. But they shoul
Lowtide, Excessive love of money is indeed an error, and it is AT the root of true evil, not THE root of all evil. Money is a tool - it's a measure of effort. It's a very useful tool. But it's not really a good candidate for your life's priority
Jump to new posts Re: About ... "spirituality" ... by Nemo @ 01/29/15 10:21 PM

Quote:My second question is related to spirituality. I've been an atheist for many years yet as of late I've been having a strange feeling every time I listen to certain musical pieces, like something inside my chest begins to feel "funny"
So, if a dictator has Satanic qualities, could he/she join the CoS? Or at least consider him/herself a Satanist?
Quote:However there is one thing in the Satanic Bible which I can't quite understand. LaVey mentions that if the love of money is the root of all evil, then one must assume that the most powerful men on earth are the most Satanic: financers, industri
Originally Posted By: JupiterSpirituality is just a pipe dream. Maybe it is a health related problem you need to attend to somehow. This is not an attack on your person by the way. I don't think it's health related. Could it possibly be an emotional
Spirituality is just a pipe dream. Maybe it is a health related problem you need to attend to somehow. This is not an attack on your person by the way. I'm also struggling with living in the same world with criminals and drug addicts thus I mind my
Greetings, I am a 29 year old man from South America who has become fascinated with the Satanic Bible and its philosophy, many of the things Anton LaVey says in there ring true in my quest for individualism, in a world that condemns creativity and a
Jump to new posts No need to reinvent the wheel by Nemo @ 01/28/15 09:33 PM

There is no need to struggle or try to re-invent what has already been thought through, codified, and placed in print - short and long forms. Rather than try to reword what you are trying to understand, just read what is already there. We have a Qu
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts For Facebook Users by Bill_M @ 01/28/15 09:04 PM

People who use Facebook may have run across some page or another claiming to be "The Church of Satan". Almost all of these are obvious fakes that get routinely reported and taken down. There is one and only one official, public group on F
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on my paper about Satanic ritual by Jupiter @ 01/28/15 09:09 AM

Infernal Greetings, As I understand there is a Greater Magic forum discussion here. So I'll try and be brief. Your "paper" was informative that's my opinion.
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on my paper about Satanic ritual by L'Horreur @ 01/27/15 02:54 PM

Hi Lostatsea, It might be easier to direct interested parties to the source material. Specifically, The Book of Belial section of The Satanic Bible, pp. 110-140. The best way to keep people from mistaking you for a spokesperson for the Church of S
Jump to new posts Opinions on my paper about Satanic ritual by lostatsea530 @ 01/27/15 07:52 AM

Foreword: One of the few things I struggled with as a new Satanist was the concept of a secular form of ritual. While having recently separated from Christianity I wrote this paper to help collect my thoughts on the subject and at the same time have
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: What is the Church of Satan? by Jupiter @ 01/24/15 05:35 PM

Thank you. Your insights are inline with what I think I have in mind. I'll continue to study...
Jump to new posts Re: Study not worship by Jupiter @ 01/24/15 05:17 PM

Thank you, these answers are quite enough for me. I just wanted to make sure that I don't miss any detail. I see that you've joined the Church of Satan recently, looks good on you, congratulations!
General Announcements
Jump to new posts CoS MEMBERS: CALL FOR INFO UPDATES by RMerciless @ 01/24/15 05:10 PM

On New Year's Eve, Magus Peter Gilmore, High Priest of the Church of Satan posted this: As we enter into the 50th year of the existence of the Church of Satan, we have chosen to reflect on the vitality of our philosophy as it has been applied by our

Forum Stats
12320 Members
73 Forums
43922 Topics
404639 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements