Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Casting spells. Satanic witch. by Nemo @ 05/22/17 01:58 PM

http://www.churchofsatan.com/sources-print.php Apart from the three "standard" rituals in The Satanic Bible the companion book The Satanic Rituals is filled with ritual examples.
Jump to new posts Re: Casting spells. Satanic witch. by Fallen88 @ 05/22/17 12:38 PM

Read the Satanic rituals, and have briefly gone over the Satanic bible. I'm still new to this. Would be great to be able to make my own ritual. Guess I have more reading to do. 🤔
Jump to new posts Re: Casting spells. Satanic witch. by IncurablyCurious @ 05/22/17 10:30 AM

I'm not privy to the knowledge of whether Dr LaVey had a private, personal "grimoire", though it would not surprise me one bit if he did. I know I have one. That being said, many of the rituals that were (and are still) performed by COS m
Jump to new posts Casting spells. Satanic witch. by Fallen88 @ 05/22/17 06:45 AM

Hello everyone! Just got done reading the Satanic Witch by Dr. Lavey. He gives a few spell examples, but does anyone know if he had a spell book with multiple spells?
Jump to new posts Re: Hail self by Sigil @ 05/21/17 09:10 AM

Agreed! There is truly no greater joy than living your life to the fullest, and knowing your self. Hail Satan!
Jump to new posts Re: Any Loners? by Nemo @ 05/19/17 06:06 PM

Quote:Do you feel that Satanism conducive to being a lone wolf? Consider reversing that to... Do you feel that being a lone wolf is conducive to Satanism? Satanism is a set of tools to be used to accomplish your individual goals. So if a "
Website Comments & Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Candles. by Fallen88 @ 05/19/17 07:49 AM

Thanks Tunsta.
Jump to new posts Healer/s by Fallen88 @ 05/19/17 07:44 AM

Do we have any healers online? I'd be more than thankful if we do, and you could send me some positive energy this morning. I don't feel too great urghhhh.... 👹👹👹 Fallen88.
Jump to new posts Re: Any Loners? by Sigil @ 05/18/17 05:37 PM

I have always felt like a loner, especially as a child, and I think it is conductive to Satanism. As an adult, I find being a loner, in a way, refines my choice of friends. I am not compelled to be "one of the guys". Therefore, those I ch
Jump to new posts Any Loners? by ConquerOrPerish @ 05/18/17 02:25 PM

Do you feel that Satanism conducive to being a lone wolf? For instance, lesser magic implies socializing and being charming. One of the concepts that appeals to me with Satanism is making sense of life challenges, turning lemons into lemonade. Lon

Forum Stats
13005 Members
73 Forums
44349 Topics
406886 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold