Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: I would really appreciate some advice by RussTheArtist @ Today at 03:08 AM

The figures are likely attributed to sleep paralysis or lucid dreaming. Our minds like to imagine shadowy or dark figures because it's a mystery and black and grey are colors the mind correlates to mystery of the unknown. As far as the symbol goes,
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic Music by RussTheArtist @ Today at 02:05 AM

Also, any and all songs by Ghost (Ghost BC.) Year Zero talks about how Satan will win in the battle of the apocalypse against God and take over not only earth, but heaven and beyond. Ritual is about using a human sacrifice to fulfill a destruction
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic Music by RussTheArtist @ Today at 01:56 AM

Stairway to Heaven's Satanic message is actually very straightforward. If you play the record backward the only message you get is, "cut it out! You're fucking up the needle!" There are some Satanists that I know that like to use meditatio
Jump to new posts Ritual help by RussTheArtist @ Today at 01:32 AM

Would a Baphomet statue suffice for the symbol of Baphomet needed for a ritual? I've visited to CoS website and read the Bible but unless I've missed it each time, I don't see where I'd know if a banner of the Sigil is absolutely necessary or not. I
Jump to new posts Re: I would really appreciate some advice by Drake_Bamboozle @ 04/16/18 12:56 PM

I actually have the sigil of Lucifer, otherwise known as the seal of Satan tattooed on my inner forearm. My own rendition also incorporates the black sun symbol into the design. However, it is just a symbol I find aesthetically pleasing and has its
Jump to new posts I would really appreciate some advice by richardl1984 @ 04/16/18 11:07 AM

Hi All I'm new to this forum and I'm not even sure anyone on here will be able to help me. for the last 3 months I have been having the same dream over and over again about a dark figure that's a lot bigger than me and clearly not human who burns a
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic Music by FattyWhite @ 04/13/18 05:51 PM

alabama song by the doors has that 60's satanic vibe that i appreciate
Jump to new posts Lords of the LHP by Stephen Flowers by FattyWhite @ 04/13/18 05:47 PM

I found the book "Lords of the left hand path" to be very relevant to satanism. The bibliography was helpful as well. To sum up the book its a history of LHP philosophy in western eastern and ancient sources. Modern movements like nazism
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone Like Having Problems to Overcome? by DeTail @ 04/13/18 01:10 PM

You can compare it to a vineyard, where stress and hardship yields the best wine grapes, because the vines need to constantly feel like they are about to die so that they pour all of their effort into the fruit. Warm and rich climate vines make these
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone Like Having Problems to Overcome? by Drake_Bamboozle @ 04/13/18 11:48 AM

If one is a mathematician talking about maths, or, let's say a writer resolving the plot of a novel, then I'd say overcoming such challenges would bring a sense of happiness. But if you're life is constantly beset by setbacks and problems then you'd
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone Like Having Problems to Overcome? by Andraste @ 04/13/18 09:41 AM

I would argue that it goes a bit deeper than boredom. Boredom leaves you alone with your own thoughts and for some that opens the doors for existential dread. In areas like the middle east, with strict religious law, the push for a world or environme
Jump to new posts Re: A Greeting and Short Introduction by de_Lioncourt @ 04/13/18 06:45 AM

Welcome to the discussion.
Jump to new posts Re: A Greeting and Short Introduction by LowKey @ 04/13/18 04:42 AM

From one Satanic Southerner to another: welcome!
Jump to new posts A Greeting and Short Introduction by Andraste @ 04/12/18 08:39 PM

I have lurked this forum for a while, but Id like to start engaging a bit more. I felt an introduction would be appropriate prior to just jumping in and offering replies. I grew up in the south, in a very religious community, and attended a privat

Forum Stats
13253 Members
73 Forums
44489 Topics
407552 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold