Topic Options
#118962 - 08/26/05 03:00 PM Humans Are Animals Afterall...
Priestess Palmer Offline
CoS Priestess

Loc: Viking Bay
London Zoo is hosting an exibit of humans this bank holiday weekend...

The Human Zoo

Well, Finally they're admitting humans are animals. I wonder what will the christians have to say about this?

#118963 - 08/26/05 03:46 PM Re: Humans Are Animals Afterall... [Re: Priestess Palmer]
DarkWater Offline
CoS Member

Loc: SinCity
Quote:

Well, finally they're admitting humans are animals. I wonder what will the christians have to say about this?

I dare not even guess at what they might say, as I am not skilled at predicting the words of the deranged.

And now to you, dear lady. Your photo leaves me breathless. The look in your eye. The devilish smile. Jet-black hair. Blue Baphomet.

Hail Beauty!

Hail Satan!

#118964 - 08/26/05 04:14 PM Re: Humans Are Animals Afterall... [Re: DarkWater]
Priestess Palmer Offline
CoS Priestess

Why thank you kind sir.

The baphomet is actually Purple, but a nice piece none-the-less.

#118965 - 08/26/05 04:15 PM Re: Humans Are Animals Afterall... [Re: Priestess Palmer]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
>>I wonder what will the christians have to say
>>about this?

They should let them be part of the zoo too. After all, the lions need something to eat.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#118967 - 08/26/05 04:56 PM Re: Humans Are Animals Afterall... [Re: ]
InfesT Offline

Loc: Houston, Texas
What is it for? Like a contest or a fundraiser or what...

#118968 - 08/26/05 08:14 PM Re: Humans Are Animals Afterall... [Re: InfesT]
Priestess Palmer Offline
CoS Priestess

Your language skills are outstanding.

I don't think it's for any other reason than to show that humans are no more than animals. Therefore, are just as fascinating to be studied in an enclosure than any chimp (well, any other chimp!).

#118969 - 08/26/05 08:23 PM Re: Humans Are Animals Afterall... [Re: Priestess Palmer]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Desmond Morris did this years ago.
I don't remember any flack back then. He wrote a book called The Naked Ape.
http://www.age-of-the-sage.org/scientist/desmond_morris.html#Desmond_Morris_Naked_Ape

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#118970 - 08/26/05 08:27 PM Re: Humans Are Animals Afterall... [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
InfesT Offline

Loc: Houston, Texas
Sorry if my grammar and spelling isnt to your standings. I dont see the point in perfecting every post, i have better things to do in my spare time.

#118971 - 08/26/05 08:38 PM Re: Humans Are Animals Afterall... [Re: InfesT]
Priestess Palmer Offline
CoS Priestess

Quote:

Sorry if my grammar and spelling isnt to your standings. I dont see the point in perfecting every post, i have better things to do in my spare time.

What a shame... for you.

I think 'standards' is the word you are looking for.

#118972 - 08/26/05 10:21 PM Re: Humans Are Animals Afterall... [Re: Priestess Palmer]
Shylock Offline

Loc: Tiki Land
Ha! This reminds me of a Far Side cartoon...the one where there's a section labeled "Riff Raff" with a bunch of questionable fellows lying around in the sun. I recall a mother dragging her kid away from the exhibit.

I somehow doubt there will be much response. Christians and other theists tend to be very concrete-bound. The only time most of them make a connection between morality and the world at large is when one of their braniac leaders spouts his mouth off about it. 99% of them wouldn't have figured out that Tinky Winky was gay if Falwell hadn't made his earth-shattering pronouncement. Yet the same folks who jumped on that bandwagon aren't protesting cotton-polyester blend shirts (which are forbidden in the same book of the Bible famous for the "Homosexuality is an abomination" quote) because Robertson, Falwell, & co. decided not to press their luck (sorry, bad pun). The implications of man's connection to animals are beyond these people. It will only make headlines if one of the leaders says something (conversely, I'm sure plenty of folks are spouting off about Hugo Chavez right now).

--The Royal Me

#118973 - 08/27/05 12:15 AM Re: Humans Are Animals Afterall... [Re: Priestess Palmer]
UmbraeNoctem Offline
Banned

Loc: Barksdale AFB, Louisiana, USA
I wonder if London allows hunting at this zoo.

Alien Elite.
Test Everything. Believe Nothing.

#118974 - 08/27/05 02:01 AM Re: Humans Are Animals Afterall... [Re: Bill_M]
Mjollnir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Gone
Quote:

>>I wonder what will the christians have to say
>>about this?

They should let them be part of the zoo too. After all, the lions need something to eat.

Nice!!!

You wouldn't even have to clean the Christians' cages very often, seeing that their shit doesn't stink. They should feel right at home, and perhaps even more self-righteous.. Notice how many people become born again Christians once they are put behind bars? ..Or maybe they are just trying to get out early. Either way.. feed them to the lions! (I'll bet they don't taste as good as sinners)

#118975 - 08/28/05 01:25 AM Re: Humans Are Animals Afterall... [Re: Priestess Palmer]
Leo_V Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cleveland
What a silly thing to do!

I have no need to visit the zoo to see humans - I am living in the jungle, it seems.

#118977 - 09/10/05 07:09 AM Re: Humans Are Animals Afterall... [Re: Priestess Palmer]
pitzi_83 Offline

Loc: Israel
Don't know about the rest of you, but sleeping on my back
all day long with the occasional communication with other
people and playing stupid games sounds like a GREAT paying
job!

#118978 - 09/10/05 09:42 AM Re: Humans Are Animals Afterall... [Re: pitzi_83]
Juztner Offline

Loc: Victoria, Australia
There was a form of 'Human Zoo' that I chose to ignore on my television recently called 'Big Brother'.

If grammar is any indication of the way we think, an effort should be made.

Forum Stats
12015 Members
73 Forums
43825 Topics
405206 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements