Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#111361 - 07/11/05 09:39 AM Re: beliefs [Re: raven]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
My father once told me that when I was a small boy, that sometimes I would cry out or speak in German. Does this mean that I was a German person in a previous life? No. Does it mean that the idea of reincarnation is real? No. It means my father doesn't speak German and just assumed gibberish was German. Hoping to live after you die is a waste of the life you have.

Edited by Jack_Lantern (07/11/05 09:48 AM)

#111362 - 07/11/05 04:12 PM Re: beliefs [Re: Jack_Lantern]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Quote:

Hoping to live after you die is a waste of the life you have.

True....sadly, it is often an individuals excuse to not make anything of themselves. Believing they will get another chance is a good way to help them sleep at night.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#111363 - 07/12/05 11:42 PM Re: beliefs [Re: raven]
Magui Offline

Loc: San Josť, Costa Rica.
The existence of reincarnation is like many...Did you say beliefs?.. Something we know nothing about, and as such, nothing that should shape your life in any way. If it is there, it won`t change a damn thing in THIS life.
If you "remember" something as if through the eyes and skin of another person, whoever it may be, then good, learn from your mistakes and victories as this... let`s say alter-ego. But don`t waste your time investigating if it was a past life or not.
If I have some strange "memories" and I don`t learn from them, unless I write them down into a bestseller, they are of no use whatsoever, no matter where they come from.
Live from life, not from death.

#111364 - 07/23/05 12:43 PM Re: beliefs [Re: Bruja]
Barb Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Lisle, IL U.S.A.
Quote:

Quote:

Hoping to live after you die is a waste of the life you have.

True....sadly, it is often an individuals excuse to not make anything of themselves. Believing they will get another chance is a good way to help them sleep at night.

I agree as well.

Hoping to live after you die is like wishing you could die.

I feel that a belief in reincarnation is a major cause for suicidal behavior among weak individuals.

#111365 - 07/23/05 01:26 PM Re: beliefs [Re: Barb]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Quote:

I feel that a belief in reincarnation is a major cause for suicidal behavior among weak individuals.

Yeah, but usually those religions have "penalties" for the suicidal. Some believe those who kill themselves will come back as trees (so dogs will pee on them) or as blind people (same, they will have dogs around)

According to other versions, the suicidal are punished to reincarnate with the same exact problems they had in the previous life, so they have to confront them (or suicide again a keep going in circles)

Anyways, itís all just silly. I know perfectly when I die I will "re-incarnate" as a bunch of engorged maggots.

#111366 - 07/24/05 12:31 PM Re: beliefs [Re: raven]
Barb Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Lisle, IL U.S.A.
Quote:

do satanists believe in reincarnation

Do I believe in reincarnation? No. So what do I think happens when we die? I donít know, but I can take a guess. There was a time once when I didnít exist. Or did I really NOT exist? I do not know what it could have felt like to not exist. Maybe I was a bunch of particles spread out all over in the Universe, and then those particles came together to form me. So maybe when I die, I will break up into a bunch of particles and be like I was before my life began.

As for thinking you have memories of a past life, I think that perhaps those ďmemoriesĒ are just DREAMS you remember from your early childhood, but you forgot the fact that they were dreams, because you donít remember waking up after them. It can be difficult for many people to remember back to the time they were one or two years old. I actually remember a few of my dreams I had when I was a baby. One of them was about where I was floating around in space, with all the stars and planets all around me. One of them from when I was about two years old was about how I went down into a basement in someone elseís house by myself and saw an old record player in the middle of the room, playing an old song, and a doll was lying on its back on top of the clear plastic record player cover, and it scared the crap out of me. If I didnít know that this was a dream, then I would probably think it was a memory from a past life.

#111367 - 07/24/05 12:55 PM Re: beliefs [Re: Barb]
chimera Offline

Loc: Sacramento, CA U.S.A.
When you sleep w/o dreaming, that is as close to death as you'll get this side of the hole in the ground. The french call Death: Petite Morte (Sp?) The small Death.

#111368 - 07/27/05 07:45 PM Re: beliefs [Re: chimera]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Quote:

When you sleep w/o dreaming, that is as close to death as you'll get this side of the hole in the ground. The french call Death: Petite Morte (Sp?) The small Death.

Actually, I am pretty sure it is orgasm that the French call "Petit Morte".

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#111369 - 07/27/05 07:49 PM Re: beliefs [Re: Old_Pig]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Quote:

Anyways, itís all just silly. I know perfectly when I die I will "re-incarnate" as a bunch of engorged maggots.

Pig, you just have a great way of getting right to the heart of everything!

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#111370 - 07/27/05 10:31 PM Re: beliefs [Re: Barb]
uncleherpe Offline

I hope I cease to be. All good things come to an end.

Sometimes I've thought that reincarnation was a way for people to explain the flaws in karma. Sometimes people dont 'get thiers' and sometimes people dont get anything good in return for their good deeds. What better way to explain it than to say its punishment for a past life of causing harm?

#111371 - 07/28/05 09:44 AM Re: beliefs [Re: uncleherpe]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
Not only that, but if reincarnation were true, that means that this life is the afterlife, and your spending the afterlife, thats right, worried about the after life! It's just nonsense plain and simple.

#111372 - 07/31/05 04:59 AM Karma Chameleon? [Re: uncleherpe]
TheAbyss Offline

Loc: Helsinki, Finland.
Quote:

Sometimes I've thought that reincarnation was a way for people to explain the flaws in karma. Sometimes people dont 'get thiers' and sometimes people dont get anything good in return for their good deeds. What better way to explain it than to say its punishment for a past life of causing harm?

The idea of reincarnation and karma is laughable. Imagine the situation: Hermann Goering dies and is re-incarnated as an Office Worker in Helsinki. The Office Worker is a regular, normal person, and he has no memory of being a nazi in his previous life. So, this poor bastard keeps wondering why the fuck his life is so damn hard, and why he is put through the mill day in, day out, since he was born.

Basically, the poor asshole is having to pay for the sins of his previous self, of which he has no knowledge. How fucked up is that?

The sins of the father should not be passed down to the son. If that IS what happens, then there is some seriously fucked up deity at work 'Beyond the veil.'

#111373 - 07/31/05 09:36 PM Okay. The Occult Truth. Revealed. At Last! [Re: raven]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Reincarnation happens every time you go back out for a drive.

After all, if you don't get back into the car how the hell can you expect to drive it!

Break it down:

Re * in-car * nation : The act of getting back into the car.

In automotive circles the genetic cause of this event is known as the Mother of Cars or ... Kar-Ma!

Those of you cursed with memory of truly bad TV sitcoms can recall the source of this occult truth as revealed in:

"My Mother The Car".

Thus every time anyone gets into a car to go for a drive they experience reincarnation.

This Satanic Fact has been brought to you by Karma Brothers Automotive.

"When you want a good car, reincarnate with Karma!"

#111374 - 08/01/05 03:58 AM Re: beliefs [Re: raven]
Anthony Offline

Loc: Canada
Quote:

do satanists believe in reincarnation

Not only is that a difficult and complicated question to speak on, but my opinion only says so much to convince you.

I believe that reincarnation has to do with anything spiritual, implying the fact that our "souls/spirits"(Anyone who believes that) are prior to our bodies,
And it can be a possibility for an 'after-life'(Which I'm basing this on), I believe in reincarnation but on another planet, and I don't think I can get there on my own either. So let's make the most of what we've received here, my AlienElites.

#111375 - 08/01/05 05:56 PM Re: Okay. The Occult Truth. Revealed. At Last! [Re: Nemo]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

You never fail to make me laugh Magister Nemo.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
13164 Members
73 Forums
44436 Topics
407314 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold