Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Undefiled Wisdom Vs. Rudeness by Nemo @ 08/22/16 01:36 PM

It is absurd to suggest that the COS isn't completely open to people regardless of race or sexual identity. Some of our highest ranked people include those of many different races other than Caucasian as just one of many such examples. Our Satanic
Questions about the Church of Satan
Originally Posted By: COS website Be certain to keep us updated with any changes to your postal mailing address, as well as any developments in your life which would be pertinent. Your patience is appreciated. http://www.churchofsatan.com/active-memb
I've come to the conclusion that membership is the next logical step in order to better interact with the community. Currently my only barrier (and it's a rather self imposed one due to a slight sense of frugality) is that I would like the Canadia
Jump to new posts Re: Introduce meself by james barnaby @ 08/22/16 06:25 AM

Thank you. I hope you enjoy your time here too.
Jump to new posts Re: Introduce meself by Flynch @ 08/21/16 10:19 PM

Welcome. I won't be concerned about not agree with everything in Satanism, it shows you're being true to yourself. It'd be pretty rare for even two individuals to agree 100% on everything.
Jump to new posts Re: A thought on culture and morality by Flynch @ 08/21/16 10:03 PM

Interesting idea. I always thought of cultural as a set of norms that allows us to co-exist and operate successfully as a group. If we look at higher primates we do see aspects of culture so it's not exclusive to humans. Though I'd agree humans have
Jump to new posts Re: Undefiled Wisdom Vs. Rudeness by Flynch @ 08/21/16 09:49 PM

Some people can't separate challenging someone's opinion or beliefs with attacking them personally. People are very emotionally attached to their ideas so when they see an idea that challenges their own, they get angry. If they don't have the wisdom
Jump to new posts Re: Membership Qualification Question by Ziven @ 08/20/16 07:28 PM

Questions related to the Church of Satan (membership, website, officials, etc) - Please note only Moderators and members of the Priesthood are allowed to reply to topics posted here. All other replies will be deleted.
Jump to new posts Re: How to appreciate time within the mundane? by Rhythmus @ 08/19/16 06:10 PM

If it weren't so, change would be impossible. People's behavior can change, thus we know the principle is sound. It's liberating. It seems profound because it stands in stark contrast to our programming.
Yes. It may seem "deeper" but it is simple. It is the way things are. The culture enslaves you by believing otherwise. If you do what they want then you get to be a "good" person. If not then you get to be a "bad"
Jump to new posts Re: How to appreciate time within the mundane? by Ziven @ 08/19/16 06:23 AM

That is a deeper perspective i have not considered. To a degree having always beleived we are what we experience or another way, what is percieved, the quality and wholeness of it. However as you say identity is not utility, the looker is what is hel
Jump to new posts Re: How to appreciate time within the mundane? by james barnaby @ 08/19/16 02:08 AM

Psychiatric wards are full of people who literally think they're gods. Don't confuse it with the satanic concept of self deification its different. Don't engage in pointless dialogue either with idiots. Its a waste of energy. This article in the Chur
Jump to new posts Re: Freemasonary question by Old_Pig @ 08/18/16 10:52 PM

I found myself in the same situation long time ago. Of course, I never mentioned Satanism to my brothers, that would have been a big mistake mostly because the negative connotation it carries among the semi-informed. Masons require you to believe
Quote:This is about knowing what changes are needed? perhaps to have better personal outcomes for whatever reason be it professional or personal if i assume its aligned within personal acceptability and pride with who we are. You can feel pride in
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12803 Members
73 Forums
44215 Topics
406089 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold