Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#100981 - 06/02/05 11:51 AM Re: just wondering.. [Re: Old_Pig]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Just to muddy the water up....
As is said over and over, Satanists are born, not made...or converted.
However, the "feeling" many acknowledge on reading the Satanic Bible I liken to having someone point out the proper places for those characteristics we have been carrying around. We may be born carnal, but there isn't usually a lot of guidance, if you will, concerning carnality. The Satanic Bible points out that it is normal...hang that coat here.
This is probably the hardest thing to explain to a non-Satanist, when they assume something caused you to "become a Satanist".

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#100982 - 06/02/05 03:38 PM Re: just wondering.. [Re: TheLeX]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Im not a satanist. Im just here to learn more about them as a group and individuals. To learn things that I can't in their Bible.

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT and GO AWAY too.

#100983 - 06/02/05 04:12 PM Re: just wondering.. [Re: TheLeX]
IronCrafter Offline

Loc: A Harsh Reality ,Wa USA
Quote:

Im not a satanist. Im just here to learn more about them as a group and individuals. To learn things that I can't in their Bible.

Bye bye "sweety".

Come back when you have a clue.
"Life is an objective-achieve it." "Be who you are and say what you feel,because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr Suess My home page featuring my work can be found here. HS! Crafter

#100984 - 06/03/05 11:25 AM Re: just wondering.. [Re: Old_Pig]
The_Raven Offline

I didn't really mean "BANG! I'm a Satanist!" When I first read the Satanic Bible, it was like an incredible lighting bolt illuminating my life and challenging all that I ever learned as a Catholic. I hope I didn't come across as "Boo hoo... pity me, boo hoo..."
I was actually making more of a statement about how oppressive Catholicism is and how it can affect young, impressionable children. Of course, all humans are born carnal, but if you are raised under a religion that tries to stamp that out and makes you feel guilty for indulging in any carnal pleasures, it may be a little difficult to live a Satanic life. Nevertheless, I still "sinned" and I questioned my religion as a child. I found the Satanic Bible to be very enlightening. I never really was a good Catholic. Heh.

#100985 - 06/03/05 08:08 PM Re: just wondering.. [Re: damnage]
DancingintheDark Offline

Quote:

What lead you to becoming a satanist?

How can you become what you already are?

Perhaps the devil rocked my cradle...

Seriously though, perhaps I should expand on this. Whilst my knowledge and real world experience has increased exponentially since I was a very young child, I feel that my nature has remained, by and large, consistent. My instincts, urges and drives may have been honed or fine tuned, but the engine remains the same. I feel comfortable to "brand" that engine with the name "Satanism." If the glove fits and all that...

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Forum Stats
12254 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406362 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements