Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#11162 - 08/24/03 09:48 PM Military Section
Machine Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Korea, for the final time...
Perhaps this would better remain in the politics section, but I've noticed there is a notable percentage of Members here who are either currently active duty in the armed forces, or have experience beneath their belt that have alot of wisdom to contribute. Alot of changes that could affect Satanists politically are being made behind the scenes that deserve discussion in a forum as such. I kindly request the good Reverend to decide whether or not he wants to include a section like this for future dialogue.

#11163 - 08/25/03 12:51 AM Re: Military Section [Re: Machine]
Bedrosian Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Finland
I second the motion. Next July I will join the armed services and I gladly listen to what other Satanists have to say about their time in the military. And maybe after serving some time in the army, I can also contribute to those conversations.

Maybe this sort of forum would be more suitable in the Members Only section? This time I have no objection for that.

#11164 - 09/18/03 06:53 PM Re: Military Section [Re: Machine]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am joining the Navy tommorrow and i would enjoy discussing these issues with others.

also, when im gone to boot camp (probably in january) is my account going to expire for not logging in (again)

#11165 - 09/19/03 07:23 AM Re: Military Section [Re: Machine]
Volkodlak Offline
CoS Member

Loc: North Las Vegas, NV
I suppose that might be a good idea, but I'm sure we'd run out of "unclassified" topics to discuss sooner or later.

#11166 - 09/19/03 09:51 PM Re: Military Section [Re: Volkodlak]
Machine Offline
CoS Member

Believe me, there are PLENTY of things I would love to discuss! Airforcetimes.com and militarycity.com always have something that raises a concern....

#11167 - 09/20/03 12:20 AM Re: Military Section [Re: Machine]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I agree! But I guess for now its Airforcestimes.com / Militarycity.com and Militarysinglesconnection.com

#11168 - 12/05/03 10:36 PM Re: Military Section [Re: Machine]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
I like your idea. Considering so many of you are spread throughout the globe under similar circumstances this may prove to be a valuable asset to the military Satanist. You all share a certain dynamic that many will never experience in their civilian lifetime and I think this will even further enrich the board. Your perspectives are often unique, realistic and refreshing. Certainly this would be of interest to me. Especially now since we are at war.
Lex Talionis!
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#11169 - 12/06/03 06:21 PM Re: Military Section [Re: Bedrosian]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello, I just joined this discussion group not maybe 5 minutes ago based on this thread. I have been in the Air Force for almost three years now, and though I can't speak for every unit or the Air Force as a while, my unit has been very accommodating with regard to my affiliation as a Satanist. Many of the people I serve with have gone so far as to do their own research as to the general gist of what Satanism represesnts and a few have taken a (sometimes unnecessary) protective attitude towards me and my beliefs. Admittedly, we don't have an actual listing for your record of emergency data...but you can add it to the additional comments on that form...otherwise you just get "Other Religions" if you don't want to be listed as Wiccan or Pagan. I hope this was at least mildly informative.

#11170 - 12/07/03 06:34 AM Re: Military Section [Re: Machine]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
I think that's a very nice idea.

Maybe even make it a "services only" forum - a private place for you guys and gals.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#11171 - 12/16/03 07:54 PM Re: Military Section
Machine Offline
CoS Member

www.chair-force.com is worth a good laugh. I don't see how the moderator gets away with doing it, considering he's stationed at Lackland AFB. His site is updated every so often and is worth checking frequently.

#11172 - 01/15/04 07:41 AM Re: Military Section [Re: Machine]
Poetic_Berserker Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
That is an excellent idea. I would love to see that. As of 5 days ago I have been an active Army member for a year. As of right now, I am typing this reply sitting in Bagram, Afghanistan. I normally visit this site alot... daily out here. It would be nice to have discussions as to things/ongoings in my occupation.

Hail Satan!

#11173 - 01/17/04 10:21 AM Re: Military Section [Re: Machine]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I also think there should be a forum for fitness trainers. They have the ear of the powerful, juts like a tailor or doctor, and are almost per definition elite.

#11174 - 01/17/04 10:45 AM Re: Military Section
Wonka Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The City of Red Lights

#11175 - 01/19/04 09:00 AM Re: Military Section [Re: Poetic_Berserker]
Caesar Offline
CoS Warlock

Finally! I've been waiting for someone from Afghanistan to post.

Hail the Great Satan!

#11176 - 01/19/04 11:04 AM Re: Military Section [Re: Caesar]
Poetic_Berserker Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
It looks like you got your wish. It is interesting out here, you get to see who people really are, unlike back in the states. I have learned alot about everyone from merely observing everyone's behavior and actions... and not everyone is as they portray themselves to be.
Hail Lucifer!

Hail Satan!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12171 Members
73 Forums
43938 Topics
405800 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements