Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#11864 - 09/09/03 12:38 AM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: NaamahPink]
LutherSnow Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The 47th Parallel
Ah yes, those “clubs” of South Florida!! Feel free to “PM” me, or e-mail me, and I will provide you with a couple of pertinent links to these “clubs!” (…I’d rather not post this information here in this forum, publicly)

...Is that a Red-Tail Boa by chance…???

===================================

#11865 - 09/09/03 12:41 AM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
LutherSnow Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The 47th Parallel
……..Oh, dear, my heart just bleeds for you sir!!!

===================================

#11866 - 09/09/03 02:12 AM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry - HAD to laugh at that, as you see - I DID write that afterwards, but edited it out! Because I ended up going into detail about domination / whips / cuffs etc ... 'oppsies'

#11867 - 09/09/03 03:01 AM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Bastard_Child Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Montana, USA
GODDAMNIT AMARATH! I just passed a giant mouthful of hot latte through my nostrils!
Stings like a motherfucker...
I gotta be more careful before I read your posts!

#11868 - 09/09/03 09:42 AM Projectile Laughing [Re: Bastard_Child]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hear that Josie007 is going into the business of selling spit shields for computers. Maybe you can get a member's discount.

#11869 - 09/09/03 12:52 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Over presumptious whench!
na just pullin your leg I say sex be what you make of it. Not all satanist "actualy very few" are sex crazed lunatics. I like sex but I dont LOVE it. I prefer a good meal and a long nap to sex any day but when I get my hands around my witch I dont let go til the sun rises ya dig.
By the way sailor moon? what the hell where you thinking!? Go get some Hellsing or LaBlue girl pics fer crap sake!

#11870 - 09/09/03 01:24 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex? [Re: LutherSnow]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Actually, its a reticulated python, but to your credit its a tiger phase, so instead of the usual "net" pattern, she has elongated saddles somewhat like a boa.

Its also much easier to distinguish in color.

I posted a couple of "growth" pictures in the member's forums, under Colonel Akula's post about his new snake, if it interests you.

#11871 - 09/09/03 08:43 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hay, don't insult the Sailor Moon and nobody gets hurt!
Just kidding, in case you are not used to my sense of humor yet.

Moon! Prism! Power! Thought all three of these were deeply linked to Satanism. Just think about it.

BTW, if you're not a fan, how did you recognize her? If you try to tell me you have a little brother or sister, I'm not buying it. I've used that excuse too many times myself.

#11872 - 09/09/03 09:41 PM Re: Sailor Moon is NOT Satanic
Nyarlathotep Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nashville, TN
Quote:

Moon! Prism! Power! Thought all three of these were deeply linked to Satanism. Just think about it.

Nothin' to think about, hon. More like silly Neo-Pagan/Wicca bull to me.

"So now you'll see that evil will always triumph...because good is dumb."
-Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

HAIL SATAN!!

#11873 - 09/09/03 11:22 PM Romantic Relationships.
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Those attracted to Satanism by the belief there are regular Friday night orgies are usually soon disappointed.

Finding a partner who shares mutual love and respect with you is wonderfully capped by sexual pleasure. Such relationships often preclude the more common drive for adulterous promiscuity in my experience.

It requires some degree of maturity to sustain a workable romantic relationship. I have seen this with more Satanists overall than non-Satanists because, to be blunt, most people are too stupid to understand Satanism and successfully practice it.

To quote again from Dr. LaVey, "Indulgence, not compulsion."

This truly does say it all.

#11874 - 09/10/03 12:55 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

After reading this thread a bit, something strikes me:

You (the original poster) are a college graduate, and if I'm not mistaken, you're a virgin? That would put you at about 22 years of age.

Now, far be it from me to tell others how to conduct their sexual lives, but for someone with an eventual intent to have sex to be a virgin at 22 is...unusual, at best. I think several studies (which I will source if I can find the original sources) link older loss of virginity to certain sexual inhibitions.

In other words, as a non-sexually active person who has for at least 8 or more years been post-pubescent, might you consider that you're harboring rather...backwards notions about sexuality?

Also, you apparently discovered sex itself at a rather late age, and seem to be "in the dark" concerning the more exotic sexual practices. All this seems to be related to what you could characterize as a "strict" or repressed childhood.

I'd say you have a lot of catching up to do before you form solid opinions on what your views on sexuality are. In all seriousness, why not buy a few books on the subject, both concerning sex as a historical topic, and modern sexual practice? It might open your eyes to a good deal of things you had never considered.

I don't mean this as in insult, but maybe at your age you should try to gain a little more insight into a subject that you've clearly neglected?

#11875 - 09/10/03 01:35 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I try to look at it from the animals point of view, because, after all, we are all animals. As a male, it's my job to spread my seed as much as is humanly possible. Sex is possibly the best way to do that, right next to sperm donations (the latter being the best way to get money to get away with the former ). Don't get me wrong though, I don't have ravenous unprotected sex with people who have crotchs that smell like cheese.
In conclusion, I would have to say that it is best to get as much sex as possible, even if it might "require" you to do it with multiple persons. In this case, the only time it is too much of a bad thing is when you wind up with aids. But that is my own personal Satanic view point, it can vary between participants.

#11876 - 09/10/03 02:24 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Sarracenia Offline
CoS Member

I try to look at it from the animals point of view, because, after all, we are all animals. As a male, it's my job to spread my seed as much as is humanly possible.

That is unusual. I have not encountered a male who has sex for the propagation of his seed, purposely impregnating wives and girlfriends excluded.

ToV

#11877 - 09/10/03 03:39 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Anonymous
Unregistered

doesnt all magic based anime contain a hint of satanic symbolism. Im a hellsing man myself but back in the day sailor moon was like a hot goddess who had me salavating the theme song all day. realy I was that pathetic. FIGHTING EVIL BY...ahem..let me....not...do that. ahh heres one
SAMURAI PIZZA CATS! WHO DO YOU CALL WHEN YOU WANT SOME PEPPERONI SAMURAI PIZZA CATS! THERE STAMPIN OUT CRIME AND YOU KNOW THATS NO BALOGHNIA! ahhhh the good ol days. when Dirty Par put the cleavage in anime Gundam DIDNT suck and Fairy was a term assosiated with tinkerbell hehe im rambling now ill stop just for you

#11878 - 09/10/03 04:03 PM Re: How does a Satanist feel about sex?
Chaostar Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Great, thanks. It is very fun, with one or more people, kinky or normal, whatever. I'm open to new ideas.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
44036 Topics
406364 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements