Topic Options
#120552 - 09/03/05 02:05 PM CHUCH OF SATAN - Hierarchy information etc.
deadweight Offline

Loc: East Coast US
Greetings,

Sorry, I have only done little research on this and have found minor information.
Hierarchy of the CHUCH OF SATAN, is this reserved information for members?

Also, thinking about running a couple of articles of an active CHUCH OF SATAN member (In the thought process). Magazine distro 35,000, working on the dead line now, ideas seems to roll under the gun.

Person to contact about this would be appreciated.

Killed by design,

~J

#120553 - 09/03/05 02:13 PM Re: CHUCH OF SATAN - Hierarchy information etc. [Re: deadweight]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

That would depend on what you wish to know.

The Hierarchy structure is public knowledge. It is as follows:

0. Registered Member (no rank)
1. Citizen (approved by application for membership)
2. Warlock/Witch
3. Priest/Priestess (also commonly referred to as Reverends)
4. Magister/Magistra
5. Magus/Maga (High Priest Peter Gilmore holds the title of Magus)

Additional information is available under the "Affiliation" section of www.churchofsatan.com

Any kind of individual member information, including about the Church of Satan Hierarchy, is held is very strict confidence and never disclosed. If an individual Priest wishes to be public, it is his own choice.

However, if you wish to be put in contact with an Agent or Priest for media contact, email administration@churchofsatan.com with your request, including locality and your reason for requesting contact and they will handle that.

#120554 - 09/03/05 02:19 PM Re: CHUCH OF SATAN - Hierarchy information etc. [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
deadweight Offline

Loc: East Coast US
Great, thats all I need to know.

Thanks for your time,

~J

#120555 - 09/08/05 03:00 PM Re: CHUCH OF SATAN - Hierarchy information etc. [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Remorazz Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
[Please note only Moderators and members of the Priesthood are allowed to reply to topics posted here. All other replies will be deleted.]

Edited by Agent_Noir (09/08/05 04:49 PM)

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43873 Topics
405551 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements