Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Expiry date of the human race by Flynch @ Yesterday at 04:57 AM

The old concepts of pride and guilt. It's not really new, as others have pointed out, just new clothing. Shamming others for the most minor differences in order to boast their own ego. Reminds me of a certain youtuber ‘Freelee the banana girl’. In
Jump to new posts Re: Only the Strong Survive? by Flynch @ 06/24/16 03:28 PM

My mistake, I didn't know and should have checked the spelling. Anton LaVey was a great man and I meant no disrespect. Thank you for letting me know so I can avoid this in future.
Jump to new posts Re: Famous Scholarly Atheists by alchemy @ 06/24/16 12:42 PM

I don't have too much to add except my own warm welcome, and that I'm reminded of "Wanted! God, Dead or Alive" in The Satanic Bible, which contrasts the atheistic component of Satanism to the beliefs of organized religions in a truthful yet
I got myself back. Without going into too much detail, unless anyone really wants to hear it, I was a strong person who never took anything from anyone. Then I went through a horrible experience, blamed myself, internalized negative views of myself.
What a horrible experience. Betrayed by someone you thought you could trust. Religious discrimination is illegal. Right's have to be fought for but pick your battles wisely. Laws aren't based on what is right but on what you can prove. If this has al
Jump to new posts Re: Very new here/about me by JohnnyRedcap @ 06/21/16 01:16 PM

Thanks Dax, I appreciate the welcome and the advice.

Forum Stats
12749 Members
73 Forums
44187 Topics
405850 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold