Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Satanism By Example
Jump to new posts Re: my interview by Dax9 @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

That was awesome, my friend! You remained calm and smooth and sustained a sense of humor throughout the entire interview. I hope to hear many, many more interviews from you, Sir! Great job! Hail Satan!
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: LaVey and Jesus parallels by Nemo @ Yesterday at 04:27 PM

Quote:Just one question came to my mind: do you think that the passing of time could expose a young religion like Satanism to an increasing number of misunderstandings, due to debatable editors' choices, bad translations, and so on? And, if so, how d
Jump to new posts Re: What/who do you think Satan is? by Valtiel @ 07/28/14 01:03 PM

I take from it what very many other individuals here clearly do, the idea of Satan as a moniker or figurehead representing indulgence, enjoyment, the carnality of our existence, and making oneself happy. Many things. The part of me who simply loves
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: Hi! Im new and i have questions by Nemo @ 07/23/14 06:43 PM

You are most welcome.
Jump to new posts Re: JIBO: The World's First Family Robot by LightAngel @ 07/23/14 06:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Nemo I can see a new entrepreneurial space adventure for The Pig based on this idea! The Pig: "You call that a 'robot'?" Robotics CEO: "Why yes. We do!" The Pig: "I can fabricate a "robot"

Forum Stats
12020 Members
73 Forums
43829 Topics
405228 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements