Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Introduction by SaintG @ 35 minutes 5 seconds ago

Hello, I would like to introduce myself as a person and a bit why I'm here. First off if my username's allowed, or not I hope it's okay. I'm not really a saint (yet) or know how to confirm that, don't think I would fit the definition. Pretending I
Jump to new posts Re: Atheistic vs. theistic satanism by artificecardist @ 04/21/15 09:06 PM

To start a new post, you go back to the list of different posts, and click 'create new thread' in one of the upper corners. I'm not sure how many characters, but I have seen some REALLY long posts, so I'm sure you will be fine there. Worst case, just
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by Scott777 @ 04/21/15 02:47 PM

How do you start a post and how many characters can it have. And do you know of any good blog spots
Questions about the Church of Satan
Jump to new posts Quoting the Priesthood? by Xarina @ 04/20/15 02:03 PM

Hello, all. I am a college student writing a paper on Satanism (no worries, I have already read through all of your wonderful F.A.Q. pages, especially those concerning Press and Student research, so I am not here concerning anything you have discuss

Forum Stats
12395 Members
73 Forums
43915 Topics
404678 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements