Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: The Satanic Bible in Spanish by Citizen IX @ 42 minutes 4 seconds ago

If I may, you seem to have an excellent command of the English language, and I assume your mother-tongue is Spanish. I can certainly understand why you would want a copy of The Satanic Bible printed in your mother tongue. Might I suggest that you ma
Jump to new posts Re: Exordium by Janina @ 02/27/15 03:59 PM

I enjoyed your introduction. It was clear and well written. Welcome to the forums. HS!
Jump to new posts Re: Is there a place for Luddites in Satanism? by FivePointFire @ 02/25/15 10:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Bill_MOriginally Posted By: Mr. E. Mann Is there a place for Luddites in Satanism? Sure, just as there's also room in Satanism for gadget-loving technophiles, such as myself. Speaking as a "gadget-loving" technophil
Jump to new posts This Robot Will Feed You Tomatoes While You Run by LightAngel @ 02/25/15 05:26 AM

I have to admit that I find this a little stupid, but each to their own I guess?! - If you disagree with me then please explain why, I love it when people can prove me wrong. [video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk-nzWxj-P0[/video]

Forum Stats
12352 Members
73 Forums
43945 Topics
404818 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements