Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#115376 - 08/03/05 03:36 AM Re: "What if?" [Re: Serpens]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Quote:

But what if an individual doesn't hunt for an audience? What if the hunter hunts because he likes the thrill of the hunting, the stalking, and the kill? Perhaps eating the animal would be a way of paying "Satanic respect"?

As I mentioned before. I hunt. Whitetail deer, squirrel, pheasant, and grouse.

Here is why I hunt.

When I was a child, my family was very poor. So poor that saltine crackers and canned chili was breakfast lunch and dinner for many months. Hunting, and slaughtering crippled pigs from a hog farm my mother worked on, was the only sources of meat for the table. Hunting became a matter of survival. It wasn't a luxury that I now enjoy, it was kill, or go hungry.

Hunger, like pain, is a wonderful motivator.

I continue to hunt because, I like to eat free range game. It's healthier for your body, provided that the animal is healthy when killed. It also satisfies my predatory instincts to kill. Feeling remorse after killing an animal you will devour is normal. People that do not feel any remorse, trophy hunt, throw away the gift of meat, and hang horns, heads, or antlers on their walls. It's sociopathic. The next closest thing I could think of is a serial killer.

To not eat what you kill is wasteful. In my eyes it is nothing short of murder if you do not eat what you kill. Might as well be some creep putting firecrackers in frogs' mouths as trophy hunt.

Quote:

Perhaps the rule's presence is more to disappoint the types that maliciously torture an animal as a manifestation of their own self-hatred. I think Satanists, and anyone worthy of any respect have a universal regard towards these people; that they represent all that it worst in the human animal.

I think this also has another purpose to debunk the rumors that Satanists sacrifice and torture animals.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#115378 - 08/03/05 07:37 AM Re: "What if?" [Re: ]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Quote:

What could be more fun than stalking your friends through the woods at night?

I must wholeheartedly agree, it actually sounds a bit therapeutic...

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#115379 - 08/03/05 11:33 AM Re: Hunting? [Re: Entity]
Bedlam Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Perfidious Albion
So what are the "presents" that the little b*stards keep leaving in my flower pots meant to teach?

Do I look like I carry a pencil? Jason Statham

It may be Crazy
But I'm the closest thing I have
To a voice of reason

~ Gil Scott Heron

#115380 - 08/03/05 11:50 AM Re: Hunting? [Re: Bedlam]
Entity Offline

CoS Reverend

Loc: Avalon UK
Quote:

So what are the "presents" that the little b*stards keep leaving in my flower pots meant to teach?

They teach that it is useful to maintain a 'scratching patch' of earth or sand at a safe distance from your nasal cavities.

Otherwise, a cat will shit in the place which gives it greatest pleasure, such as a flower pot.

Or your shoe...

HS!

~ DE

Nothing is better than to live according to one's taste. - François Villon

Test Everything. Believe Nothing.

#115381 - 08/03/05 01:40 PM Re: Hunting? [Re: Bedlam]
uncleherpe Offline

Quote:

our family had the same problem when I was a kid. they kept pissing in our flower pots, so we tied balloons to the plants. The cats were fascinated,their pupils got really big and they pawed at it curiously. Then *POP* it scared the living shit out of them and they never did it again. Give it a try.

#115382 - 08/03/05 04:48 PM Re: "What if?" [Re: Serpens]
Isabel23 Offline
CoS Magistra

Quote:

He said "If you believe that we're all animals and that everyone should indulge in what they truly enjoy, why isn't that allowed? Some people enjoy it."

Remember too that Satanists are hedonists, but not mindless hedonists. Rational self interest, indulgence not compulsion, and responisbility to the responsible all come in to play. None of these Rules of the Earth are without context.

#115383 - 08/03/05 07:43 PM Re: Hunting? [Re: Serpens]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
Quote:

For the "thrill of the hunt"?

Why stop the life energy of a vertebrate for a cheap thrill?
What you are suggesting is that someone is killing for the
thrill of stopping the life energy of an animal that lives more
life in a day than most people hope to live in a lifetime.

This seems fairly intuitive.

#115384 - 08/03/05 07:51 PM Re: "What if?" [Re: Serpens]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Quote:

I'm game: I was talking Satanism with someone, and upon mention of the Rule of the Earth concerning not killing animals unless you intend to eat it or are attacked, he asked me about sports hunting. He said "If you believe that we're all animals and that everyone should indulge in what they truly enjoy, why isn't that allowed? Some people enjoy it." Since I don't hunt, and don't have any problems with the rule, I've never really pondered it until he asked me.

So if his question falls entirely out of your world of interest and experience, why do you care about his question?

You have only placed the intention of this question an arm's length away again.

I should like to bring it closer.
BENEATH THE SEVENTH TOWER OF SATAN - Deeper VR ritual.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN - My book.

My first audio interview on GREATER MAGIC
My second audio interview by Rev Campbell

#115385 - 08/04/05 10:25 AM Re: Hunting? [Re: Serpens]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Yes, humans are animals, and animals such as dolphins, killer whales, cats, and a couple others (didn't know about wolverines!) will kill for sport, although they will rarely just *waste* the kill entirely, as trophy hunting humans do when they go out, shoot an elk, and just stick its head on the wall.

I also think the rules for humans may be a bit more strict because humans will tend to possess a more refined intellect, a greater degree of separation from natural instincts, and stronger fire power, so more restraint and insight is required and expected, particularly due to the last two. A human who goes trophy-loopy will usually cause *much* more harm and be more irresponsible, I imagine, than a cat who just gets the urge to off a few extra mice for fun.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#115386 - 08/05/05 12:41 AM Re: "What if?" [Re: Nemo]
Serpens Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Western New York
Quote:

So if his question falls entirely out of your world of interest and experience, why do you care about his question?

You have only placed the intention of this question an arm's length away again.

I should like to bring it closer.

I didn't care about his question. I cared that I couldn't give him a definate answer. A man should know the philosophy he claims to identify with.

#115387 - 08/08/05 10:58 AM Re: Hunting? [Re: Entity]
Bedlam Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Perfidious Albion
The day a cat decides to evacuate itself within a Bedlam's brogue, is the day it learns a very important, albeit brief lesson:

Feline cunning and guile is no match for a swift-moving, well aimed shovel.

Do I look like I carry a pencil? Jason Statham

It may be Crazy
But I'm the closest thing I have
To a voice of reason

~ Gil Scott Heron

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Stats
13166 Members
73 Forums
44439 Topics
407320 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM