Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Satanism By Example
11/17/18 01:04 PM
I decided to write a blog. I had found a lot of likeminded blogs in english but not that much in dutch so i decided to start one myself. I write short rants about how i try to live from a satanic point of view in this herd mentality world. I also write about subjects related to satanism.
Its in dutch so i hope the people who understand dutch in this group will enjoy reading it.
Views expressed here may include personal opinions as well as fundamental Church of Satan ideology. Visit the Church of Satan website for more information about Satanism.
The url is:
https://desatanischegeschriftenvanmjmantus.wordpress.com/

HS!
0 20 more...
Website Comments & Questions
11/16/18 08:40 AM
What are the limits to magic according to psychology? I wouldn't think you can curse someone without them knowing about it. I haven't read the satanic bible tin a long time , though I hear that the destruction and lust rituals can be used for actually destroying or attracting someone. But I see it as mere release of emotional baggage you carry. Really interesting stuff I do say so myself. laugh
0 24 more...
General Satanism Discussions
11/14/18 05:45 AM
The only family member who knew is my gay Wiccan step brother, and he's long since passed away.

No one else has a right to know anything about me, much less my religious beliefs.
6 335 more...
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics43,723
Posts401,402
Members13,382
Most Online227
Sep 17th, 2018
Advertisements

hold
Page Time: 0.007s Queries: 6 (0.003s) Memory: 2.7659 MB (Peak: 2.8190 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2018-11-19 15:30:43 UTC