Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: whats your story? by MrJefferyHale @ 17 minutes 19 seconds ago

I was raised in a very conservative household. My father is a retired police officer, now deputy bailiff and my mother a stay-at-home mom. I was raised in the Lutheran church and attended catechism classes. As I grew older, began investigating on my
Jump to new posts Re: E-Cigarettes by Drake_Bamboozle @ Today at 03:21 AM

I have been planning to start on e-cigarettes before moving to real cigarettes. They strike me as an excellent starting point for non-smokers. I did notice that a number of medical organisations warn against the use of e-cigs and advising those att
Jump to new posts Re: Do you say "thank god" or something else? by AoiYami @ Today at 12:19 AM

Ironically in my area there are those that take the whole "don't say god's name in vain" thing very seriously but I would have to assume that they are fine with "thank god" and whatnot. I remember that I was told by other kids whe
General Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: News Feed for the Church of Satan Website by Dax9 @ 08/26/14 09:32 PM

Agreed, I like the recent contributions by Warlock Mandrake, Witch Morivond, Reverend Raul Antony, and Hef With Horns!
Jump to new posts Re: Your Favourite Indulgences? by Luigi @ 08/25/14 11:09 AM

I can be fun and outgoing when needed (according to the social setting), but I do love to indulge in solitude. Especially when a good book is at hand.
Jump to new posts Re: What/who do you think Satan is? by Persephona44 @ 08/24/14 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By: TrojZyrI like that analogy--particularly the bit about booing your right hand while cheering your left (or whichever)! Satan is the one who said "No", and by the way the one who was intelligent enough to not be a shee
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: SB Direction Question by Equinox @ 08/24/14 01:05 PM

Thank you both, Magister Nemo and Reverend Bill, for your succinct explanations. The picture is much clearer now, and I appreciate it!
Jump to new posts Re: The term LeVeyan Satanism by Eli @ 08/23/14 08:11 AM

I wasn't saying I had or would use the term. just read it outside of this and the CoS site and was curious about it
Jump to new posts Re: Humans Need Not Apply by Nemo @ 08/22/14 04:44 PM

Bad news for plumbers: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/first-self-healing-polymer-created-in-spanish-lab/

Forum Stats
12106 Members
73 Forums
43869 Topics
405520 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements