Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#11819 - 09/07/03 06:00 PM How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello all! Please excuse me if I'm being a bit forward, but would any of you be willing to share with me your opinion of sex?

I'm asking because, and please correct me if I'm wrong, most Satanists have sex with more than one person. Not at the same time, of course, since that would be kinky. But I'm assuming that a person who supports the Satanic philosophy would experience more than one sex partner over their lifetime. That's something I'm uncomfortable doing because of my view of sex: as a total surrender to the other person, total commitment to them, and permanent spiritual, mental, and physical bonding.

Have any of you felt this way? Has anyone made a distinction between having sex and making love? A woman would be more likely to share my feelings, since for her, sex is internal and physically alerting. Therefore I am especially interested in the opinions of the female Satanists out there.

Thank you in advance for your responses,

Cleopatra

#11820 - 09/07/03 06:08 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

Perhaps you are presuming too much from the stereotypical Satanist. Every one here has their own unique perspective, especially on an issue such as sex. I think you will be surprised by what you find.

But I am a man, and you want to hear from the ladies.

Nice name by the way

#11821 - 09/07/03 06:10 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

How do I feel about sex?
It's quite lovely, thank's for asking! (Especially when candle wax is involved)

As for your second comment there, well - to each their own.
Most people will have all type's of different partner's through-out their life, and some are happy keeping it that way.
Other's like to wait for Mr / Mrs 'Right' to come along, and then spend all their time / passion with them alone.

Other's try to find a balance ~ enjoy many people while their young, have a blast, then settle down as old age looms.

Like I said, to each their own.

... I think (in most cases) two Satanist's making love is enough to cause a small earthquake

#11822 - 09/07/03 06:11 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Blackheart Offline
CoS Member

Loc: England
I am not female, but here goes...

The Satanic Bible is superbly clear on this subject. Sex, for a Satanist is truly indulgence, not compulsion. If you are the sort of person who is not interested in a monogomous relationship, then you are quite at liberty to have sex with as many people as you want. However, if you are the sort of person who would be more happy with just one person, then that is fine. Satanism doesn't force people to do anything sexually that they don't want to do.
Satanism advocates "sexual freedom" in its truest sense - meaning you are free to break records for the number of sex partners in a lifetime, and you are equally free to abstain from sex altogether if your interests lie elsewhere.

Personally, I enjoy sex, as I think most young men do. I have no particular intention of "settling down" so I shall probably continue to have sex with different people throughout my life.

Bunny

Edited by evilbunny (09/07/03 06:13 PM)

#11823 - 09/07/03 06:22 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Sarracenia Offline
CoS Member

The Satanic view on sex in a nutshell: As long as all participants consent and no harm is done, do whatever floats your boat and ENJOY without guilt.

I'm asking because, and please correct me if I'm wrong, most Satanists have sex with more than one person.

There is no definitive poll or survey but yes, I am inclined to think that most Satanists have slept with more than one person. But that is not to say that multiple partners are required or expected.

Not at the same time, of course, since that would be kinky.

Why not at the same time? Surely there are a handful of Satanists out there who have indulged in a three-, four- or fivesome!

That's something I'm uncomfortable doing because of my view of sex: as a total surrender to the other person, total commitment to them, and permanent spiritual, mental, and physical bonding.

Okay. Opinions on love and sex will differ among Satanists, but that should not bother you. Some enjoy casual encoutners, you do not. Simple as that. As long as your desires are YOURS and not one that has been thrust upon you by society and hold on to out of guilt, then save yourself for that special someone. Once you get into the sack, throw yourself at him (or her) and enjoy without inhibition or remorse afterwards!

Now THAT is Satanic.

Edited by Sarracenia (09/07/03 06:23 PM)

ToV

#11824 - 09/07/03 06:29 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
MementoMori Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:

I'm asking because, and please correct me if I'm wrong, most Satanists have sex with more than one person. Not at the same time, of course, since that would be kinky.

Who said there is anything wrong with being kinky?

Quote:

That's something I'm uncomfortable doing because of my view of sex: as a total surrender to the other person, total commitment to them, and permanent spiritual, mental, and physical bonding.

Then you should certainly not do something that makes you feel uncomfortable, unless of course you tend to have masochistic tendencies.

The "Satanic" view of sex is your own view of sex. Since (of course) all Satanists are different, each Satanist will have their own view of it, preferences and such. And that, in itself, is very Satanic!

#11825 - 09/07/03 07:23 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
sCara Offline

Indulgence for the sake of a herd definition of indulgence is not indulgence.

I had sex partners before my husband, as did he. We are more than enough for each other.

Our way is of course not the only Satanic way, not by far.

A good friend of mine is married and he and his wife have an open marriage. It works for them.

I had another Satanic friend, years ago, that was asexual.

Another with a fetish for stuffed pink bunny rabbits.

Whatever makes ya feel all gooey is my motto for most things.

I think if the act is natural for all parties involved, have at it.

I'm having too much fun with my own sexuality to care what others do, honestly.

That's not to say I'm not a voyeur a'course.. I just don't see the point of deeming things as being "moral" or "immoral" or whatever.

Natural and unnatural, baby..

#11826 - 09/07/03 08:07 PM Satisfied
Anonymous
Unregistered

Since the others have already elaborated on the Satanic stance on sex, I would only add that you should be well-adjusted and satisfied with your personal choices/preferences. If this is not the case, it is your personal responsibility to do something about it.

You are ultimately responsible for your own satisfaction and happiness.

#11827 - 09/07/03 08:18 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Citizen_Squish Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
I really don't understand what you're doing posting to a Satanic messageboard when you CLEARLY are not a Satanist.

Quote:

Satanists have sex with more than one person. Not at the same time, of course, since that would be kinky.

You got something against "kinky," toots?

Damn Wiccans.

#11828 - 09/07/03 08:24 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: Citizen_Squish]
sCara Offline

Hehe!

Me likens Wiccans to Christians in bad drag..

#11829 - 09/07/03 08:27 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: Citizen_Squish]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[I really don't understand what you're doing posting to a Satanic messageboard when you CLEARLY are not a Satanist]

I wasn't aware that that was a requirement.

#11830 - 09/07/03 08:28 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Oregon
It is. Bye.

#11831 - 09/07/03 08:37 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: sCara]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I consider myself neither christian nor wiccan. I am a curious young woman attracted to Satanism and exploring my options.

Cleopatra

#11832 - 09/07/03 08:39 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
sCara Offline

Did I type anything directly to you? No.. It was a comment in general, since Wiccans were brought up..

No exploring to do, hon, you either are a Satanist or you are not.

#11833 - 09/07/03 08:45 PM Re: Hi [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm not going anywhere. I like it here. My understanding is that this message board is open to the general public. There is a seperate one for members only.

#11834 - 09/07/03 08:50 PM Re: Hi
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

There is a seperate one for members only

Thank Satan for giving Rev. Venture the insight for that one!

#11835 - 09/07/03 08:58 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Dreamwalker Offline

Loc: Colorado Springs
It seems to me that most people (or at least a whole lot) have had sex with more than one person, regardless of religion. Certainly not behavior exclusive to Satanists!

#11836 - 09/07/03 08:59 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pretty damn good, since you're asking!

I think that most people (regardless of religion) have sex with more than one person -- that is not a purely Satanic quality or requirement.

If you are uncomfortable with something then don't do it

Quote:

A woman would be more likely to share my feelings, since for her, sex is internal and physically alerting.

Well, by your statements I guess I am not a woman then, damn and I was so sure!

Sex is a personal thing: what you like, how it makes you feel, your motivations for having sex with someone, who you choose to have sex with, etc etc.

You should not base or formulate your(sexual) ideas (or identity) on what anyone else thinks about sex.

And, yes there is a difference between just having sex and making love with someone.

#11837 - 09/07/03 09:11 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Obviously the nature of this post deals with a subject that has as many viewpoints as positions.
To put things simply, not all Satanists can be classified as you may see them. To each his or her own. I would recommend reading TSB and see if your misconception might clear itself up. I may be wrong but I do not recall anywhere in TSB that in order to be a satanist you must give up your monogamous relationship.

#11838 - 09/07/03 09:27 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

At last a response that actually had something to do with the question asked!

Thank you Sultry Vamp.

#11839 - 09/07/03 09:39 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Taliana Offline

Apologies if I say something that's already been said ... I haven't read through the other replies yet.

"most Satanists have sex with more than one person"
I don't know about "most", but quite a few yes. Why? Because we like physical gratification.

"Not at the same time, of course, since that would be kinky"
lol ... I know that a few people here have participated in orgies and quite enjoyed it.

" I'm assuming that a person who supports the Satanic philosophy would experience more than one sex partner over their lifetime. That's something I'm uncomfortable doing because of my view of sex"
Rule One: If you're not comfortable doing something, don't do it. Rule Two: If you're comfortable doing something, then do it.

There is nothing in Satanic philosophy that says you have to have multiple partners, that you need to sleep around, or that you can't wait until marriage or a serious relationship. There is nothing in Satanic philosophy that says you can't just wait for the "right" person to come along.

But there is everything in the Satanic philosophy that says you do need to do what you feel comfortable doing.

Myself, I feel the same sort of way about sex that you put in your original post, that it's a a commitment to them and a bonding on many levels. For that reason I wouldn't have sex with someone that I wasn't serious about. At the same time, sex is also a purely physical act, and there's nothing wrong with wanting some physical gratification.

Meh, I'm just going around in circles now

You don't need to sleep around or have more partners than you can count. There's nothing Satanic about doing something you're not comfortable with.

#11840 - 09/07/03 09:39 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think most here felt you were pigeon-holing Satanist's and how they handle sex, so they spoke their mind.
There's nothing wrong with a little 'kink' - aslong as no one is hurt ...

Satanist's treat sex like any other person would.
To each their own, as long as it feels great and they are not hurting anyone against their will.

You are welcome.

#11841 - 09/07/03 09:51 PM Love/Sex
Blackheart Offline
CoS Member

Upon a second reading of your post, this part caught my attention:
Quote:

Has anyone made a distinction between having sex and making love?

I think (and I realise there may be spectacular disagreements on this point) that for most people, love is just a euphamism for sex. Sex is the main reason most people enter a relationship, and frankly they should be more honest about it - it would lead to a lot less divorces for a start!
Perhaps Satanists, being generally more emotionally sensitive than the average person, are more likely to honestly discriminate between love and sex.

From my own point of view, I have had sex, but I'm not sure I've ever been in love (I mean real, earth-shattering, passionate love). Perhaps such a thing as true love does not exist. Or maybe I'm just far too cynical for my own good

Bunny

Edited by evilbunny (09/07/03 09:55 PM)

#11842 - 09/07/03 09:53 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I'm asking because, and please correct me if I'm wrong, most Satanists have sex with more than one person. Not at the same time, of course, since that would be kinky.

I've had sex with multiple people at the same time (aka group sex, orgies, swinging, three-ways... ). Yeah, I guess some people find that kinky. So what?

For the record, my mate (a female) also participates in this, and likes this lifestyle just fine.

Are you implying that orgies aren't okay?

But I'm assuming that a person who supports the Satanic philosophy would experience more than one sex partner over their lifetime.

You know what they say about assuming. In any case, you're wrong. There's nothing inherently unSatanic about having a single lifetime sex partner, or for totally avoiding sex for that matter. Its the person's motives that are important here; do they find total satisfaction in one sex partner, are they happy not having sex? Likewise, however, forcing yourself to have only one sex partner due primarily to personal insecurities is clearly not Satanic.

Sorry, but that's called love, not sex. Total trust of another person is the state of pair-bonding love, not of sexual intercourse. If you feel like keeping the two in the same basket, great, but don't try mixing definitions. By this merit, I both love and have sex with my mate, but if at some future time sex is impossible, I'll still love her, and likewise if I fall out of love with her, I'll still have sex with other people.

What would you do if the person you've chosen eventually rejects you? Become a spinster? Join a convent? Sounds like you haven't planned this very well.

I'd say that obvious enough.

A woman would be more likely to share my feelings, since for her, sex is internal and physically alerting.

If you're implying the act of penetration being the more intimate role, not only are you wrong, but you ignore the fact that homosexual and bisexual men, and just men with an affinity for anal sex, can also be penetrated.

So, lets summarize:

Sex is sex. Love is love. I don't see the two as even being more than superficially related, as in I would typify a pair-bonded love relationship as including sex. I am practically married, I have sex with multiple outside partners, so does my mate, we do this in all awareness, and probably less than 10% of our sexual activity would be characterized as "making love", but rather most of the time we are simply fucking for sheer pleasure and nothing more. Sex is fun. I like it, a lot, so I want it, a lot. I don't have to love someone to fuck them. In fact, most people I've fucked I didn't even like on a nonsexual level.

However, all of this leads me to wonder, have you actually read the Satanic Bible? It pretty explicitly states the Satanic view of sex, and if you missed that, you're hopeless.

#11843 - 09/07/03 10:29 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: Sarracenia]
Anonymous
Unregistered

There is no definitive poll or survey but yes, I am inclined to think that most Satanists have slept with more than one person. But that is not to say that multiple partners are required or expected.

Let's not forget that Satanists are born and not made. There are young Satanists who have never had sex. And I'm sure many surveys have been done about this. Do you think the initial poster is the first since the year the CoS was founded to be concerned? This is the year 2003.

Quote:

Not at the same time, of course, since that would be kinky.

Why not at the same time? Surely there are a handful of Satanists out there who have indulged in a three-, four- or fivesome!

I'd tend to think you do not recall Anton LaVey's views on fetishim? I believe first comment was meant as sarcasm.

#11844 - 09/07/03 11:13 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Sarracenia Offline
CoS Member

There are young Satanists who have never had sex.

I was referring to sexually-active Satanists.

I believe first comment was meant as sarcasm.

If it was, then she did not make it clear. In the internet's emotionally-sterile environment, one must compensate for the inability to express sarcasm in voice patterns and facial expressions. An emoticon would have helped. Otherwise, that is just an unfounded assumption of yours.

ToV

#11845 - 09/07/03 11:54 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: Sarracenia]
Anonymous
Unregistered

You're right.

Context is everything. Unbound.

#11846 - 09/08/03 12:15 AM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
BlueMoon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
In my opinion, sex with only one person in a lifetime would be a waste of time.
I have found, that most people who just had one sexpartner after a while get bored, cause they miss something.
They often want to know, how it is to have sex with other people.

It was important for me to gain an insight in different sexual experiences.
That´s why I´m open for a monogam partnership now.

Promiscuity is a nice thing, as long as it´s your way of life and you are honest in your partnership.
If you would hurt the feelings of your partner, don´t do it or leave.
Cheating is so unsatanic!

Quote:

...a total surrender to the other person, total commitment to them, and permanent spiritual, mental, and physical bonding.

I think, this is not impossible even if you had several sexpartners before.

There´s a huge different between sex and love!
Sex with someone I don´t know, is just to satisfy my physical desire.
Making love with my mate is something special. It´s physical AND mental desire.

The highest rule for me is :
Do what you want to do, as long as you feel comfortable and as long as you don´t hurt somebody.

You decided to wait for Mr. Right, before having sex?
That´s absolutely ok and not against the satanic philosophy.

Find me on MySpace...

[color:"silver"]Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.
~ Harvey Fierstein[/color]

#11847 - 09/08/03 01:12 AM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
LutherSnow Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The 47th Parallel
LeviathanXIII,

Curious,

…Have you ever visited South Florida -- Broward County, …Fort Lauderdale to be more specific…??? If not, by all means, GO!!!!! I had the pleasure of spending last winter there (And also had the distinct pleasure of leaving too!!) There are some great “Clubs” in the greater Fort Lauderdale area (Such as nearby Pompano Beach) that I know you would enjoy immensely based on your comments in this post!

Picture this: A beautiful young lady in her mid to late twenties, blonde, blue eyes, with an incredible physique approaches “you” and very politely asks, “…Would you like to fuck me like an animal while my husband watches?!” …To which without hesitation I replied, “Why of course!!!!!!!!” …So off we went, and yup, her husband watched! …Never did get to finish my drink come to think of it!!!

===================================

#11848 - 09/08/03 01:12 AM Re: Love/Sex [Re: Blackheart]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

From my own point of view, I have had sex, but I'm not sure I've ever been in love (I mean real, earth-shattering, passionate love). Perhaps such a thing as true love does not exist. Or maybe I'm just far too cynical for my own good

“Chemically speaking love is no different than eating large quantities of chocolate”- Al Pacino, The Devils Advocate

Your post reminded me of this quote

#11849 - 09/08/03 02:06 AM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Shiva Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Ormond Beach, FL
I'm asking because, and please correct me if I'm wrong, most Satanists have sex with more than one person.

I think it would be fair to say that most people, Satanists or not, have had sex with more than one person. Judging by the statistics, the days of marrying one's "first love" and living happily ever after are long gone.

Not at the same time, of course, since that would be kinky

Uh-oh. You're going to love how I must answer your question if you consider multiple partners to be a bad thing.

Have any of you felt this way? Has anyone made a distinction between having sex and making love?

Yes and no.

It sounds to me like you are equating emotional love with the physical act of sex. That's okay, some people like their relationships that way. I myself have never cared for the whole concept of monogamy.

First of all, I don't believe in total commitment or surrender to anyone. That doesn't mean that I don't love or care for my companions dearly, it just means that I'm unlikely to take a bullet for them or compromise myself if I'm uncomfortable with something.

Besides, I'm polyamorous, having both a legal husband and an acknowledged lover. That probably sounds kinkier than it actually is, but it does make reserving physical and emotional attentions to just one person rather difficult.

I also don't put too much emotional stock in the act of sex. I've had many, many sexual partners and yet have only been in love with four of them over the course of my lifetime. Sex to me is recreational. It feels good, relieves tension, and generally makes for a pleasant evening. I won't deny that it is extra-pleasant while doing it with someone I happen to love, but I by no means restrict myself to that requirement.

"The ugliest of trades have their moments of pleasure. Now, if I were a grave-digger, or even a hangman, there are some people I could work for with a great deal of enjoyment." - Douglas Jerrold

#11850 - 09/08/03 04:36 AM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you are truly interested in Satanism as an option to explore, the first thing you should do is read the literature, not post a bunch of questions already answered in the books to a board.

The Satanic Bible is a pretty easy read, and will answer most of your questions. If after reading it you still have questions, I think most of the others on this board would be more than happy to answer them and not reply to you with a response like "It's obvious your not a Satanist, why are you here?".

A lot of the replies you are seeing basically amount to a RTFM (Read the Fucking Manual), which, in my opinion, is the first step to exploring, especially with all of the great resources available to you in your local bookstore (or Amazon.com for that matter). People will naturally be impatient with you if they feel that you haven't done your homework before coming to ask a bunch of questions.

The best thing you can do for yourself is run to Borders, pick up the Satanic Bible, and read it. Then come back with questions.

Just trying to help,

-- Ron

#11851 - 09/08/03 08:56 AM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

There's nothing wrong with a little 'kink' - aslong as no one is hurt ...
You forgot to end that with "Unless they're into that".
(picks at the scratches)

#11852 - 09/08/03 09:15 AM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: LutherSnow]
NaamahPink Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Kentucky
I knew there was a reason Leviathan and I wanted to move to FL in the long run. You really must tell us the name of these wonderful clubs. I am suddenly feeling as if I could use a vacation to a wamer climate, perhaps Ft Lauderdale.

#11853 - 09/08/03 09:25 AM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
CPayne Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Fargo, ND.......no, it's not l...
I'll refer you to a post I made a few months back: Why I Don't Like Sex. T'is a view of differing tastes than most people here. Is there anything wrong with that? As pretty much everyone else already said, "Nope, not a thing." If you want to make it with one person for the rest of your life, or 10 willing people at the same time, or never have sex again as long as you life, go for it. Whatever floats your boat.

Me, I'd rather get tied up, sliced open, and jerked off........but you probably didn't want to know that. Then again, if you didn't want to know, you shouldn't have asked

#11854 - 09/08/03 12:50 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Nyarlathotep Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nashville, TN
Quote:

Hello all! Please excuse me if I'm being a bit forward, but would any of you be willing to share with me your opinion of sex?

It's quite fabulous, I think!
Quote:

Eh, it's only kinky if you do it right . I can't speak for everyone here, but I have had more than one partner...a few of my encounters have been with more than one woman at the same time. And that was all BEFORE I re-discovered Satanism.

Quote:

But I'm assuming that a person who supports the Satanic philosophy would experience more than one sex partner over their lifetime. That's something I'm uncomfortable doing because of my view of sex: as a total surrender to the other person, total commitment to them, and permanent spiritual, mental, and physical bonding.

I'm gonna repeat what everyone else said: if it makes you feel uncomfortable, don't do it. It's that simple. To do otherwise wouldn't be Satanic.

Quote:

Have any of you felt this way?

I've been in the swinging lifestyle for several months now and quite frankly, it's getting old. Satanism is all about self-respect, self-empowering, self-acceptance, self-etc. and I've finally accepted that I'm just a big ol' softy romantical type with some tendency toward sexual deviance (as I said, it's only kinky if you do it right and let's all admit, KINKY IS FUN! ).

Quote:

Yes. I've felt both, and by far prefer the latter.

Quote:

A woman would be more likely to share my feelings, since for her, sex is internal and physically alerting. Therefore I am especially interested in the opinions of the female Satanists out there.

I believe the others may have warned you ahead of time, but do not make such sweeping generalizations.

I can totally respect you wanting to know more about Satanism. But really, what you should do is go to your nearest bookstore and buy (and of course READ) The Satanic Bible. Then after reading it, you'll either know you're a Satanist or you'll realize that you're not (which will most likely be the case judging from your posts). For all I care - either way is groovy .

"So now you'll see that evil will always triumph...because good is dumb."
-Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

HAIL SATAN!!

#11855 - 09/08/03 01:09 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: NaamahPink]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Now everyone can see the kind of thing I put up with every day.

She wants to move to Florida for the chicks...who says men think about sex all the time?

#11856 - 09/08/03 03:54 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Blackheart Offline
CoS Member

This quote just entered my mind:

"It is better to be unfaithful than to be faithful without wanting to be."
- Brigitte Bardot

Words of wisdom indeed

Bunny

#11857 - 09/08/03 03:57 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: BlueMoon]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[You decided to wait for Mr. Right, before having sex?]

Yeah, How did you guess?

[That´s absolutely ok and not against the satanic philosophy.]

That's good to know. I was beginning to feel guilty for not having sex...how ironic is that?

disclaimer: both of these questions were rhetorical questions.

#11858 - 09/08/03 04:14 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Are you implying that orgies aren't okay?]

I wasn't implying anything. That kinky part was just a funny joke, I was trying to give you guys a good laugh. I'm going to add a smirking instant graemlin after the word "kinky" to make that more apparent, since most people don't understand my sense of humor. Oh, the trouble my quirky sense of humor has gotten me into.....

Cleopatra

#11859 - 09/08/03 04:51 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks, Ron. I know that there are tons of books about sex, the how toos, step by step instructions, but this is not what I was looking for. I was looking for how real Satanists personally view sex. What better place to get this than a Satanic message board?

If you have any book recommendations for me, besides the Satanic bible, please let me know, I much enjoy reading. By the way, I have read the Satanic bible. But it was a few years ago and I no longer have my copy so I will buy another one soon.

Cleopatra

#11860 - 09/08/03 05:23 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

[I think most here felt you were pigeon-holing Satanist's and how they handle sex, so they spoke their mind.]

I wasn't trying to pigeon-hole Satanists. I would never attempt to pigeon-hole Satanists since they are very individualistic.

Although...I did assume that Satanists know alot about sex. If that was offensive to anyone here I'm sorry and hope that they'll cut me some slack since I'm new here.

Cleopatra

#11861 - 09/08/03 05:36 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

[I'd tend to think you do not recall Anton LaVey's views on fetishim?]

Fetishim? What's that? Wait! Don't answer that! I have a feeling I don't want to know.

You're talking to someone who just found out what masturbation was a few years ago. And although I figured out what sex was when I was 15, it took another 5 years before I found out what oral sex was. You can safely say I've led a sheltered life.

The first R movie I saw was "The Matrix 2, Reloaded" So as I said, sheltered life.

Cleopatra

#11862 - 09/08/03 05:45 PM Re: I was just being cute. [Re: Sarracenia]
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you are talking about the "kinky" reference, yes, that was sarcasm and I have recently added a smirking face to clear that up. Yes, I agee that since we can't see facial expressions I shouldn't have assumed you guys would know I was joking. Even the people who can see my facial expressions often don't catch that I'm joking. Lesson learned.

Cleopatra

#11863 - 09/08/03 10:07 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
sCara Offline

..and we care about any of this because...?

#11864 - 09/09/03 12:38 AM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: NaamahPink]
LutherSnow Offline
CoS Member

Ah yes, those “clubs” of South Florida!! Feel free to “PM” me, or e-mail me, and I will provide you with a couple of pertinent links to these “clubs!” (…I’d rather not post this information here in this forum, publicly)

...Is that a Red-Tail Boa by chance…???

#11865 - 09/09/03 12:41 AM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
LutherSnow Offline
CoS Member

……..Oh, dear, my heart just bleeds for you sir!!!

#11866 - 09/09/03 02:12 AM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry - HAD to laugh at that, as you see - I DID write that afterwards, but edited it out! Because I ended up going into detail about domination / whips / cuffs etc ... 'oppsies'

#11867 - 09/09/03 03:01 AM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Bastard_Child Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Montana, USA
GODDAMNIT AMARATH! I just passed a giant mouthful of hot latte through my nostrils!
Stings like a motherfucker...
I gotta be more careful before I read your posts!

#11868 - 09/09/03 09:42 AM Projectile Laughing [Re: Bastard_Child]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hear that Josie007 is going into the business of selling spit shields for computers. Maybe you can get a member's discount.

#11869 - 09/09/03 12:52 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Over presumptious whench!
na just pullin your leg I say sex be what you make of it. Not all satanist "actualy very few" are sex crazed lunatics. I like sex but I dont LOVE it. I prefer a good meal and a long nap to sex any day but when I get my hands around my witch I dont let go til the sun rises ya dig.
By the way sailor moon? what the hell where you thinking!? Go get some Hellsing or LaBlue girl pics fer crap sake!

#11870 - 09/09/03 01:24 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: LutherSnow]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Actually, its a reticulated python, but to your credit its a tiger phase, so instead of the usual "net" pattern, she has elongated saddles somewhat like a boa.

Its also much easier to distinguish in color.

I posted a couple of "growth" pictures in the member's forums, under Colonel Akula's post about his new snake, if it interests you.

#11871 - 09/09/03 08:43 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hay, don't insult the Sailor Moon and nobody gets hurt!
Just kidding, in case you are not used to my sense of humor yet.

Moon! Prism! Power! Thought all three of these were deeply linked to Satanism. Just think about it.

BTW, if you're not a fan, how did you recognize her? If you try to tell me you have a little brother or sister, I'm not buying it. I've used that excuse too many times myself.

#11872 - 09/09/03 09:41 PM Re: Sailor Moon is NOT Satanic
Nyarlathotep Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nashville, TN
Quote:

Moon! Prism! Power! Thought all three of these were deeply linked to Satanism. Just think about it.

Nothin' to think about, hon. More like silly Neo-Pagan/Wicca bull to me.

"So now you'll see that evil will always triumph...because good is dumb."
-Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

HAIL SATAN!!

#11873 - 09/09/03 11:22 PM Romantic Relationships.
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Those attracted to Satanism by the belief there are regular Friday night orgies are usually soon disappointed.

Finding a partner who shares mutual love and respect with you is wonderfully capped by sexual pleasure. Such relationships often preclude the more common drive for adulterous promiscuity in my experience.

It requires some degree of maturity to sustain a workable romantic relationship. I have seen this with more Satanists overall than non-Satanists because, to be blunt, most people are too stupid to understand Satanism and successfully practice it.

To quote again from Dr. LaVey, "Indulgence, not compulsion."

This truly does say it all.

#11874 - 09/10/03 12:55 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

After reading this thread a bit, something strikes me:

You (the original poster) are a college graduate, and if I'm not mistaken, you're a virgin? That would put you at about 22 years of age.

Now, far be it from me to tell others how to conduct their sexual lives, but for someone with an eventual intent to have sex to be a virgin at 22 is...unusual, at best. I think several studies (which I will source if I can find the original sources) link older loss of virginity to certain sexual inhibitions.

In other words, as a non-sexually active person who has for at least 8 or more years been post-pubescent, might you consider that you're harboring rather...backwards notions about sexuality?

Also, you apparently discovered sex itself at a rather late age, and seem to be "in the dark" concerning the more exotic sexual practices. All this seems to be related to what you could characterize as a "strict" or repressed childhood.

I'd say you have a lot of catching up to do before you form solid opinions on what your views on sexuality are. In all seriousness, why not buy a few books on the subject, both concerning sex as a historical topic, and modern sexual practice? It might open your eyes to a good deal of things you had never considered.

I don't mean this as in insult, but maybe at your age you should try to gain a little more insight into a subject that you've clearly neglected?

#11875 - 09/10/03 01:35 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I try to look at it from the animals point of view, because, after all, we are all animals. As a male, it's my job to spread my seed as much as is humanly possible. Sex is possibly the best way to do that, right next to sperm donations (the latter being the best way to get money to get away with the former ). Don't get me wrong though, I don't have ravenous unprotected sex with people who have crotchs that smell like cheese.
In conclusion, I would have to say that it is best to get as much sex as possible, even if it might "require" you to do it with multiple persons. In this case, the only time it is too much of a bad thing is when you wind up with aids. But that is my own personal Satanic view point, it can vary between participants.

#11876 - 09/10/03 02:24 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Sarracenia Offline
CoS Member

I try to look at it from the animals point of view, because, after all, we are all animals. As a male, it's my job to spread my seed as much as is humanly possible.

That is unusual. I have not encountered a male who has sex for the propagation of his seed, purposely impregnating wives and girlfriends excluded.

ToV

#11877 - 09/10/03 03:39 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

doesnt all magic based anime contain a hint of satanic symbolism. Im a hellsing man myself but back in the day sailor moon was like a hot goddess who had me salavating the theme song all day. realy I was that pathetic. FIGHTING EVIL BY...ahem..let me....not...do that. ahh heres one
SAMURAI PIZZA CATS! WHO DO YOU CALL WHEN YOU WANT SOME PEPPERONI SAMURAI PIZZA CATS! THERE STAMPIN OUT CRIME AND YOU KNOW THATS NO BALOGHNIA! ahhhh the good ol days. when Dirty Par put the cleavage in anime Gundam DIDNT suck and Fairy was a term assosiated with tinkerbell hehe im rambling now ill stop just for you

#11878 - 09/10/03 04:03 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Chaostar Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Great, thanks. It is very fun, with one or more people, kinky or normal, whatever. I'm open to new ideas.

#11879 - 09/10/03 04:08 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: NaamahPink]
mastiva Offline
CoS Member

I happen to live a bit north of there (in West Palm area). If you were going to move down here, I Definetely concur to Fort Lauderdale being the city of choice. I haven't moved there only because it is simple enough for me to take a half hour drive from my own city.

It is important to note of course that the rampant promiscuity is tied in with certain other underground elements of the city, like its clicky music scene (they're all friendly enough), and the heavy importation and usage of substances. It's a fun city, if a bit pretentious. It's really the "run-down beach town" appearance that gets my attention, combined with the general fun laid back frame of mind Florida has.

Hope you come down. You'll enjoy it.

#11880 - 09/10/03 04:29 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
CPayne Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Fargo, ND.......no, it's not l...
I think several studies (which I will source if I can find the original sources) link older loss of virginity to certain sexual inhibitions.

I would be interested to read those, if noone else. I didn't lose my virginity till about a year ago, when I was 23, and I've made no secret about my particular sexual proclivities. The reasoning behind it taking so long was not one of any conscious choice. To put it bluntly, it took that long to actually find someone that would have sex with me, as sad as that sounds

Anyway, I'll keep my eye open for those studies, if you should find them. Or, if you're unable, perhaps you could point me in the right direction.

#11881 - 09/10/03 04:52 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
mastiva Offline
CoS Member

Satanism's relation on sex has already been shown by those before me, so I'll just briefy relate my own for you.

Sex is sex, love is love (I recently read an article about how people brainwash themselves to bring themselves above animals spiritually, and it did include making us *think* our sex isn't animalistic). I love sex. Hmm. I definetely separate them; like Shiva, most of the partners I've had were no where near to love. I have had a considerable number of partners, and have also participated in multiple partner sex, in both ways you mentioned - separately and group. With different partners, come along different desires and kinks, which can grow on a person .

I was also raised in a Catholic household, though the only one in it that was strict was my mother. However, my adventerous personality as a child caused me to raise questions of sex at an early age. (must've been all those porn mags laying around...)

What I can't understand about your situation, is how is it possible that your school mates or friends didn't bring up the subjects??? I mean, I was seven when I asked my mom, and that was basically for affirmation of what I already knew! Not to sound presumptuous, but were your parents like Carrie's mother (in the movie)??

#11882 - 09/10/03 04:52 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Taliana Offline

"As a male, it's my job to spread my seed as much as is humanly possible. "

I can't for the life of me remember who said it, or where they said it ... but there was something really good I read very recently (damn my memory) that talked about how it's not actually the male's job to spread as much seed as possible.

It's the male's job to ensure that he a) spreads his seed, and b) can then make sure that the mother is safe and well feed, therefore carrying the child to term, and c) is then able to provide for that child, thus ensuring that the child will make it to adulthood, having its own children, and keeping the species alive.

#11883 - 09/10/03 07:17 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think sex is a dangerous threat to love, at least the christian love, or which they should have had. I experiment sex at an early age for an obscur reason. I've watched countless of porno but I had only three sex partners in my adulhood. It's been 4 years since my last sexual relation. Love it's the strongest feeling, which can make you change people around you. It's not only what you feel with someone else, but also what you feel when you work. The problem now is intellectual work is very difficult to accomplish with love because school foster competition between individual. It's hard to love someone with whom you compete. Sex it's very effective at killing your love you will otherwise need to give to work effectively, particulary with hard intellectual work. I think this is why satanism embrace sex, because their certainly been hurt for knowing something by an ignorant who doesn't have this sensibility coming from intellectual appetite. Before, we competed for terrestrial space. Now, we compete for intellectual space. And who say competition, say reproduction and all the primal instincts. You can have love with an active sexual life, but there is no strong bound. It's very hard to have christian love in the actual society. For a woman, if your really have love inside you, most man will see it, and will compete stupidiously to have your heart. Especially in north america culture, where emotions are a high selling point. (Think about all the artist which, in some sort, learn with love and have enough character to keep it). I don't think you will never find a powerful love, so friendship and sex is an alternative. I sensed love from a mulsuman woman, which is really different, really strong, really engaged. In north america, love doesn't really exist. Men are too exposed to sexually attractive woman images. As a man, I was addicted to those images for many years. Very effective way to control people. By the way, I'm very disfunctionnal because of my rejection of sex. And I'm locked up with love. I'm the WhiteWizard. Hail satan, hail sex .... for 1000 years only!!

#11884 - 09/10/03 10:32 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: CPayne]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

One case I recall specifically involved an Asian couple whose marraige was arranged by their families. When they were married, they actually believed that sleeping in the same bed produced pregnancy, withou sex! They didn't even have the slightest inkling of what sex was, and went to a fertility clinic with this "ailment." The situation was discovered...and of course they were shocked. They did eventually concede to have sex, as a reproductive duty.

I meant this in terms of mental, not physical, dysfunction. I can't totally assess your case of course, but it had not occurred to me that your proclivities would be an example. I will of course make the sources known if I can find them (if they're still online).

#11885 - 09/10/03 10:46 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: Taliana]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Actually, there is a biological argument for male adultery (and female, but a different scenario).

Male adultery ideally (on a biological level) results in impregnating another's mate, without his knowledge, hence causing some unwitting male to use his resources to rear another's offspring. All of the genetic benefits with none of the resource drawbacks.

Female adultery on the other hand can result in getting the best of both worlds; such as an older male with resources, but not necessarily good genetics, as a caregiver, and a younger, more genetically desireable male who may not have enough resources to take care of offspring yet. In other words, its getting quality genes and quality resources from different males.

#11886 - 09/10/03 11:26 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Taliana Offline

*laughs* Nice one. But any male who uses that as an excuse for his infidelity with me is likely to end up without his equipment ^.^

#11887 - 09/10/03 11:42 PM Re: Romantic Relationships. [Re: Nemo]
BlueMoon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
Quote:

Finding a partner who shares mutual love and respect with you is wonderfully capped by sexual pleasure. Such relationships often preclude the more common drive for adulterous promiscuity in my experience.

Nice words, you hit the nail on the head.
I absolutely agree with you, Magister Nemo.

Find me on MySpace...

[color:"silver"]Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.
~ Harvey Fierstein[/color]

#11888 - 09/11/03 12:55 AM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

It scares the hell out of me:

Not for the faint of heart

Just click: Vogeltjes Dans / The Birdy Dance

Edited by DaveHell (09/11/03 12:56 AM)

#11889 - 09/11/03 06:25 AM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
sleepdirt Offline
<B>CoS Member</B>

Loc: Irvine, CA
Quote:

Like Bill Hicks, I've decided, for me, it will take one very special woman (or, a bunch of average ones) to keep me satisfied.

Quote:

You're projecting. Perhaps you wouldn't have sex with more than one person at the same time but that's never stopped me from doing the same thing.

Quote:

But I'm assuming that a person who supports the Satanic philosophy would experience more than one sex partner over their lifetime. That's something I'm uncomfortable doing because of my view of sex: as a total surrender to the other person, total commitment to them, and permanent spiritual, mental, and physical bonding.

You sound like most of the women I see around me in California, many of whom practice "serial monogamy" (having multiple partners in a series rather than at the same time). Nobody said you had to have sex with more than one person. If you had read (and understood )your copy of The Satanic Bible, you would know this.

Quote:

Yes, about 99% of the male population! Nobody ever said you had to be in love with the person you're having sex with.

#11890 - 09/11/03 12:38 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Michigan, USA
Sex and love are two different things, that when brought together can enhance each other.

Going on a rollercoaster rocks. My special lady friend rocks, and I love her. Going on a rollercoaster with my special lady friend makes riding the rollercoaster even better, but I don't need her to ride it with me for it to still be a great experience.

One thing I love to hate about modern herd mentality is their idea that sex is very special and that when they have sex with someone, it's giving that person a very special gift. Cut the crap! Unless you REALLY know what you're doing in bed, it AINT that special. We live in a world where everyone is told that they are equals and we're all special, including our gift of sex, no matter how lame of a fuck one might be. I'm in tears from the hilarity, and yet tragic sadness of it all.

#11891 - 09/11/03 12:45 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

whatever floats your boat

#11892 - 09/11/03 04:38 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Taliana Offline

"Just click: Vogeltjes Dans / The Birdy Dance "

*chokes*

#11893 - 09/11/03 06:09 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: Mason_Rust]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hear you. I think that each person is different in their view on sex though. I knew one person who felt upset by her last relationship, so she shut down and didn't have sex for 10 years. I know someone else who has orgies in the bedroom a lot. I think sex is exciting, but I don't always want to do it. To me, I need it to be fully released in my magic, some people don't. I just think of it like eating. It's just a body need that helps out my magic too.

#11894 - 09/11/03 06:30 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: mastiva]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sex is such a touchy subject. I mean one persons hell is often another persons heaven. Some people enjoy it some don't. I like the rule of it works for you, do it.

I mean I read this article about this porn star in Asia who had sex with 500 guys in 24 hours. She said she enjoyed being treated like a piece of meat. Granted, that's a pretty extreme example. On the other hand, I know someone else who never had sex until he was 23. Another person hasn't touched a man in years, she has no need to have sex. My point is that I like to think in terms of what works for you. What do I feel more magic in when it's all said and done, thats just the way I think. I personally am not of the school of thought that says one has to have a orgasm EVERY time one does a ritual. I just have found if I have had an orgasm within a day of having a ritual, that more things happen magically. So I do think sex is an important part of magic for MY life. Also it's just a lot of fun.

#11895 - 01/14/04 11:37 AM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Stanton_Vetalas Offline

Loc: Teh 518
Quote:

I'm asking because, and please correct me if I'm wrong, most Satanists have sex with more than one person. Not at the same time, of course, since that would be kinky. But I'm assuming that a person who supports the Satanic philosophy would experience more than one sex partner over their lifetime. That's something I'm uncomfortable doing because of my view of sex: as a total surrender to the other person, total commitment to them, and permanent spiritual, mental, and physical bonding.

Have any of you felt this way? Has anyone made a distinction between having sex and making love? A woman would be more likely to share my feelings, since for her, sex is internal and physically alerting. Therefore I am especially interested in the opinions of the female Satanists out there.

Thank you in advance for your responses,

Cleopatra

I think sex is just another activity for people to do. Listen to some music, watch a movie, fuck for a while, ride around in the car...

Then again, as my mother would say, I am 17...

But I wouldn't share my bed with just anyone. That's different. It's what you do after sex. The idea of cuddling, or even sleeping in the same bed wouldn't be adressed unless I was in love.

#11896 - 01/14/04 02:42 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

To me, sex is extremely personal. Yes, you can have an attraction to someone and really wanna jump their bones (Hell, I have) I acted on it though. It all depends on the comfort level you have with that person. I'm a lesbian and I had one hell of a time finding a partner. It seemed so easy then. Just think about how you feel with your "friend". It can make all the difference.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12170 Members
73 Forums
43936 Topics
405790 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements