Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Inquiry about membership and donations. by Pandora12321 @ Yesterday at 06:05 PM

I'm an atheist and normally have avoided being affiliated with LaVeyan Satanism despite attracting individuals with my creative works. But during the writing of my autobiography Kinderwhore (A Survivor's Tale) I realized through researching to best r
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts What Is Intelligence?! by LightAngel @ Yesterday at 05:55 AM

Share your thoughts about this: Psychologist Howard Gardner of Harvard University created the Multiple Intelligences Theory which explains the nine ways in which we apply intelligence for different uses. Although his theory has since been adapted a
Jump to new posts The Balance of the Equinox. by Nemo @ 03/21/17 12:45 PM

We have just passed the Equinox where the tilt of the Earth marks the beginning of the Spring in the Northern hemisphere and the befinning of fall in the Southern hemisphere. I consider this a time to look to my own balance in all things. I use thi
Yeh just figuratively speaking, wrap together. Consolidate & unify Similarly as you are performing research. Using your skills to achieve this, your skills are in essence perhaps your tools aren't they? Adapting as you go to achieve your des
Jump to new posts Re: I have returned. by inky @ 03/16/17 07:34 PM

I was busy. Life kept me in constant motion so I really didn't have much time to post on the board. Things have settled down a bit so I decided to reconnect.

Forum Stats
12955 Members
73 Forums
44315 Topics
406725 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold