Raising Hell Podcast - Parenting From a Satanic Perspective

Posted by: Sick_Sixth_Sense

Raising Hell Podcast - Parenting From a Satanic Perspective - 06/12/15 10:03 AM

Raising Hell is a discussion and education oriented podcast which takes an honest approach to promoting the individualist nature that Satanists are born with, and emboldening our own youth to rise above herd-conformity through responsible parenting.

By instilling in our children the critical thinking, self-awareness and infinite-self esteem of a Satanic mindset, we can ensure that we provide them with every opportunity to excel. Yet, we can only spark the flame and stoke the fire. How they choose to use this conflagration is ultimately up to them. As it should be.

Raising Hell is available on the I-Tunes store. Subscribe and never miss the adventure! Join me in Raising Hell!!!

For those of you fellow Hellraisers that use an android platform, Raising Hell is on Stitcher as well.

Our latest episode is now available;

R.H. Ep III – June 10th, 2015, The Birds and the Bees

RAISING HELL – On Lusty Babysitters and the Genius of P, with Special Guest COS Priestess Josephine Seven!
1. Grownup Grotto – The Duggars – Parenting Fail Award of the Year
2. Handbook for Hellions – Get’em Young and Teach Em’ Right! Sexuality Education

*Check out the Literature page for some very informative books on Sexuality Education, courtesy of Josephine Seven*
[font:Century Gothic][/font]
Posted by: Jupiter

Re: Raising Hell Podcast - Parenting From a Satanic Perspective - 06/12/15 01:08 PM

Your show is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

I like this episode so much, it was fun and informative and I installed Stitcher on my device to listen to this show. While listening I felt many emotions, like anger, surprise, joy, happiness, excited, to name just a few.

I'm happy that someone is giving attention to the topic of Satainc Parenting as it interests me, and although English is my second language, this is my favorite episode so far, and the one about the 50 Years Celebrations.

Thanks for this great effort to teach and enlighten.

Hail Raising Hell Podcast!