Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Call for Indian Satanists by Dax9 @ 10 minutes 54 seconds ago

As L'Horreur points out, there is a plethora of valuable information on the official Church of Satan public website: www.churchofsatan.com There alone you can probably find answers to the vast majority of your questions. Secondly, there are hundre
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: Cancel my profile by MissMina1556 @ 08/27/15 06:05 PM

Thank you Priestess LKRice for answering my question. Looks like LttD is stuck with me. Mina
Jump to new posts Re: Being born a Satanist? by Nemo @ 08/27/15 04:49 PM

Quote:I think some actively choose the hard road (present company included) in order to forge something better of ourselves without having yet achieved mastery. You are not what you do. Identity is not utility. You cannot BE "better".
Jump to new posts Re: Satanic views on food, diet, etc.? by Jakobo deTauxroj @ 08/27/15 02:54 PM

Since I started this post, I did get a copy of Satan Speaks! and The Devil's Notebook. If I wanted an authoritative answer from the top, LaVey wrote it in his own words a few times between the two books. Part of what I wanted to discuss with this thr
Jump to new posts Re: How do you define "love"? by Drake_Bamboozle @ 08/26/15 03:32 PM

It doesn't exist beyond anything other than a self-sufficient delusion. I am not immune to it. But that is what it is. Objectively speaking.
Website Bugs & Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Spamming posts by anna @ 08/24/15 02:00 PM

Quote:I'm deleting them as fast as I can. Priestess, it would help if every registered new account had to be approved by an administrator or a moderator before activated. Several forums, including UBB ones, introduced such a protective measure. That

Forum Stats
12756 Members
73 Forums
44012 Topics
405073 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold