Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Define stupidity. by Nemo @ 07/01/15 05:17 PM

Don't blame the machine for an operator malfunction! GIGO! "Garbage in, garbage out!"
Website and LttD Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Signing in to Satannet.com by Mannyowar @ 07/01/15 03:18 PM

Thank you Magister I shall try again and if it doesn't work I can always re-register.
General Announcements
Jump to new posts Re: Fang and Claw by Mannyowar @ 06/30/15 09:01 AM

First of all, apologies for the thread necromancy! But I was wondering, are there any plans to re-print these books? Since 2009 I have been training in Krav Maga and I do Muay Thai as well, self defence/martial arts is very much a passion of mine now
Jump to new posts Re: Requested guidance- by Riley Jade @ 06/29/15 08:57 PM

These words are all eye opening and extremely beneficial to me. I appreciate the words. Thank you, those who gave words.
Jump to new posts Re: Marilyn Manson by Kernel @ 06/29/15 12:34 PM

Finding that statement is not a surprise from Mason whatsoever, thinking of his past statements. Yet while he says in his biography (Sic?) that he was/is a red card member and refers into himself being made one of the priesthood.. That's his business
Jump to new posts Is this the world's first emo robot? by LightAngel @ 06/29/15 04:53 AM

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=50&v=rkNghTie-nY[/video]
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts Re: Satanism is not a Congregational Religion by Bill_M @ 06/28/15 10:26 PM

You're welcome, glad you enjoyed it! After seeing some of the same recurring trends with the Year 50 conclave, I figured the time was right to convey the message again.

Forum Stats
12437 Members
73 Forums
43950 Topics
404754 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold