Topic Options
#107969 - 06/22/05 07:49 PM Satanic Wedding.
EroticArtisan Offline

Loc: Las Vegas NV
I will try not to come across as to ignorant. Master Viper and i wish to get married this year. (this really must have been meant to be...another snake and a first woman) i am hoping to be able to do so on Samhain. I am starting this weekend to work on my wedding attire (black and silver harem attire) which i design and handsew. Master Viper and i would like to get married by a ceremony of the Church of Satan. Here is where my ignorance is going to peek through, so please bare with me.
1. Would our marriage be legal (when you get married by a christian ordained priest it is legal, so i would guess the same would be for a priest of the Church of Satan)
2. What are the requirements for U/us to be able to be wed like so?
3. W/we live in Las Vegas, where is the closest Church of Satan to us?
4. What would the cost be?
I hope that this was the right forum place in which to ask and await your gracious response. Thank you for taking your time in answering me.

Attachments
287150-slavebridemagnet.jpg (156 downloads)

Live,learn, make mistakes but take responsibility for them. Laugh loud, cry hard, scream for joy or pain. Don't use words lightly, mean them to the core. If you say LOVE, mean deep love or use like. If you say HATE, mean hate not dislike. There is only one inexcusable act and that is not to be true to yourself and those you love. Treat others the way you want to be treated, but also treat them the way they treat you. Hit me and you better be the ONE I call Master or run. I will not turn the other cheek and if I do you better wonder what is in my mind or hand. Hurt my Children or my beloved Master and You better hide. You ask me what I am.....I AM

#107970 - 06/22/05 09:42 PM Re: Satanic Wedding. [Re: EroticArtisan]
Bloodfire Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Honolulu, HI
First of all, the Satanic Wedding Ceremony will appear in Magus Gilmore's upcoming book The Satanic Scriptures.

To answer your questions:

1) I think the legal wedding would need to be performed by a judge or similar official. The ceremony is just that--ceremonial.

2) Priests within the Church of Satan only marry members of the CoS. Keep in mind that you may write up your own Satanic Wedding Ceremony using the basic rituals outlined in The Satanic Bible as a guide.

3) There is only one Church of Satan. CoS policy is that non-members not put in contact with members, as members' privacy is respected.

4) That would dependon who is performing the ceremony.

Bloodfire9.com | Bloodfire! Store - Satanic-themed Merchandise
TheQuintessentials.com - Satanic Horror Punk Rock
Other places to find The Quintessentials:
MySpace | Facebook | Twitter | Undercroft | YouTube | ReverbNation

#107971 - 06/22/05 09:50 PM Re: Satanic Wedding. [Re: Bloodfire]
EroticArtisan Offline

I thank you for the answers. I feel a bit sheepish for some of the answers should have been obvious to me. I did read that the privacy of the members is preserved and I do honor that and find it wise.
I will learn a bit more about it and as you say I can find the "guidelines" in the SAtanic Bible which we have among others of his books.
Thank you again
eva
Live,learn, make mistakes but take responsibility for them. Laugh loud, cry hard, scream for joy or pain. Don't use words lightly, mean them to the core. If you say LOVE, mean deep love or use like. If you say HATE, mean hate not dislike. There is only one inexcusable act and that is not to be true to yourself and those you love. Treat others the way you want to be treated, but also treat them the way they treat you. Hit me and you better be the ONE I call Master or run. I will not turn the other cheek and if I do you better wonder what is in my mind or hand. Hurt my Children or my beloved Master and You better hide. You ask me what I am.....I AM

#107972 - 06/23/05 04:12 AM Re: Satanic Wedding. [Re: EroticArtisan]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Also please note that questions concerning the Church of Satan and its functions properly belong in the forum below, titled "Questions about the Church of Satan." This forum is strictly for technical questions and suggestions about this website.

#107973 - 06/23/05 10:42 AM Re: Satanic Wedding. [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
EroticArtisan Offline

Thank you once again and I apologize

#107974 - 12/30/06 02:53 AM Re: Satanic Wedding. [Re: Bloodfire]
EvilAdam Offline

Loc: Arizona
Not to go totally off topic here but, I was wondering when Magus Gilmore's book is comming out and the publisher so as to reserve an advanced copy if possible.

Thank you again,
-Evil Adam.

#107975 - 01/01/07 06:24 PM The Satanic Scriptures by Peter H. Gilmore [Re: EvilAdam]
MagistraNadramia Offline

CoS HighPriestess

Loc: Hell's Kitchen, NYC
The plan is for it to be released on Walpurgisnacht XLII A.S. (2007) -- just four short months from now. I am leaving the rest of the exciting details to the publishers' discretion.

Watch the Church of Satan's News page and the CoS Emporium for the latest-breaking information on The Satanic Scriptures.

Magistra Peggy Nadramia

Please email me with your membership questions - PMs may not be answered.
www.churchofsatan.com
HPNadramia@churchofsatan.com

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43977 Topics
406021 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements