Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Satanism Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: My Facebook Experience by anna @ Today at 03:16 PM

Quote:It would seem a message board such as LttD would be the oasis from which to escape that idiocy that proliferates beyond control on other forms of social media. And, yet, it seems a veritable ghost town here as compared to the past. The thing i
Jump to new posts Re: Self Empowerment Beyond Self Esteem by anna @ Today at 02:57 PM

That was a very insightful post. If people understood that they are not their actions or social roles, they wouldn't find it so hard to forgive themselves for their own mistakes and move on. While I agree that one's actions are not the core of the pe
Jump to new posts Re: How open are you about Your beliefs? by JSBlack @ 02/03/16 11:42 AM

Hi there, I don't feel any need or desire to talk about my beliefs and am generally a private and secretive person by nature anyway, I just can't see much to gain from talking about matters that are so personal to me. It's been said already on this

Forum Stats
12611 Members
73 Forums
44094 Topics
405612 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold