Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Website Comments & Questions
Start here: http://www.churchofsatan.com/faq-membership.php
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: A Satanic Challenge by XUL @ Today at 08:19 AM

Originally Posted By: SteveValeven just growing old Like Magister Nemo said: It's a question of perspective. Growing old is something we all experience (or will experience soon enough). Bitching and moaning about not being able to perform multiple
Questions about the Church of Satan
I would suggest sending another email to verify this.
General Announcements
Jump to new posts Introducing Third Side Vidcast! by Adam-9sense @ Yesterday at 01:31 PM

I would like to invite you to tune into a new project John H Shaw and myself have started. It's called Third Side, and it's a bi-monthly live-streaming vidcast. Our positioning statement is 'Navigating Popular Culture by Black Flame', which means eac
Thank you again for taking the time Magister Nemo, I appreciate the information.
Believe i have consolidated this now. A well understood symbol can offer a great deal but blind belief easily delusion.
Jump to new posts Re: Strange Comment from My Spouse by Nemo @ 08/24/16 10:09 PM

Just remember that Satanism is a tool and not a mission. That is why we don't evangelize. You don't need to "sell" a hammer if someone wants to drive nails into wood. The tool will "sell" itself for those who really want to d
Jump to new posts Re: Defintions. by james barnaby @ 08/24/16 07:37 PM

Originally Posted By: FlynchI agree with you, there is only one true Satanism. But I don't think the original poster identified as a Satanist. " I may not necessarily agree with everything about Satanism but I will take what's useful".
Thanks for the direct links Magister Nemo. I thought I read most of the information on the CoS web site but I'll give it a thorough re-read.
Jump to new posts Re: Undefiled Wisdom Vs. Rudeness by Flynch @ 08/23/16 07:16 AM

Stupidity is indeed wide spread. Some people can't seem to comprehend that equality of opportunity doesn't equate equality of out come. If an organization just happens to have more individual of one race or gender at a given time, that's not evidence

Forum Stats
12806 Members
73 Forums
44220 Topics
406110 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold