Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: Question on wording of membership by Nemo @ Today at 01:16 PM

You are very welcome.
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Were you Christian at one time? by DoubleGold @ Today at 07:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Citizen JonesyEven as a 4 year old, sitting in Sunday School, I thought, "Yeah, no way is this possible." As a child, Star Trek was more believable to me than the nonsense in the Bible. "That's why it's SCIENCE
Jump to new posts Re: My location, I feel disadvantaged by Raine @ Yesterday at 04:50 PM

Quote:As far as social media goes, like FB I might consider it. I understand that it is a closed group and no one can see what is posted there, but they can still see I'm in it. The other option is to create a second account just for that and no worr
Jump to new posts Re: Starting Them at an Early Age by CorruptTempest @ 05/20/18 12:33 AM

I wish the most I got was verbally bullied. But no, when I was about 14, I was beaten within in inch of my life by a gang of six wannabe gangsters. They chose to fracture my pelvis and give me a concussion because I dared to be white in the wrong ne
Jump to new posts Re: Christian Satanic Couples by CorruptTempest @ 05/19/18 03:05 PM

I couldn't do it. I guess it's just me. No way could I be in a relationship with a religious person. I practically gag when a cashier slings a random "have a blessed day" upon handing me my receipt. I'm respectful to them don't get me wrong
Jump to new posts Re: A Greeting and Short Introduction by DoubleGold @ 05/18/18 02:15 PM

Welcome to the club, some Star Wars quotes for you. "The Dark Side is path to many things, some considered Unnatural." "Good is a point of view Annakin." "And the Sith will rule once more."
Jump to new posts Satanic Comics by RussTheArtist @ 05/18/18 12:22 PM

I'm trying to break into the comic industry but I want to bring in my own stories and characters with influence of the CoS. I've already got one that's not really a book, but a series of strips about two couch bound roommates who were given the gif
Jump to new posts Re: Why are people getting offended? by CorruptTempest @ 05/18/18 11:59 AM

People are obsessed with making themselves victims. It's the only way people with such unlikeable and destructive personalities can get a piece of attention. The most irritating of these politically correct fuckers, are the ones who take it upon t
Jump to new posts Re: Rhyme With Me by Angela Baggins @ 05/18/18 06:28 AM

OK, I'll cut it out for the sake of seriousness - don't think I'm done rhyming though - you'll never stop me, I'm a rhyming fool. You must WANT to take me seriously, so Imma gonna letya. Blanche Barton said chatrooms are really for idiots and bar fi
Jump to new posts Re: Some things I'm a little fuzzy on. by CorruptTempest @ 05/17/18 10:39 AM

It sounds like you clearly read only the surface level stuff. If you read The Satanic Bible front to back, you would have had all these questions answered, multiple times over in detail in fact. Not to forget all of the great detail other books get i
Jump to new posts Re: Andy Kaufman and his ties with Satan by RussTheArtist @ 05/16/18 01:11 AM

Andy kind of influenced my stand up routines. I never really told jokes and it wasn't my goal to make others laugh. The audience was there to make me laugh. I would do a sort of read on the people before the open mic night began. If any of you are

Forum Stats
13268 Members
73 Forums
44505 Topics
407687 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold