Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic Marriage by Felltyde @ Today at 08:54 PM

As already pointed out, we often have to play certain roles in society , even more so in a situation like yours! We are a pragmatic people. While it would be nice to fly our flag without fear of reprisal that is simply not reality for the majority of
Jump to new posts Re: Toshiba’s humanoid robot by LightAngel @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: ookiesoupI find it amazing how we just naturally set our minds on progressing - it just comes to us. Artifical, yet so natural to us humans. Given enough time, it's inevitable that robots will accompany us out into the stars.
Jump to new posts Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth #5 by Gemini @ Yesterday at 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Dark PassengerOne of the things I like most about Magus Gilmore is his skill in dealing with questions about exacting definitions and how they're interpreted. While it may be easier for some to understand the context and dominan
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: how to register into active membership? by paulsuriaz @ Yesterday at 01:51 PM

thank you, magister nemo, by the way, this applies to the tov as well might I add, that on this all hallows, that you and all the representatives of our church, indulge and enjoy...... p.s.u
Jump to new posts Re: Falling Out of Love with the AMORC by Dark Passenger @ Yesterday at 11:13 AM

Well said. Once you cross the threshold, the journey becomes something completely different than it appeared at first, and you just can't get to the door fast enough--as illustrated in this similar epic tale... There's no point in crying abo
Jump to new posts Re: Your Favourite Indulgences? by Cape Cobra @ Yesterday at 08:58 AM

I enjoy savory foods and spicy foods, so potato chips and Thai sweet chilli rice crackers are my ultimate indulgences. I don't eat them too often, though. Treating myself every now and again is much more rewarding.
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts Re: I need help by Anton Smirnov @ 10/22/14 12:41 PM

Thanks. I'll be waiting.
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with self-deceit by Dark Passenger @ 10/22/14 08:17 AM

Quote:How do you cope with self-deceit This is going to sound argumentative, but I am absolutely serious: I REJECT LIES. I REJECT GUILT. I REJECT CONSOLATION. Rejecting lies, especially self deception, is a dual-use technology. The fastest way to
Jump to new posts Form by Dark Passenger @ 10/22/14 03:40 AM

Originally Posted By: MelbunnySo my question is What does it take to truly live the religion can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm always surprised when I come across people who expect meaningful, sharp, and exact answers to questions the
Jump to new posts Re: Psychic vampires, a cautionary tale. by paulsuriaz @ 10/21/14 03:35 PM

I have learned more about loyalty, from the animal kingdom ( dogs, good example) as a barometer, when to trust my satanic instincts concerning, just about anyone, and I never let my guard down, least I fall prey to the unsuspecting bite of another hu
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: One question. by Bill_M @ 10/20/14 03:31 AM

Speaking of illegal activity, The Satanic Bible is a copyrighted work, and to date the publishers have not authorized an electronic copy. So whatever copy is "on your phone" is illegal, possibly also altered or incomplete from the original
Jump to new posts Re: Question regarding the synthesizer clock by Mr. E. Mann @ 10/18/14 08:11 AM

I'd say the answer depends on who you're trying to bewitch - where do they fall on the clock? If they need a more dominate female in their life, play that part; if they want a submissive, it sounds as though you could pull that off as well.

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406070 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements