Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: Daemonic Guides & Conjurations by J. Favenris @ 11/20/14 11:59 PM

My deepest gratitude, I have received a very clear answer and learned much from this thread. As a beginner in the dark arts, I just want to make sure I don't make the mistakes others have. Your resources and wisdom is very much appreciated. Thank y
Jump to new posts Re: Daemonic Guides & Conjurations by Nemo @ 11/20/14 11:43 PM

I have already answered your question here and given you links to additional information that further addresses it in some depth. If you have personal problems with ritual magic the Church is quite clear that this practice is optional and by no mea
Jump to new posts Re: Daemonic Guides & Conjurations by J. Favenris @ 11/20/14 07:40 PM

But just to be explicitly clear, are you confirming that yes, hallucinations can be part of the experiences received by Satanic rituals? And if so, do you have any advice for an aspiring new magician to navigate his work safely (such as images and
Jump to new posts Re: Daemonic Guides & Conjurations by Nemo @ 11/18/14 03:58 PM

I really feel your answer to this question is simple: http://churchofsatan.com/faq-possession-dreams-destiny.php and http://churchofsatan.com/faq-ritual-and-ceremony.php Additionally an excellent summary is here: http://churchofsatan.com/ritual-
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Satanism and Beyond... by Hagen von Tronje @ 11/18/14 04:26 AM

No sell. Respect is getting permission from the person who pays for this site of out pocket before redirecting his traffic to your site. Respect might also involve not declaring yourself a Priest and engaging in aggressive civilian policing. But t
Jump to new posts Re: Daemonic Guides & Conjurations by J. Favenris @ 11/18/14 01:17 AM

If one externalizes Satan, perhaps into the Sigil of Baphomet, and it speaks or converses with you, I would consider that to be an auditory hallucination, and I think that's part of what the Doktor was talking about. Magus Gilmore has also spoken fr
Jump to new posts Re: Daemonic Guides & Conjurations by J. Favenris @ 11/18/14 12:55 AM

Thank you for your response. Your wisdom is appreciated as always, Magister. I hope I can give the impression that skepticism is indeed important to keep a person well understood of the difference between imagination/subjective experience and the ex
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts Re: Confessions of a Wicked Witch & New Blog by akasharose @ 11/17/14 04:55 PM

I am definately loving the show! Keep up the great work! Akasha
Jump to new posts Re: Daemonic Guides & Conjurations by Nemo @ 11/17/14 03:36 PM

You evidently missed the additional advice there: Quote:Also take care to keep your sense of skepticism and questioning outside the ritual chamber. That is standard Satanic practice in the Church's approach to Greater Magic in which disbelief is su
Jump to new posts Daemonic Guides & Conjurations by J. Favenris @ 11/17/14 02:27 PM

I understand that in Satanism there is no belief in supernatural deities or spirits, but I am interested in learning a bit more about some information offered in the Church of Satan Youth Communiqué. There's a few references to what I assume are h
General Announcements
Jump to new posts The Invisible War: Again, Again And Again by Prometheus @ 11/17/14 10:59 AM

A brand-new single by The Invisible War has just been released and is available for digital download now. Again, Again And Again is the follow-up of the full-length album Black Dragon Division. As a strongly experimental and retro-synthetic compos
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts Interview from July 26th by UnholyRoller @ 11/16/14 11:38 AM

my apologies if this was posted elsewhere as I have not been on the board in a while This was conducted back in July https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-6xWWV-PQ8&list=UUN4RHa8RxXkv-TSy4iot2Xw

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44031 Topics
406349 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements