Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Form by Dark Passenger @ Today at 03:40 AM

Originally Posted By: MelbunnySo my question is What does it take to truly live the religion can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm always surprised when I come across people who expect meaningful, sharp, and exact answers to questions the
Jump to new posts Re: Toshiba’s humanoid robot by Janina @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By: ookiesoupI find it amazing how we just naturally set our minds on progressing Scientists Discover Proof That Humanity Is Getting Dumber, Smaller And Weaker
Jump to new posts Re: Psychic vampires, a cautionary tale. by paulsuriaz @ Yesterday at 03:35 PM

I have learned more about loyalty, from the animal kingdom ( dogs, good example) as a barometer, when to trust my satanic instincts concerning, just about anyone, and I never let my guard down, least I fall prey to the unsuspecting bite of another hu
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts Re: I need help by L'Horreur @ Yesterday at 12:22 AM

Well, that didn't work.
Jump to new posts Re: How do you cope with self-deceit by Felltyde @ 10/20/14 04:30 AM

And I've also used tools such as auto correct do some of my writing for me, only to have it pointed out that a word (or in this case, name) has still been spelled wrong. Like I said, there is always a bigger shark in the sea. Correction made.
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: One question. by Bill_M @ 10/20/14 03:31 AM

Speaking of illegal activity, The Satanic Bible is a copyrighted work, and to date the publishers have not authorized an electronic copy. So whatever copy is "on your phone" is illegal, possibly also altered or incomplete from the original
Jump to new posts Re: Your Favourite Indulgences? by Felltyde @ 10/19/14 08:38 AM

Food, especially sushi/Indian. Reading a great history, or fantasy. RPGs, been playing D&D and such since age 13, I'm 39 now. Sex with my amazing wife...those are the major ones but the list changes with the seasons.
Jump to new posts Re: The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth #5 by Felltyde @ 10/19/14 08:06 AM

I was once asked, "how do you know if someone is giving you the mating signal?", my reply was if you're not sure then it wasn't given.
Jump to new posts Re: Question regarding the synthesizer clock by Mr. E. Mann @ 10/18/14 08:11 AM

I'd say the answer depends on who you're trying to bewitch - where do they fall on the clock? If they need a more dominate female in their life, play that part; if they want a submissive, it sounds as though you could pull that off as well.
Jump to new posts Re: DeFacto Satanists defying reality... by Janina @ 10/17/14 03:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Drake_Bamboozle As I see it, "label" here is the wrong word. What is really being discussed is the focussing of willpower through symbolism. Yes. That´s true, but I was talking about labeling oneself on common level

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43978 Topics
406027 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements