Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
I have writing to be published into a book; however have any writers out there found a way to compile a book without necessarily finding a publisher, or selling their material over to a half arsed self publishing company who then might own your mater
Jump to new posts Re: Demon Belphegor by LowKey @ 07/21/17 03:51 AM

Sure!
Jump to new posts Re: Demon Belphegor by Fallen88 @ 07/20/17 12:32 PM

And I meant PM on here.
Jump to new posts Re: Demon Belphegor by Fallen88 @ 07/20/17 11:16 AM

Originally Posted By: LowKeyI assume you've read the brief descriptions in The Satanic Bible. I also sometimes use characters from those listed in The Goetia. Any of Lovecraft's stories written as part of "The Cthulhu Mythos" might be a goo
Jump to new posts Re: Demon Belphegor by LowKey @ 07/19/17 01:06 PM

I assume you've read the brief descriptions in The Satanic Bible. I also sometimes use characters from those listed in The Goetia. Any of Lovecraft's stories written as part of "The Cthulhu Mythos" might be a good source as well, if you don
Jump to new posts Re: Demon Belphegor by Fallen88 @ 07/19/17 10:28 AM

Originally Posted By: LowKeyI have never used Belphegor in my list of Infernal Names but I see no reason anyone couldn't as long as there's a connection between his attributes and what the magician is trying to accomplish. Do you have any reading s
Jump to new posts Re: Demon Belphegor by LowKey @ 07/19/17 05:59 AM

I have never used Belphegor in my list of Infernal Names but I see no reason anyone couldn't as long as there's a connection between his attributes and what the magician is trying to accomplish.

Forum Stats
13057 Members
73 Forums
44379 Topics
407049 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold