Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Hello! Questions about the Joy of Satan by Waya @ Today at 02:38 PM

Before you start posting anything else, you may want to take some time to read this. http://www.churchofsatan.com/frequently-asked-questions.php The Church of Satan has nothing to do with that group. They are theistic. We are the opposite! My
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: Michael Sartin by Matt Sidious @ Today at 08:07 AM

I just wanted to follow-up with my original post to say that Michael Sartin (i.e. I-Theist Within) messaged me and he is a member of the Church of Satan. I also noticed that his books have received some nice reviews on Amazon by Warlock Draconis Blac
Jump to new posts Re: Introduction by Janina @ 03/29/15 03:30 AM

Originally Posted By: L'Horreur Doktor LaVey codified the religion and turned it into a tangible organization. There is one man in history who has done that, and it is we who constitute that organization. No one else. There´s a lot of organizations
Questions about the Church of Satan
Quote: Also, I would be interested what Satanism thinks of... You can stop there. You can ask and then learn what different Satanists might think about most anything but I do not recall that the Church of Satan offers any official advice on therap
Jump to new posts The American Language by Machiavel @ 03/25/15 04:11 PM

I couldn't help but notice that Mencken's "The American Language" is on the CoS book list. Might I ask why? Allow me to explain. I myself have not read the book yet, but from reading a bit about Mencken through the introductions of a coupl

Forum Stats
12375 Members
73 Forums
43965 Topics
404914 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements