Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Satanism: Atheistic VS Agnostic by Rhythmus @ Today at 10:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Bill_M Yes, I know that some people like to think it's somehow intellectually superior to be a compulsive fence-sitter and make no assertions about the validity of any claims in life, and typically think that "agnosticism&q
Jump to new posts Re: Satanism: Atheistic VS Agnostic by Bill_M @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

Originally Posted By: AkilithIs it really impossible to prove a negative? This is a good point. I can mathematically prove that no highest prime number exists, for example. Of course, mathematics operates with very precisely-defined entities and
Jump to new posts Re: Satanism: Atheistic VS Agnostic by Bill_M @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Originally Posted By: KitBut at the same time, is saying anything is 100%, either exists 100% or absolutely 100% is made-up bullshit, equally silly? Your argument doesn't hold, for two reasons 1) First and foremost, you seem to be basing it all on
Jump to new posts Re: Satanism: Atheistic VS Agnostic by Bill_M @ Yesterday at 08:53 PM

Both of these definitions are incorrect. Originally Posted By: JDW89Atheism holds that God in fact does not exist at all. No. Atheism is simply not having a belief in a deity ("a" + "theos" + "ism" = "without&qu
Jump to new posts Re: Question: Absence of love by Kustomized Duane @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

http://www.churchofsatan.com/my-dark-satanic-love.php Here's a link to a wonderful piece written by Magistra Peggy Nadramia. It sums it up quite eloquently.
Jump to new posts Discussing Satanism with my boy's dad. by FeederOfLifeFrce @ 04/27/16 11:42 PM

I hope this post is appropriate here. I would really like feedback on the issue at hand for me please. So, I got a phone call from my boy's dad today. He told me that his new (very christian) girl friend and him were discussing Satanism (which he
Jump to new posts Re: Returning to Satanism by FeederOfLifeFrce @ 04/26/16 01:05 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Returning to Satanism by Matt Reanimator @ 04/26/16 07:15 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Returning to Satanism by Citizen_Horror @ 04/25/16 06:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Matt Re-Animator“Inside The Church Of Satan” by Joshua P. Warren: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uiJsAp82jg. This is an excellent documentary on the Church of Satan. It does a great job debunking myths about the COS and gives
Jump to new posts Re: Returning to Satanism by alchemy @ 04/25/16 10:21 AM

Thanks, I saw the Kindle version, but wanted to try to get the real book first. Fortunately, I just found a new copy overseas for a reasonable price. Matt, so much information in one place! A whole course in Satanism right there, great job. It will
Jump to new posts Re: Returning to Satanism by Matt Reanimator @ 04/25/16 06:26 AM

Hi Alchemy, Sounds like you are making some good progress. While I know you already mentioned/own some of these, below is a list of what I consider the bare minimum essential Sources for a person to READ and STUDY to achieve a genuine understandin
Jump to new posts Re: Returning to Satanism by Citizen_Horror @ 04/24/16 08:18 PM

Originally Posted By: alchemyIt appears that the paperback version of "The Satanic Scriptures" is going for $125-$400, so it will have to wait another week or two. Consider Kindle. You can download the Kindle app to your computer/phone wi
Jump to new posts Re: Returning to Satanism by alchemy @ 04/24/16 07:49 PM

Citizen_Horror, I ordered "The Satanic Witch" and "Satan Speaks", thank you. I also grabbed "Infernalia" and "Bearing the Devil's Mark" since they were bundled with free shipping. Damn it Amazon! It appears
Jump to new posts Re: Returning to Satanism by Citizen_Horror @ 04/24/16 01:50 PM

You are establishing a solid foundation. If you are looking for additional suggestions, you might consider adding Satan Speaks! by Doktor LaVey and The Satanic Scriptures by current High Priest Peter H. Gilmore. As I'm sure you already know, the Sa
Jump to new posts Re: Returning to Satanism by Nemo @ 04/24/16 12:56 PM

You are getting the primaries very well indeed. And thank you for buying my book! I hope you will enjoy it.
Jump to new posts Re: Returning to Satanism by alchemy @ 04/24/16 09:56 AM

(First off, my apologies if some of my posts have been out of place or too opinionated. I'll be more careful.) I sent in for membership, in order to offer support and acknowledgement to both myself and the organization. There is of course much to le
Jump to new posts Re: Satanism: Atheistic VS Agnostic by Jupiter @ 04/23/16 10:28 AM

I don't care if God exist, and I don't have a reason to think It exist either.

Forum Stats
12680 Members
73 Forums
44147 Topics
406013 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold