Topic Options
#100739 - 05/17/05 06:53 PM How can Satanism be real and Why not just start my own relig
TheLaughingMan Offline

How can I find out that Satanism and Magic is real. And If your religion is based on LaVey's philosophies and not devil worship why not start my own religion? If I did how would it be any different than yours.

#100740 - 05/17/05 07:10 PM Re: How can Satanism be real and Why not just start my own relig [Re: TheLaughingMan]
Kenose Offline

[Please note only Moderators and members of the Priesthood are allowed to reply to topics posted here. All other replies will be deleted.]

Edited by MagisterParadise (05/17/05 07:13 PM)

#100741 - 05/17/05 07:20 PM Re: How can Satanism be real and Why not just start my own relig [Re: TheLaughingMan]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
Quote:

How can I find out that Satanism and Magic is real.

Read the book.
Read the FAQ.
Go to our official site and read some more.

Quote:

And If your religion is based on LaVey's philosophies and not devil worship why not start my own religion?

Devil worship is not a religion, it is a practice of inverse Christianity and has no place in Satanism. If you want to start your own "religion," you certainly don't need someone telling you if it's alright. And don't bother calling it Satanism. That's already taken.

Quote:

If I did how would it be any different than yours.

Read the book.
Read the FAQ.
Go to our official site and read some more.

Now do your own research.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406074 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements