Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Re: Occult magick: pure psychodrama or natural forces at work? by Baphomet_the_God @ Yesterday at 07:30 PM

Yet the CoS acknowledges the existence of paranormal phenomena. Do you believe in ghosts, Nemo? What about extraterrestrials?
The Devil's Review
Jump to new posts The Unholy Bible: The Book of Concealment by TheRaven @ 10/15/17 12:30 AM

This is a book I recently have written myself. is a Book of Concealment about embracing the darkness hidden within the subconscious in order to have unconditionally self-acceptance. The verses in this book use Greek and Hebrew mythology as allegories
General Satanism Discussions
Quote:There is something majestic about ritualising in a chamber that is lit by a hundred candles. You literally light up 100 candles? Suit yourself, but I would never use more than two or three! I prefer the shadow effect in the chamber; for me
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: The CoS and Occult Magick by Nemo @ 10/14/17 03:25 PM

If you wish an authoritative answer to your question please place your question in the Questions forum. You can also find detailed commentary on this and related issues in the COS FAQ as well as several articles on the COS website.

Forum Stats
13117 Members
73 Forums
44415 Topics
407285 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold