Topic Options
#109038 - 06/27/05 12:34 PM Magister Paradise's "Music" essay?
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
A long while back, I remember the "Music" section had a thumbtacked post from Magister Paradise with some excellent guidelines for productive posting. Unfortunately the post got removed with all the others back when LttD went through a major overhaul. If he still has a copy of it (or can write up something similar), could it be reposted?
Reverend Bill M. Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now! Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#109039 - 06/27/05 01:53 PM Re: Magister Paradise's "Music" essay? [Re: Bill_M]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT

If he still has a copy of it (or can write up something similar), could it be reposted?

That was quite some time ago, but I also remember the essay. I'm not sure if I have a copy since that was a computer or two ago. I'll check, but it's likely that I simply don't have it. And I'm not sure if Magister Ventrue's archives go back that far, but I'm sure he'll say if he feels like it. But, I'll take a look. If I find it, I'll let you know.
Ever Forward!
Magister Matt G. Paradise - Church of Satan

Purging Talon | Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon

Terror Transmission | TT on iTunes | TT on Facebook | TT on Twitter | TT on Google+ | TT on YouTube | TT on tumblr
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

#109040 - 06/27/05 02:03 PM Re: Magister Paradise's "Music" essay? [Re: MagisterParadise]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
If it is not on the board now, I would not have it. If it was around the time of the "great database" crash of the new millenium ... well it is lost.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium

Forum Stats
12484 Members
73 Forums
44033 Topics
405226 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM