Topic Options
#107354 - 06/20/05 11:58 AM Artifical Human Companions?
Tejun Offline

I was wondering if we were allowed to use criminals, parasites or a wastrel as an artificial companion, I am sure some procedure could be carried out where they would be as harmless as an Artificial Human.
Do you guys have designs for such a thing? Do they already exist, is this really something that must be done for Satanism to change society?
Total enviornments, are these comparable to a holo deck from Star Trek...
liked the Taxation of churches, Lex Talionis and Stratification....

Sounds all good, but my main worry is that the one who thought up the Artificial Companion and the Pleasure Dome, might be doing the Stratification and well.. I won't say more....
That was a joke, dont put a hit out on me.

a quote from the fear link..

quote...The truly beautiful and magnificent are to be cherished. Each individual must choose for himself his own aesthetic standards, but we think that there are certain elements of achievement that are undeniable, even if they are not satisfying to everyone....quote

one day I will be in the examples that followed this quote...

Good luck with your five point plan, and I do want to screw the hell out of one of those artificial humans as soon as they come out..

Tejun

I approached it with humor, but seriously, should the COS make robots and holo decks part of its, "five point plan" for changing society?
To be perfectly honest, it is the one thing about the entire religion thus far, that had my friends and I rolling on the ground in laughter.

Also

#107355 - 06/20/05 02:05 PM Re: Artifical Human Companions? [Re: Tejun]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Oregon
Quote:

I approached it with humor, but seriously, should the COS make robots and holo decks part of its, "five point plan" for changing society?

To be perfectly honest, it is the one thing about the entire religion thus far, that had my friends and I rolling on the ground in laughter.

You're not really getting it, which leads me to suspect that you never will.

The CoS is not a research and development organization. It's a religious/philosophical group. Satanists, as a group of people that enjoy life, tend to construct things and environments that make their lives more pleasurable. Doktor LaVey suggested some general directions for development, and I have seen many Satanists manifest these ideas in various ways. Some Satanists create amazing themes in their homes (Total Environments); others love to visit restaurants or haunted houses or museums that serve as Total Environments. I can't think of a Satanist I've met that wouldn't applaud the taxation of churches, or the introduction of AHCs to the consumer market. Items like the RealDoll have been cited as examples of AHCs.

I'm delighted that the things we enjoy have also entertained you and your "friends. "

You have about one or two more crass posts until your account is deleted, by the way.

Edited by Agt_Malebranche (06/20/05 02:06 PM)

#107356 - 06/20/05 02:25 PM Re: Artifical Human Companions? [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Tejun Offline

Agent Male_Branche

I apoligize and didn't mean to offend. Also I am not an opponent of Satanism or even a skeptic. I am just questioning, something I beleive Satanism encourages. In fact there is paragraphs devoted to the subject in the peice that sparked my question..
I get it, and thank you for your answer... I almost mentioned the livedoll, in my post. I will work on the nature of my posts, crass a synonym for stupid. You almost hurt my feelings.

I am sure the damage I have caused, with my crass posts is severe and again I apoligize, and I will make sure the nature of my questions are more respectful, especially to those who have accomplished as much as all of you... sincere comment there.

Thank you for putting up with me thus far... I will go read some more now...

Hail Satan...

#107357 - 06/20/05 02:37 PM Re: Artifical Human Companions? [Re: Tejun]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Crass is a synonym for stupid, and it also has several other meanings.

For clarity's sake (though crass also applies), I would say that your posts seemed to be sarcastic and pejorative.

Quote:

I am sure the damage I have caused, with my crass posts is severe

Hardly.

But we do operate under Satanic Rules of the Earth #3 & #4 here. Snarky houseguests are not tolerated.

We don't encourage questioning of Satanism, we encourage properly understanding Satanism. Questioning is something you must do on your own--most of us have done it, and we've arrived at similar answers, which is why we're here.

We shall see if your apologies are sincere by judging the character of your future posts. It's not what you say you'll do, but what you actually do that matters.

Edited by Agt_Malebranche (06/20/05 02:46 PM)

#107358 - 06/20/05 02:57 PM Re: Artifical Human Companions? [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Tejun Offline

Malebranche,

The damage I was referring to was, your perception of me... that was damaged severly...

but until I arrived I am sure I resided in the portion of the population that most in here view with disgust... so I am climbing out of a hole to begin with... so I guess no damage has been inflicted, I just slipped back down the hole you already know I am stuck in.

Also I now understand that I am in your house... I should be beaten for the way I have acted, regardless of rules 3 and 4, I should have known better.

I hope my retraction isn't viewed as weakness, because despite every urge I have to react like a brat and simply end my stay here by saying something irrational and combative, I wish to remain...

with respect... Tejun

#107359 - 06/20/05 03:17 PM Re: Artifical Human Companions? [Re: Tejun]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Quote:

I hope my retraction isn't viewed as weakness, because despite every urge I have to react like a brat and simply end my stay here by saying something irrational and combative, I wish to remain...

Not at all. People who don't apologize aren't strong, they're just rude.

Controlling your irrational urges because you believe you may have something to gain is a Satanic behavioral pattern.

#107360 - 06/20/05 07:44 PM Re: Artifical Human Companions? [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Tejun Offline

Agent Male_branche(and others)

Your patience is appreciated and will not be wasted.

Tejun
Hail Satan

#107361 - 06/21/05 01:55 AM Re: Artifical Human Companions? [Re: Tejun]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I'd like to point out that there are very specific philosophical reasons why the Church of Satan supports the development of artificial human companions.

When humans whose only value is as company to others are rendered disposable by implementation of "better than the real thing" companions, we will be a great deal closer to cutting ourselves loose from them altogether.

Lets be blunt, have you not, sometime in your life, wasted a lot more time than you should have on an ingrate human, because you wanted some kind of companionship, or because you felt they could serve a purpose? Most everybody has experienced this, and this detracts from our quality of life, and our precious time! If a suitable substitute were only available for our emotional needs, without the unwanted details of having an otherwise worthless human...

Enter AHC's.

To be absolutely clear, the Church of Satan itself is not to my knowledge in the business of producing AHCs. That is left to our members, on an individual basis. Many of our members have devised catharsis through various types of AHCs, and others still are directly involved in the development of improved versions, some of which you may one day find yourself enviously eyeing!

In the 1940's and 50's, Robert Heinlein wrote of men traveling to the moon. Though it sounds like an obvious sci-fi theme today, he was criticized by a publisher, saying that men traveling to the moon by rocket was too unbelievable, even for sci-fi! Of course, we know how that turned out. Significantly, the members of the early NASA space team very commonly named Robert Heinlein as one of their most important influences in wanting to go into physics and space exploration.

Visionaries are eventually vindicated, if they can influence others to follow their interests to fruition. That is why the Church of Satan supports research into AHCs. Give it a decade or two, it won't seem so strange.

#107362 - 07/11/05 02:32 PM Re: Artifical Human Companions? [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Tejun Offline

Agt Malebranche,

You are from pdx, I think, from the info provided in other posts... a couple of years ago, when I was living on the street, I met a Satanist with implants in his head, actual horns, he also had a large beautiful pitbull by his side, he sat with me and answered a lot of my fumbling questions right on stark street... I know it is not likely but do you know who I am referring to? He handed me a buisness card with a pitbull on it... i misplaced it awhile back. Is there a church or place where someone can go in pdx where COS members meet?
If there is a place, I am assuming I will not be allowed until I am a member, is that assumption correct?

Tejun

#107363 - 07/11/05 03:49 PM Re: Artifical Human Companions? [Re: Tejun]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Quote:

I know it is not likely but do you know who I am referring to?

Yes, I do. He's a sharp fellow, that one.

Quote:

Is there a church or place where someone can go in pdx where COS members meet?

Friends get together when friends get together.

Quote:

If there is a place, I am assuming I will not be allowed until I am a member, is that assumption correct?

It certainly couldn't hurt.

Any more information is available on a "need to know" basis. If you don't know us personally, and you are not a CoS member, you don't need to know.

Joining the CoS is a private, personal act. It gives you access to certain people and/or information, but the rest depends entirely on the personalities of those involved. So it is best to join, if one chooses to do so, for one's own reasons, first and foremost.

#107364 - 07/13/05 02:30 PM Re: Artifical Human Companions? [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Tejun Offline

If I joined could it be incognito? Where no one could ever know of my allegiance until I see fit? Are there systems in place so the ones digging could never find out?

I feel,I have much to gain by joining the COS, but also for reasons I will not explain on this public forum I would have much to lose by being an open member of the COS.
I am not ashamed or scared, it would just ruin the hustle I am playing on the world at the moment... NOT IN MY EYES, but in the eyes of the ones being duped.

Tejun

Is Marilyn Manson still a member of the COS, I heard he was inactive since the death and the contraversy that took place after La Vey's passing? If this question is a need to know basis question I understand if you don't answer...

#107365 - 07/13/05 02:37 PM Re: Artifical Human Companions? [Re: Tejun]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

Membership in the Church of Satan is kept confidential. Unless you make the information known it will not be made known.

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

#107366 - 07/13/05 04:38 PM Re: Artifical Human Companions? [Re: Tejun]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Is Marilyn Manson still a member of the COS, I heard he was inactive since the death and the contraversy that took place after La Vey's passing? If this question is a need to know basis question I understand if you don't answer...

If I only had a nickel for everytime someone asked this question...

What does it matter if Marilyn Manson or any other celebrity is or isn't a CoS Member?
Prevention of Virtue

#107367 - 07/13/05 09:09 PM Re: Artifical Human Companions? [Re: LKRice]
Tejun Offline

Mr. Mansons membership is not a factor when it comes to me joining, it was a question, trying to determine why someone would ever leave the COS? Not that his reasons, if any would influence my decision one way or the other, simply because I do not know them, and will never know them unless I asked him directly. I would heavily doubt any response I recieved here, simply because the guardians of the gate are usually the least informed... they are usually just scary and mean, to some.

But since the membership thing is private, then anyone telling me the status of his membership would be in violation of the privacy statement... it was kind of a test....

Thanks for answering the privacy question levi, and your right rice, screw Manson's membership status...

Tejun

Forum Stats
12095 Members
73 Forums
43861 Topics
405459 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements