Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#114724 - 07/27/05 06:49 AM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: Mars]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Herds migrate. It's just natural.

Didn't dinosaurs had some massive migrations too (right before they got extincted)

#114725 - 07/27/05 11:59 AM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: Mars]
asmodeous Offline

Loc: washington state
i think it is a great idea,the snakes and gators need to eat too.

#114726 - 07/27/05 05:06 PM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: Old_Pig]
J. Hagalaz Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:

Herds migrate. It's just natural.

Didn't dinosaurs had some massive migrations too (right before they got extincted)

Yeah, except the difference is that the Dinosaurs didn't die out because of their own stupidity.

#114727 - 07/27/05 05:22 PM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: J. Hagalaz]
Tiberia Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Quote:

Yeah, except the difference is that the Dinosaurs didn't die out because of their own stupidity.

How can you be so sure of that?

#114728 - 07/27/05 06:53 PM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: Tiberia]
Happy Birthday Mars Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Mid-Atlantic USA
Quote:

Quote:

How can you be so sure of that?

Because dinosaurs had pea size brains. Xtians donít have any.

Awaken the Dragon Within!

#114729 - 07/28/05 05:27 AM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: Mars]
Hydroksyde Offline

Loc: New Zealand
nooooo!!! My Jesus look alike potato chip enterprise will die!

#114730 - 07/28/05 11:33 AM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: Mars]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
Iím going to start recommending christianexodus.org to all the crazy christians I meet and maybe to a few of the more annoying regular variety. Only by helping spread the word will this come true! I would also like it if the federal government built a HUGE electric fence around South Carolina, to insure no illegal immigrants from the nation of New Jerusalem try to come to America to find work. The day can't come soon enough...

#114731 - 07/30/05 10:25 AM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: Mars]
Lady5PR Offline

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
Today's Tampa Tribune Newspaper in the section "Nation/World Part2' on page 16 has an article about it. The article makes it seem like perhaps it is a good motive and reason for Conservative Xtian's. Tampa/Hillsborough county is in political struggle between Xtian conservatives and the rest of Tampa. Rhonda Storm the Coutny Commissioner opposes any county funding for Planned Parenthood (just one example). Locals disagree with her but she has the seat.

Xtians love to force their children to be their breeders. Case in point. I was raped by Xtian at 17 and became pregnant. My parents were happy about it and wanted to force a marriage. They forced me by physical force to birth and raise my child as a single parent. Evidence, none. Today they, rapist and church they are of is still free from prison. I am forced to pay child support to rapist because he now has custody. Supposedly I was the evil whore and he the good Xtian adult male... This is their inherent family value(s)!

~SDL

#114732 - 07/31/05 01:27 AM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: Mars]
atheist_in_SC Offline

Loc: Florence, South Carolina
Living as an atheist--or any other religion/belief--in South Carolina besides Christianity is tough. I just became a member today and just heard about this. Dr. Anton LaVey wrote in the pentagonal revisionism: a five-point program that if we taxed every church in the United States that we could wipe out the national debt. The church density in rural South Carolina is unbelieveable! Some people even turn their houses into mini-churches. If you taxed every church in South Carolina, you could probably wipe out the national debt with just the one state.
South Carolina is a hard state to live in for non-christians. People tell you that your never going to "heaven" and that you will burn in "hell." Of course, they also tell you that your way of life is wrong. While South Carolina may seem like the ideal spot for a Christian exodus, this would make non-christians turn into an underground society at best. This is just very scary and I am against this exodus occuring and I am willing to do whatever needs to be done to stop this.

#114733 - 07/31/05 06:40 AM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: Jack_Lantern]
TheAbyss Offline

Loc: Helsinki, Finland.
Quote:

Iím going to start recommending christianexodus.org to all the crazy christians I meet and maybe to a few of the more annoying regular variety. Only by helping spread the word will this come true!

What is it with the United States Of America and it's fundamental religionism? There is nothing like that in either Finland or the UK...

Imagine the creation of the first Satanic State! Actually, i had a thought. It exists and is called Las Vegas... Talk about a true virtual environment, dedicated to the worship of Cash!

#114734 - 07/31/05 07:28 AM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: TheAbyss]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
What is it with the United States Of America and it's fundamental religionism? There is nothing like that in either Finland or the UK...

There are fundamentalists in every corner of the world. Don't tell me you don't have Christian freaks over there!

The problem is the religious nuts here are making a lot of noise lately and get a lot of press attention. This makes it look for people in other countries like all Americans are obsessed with Jesus and going to church.

Actually, itís a minority (a very loud one) that is like that. The current political environment gives them the opportunity to make even more noise than before.

But as a normal rule, most Americans go about their lives normally (even most Christians) and are more busy with the acquisition of the almighty dollar than tickets to heavenly paradise.

Even with the recent "Christian Renaissance", the United States stills the Satanic Capitol on the world.

#114735 - 07/31/05 08:44 AM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: TheAbyss]
Serpens Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Western New York
Quote:

Imagine the creation of the first Satanic State! Actually, i had a thought. It exists and is called Las Vegas... Talk about a true virtual environment, dedicated to the worship of Cash!

You speak the truth. Las Vegas is the city of eternal life.

#114736 - 07/31/05 10:08 AM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: TheAbyss]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
Quote:

What is it with the United States Of America and it's fundamental religionism?

Well, a long, long time ago, in Europe, they got so tired of listening to and tolerating the Puritans that they sent them all to the "New World". They were hoping that the Puritans would all die in the wilderness, but the aboriginals of the area helped them. The puritans, in turn, killed them to save them from sin, (i.e. take their land), and the rest is American History 101.

#114737 - 07/31/05 11:25 AM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: Mars]
Mike_Hargis Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Bensalem, PA (Philly 'burbs)
If we could get them to go to SE Louisiana, I'm sure Bubba, Boudreaux, & the boys would take care of them (like feeding them to the gators!! ).

www.myspace.com/satanist_in_pa
www.massagespace.net/Details/CMT-in-NE-Philly
www.brightfuse.com/mikehargis
www.facebook.com/people/Mike_Hargis/1381346496

#114738 - 07/31/05 01:27 PM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Maskim_Xul Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Mary-Mary land
Quote:

They can even have cute little leper villages like back in Jesus' heyday.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
11891 Members
73 Forums
43640 Topics
404156 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements