Topic Options
#108585 - 06/25/05 09:19 PM CoS Member Recognition
False_Messiah78 Offline
Banned

Loc: New York State
Magister, are you still working on changing CoS Members titles from "LttD Member" to "CoS Member"? My name is blue, but my title is still saying "LttD Member". I've noticed other CoS Members do have the correct titles.

BTW: I think that changing the title system was a great idea.

SETI@Home Team

#108586 - 06/26/05 05:17 AM Re: CoS Member Recognition [Re: False_Messiah78]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Magister, are you still working on changing CoS Members titles from "LttD Member" to "CoS Member"? My name is blue, but my title is still saying "LttD Member". I've noticed other CoS Members do have the correct titles.

Something makes me think that the changing of CoS Members' board titles back to what they were is not that high on the list of Magister Ventrue's priorities right now, since he has to go in and manually change everyone.

As long as you have access to the Members' forums, does it really matter what your board title is?
Prevention of Virtue

#108587 - 06/26/05 06:50 AM Re: CoS Member Recognition [Re: False_Messiah78]
RustySpring Offline
CoS Warlock

You will notice that - aside from Hierarchy and Agents - the titles appear to be changed according to the alphabetical order of user-names.

Patience is necessary.

I would imagine that Magister Ventrue has a hell of a lot going on at the moment.

Perhaps a small monetary offer could tempt him to get to you quicker...

I am, of course, just joking with you.

HS!

#108588 - 06/26/05 05:10 PM Re: CoS Member Recognition [Re: False_Messiah78]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
All titles should now be updated to their proper levels. If you notice a problem let me know

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#108589 - 06/26/05 07:11 PM Re: CoS Member Recognition [Re: LKRice]
False_Messiah78 Offline
Banned

Loc: New York State
Quote:

Something makes me think that the changing of CoS Members' board titles back to what they were is not that high on the list of Magister Ventrue's priorities right now, since he has to go in and manually change everyone.

As long as you have access to the Members' forums, does it really matter what your board title is?

No, it doesnt' matter very much and I figured it was low on the list of priorities. I think you misunderstood the point of my post (my fault for not explaining it clearly).

I do not know much about coding and thought that perhaps the permissions/name color/and CoS Member title were all linked together in one code, and perhaps that the title not reverting may have been a glitch in the code.

The point of my post was just to bring it to Magister Ventrue's attention because I KNEW that there were much bigger issues to be worked on and an insignificant issue such as this could have been easily overlooked.

At the time I noticed that a few members titles had reverted and some hadn't....there were not enough Members online at the time for me to make the alphabetical connection.

SETI@Home Team

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404446 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements