Who's Online?

Posted by: Magister_Lang

Who's Online? - 01/08/10 07:43 PM

A useful item that I enjoyed seems to no longer be available on LTTD. Is the 'Whose Online' feature no longer available or is this a glitch?
Cheers!
HS!
Posted by: K_Syn

Re: Who's Online? - 01/08/10 08:26 PM

I'm guessing this is a glitch. Skyla posted the link to it in a different post.

WHO'S ONLINE

Re: Who's Online? - 01/08/10 08:31 PM

Thanks! I'm sure once the fine Magister Ventrue sees this he'll be on top of it if he isn't already knowing him.
HS! coopdevil

Re: Who's Online? - 01/08/10 09:06 PM

Not a problem. I know he has been busy with the new Satanist OpenID site and the new "twitter" style site Personal Satan so I'm sure this is on his ever growing list. I just wish I had his ambition :-)
Posted by: Magister Frost

Re: Who's Online? - 01/10/10 10:17 AM

Sadly, everytime I upgrade the code on LttD I have to add some items back into the system manually, the Who's Online is one of these functions. It is back now as of a few days ago. Thank you, I never mind someone reminding me of things, it helps keep me on target!!!
Posted by: reprobate

Re: Who's Online? - 01/10/10 11:08 AM

I still don't see a link to "Who's Online".... Does it depend on the skin we're using?

Re: Who's Online? - 01/10/10 11:21 AM

I still don't see it looking at the main page however I do see it in light grey when looking at this thread however you cannot click on it.
HS!
Robert
Posted by: Zaftig

Re: Who's Online? - 01/10/10 03:59 PM

I do not see it either.

Canadians must have blocked access then; it's probably because we're trouble makers. wink

witch

Re: Who's Online? - 01/10/10 06:29 PM

I don't see it either.
Posted by: Unknown

Re: Who's Online? - 01/10/10 10:11 PM

haha Well I am not Canadian but I cannot see it either!

Re: Who's Online? - 01/11/10 06:43 AM

Can you see it now (Imagine me as the verizon guy!)

Everyone should be able to see it now!

Re: Who's Online? - 01/11/10 06:54 AM

Yes I can now. Thank you!
Posted by: reprobate

Re: Who's Online? - 01/11/10 09:47 AM

Thanks Magister!

Re: Who's Online? - 01/11/10 07:58 PM

I see it now on the main thread however it is still only grey and not clickable when I visit this sub-thread. That's all I need though so thnks for the fix.
HS! coopdevil

Re: Who's Online? - 01/12/10 03:54 PM

Is it Directly to the Left of your "Welcome Magister Lang"? That is called "bread crumbs" ... you should see one directly below that one in between "my stuff" and "Calendar".

Re: Who's Online? - 01/14/10 07:52 AM

Ok, It's all fine now. Cheers!
HS! coopdevil
Posted by: Bobbi

Re: Who's Online? - 04/01/10 12:55 PM

Okay so, I am one of those idiots. I have just joined this website and, I have no idea how to use it correctly. Any pointers?
Posted by: Skyla

Re: Who's Online? - 04/02/10 04:09 AM

Hello Bobbi,

this is the more technical part of the Message Board. As you can read under the name of this forum ("Website and LttD Updates") you will find here: "Updates and Information related to this Message Board".

The specific thread you are answering to is about the "Who's Online" function, which was disabled for a while but is working fine now.

It can be confusing at first but I'm sure soon you will find your way around here just fine. Best is to pay attention to the short descriptions under each forum's name. They are usually quite helpful! smile
Posted by: Bobbi

Re: Who's Online? - 04/04/10 05:38 AM

Thank you! I've played around with the website a bit and, I am growing to understand it. Now its simply a matter of where to begin.
Posted by: Nerd1969

Re: Who's Online? - 08/30/10 10:31 PM

My eyes have been opened. I want to learn!