Topic Options
#118683 - 08/24/05 12:02 AM Project Prevention..for fans of eugenics/compulsory contraception
Shylock Offline

Loc: Tiki Land
I seem to recall LaVey calling for sterilization of people who shouldn't be parents. Of course I think most of us know that civil rights groups would have a field day with that suggestion, and that we probably won't be seeing it anytime in the near future. But here's something close that's already under way. Apparently an organization is paying drug users to get sterilized. Read on for more:

The story...

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=28996&nfid=rssfeeds

And the website for the program...

http://www.projectprevention.org/

--The Royal Me

#118684 - 08/24/05 12:32 AM Re: Project Prevention..for fans of eugenics/compulsory contraception [Re: Shylock]
Insurgent Offline
CoS Member

Now that's some worthwhile use of funding right there. A really practical solution. Most of the types we'd want sterilized would do so for a rather meager sum of money to begin with.

Throw a mere $500 or less at a drug fiend and he'll let you zap his balls in a heart beat.

I'm sure someone will find a way to shut anything like this down, and that's unfortunate.

"My dear Insurgent you're an extremist, intolerant and you have prejudices. That's all."

"I am a fucking Satanist and desire in all of my being to be the Queen of the World if at all possible...."

#118685 - 08/24/05 09:14 AM Re: Project Prevention..for fans of eugenics/compulsory contraception [Re: Shylock]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
Probably a grift like all/most "charities" or donation-driven "programs" but at least the idea is in the right direction - wait and see how long before some leftist shakedown artist shuts it down under accusations of "racial genocide."
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
“A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.” -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#118686 - 08/24/05 10:32 AM Re: Project Prevention..for fans of eugenics/compulsory contraception [Re: Shylock]
Raf_G Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Central America
Yes, definitely going in the right direction. Hope Iīll see this kind of proposals or approaches in third world countries, like mine, where people with pathetic life qualities often have 5 or 6 kids, helping to raise the poverty indexes and making their economical situations even worse. It is a radical approach, but thatīs how I think things should be. .

Hail Satan!!!

#118688 - 08/24/05 02:52 PM Re: Project Prevention..for fans of eugenics/compulsory contracept [Re: Shylock]
VKat Offline

Loc: Northern California
Civil rights are nice, but personaly I would give up some of my rights to burn someone else. For instance, getting drug tested while I was pregnant, I have no problem with that.

I hate the fact that even if the doctor knows that the pregnant women is doing drugs. They can't lock her up till she gives birth, at the very least.

Oh but she might clean up they say. Well let her adopt one of these kids. From the website; Our clients on average were responsible for nearly 5 pregnancies and 3.5 births. An astounding number of these children remain in foster care to date.

Foster care is not a place to grow up in, most better off dead.

#118689 - 08/24/05 06:10 PM Re: Project Prevention..for fans of eugenics/compulsory contracept [Re: Shylock]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
I remember hearing about this in '97. I'm glad to see it's still going on. Personally, I think the government should be paying people that are worthless to get sterilized, and subsidizing people of value to have children. Of course I also think that logic should be taught in schools grades k-12, and for that I've been given stares of horror, so I doubt either is going to happen anytime soon on a large scale.

#118690 - 08/24/05 07:07 PM Re: Project Prevention..for fans of eugenics/compulsory contraception [Re: Shylock]
grim Offline

I once saw a documentary about drug addiction. Among others, they followed a woman who was homeless, addicted to crack, and pregnant with something like her fifth child(who, like all her previous children, was born with the same addiction.)

Shortly after the birth, she was approached by a pair of doctors who offered to sterilize the woman for free. They calmly and politely explained the logic behind their offer,and were immediatly refused. Trying to compromise, they offered the woman norplant, depo, condoms, etc..., and were met with the same refusal. Obviously, the woman eventually walked out, got her next fix, and started the whole process over.

Every time I read an article with some jackass decrying all the horribly immorral aspects of this program, I think of that crackhead sitting in her hospital bed saying "no, no, no, I won't do anything to try and prevent another crack-addicted baby from coming into the world."

Incidentally, all of those children live with their grandmother, who was (at the time) in her seventies and lived in an inner city ghetto. I wonder, what will eventually happen to those kids? Will they become well rounded, productive members of society?

#118691 - 08/27/05 02:19 PM Re: Project Prevention..for fans of eugenics/compulsory contraception [Re: Shylock]
Barb Offline

CoS Member

I think this is a very good idea. If one or both parents is a drug addict, it causes the baby to have mental and/or health problems, and that would be very unfair to the baby.

I would not like it if I had to spend my life being retarded or something, due to having a parent or two who is on drugs.

"Life is the great indulgence-death the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life-here and now!" ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"The true test of anyone's worth as a living creature is how much he can utilize what he has." ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"Twenty percent of your priorities will give you 80 percent of your production, IF you spend your time, energy, money, and personnel on the top 20 percent of your priorities." ~The Pareto Principle, as stated by John C. Maxwell

#118692 - 08/29/05 06:14 AM Re: Project Prevention..for fans of eugenics/compulsory contracept [Re: Shylock]
Hydroksyde Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Good idea... Maybe making sterilization compulsary for welfare would work.

#118693 - 08/29/05 10:13 AM Re: Project Prevention..for fans of eugenics/compulsory contracept [Re: Insurgent]
Satanya Offline
Banned

Quote:

Now that's some worthwhile use of funding right there. A really practical solution. Most of the types we'd want sterilized would do so for a rather meager sum of money to begin with.

Exactly, give a crack-head five bucks and heīd be all for it, which is great in my opinion, avoid the problem before it has a chance to spread. Abortion is legal in many places, but not in enough places, places where it isnīt are the ones where the rates of crimes, violence and poverty among many other issues are the highest, it really wouldnīt even take common sense to understand that to make an omelette eggs need to be broken. Sterilization isnīt illegal in any country that would matter, I donīt care what they do in the Middle East, so how can they try to cause a problem with those who would rather opt for it, even if yet paid for it? Self-righteousness has got to be the most sickening thing there could be. And God bless all the sub-human scorn against evolution!

Donīt like evolution? Take away their TVs! Shut down all the super-markets! Make them go hunting and have no TV to go back to afterwards! Donīt like evolution? Then they should have nothing that ever came as a result of it.

#118694 - 08/29/05 11:03 AM Re: Project Prevention..for fans of eugenics/compulsory contracept [Re: Satanya]
uncleherpe Offline

(from the website):
Our clients on average were responsible for nearly 5 pregnancies and 3.5 births. An astounding number of these children remain in foster care to date.
-----

Jesus christ!!

I hope a ton of people get signed up for this.

#118695 - 08/29/05 03:32 PM Re: Project Prevention..for fans of eugenics/compulsory contracept [Re: Satanya]
pitzi_83 Offline

Loc: Israel
I think that the problem you just described (Religious folk
multiplying like bunnies) amongst members of Islam is a
reason for rekindled hatered in Germany, and Europe in it's
wake.

Which is kind of a new thing, since Jew-bashing is the
well known all time favorite hate sport in Europe.

Is it also happening in the US?

#118696 - 08/29/05 09:02 PM Re: Project Prevention..for fans of eugenics/compulsory contracept [Re: pitzi_83]
uncleherpe Offline

Quote:

I think that the problem you just described (Religious folk
multiplying like bunnies) amongst members of Islam is a
reason for rekindled hatered in Germany, and Europe in it's
wake.

Which is kind of a new thing, since Jew-bashing is the
well known all time favorite hate sport in Europe.

Is it also happening in the US?

I thought we were talking about drug addicts, not religious folk.

Here I think blacks and mexicans are the main targets, along with middle eastern people recently. Jew bashing is for the truly hardcore racists most of the time. Though the terms "jewed" is popular amongst high schoolers.

#118697 - 08/30/05 06:52 AM Re: Project Prevention..for fans of eugenics/compulsory contracept [Re: uncleherpe]
Satanya Offline
Banned

Quote:

(from the website):
Our clients on average were responsible for nearly 5 pregnancies and 3.5 births. An astounding number of these children remain in foster care to date.
-----

Jesus christ!!

Can you name one form of contraceptive that is 100% proof/100% effective?

#118698 - 09/02/05 03:26 AM Re: Project Prevention..for fans of eugenics/compulsory contracept [Re: Satanya]
uncleherpe Offline

Quote:

Quote:

(from the website):
-----

Jesus christ!!

Can you name one form of contraceptive that is 100% proof/100% effective?

not fucking. Not that these people have self control or anything. and theres always gay sex. (edit: hysterectomy, foreplay)

also, I somehow doubt that with most contraceptives being 98-99% effective that they would account for on average five pregnancies a piece.

Edited by uncleherpe (09/02/05 03:28 AM)

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43873 Topics
405551 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements