Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Do you believe in paranormal activity? by TranquilChaos @ 09/18/14 02:35 AM

Fascinating topic, Ghost: No, not in the sense of the deceased returning, however I have experienced a few things that I most certainly cannot explain. If what I experienced was not a fabrication of my own mind then I have adopted one reasonable the
Jump to new posts Re: What/who do you think Satan is? by Dirtydan @ 09/17/14 11:29 PM

Two generations ago my family grew crops of corn and tobacco in the fertile soils of the American Southeast. My parents left there for the big city for the 9-5 worklife that I am now myself, for better or worse, a part. But I remember on visits to my
Jump to new posts Re: Robot bartenders by LightAngel @ 09/17/14 06:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Bill_M Actually, some progress on that has already been made. I remember a story from a year or two ago about a robot created with enough AI to come up with a joke on its own. I wish I had the link handy, but I don't. I onl
Jump to new posts Re: Robot bartenders by LightAngel @ 09/17/14 06:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Nemo So a human walked into a bar and the robot-bartender asked, "What can I get you?" The human replied, "Something cold." So the bartender iced him. Lol
Jump to new posts Re: What the hell is Luciferianism? by Citizen Jonesy @ 09/16/14 04:51 PM

Luciferianism is simply another version of Judeo-Islamic-Christianity. The followers of such are beneath notice.
Jump to new posts Re: Robot bartenders by Nemo @ 09/15/14 05:07 PM

Quote:Actually, some progress on that has already been made. I remember a story from a year or two ago about a robot created with enough AI to come up with a joke on its own. I wish I had the link handy, but I don't. So a human walked into a bar and
Jump to new posts Re: Robot bartenders by Dark Passenger @ 09/15/14 03:36 PM

Actually, there have been robots for years who have an amazing sense of humor--including surrealism, immense sarcasm and deep irony. Jeep has had robots making jokes for years. My last Cherokee was living proof.
Jump to new posts Re: Robot bartenders by Bill_M @ 09/15/14 03:18 PM

Originally Posted By: LightAngelI really hope they will create robots who has humor Actually, some progress on that has already been made. I remember a story from a year or two ago about a robot created with enough AI to come up with a joke o
Jump to new posts Re: Robot bartenders by LightAngel @ 09/15/14 06:24 AM

Originally Posted By: NemoAnd then there is the robot as the bar owner's customer. I really hope they will create robots who has humor
Jump to new posts Re: Robot bartenders by LightAngel @ 09/15/14 06:23 AM

Originally Posted By: QuaarkThe broader implication of this of course is that robot designers, robot assemblers, and robot repairman will be increasingly in demand, with little end in sight going forward. And that those who own robot manufacture com
Jump to new posts Re: JIBO: The World's First Family Robot by LightAngel @ 09/15/14 06:22 AM

Originally Posted By: LogicalThinkingI really like this little thing! This is a fantastic new development. Thank you for sharing. You are welcome.
Jump to new posts Re: E-Cigarettes by Nemo @ 09/14/14 04:34 PM

All humor aside, from a long term health standpoint one only needs to look at the chemicals that enter the body from smoking tobacco. Hydrogen cyanide and carbon monoxide are poisonous. NOT inhaling these two gases has to be overall safer than doin
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts Re: I need help by Anton Smirnov @ 09/14/14 01:12 PM

It's must be authorised, cause I took it from the CoS site. About Your reference - I saw this sigil, but it's not look like official.
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts Re: I need help by Cash @ 09/14/14 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Anton Smirnov Hello to everyone. Cosemporium is still close. So, I tried to purchase the sigil of baphomet through zazle.com , which link I found on CoS site . Each time when I enter my adress, I get an error. Ic
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts I need help by Anton Smirnov @ 09/14/14 11:56 AM

Hello to everyone. Cosemporium is still close. So, I tried to purchase the sigil of baphomet through zazle.com , which link I found on CoS site . Each time when I enter my adress, I get an error. Icontacted with administration, but t
Jump to new posts Re: E-Cigarettes by Hawkins @ 09/14/14 11:25 AM

I've been using E-cigs for 3 years now and they've made quite the difference in my life. As others have said, there's not enough research to know exactly how safe (or not) they are. All I can go is by my own personal experiences. Having been a s

Forum Stats
12164 Members
73 Forums
43923 Topics
405752 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements