Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions on Satanic Books to read by MatTheBlack @ Today at 08:15 AM

I've got a few from the list coming in the mail at the moment. Going to have to order more. I've not heard of the ones in your signature but I'll look into those as well.
Jump to new posts Re: Part of a Community in Rhode Island by LKRice @ Yesterday at 02:32 PM

Please take a moment to read the Church of Satan FAQ on the Church of Satan website. The individual you named has nothing to do with the Church of Satan and is, in fact, a detractor. We don't advertise them or their activities here. It is simpl
The Devil's Review
Jump to new posts Re: Orange Baphomet Medallion by Waya @ Yesterday at 11:25 AM

Yes, this is a must have. A perfect medallion for the fall season. Considering how far you live and getting it before two weeks is impressive. I've ordered from other places and have waited up to two months. They have quite a few items that I want.
Jump to new posts Re: Yes, more questions. Surprise! by MatTheBlack @ Yesterday at 08:15 AM

Fair enough. To each, his own.
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: satanic food culture by eudaemons @ 07/23/15 08:01 AM

Thanks for the responses. I have carried my Red Card through airports many times before with no issue. Dumb luck? Be careful in Canada? Funny I am of Australia and from the outside it had seemed to me Canada is a rather tolerant place. Preconcepti
Website Comments & Questions
Jump to new posts Re: VIP Membership? by SDOM @ 07/23/15 05:07 AM

After you get more people subscribing, you should charge for membership!
CoS Emporium.com
Jump to new posts Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions by SDOM @ 07/23/15 05:06 AM

LOVE IT! HAIL SATAN!
Jump to new posts Re: do what thou wilt by L'Horreur @ 07/21/15 11:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Bill_MAin't this the same guy who showed in another thread that he didn't even understand he basics of Satanism, and even said he was "looking to worship Satan"? Yes. This thread popped up about a day before the &qu
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Rituals by Bill_M @ 07/21/15 08:15 PM

EVERY Satanic ritual ends up being personally customized in some way or another. Even if you were to follow a particular ritual to the book as closely as possible, you still have so many choices on how to set things up and how those steps get execut

Forum Stats
12660 Members
73 Forums
43984 Topics
404951 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold