Topic Options
#109038 - 06/27/05 02:34 PM Magister Paradise's "Music" essay?
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
A long while back, I remember the "Music" section had a thumbtacked post from Magister Paradise with some excellent guidelines for productive posting. Unfortunately the post got removed with all the others back when LttD went through a major overhaul. If he still has a copy of it (or can write up something similar), could it be reposted?

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#109039 - 06/27/05 03:53 PM Re: Magister Paradise's "Music" essay? [Re: Bill_M]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
Quote:

If he still has a copy of it (or can write up something similar), could it be reposted?

That was quite some time ago, but I also remember the essay. I'm not sure if I have a copy since that was a computer or two ago. I'll check, but it's likely that I simply don't have it. And I'm not sure if Magister Ventrue's archives go back that far, but I'm sure he'll say if he feels like it. But, I'll take a look. If I find it, I'll let you know.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

#109040 - 06/27/05 04:03 PM Re: Magister Paradise's "Music" essay? [Re: MagisterParadise]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
If it is not on the board now, I would not have it. If it was around the time of the "great database" crash of the new millenium ... well it is lost.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

Forum Stats
12202 Members
73 Forums
43993 Topics
406093 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements