Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with self-deceit by L'Horreur @ 10/19/14 10:03 PM

Originally Posted By: FelltydeI've often used the tools and insight presented by Dr. LeVay to advance in the workplace It's spelled 'LaVey'.
Jump to new posts Re: Psychic vampires, a cautionary tale. by Dark Passenger @ 10/19/14 08:28 PM

When considering the risk of helping a person, betting on inertia would quickly make you rich if offered in Vegas. Bless you for an optimist if you want to make peace in Gaza, but its a complete waste of time. Some have--or form enough constructive
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with self-deceit by Felltyde @ 10/19/14 08:15 PM

I'm a blue collar guy...have worked with my hands all my adult life, it's what I enjoy and it's provided me a very comfortable living. However, I've often been surrounded by fools, liars and the lazy...I've often used the tools and insight presented
Jump to new posts Re: Psychic vampires, a cautionary tale. by Felltyde @ 10/19/14 07:41 PM

Indeed. In retrospect more caution was warranted. I looked at the situation the same way I approach a panhandler on the street...I sometimes give them a buck (fully aware that the money is probably going to drugs or the like) because in the end the a
Jump to new posts Re: Psychic vampires, a cautionary tale. by L'Horreur @ 10/19/14 07:23 PM

Dealing with drug addicts, recovering or otherwise, is a fool's game. Someone with the capacity to destroy their own life has the capacity to destroy others' lives. They're especially good at it to boot because they've spent so much time practicing o
Jump to new posts Psychic vampires, a cautionary tale. by Felltyde @ 10/19/14 12:54 PM

I've always been selective when it comes to choosing my friends and associates...more so since first reading and coming to admire the works of Dr. LaVay and others...but the psychic vampire is a slippery snake, and we recently almost allowed one int
Jump to new posts Re: Your Favourite Indulgences? by Felltyde @ 10/19/14 08:38 AM

Food, especially sushi/Indian. Reading a great history, or fantasy. RPGs, been playing D&D and such since age 13, I'm 39 now. Sex with my amazing wife...those are the major ones but the list changes with the seasons.
Jump to new posts Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth #5 by Felltyde @ 10/19/14 08:06 AM

I was once asked, "how do you know if someone is giving you the mating signal?", my reply was if you're not sure then it wasn't given.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Stats
12202 Members
73 Forums
43989 Topics
406086 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements