Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#118739 - 08/24/05 05:35 PM Cleared!
DarkWater Offline
CoS Member

Loc: SinCity
One of the things Satanists do best is celebrate. And it's time for me to do a little dance...

In early July, I sent the Church of Satan a check and applied for membership. I've heard nothing from the CoS since. And as of today, I still haven't. But my check just cleared! Maybe this is a silly thing to celebrate, but it is significant to me. I've felt tremendous satisfaction since I mailed the application. It was an act of personal fidelity with who and what I have been and forever will be.

When my red card arrives, I'll be thrilled. But I have much to celebrate already.

It's time to dance.

Join me if you like...

Hail Satan!

#118740 - 08/24/05 05:45 PM Re: Cleared! [Re: DarkWater]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

It was indeed a great day when my red card finally arrived. I had to look at it serveral times, very proud to see my name printed across it.

Having the check cleared is a very good sign.

Just be patient.

And congratulations.

#118741 - 08/24/05 07:51 PM Re: Cleared! [Re: DarkWater]
BlackDahlia9 Offline

Loc: Miami, FL
I remember waiting for the mail daily until my card arrived, and what a joyous day it was when it did arrive. You will have to pratice patience however, it does take a while.

#118742 - 08/25/05 03:25 AM Re: Cleared! [Re: DarkWater]
ABZU Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Oregon
Congratulations my friend.

I will join you in that pre-celebratory dance.

I look forward to continuing our discussions in a more public less public arena. I canít wait for your contributions down below.

Church of Satan

"As I have stated, the paradox where more people are "talking" dark forces up, down, and sideways, but fewer than ever are actually living as night people, provokes speculation. The moral here is that when everybody's talking, very few are doing. More time is spent comparing notes with aficionados than in enjoying the hobby per se."
A.S.L. / T.D.N.

#118743 - 08/25/05 07:01 AM Re: Cleared! [Re: DarkWater]
magicone77 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: maryland, usa
Congrats, you are one step closer to being a card carrying member of the Infernal Empire.

#118744 - 08/25/05 11:03 PM Re: Cleared! [Re: DarkWater]
KissFrk3 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: North Dakota
I too will join you in dance.

Congrats!

Hail Satan!
Hail Me!

#118745 - 08/26/05 12:35 AM Re: Cleared! [Re: DarkWater]
Citizen_HHG Offline
CoS Member

Loc: the Netherlands
Congratulations my friend,

Looking forward to interact with you in the basement someday.

And now I will open the bottle Martini (damn its to early for my drinks, its bloody 7.30 in the morning here.. oh what the Hell I already finished my caffiene breakfast ) and put on some music and start celebrating......

Citizen_HHG

www.churchofsatan.com
www.vampiretemple.com

#118746 - 08/26/05 09:10 AM Re: Cleared! [Re: ABZU]
DarkWater Offline
CoS Member

Loc: SinCity
Quote:

I look forward to continuing our discussions in a more public less public arena. I can’t wait for your contributions down below.

Ah yes, there is a basement...

...I wonder...

Where is this Lake of Fire that I often hear Christians recount with the spark of Satan gleaming in their eyes? As a citizen of Hell, I've looked everywhere, except for the basement, of course. Is that where it is? Is this where we keep it? If so, should I bring along a pair of trunks, or do we swim naked???

Thank you to all who celebrate my little triumph. I’m still dancing...and I may never stop. If the gates to the nether realm of Hell open for me, I’ll proudly enter. I will be the devil hoisting a silver chalice, offering a toast to the alien elite who preceded me.

Hail Satan!

#118747 - 08/27/05 03:03 PM Re: Cleared! [Re: DarkWater]
Barb Offline

CoS Member

I am getting closer and closer to being ready to join the Church of Satan. I admit that lately I've had a few nights when I cried myself to sleep because I truly want it to be a part of my life, and I feel like there is something missing from my life without it.

Right now is not a good time for me to join just yet, but I will make it happen for myself.

When I hold my card in my hands for the first time, I am sure it will be one of the best moments in my life, like getting the first kiss or something.

A true congradulations to you, DarkWater!!!!!!!!!

"Life is the great indulgence-death the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life-here and now!" ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"The true test of anyone's worth as a living creature is how much he can utilize what he has." ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"Twenty percent of your priorities will give you 80 percent of your production, IF you spend your time, energy, money, and personnel on the top 20 percent of your priorities." ~The Pareto Principle, as stated by John C. Maxwell

#118748 - 08/27/05 03:31 PM Re: Cleared! [Re: Barb]
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

I admit that lately I've had a few nights when I cried myself to sleep because I truly want it to be a part of my life,

Are you serious, sarcastic, or looking for sympathy?

#118749 - 08/27/05 04:15 PM Re: Cleared! [Re: DarkWater]
pitzi_83 Offline

Loc: Israel
Will a "Hail Darkwater" be in order here?
and some jigging...

As far as my reading goes into "The Satanic Bible" * I find myself
drawn to applying for membership.

I don't cry myself to sleep about it (???), I'm more worried
about the repercussions of association if anything.

(The US is considered a free union of nations. Isreal isn't quite
free as far as religion goes. so are the minds of the herds)

Anyway, I think I will be sharing this enthusiasm in the
not so near future.

for now, I can only envy you.

*Note: Second reading + languistic aid.

#118750 - 08/28/05 02:52 AM Re: Cleared! [Re: Barb]
UmbraeNoctem Offline
Banned

Loc: Barksdale AFB, Louisiana, USA
Wow, I truely hope that was sarcastic. If you are being serious, then what about you is Satanic?

Alien Elite.
Test Everything. Believe Nothing.

#118751 - 08/28/05 11:55 AM Re: Cleared! [Re: Caesar]
Barb Offline

CoS Member

I was being sarcastic in a poetic way. I was also being dramatic.

"Life is the great indulgence-death the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life-here and now!" ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"The true test of anyone's worth as a living creature is how much he can utilize what he has." ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"Twenty percent of your priorities will give you 80 percent of your production, IF you spend your time, energy, money, and personnel on the top 20 percent of your priorities." ~The Pareto Principle, as stated by John C. Maxwell

#118752 - 08/28/05 02:16 PM Re: Cleared! [Re: Barb]
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

I was being sarcastic in a poetic way.

What's poetic about it?

#118753 - 08/28/05 02:56 PM Re: Cleared! [Re: Caesar]
Barb Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

Quote:

I was being sarcastic in a poetic way.

What's poetic about it?

The sense of emotion. Poetry is full of emotion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43979 Topics
406036 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements