CoS member upgrade

Posted by: LowKey

CoS member upgrade - 11/14/13 04:52 PM

I've been trying for months to upgrade my status to CoS Member. I've checked and double-checked to make certain that I'm following the instructions correctly but have never been upgraded or even contacted about my request. Just wondering what might be going on.
Posted by: Talonius

Re: CoS member upgrade - 11/14/13 05:21 PM

Yes very bewildering as to what might be going on.I have tried over and over again to get in touch with someone willing to look into the matter and someone in the administration to contact,all without success and without a response, what so ever.If it were not for the fact that I am a CoS member,any other board might do.

But the fact is I wish to visit those areas where, only an upgrade will help.Of course CoS member status, also helps in this regard.HS!

Posted by: Dax9

Re: CoS member upgrade - 11/14/13 11:00 PM

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe VIP status may also be required in addition to CoS membership.

Hope this helps.
Posted by: Artjom

Re: CoS member upgrade - 12/16/13 10:34 AM

Why nobody not upgrade my status as CoS member. And when I download as avatar Active membership certificate - administration deleted this avatar. I send to ventrue@satannet.com and administration@churchofsatan.com photo my red card on my passport background months ago. And I write to Magister Frost on Facebook.
Posted by: niknat

Re: CoS member upgrade - 01/07/14 08:53 PM

I feel your pain ... 3 months and counting ...
Posted by: Symbiote

Re: CoS member upgrade - 01/14/16 01:09 PM

I emailed the ventrue address it said undeliverable so I just emailed central with my ID and user name and proof of membership.