Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#11819 - 09/07/03 06:00 PM How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello all! Please excuse me if I'm being a bit forward, but would any of you be willing to share with me your opinion of sex?

I'm asking because, and please correct me if I'm wrong, most Satanists have sex with more than one person. Not at the same time, of course, since that would be kinky. But I'm assuming that a person who supports the Satanic philosophy would experience more than one sex partner over their lifetime. That's something I'm uncomfortable doing because of my view of sex: as a total surrender to the other person, total commitment to them, and permanent spiritual, mental, and physical bonding.

Have any of you felt this way? Has anyone made a distinction between having sex and making love? A woman would be more likely to share my feelings, since for her, sex is internal and physically alerting. Therefore I am especially interested in the opinions of the female Satanists out there.

Thank you in advance for your responses,

Cleopatra

#11820 - 09/07/03 06:08 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

Perhaps you are presuming too much from the stereotypical Satanist. Every one here has their own unique perspective, especially on an issue such as sex. I think you will be surprised by what you find.

But I am a man, and you want to hear from the ladies.

Nice name by the way

#11821 - 09/07/03 06:10 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

How do I feel about sex?
It's quite lovely, thank's for asking! (Especially when candle wax is involved)

As for your second comment there, well - to each their own.
Most people will have all type's of different partner's through-out their life, and some are happy keeping it that way.
Other's like to wait for Mr / Mrs 'Right' to come along, and then spend all their time / passion with them alone.

Other's try to find a balance ~ enjoy many people while their young, have a blast, then settle down as old age looms.

Like I said, to each their own.

... I think (in most cases) two Satanist's making love is enough to cause a small earthquake

#11822 - 09/07/03 06:11 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Blackheart Offline
CoS Member

Loc: England
I am not female, but here goes...

The Satanic Bible is superbly clear on this subject. Sex, for a Satanist is truly indulgence, not compulsion. If you are the sort of person who is not interested in a monogomous relationship, then you are quite at liberty to have sex with as many people as you want. However, if you are the sort of person who would be more happy with just one person, then that is fine. Satanism doesn't force people to do anything sexually that they don't want to do.
Satanism advocates "sexual freedom" in its truest sense - meaning you are free to break records for the number of sex partners in a lifetime, and you are equally free to abstain from sex altogether if your interests lie elsewhere.

Personally, I enjoy sex, as I think most young men do. I have no particular intention of "settling down" so I shall probably continue to have sex with different people throughout my life.

Bunny

Edited by evilbunny (09/07/03 06:13 PM)

#11823 - 09/07/03 06:22 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Sarracenia Offline
CoS Member

The Satanic view on sex in a nutshell: As long as all participants consent and no harm is done, do whatever floats your boat and ENJOY without guilt.

I'm asking because, and please correct me if I'm wrong, most Satanists have sex with more than one person.

There is no definitive poll or survey but yes, I am inclined to think that most Satanists have slept with more than one person. But that is not to say that multiple partners are required or expected.

Not at the same time, of course, since that would be kinky.

Why not at the same time? Surely there are a handful of Satanists out there who have indulged in a three-, four- or fivesome!

That's something I'm uncomfortable doing because of my view of sex: as a total surrender to the other person, total commitment to them, and permanent spiritual, mental, and physical bonding.

Okay. Opinions on love and sex will differ among Satanists, but that should not bother you. Some enjoy casual encoutners, you do not. Simple as that. As long as your desires are YOURS and not one that has been thrust upon you by society and hold on to out of guilt, then save yourself for that special someone. Once you get into the sack, throw yourself at him (or her) and enjoy without inhibition or remorse afterwards!

Now THAT is Satanic.

Edited by Sarracenia (09/07/03 06:23 PM)

ToV

#11824 - 09/07/03 06:29 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
MementoMori Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:

I'm asking because, and please correct me if I'm wrong, most Satanists have sex with more than one person. Not at the same time, of course, since that would be kinky.

Who said there is anything wrong with being kinky?

Quote:

That's something I'm uncomfortable doing because of my view of sex: as a total surrender to the other person, total commitment to them, and permanent spiritual, mental, and physical bonding.

Then you should certainly not do something that makes you feel uncomfortable, unless of course you tend to have masochistic tendencies.

The "Satanic" view of sex is your own view of sex. Since (of course) all Satanists are different, each Satanist will have their own view of it, preferences and such. And that, in itself, is very Satanic!

#11825 - 09/07/03 07:23 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
sCara Offline

Indulgence for the sake of a herd definition of indulgence is not indulgence.

I had sex partners before my husband, as did he. We are more than enough for each other.

Our way is of course not the only Satanic way, not by far.

A good friend of mine is married and he and his wife have an open marriage. It works for them.

I had another Satanic friend, years ago, that was asexual.

Another with a fetish for stuffed pink bunny rabbits.

Whatever makes ya feel all gooey is my motto for most things.

I think if the act is natural for all parties involved, have at it.

I'm having too much fun with my own sexuality to care what others do, honestly.

That's not to say I'm not a voyeur a'course.. I just don't see the point of deeming things as being "moral" or "immoral" or whatever.

Natural and unnatural, baby..

#11826 - 09/07/03 08:07 PM Satisfied
Anonymous
Unregistered

Since the others have already elaborated on the Satanic stance on sex, I would only add that you should be well-adjusted and satisfied with your personal choices/preferences. If this is not the case, it is your personal responsibility to do something about it.

You are ultimately responsible for your own satisfaction and happiness.

#11827 - 09/07/03 08:18 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Citizen_Squish Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
I really don't understand what you're doing posting to a Satanic messageboard when you CLEARLY are not a Satanist.

Quote:

Satanists have sex with more than one person. Not at the same time, of course, since that would be kinky.

You got something against "kinky," toots?

Damn Wiccans.

#11828 - 09/07/03 08:24 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: Citizen_Squish]
sCara Offline

Hehe!

Me likens Wiccans to Christians in bad drag..

#11829 - 09/07/03 08:27 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: Citizen_Squish]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[I really don't understand what you're doing posting to a Satanic messageboard when you CLEARLY are not a Satanist]

I wasn't aware that that was a requirement.

#11830 - 09/07/03 08:28 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Oregon
It is. Bye.

#11831 - 09/07/03 08:37 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: sCara]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I consider myself neither christian nor wiccan. I am a curious young woman attracted to Satanism and exploring my options.

Cleopatra

#11832 - 09/07/03 08:39 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
sCara Offline

Did I type anything directly to you? No.. It was a comment in general, since Wiccans were brought up..

No exploring to do, hon, you either are a Satanist or you are not.

#11833 - 09/07/03 08:45 PM Re: Hi [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm not going anywhere. I like it here. My understanding is that this message board is open to the general public. There is a seperate one for members only.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404445 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements