Undercroft issues

Posted by: Skulls7

Undercroft issues - 08/16/17 02:45 PM

Is the Undercroft still up and running? Whenever I try to join it doesn't let me because the join page does not load the human verification section and just gives an error. Any ideas?
Posted by: Nemo

Re: Undercroft issues - 08/16/17 03:30 PM

I know it is still up and running.

I see a new post just from 11 hours ago there.

Re: Undercroft issues - 08/16/17 04:47 PM

Any ideas on why I can't join besides the reCaptcha error.
Posted by: Nemo

Re: Undercroft issues - 08/17/17 07:28 PM

I honestly do not know what the issue might be.
Posted by: Dax9

Re: Undercroft issues - 08/18/17 10:41 PM

I do know that Magister Frost has made changes to the Undercroft with new themes/colors for the screen and is perhaps still in the process of re-vamping the entire site. This could be blocking any new members from joining...not sure.

Anyway, I just logged in with no problem and other folks have recently made posts. If the issue persists, you might want to attempt contacting Magister Frost via a PM. I don't know what else to suggest to you. confused

Re: Undercroft issues - 08/19/17 07:42 AM

Sadly I have tried contacting Magister Frost via PM and email, email was rejected and I have not heard back on the PM. Hopefully it is like you said just revamping the site blocking new users from joining.
Posted by: Dax9

Re: Undercroft issues - 08/19/17 10:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Skulls7
Sadly I have tried contacting Magister Frost via PM and email, email was rejected and I have not heard back on the PM. Hopefully it is like you said just revamping the site blocking new users from joining.

If it's any consolation there really is not much activity on the Undercroft anymore anyway. If you're looking to converse with more Satanic minded individuals you would get more interaction through Facebook on the unofficial CoS group.

As Magister Nemo has argued before I agree that the discussions here on LttD are more intelligent and organized than the ones on FB. Still, the volume of participants on the FB group is tenfold. Moreover, you would be more in the loop on new CoS related books, merchandise, and apparel being offered as well as events. Such updates are simply not posted very often anymore on this message board.

HERE is the link to the unofficial group if you are interested. (You will have to request to be admitted to the group.)

Re: Undercroft issues - 08/21/17 01:51 PM

Okay sweet thanks for the info and the link! I'm already following the official CoS Facebook page and twitter I'll check out the unofficial as well and forget the undercroft.