Topic Options
#112436 - 07/12/05 11:35 AM A bug
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have been trying to get into my received PM's so that I can delete them, but I keep getting the following error:
Quote:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /home/httpd/vhosts/satannet.com/httpdocs/lttd/viewmessages.php on line 94

#112437 - 08/25/05 07:11 PM Re: A bug
swastik Offline

Loc: Philadelphia
Hail Satan,

I also am having a similar problem. Searching through the boards presents no trouble, but if I try to check my private mails, it seems that everything gets jammed up and I never get there-- neither by clicking on the flashing envelope, or going directly through my home.

It takes forever to load and I get an error message. If I then try searching through the boards they are gummed up.

#112438 - 08/27/05 01:29 PM Re: A bug [Re: swastik]
swastik Offline

Well.....is this happening to anyone else or does anyone have a suggestion?--preferably one relating to this particular issue!

#112439 - 08/27/05 05:47 PM Re: A bug [Re: swastik]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Try using a different browser. If the one you normally use won't let you in, maybe another one will.

If you posted what OS, browser, etc. you're using to access the board, it might help Magister Ventrue to investigate and remedy the problem.
Prevention of Virtue

S Magazine 1 & 2
S Magazine 3

#112440 - 08/29/05 12:56 AM Re: A bug [Re: swastik]
Aleuranthropy Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Alabama
Yeah this is happening to me too, last I was able to get into my messages area I only have 1 saved PM but it says there's 2 but I was just ignoring that since it still seemed to work then so it's not like I have a bunch of messages stored.

But, ever since the lastest updates I can't even get into the messages area it jams up like you've mentioned and never goes anywhere.

I filled out the form under the "Contact Magister Ventrue" link and sent it a few days back, I haven't heard back yet and the problem with my message center is still going on. Hopefully when Magister Ventrue gets the time to get around to this problem it won't be a big deal to fix.

#112441 - 09/02/05 12:13 PM Re: A bug [Re: LKRice]
swastik Offline

I'm regrettably not too computer savvy; right now, I am using my brother's machine and he uses Internet Explorer. I still cannot check my mail...Some have suggested using another browser.

How can I go about doing that? Please forgive my ignorance on this topic. Oddly enough the first 3 days after I joined it was fine, then suddenly I couldn't check my mail anymore.

#112442 - 09/05/05 09:04 PM Re: A bug
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
This is actually a known bug that I have been working on. I have made some changes .. so everyone try it now and see if anything has changed. Because of the changes I have made the PM system will act and look a little weird for a little while but what I am concerned about is whether this "60 second" time out problem is solved now. So let me know

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#112443 - 09/06/05 02:31 PM Re: A bug [Re: Magister Frost]
Aleuranthropy Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Alabama
Thank you Magister Ventrue! I was able to enter my messages without any problems.

Forum Stats
12011 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405203 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements