Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#114740 - 08/01/05 07:51 PM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: Mars]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Wow, when you thought you'd seen all the stupidity you can stand, there is always room for more. Like J-E-L-L-O!

Hey, let them leave. Just as long as they don't migrate to Florida, I'm good to go.

#114741 - 08/01/05 10:07 PM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: ]
Tiberia Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, except the difference is that the Dinosaurs didn't die out because of their own stupidity.

How can you be so sure of that?

Let's see... they migrated to find more food sources because they ran out of them... a meteor blocked out the sun and they froze to death because the sun couldn't warm their coldblooded hearts.

Doesn't sound like their fault. I bet dinosaurs were smarter than we were! Haven't you seen the show Dinosaurs? They were our equals!

A conscious decision on my part to remain a non-disturber of shit requires that I heretowith keep my opinions in regard to your supercilious notions to myself.

#114742 - 08/02/05 01:30 AM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: Tiberia]
False_Messiah78 Offline
Banned

Loc: New York State
Quote:

A conscious decision on my part to remain a non-disturber of shit requires that I heretowith keep my opinions in regard to your supercilious notions to myself.

Dearest Tiberia, I have read many of your posts and they are thoughtful and intelligent. In my personal oppinion, I do not feel you need to worry about being a shit-disturber.

Now, the poster you responded to - now THAT is a different story.

Again, just my personal opinion.

HS!

SETI@Home Team

#114743 - 08/02/05 10:06 PM Aside: A new game to play. [Re: False_Messiah78]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
The next time you sign on to this message board, don't read through the posts in order.

Set it up so that your view is "threaded" and then pick a topic (like this one) and only read the initial post. Then scan down to a distant post on the thread and read it next.

For example, this thread started out talking about fundamentalist Christians moving to a specific state in the South and ended up talking about whether dinosaurs were superior to human beings!

Just try a few of these and jot them down. At your next party dig them out and see if anyone can go in a logical fashion from the initial subject to the end post.

#114744 - 08/03/05 09:32 AM Re: Xtian Exodus to South Carolina? [Re: Mike_Hargis]
Prince_Satanicus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee, (THE BLA...
Feeding them to the Gators,I like that idea alot. I used to work with gators and Crocs at "Gatorland" just outside Orlando Fla.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANTON LAVEY
HAIL ME

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Stats
12017 Members
73 Forums
43828 Topics
405224 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements