Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Personally I think the whole eye for an eye thing is rather stupid. What I'd prefer to think about is how a woman with enough strength and energy to respond to my one stroke with a thousand might respond to a kiss!
Jump to new posts Re: Recommendations asked by Dax9 @ 05/26/16 02:54 PM

One book worth mentioning is Howard Bloom's The Lucifer Principle . First of all, I want to make it very clear that this book is by NO means about Luciferianism. The Lucifer Principle examines how nature is inherently brutal and most certainly does
Jump to new posts Re: " Hell in a hand basket" by Mannyowar @ 05/26/16 05:58 AM

Originally Posted By: FeederOfLifeFrce I am NOT an activist. I keep to myself. If the knowledge of my being a Satanist makes others whom know what kind of person I truly am choose to cut me out of their lives or exclude me from association, that i
Jump to new posts Happy Birthday Maestro! by Rhythmus @ 05/24/16 08:42 AM

Hail Magus Gilmore! Hail Satan!
Website Comments & Questions
Jump to new posts Re: LTTD vs. Satan Net by Nemo @ 05/23/16 12:10 PM

As I recall the Undercroft was offered about the time Facebook was becoming popular. It remains a far more exclusive Facebook-style medium and lacks many of the more obnoxious problems I understand Facebook users tolerate but continue to complain ab
Jump to new posts Slightly off topic but not entirely by Nemo @ 05/23/16 12:04 PM

Rand handled epistemology (how we know what we know) and ethics (a guide to action) and art quite well but her metaphysics sadly was stuck in the 19th century and is therefore unreliable. But the clarity that her considerations offered about art wer

Forum Stats
12720 Members
73 Forums
44172 Topics
406179 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold