Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#121703 - 09/14/05 01:30 PM DVD: Church of Satan Interview Archive
Mars Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Mid-Atlantic USA
This DVD spans 15 years of interviews by CoS members giving straight forward, no holds bared Satanic answers of the Philosophy and Religion codified by Anton LaVey.

It’s a look into the personalities of prominent CoS members and it feels as if you are right there in the room talking personally with them.

Featured interviewees include Peter H. Gilmore, Peggy Nadramia, Adam Parfrey, King Diamond, Diabolos Rex, Boyd Rice and Blanche Barton.

See Diabolos Rex (in his pre horned days) on the Montel William’s show.
Boyd Rice faces off with an Evangelical Xtion.
Footage from a King Diamond concert and interview with Geraldo Rivera from the Satanic Panic days.
Magus Gilmore give a detailed explanation of the Sigil of Baphomet and much, much more.

In my opinion this is a must have in every Satanist’s collection!

Buy it here.

Awaken the Dragon Within!

#121704 - 09/15/05 04:42 PM Re: DVD: Church of Satan Interview Archive [Re: Mars]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
I loved this DVD! I certainly hope Magister Paradise is planning on doing a second one.

Hail Satan!
Magister R. A. Lang
Canadian contact,
Church of Satan
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#121705 - 09/16/05 08:16 AM Re: DVD: Church of Satan Interview Archive [Re: Magister_Lang]
Satanya Offline
Banned

Quote:

I loved this DVD! I certainly hope Magister Paradise is planning on doing a second one.

Me too, Magister! A Church of Satan Interview Archive Part II would definitely be something I´d look forward to.

I also second Mars recommendation, this DVD should be an item in every Satanist´s collection. Well, this DVD and everything else by Purging Talon. Such as the video versions of Satanism Today, for example.

These DVDs are a great idea as well for those folks who do not like to read, and want to learn about Satanism just the same... to those: it doesn´t get any easier than this.

Of course they should read at least The Satanic Bible, but if it is not gonna happen any time soon...: DVD: Church of Satan Interview Archive.

HS!

#121706 - 09/16/05 10:14 AM Re: DVD: Church of Satan Interview Archive [Re: Magister_Lang]
Juztner Offline

Loc: Victoria, Australia
If only i could find it in Pal format to watch on my DVD player.

I would love to view it one day.

#121707 - 09/17/05 10:23 AM Re: DVD: Church of Satan Interview Archive [Re: Magister_Lang]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

Loc: The North
Same here.

I grabbed this nugget as soon as it came out and I was very, VERY impressed.

That bit on Montel and the description on the origins of the Baphomet stand out as my personal favourites. Yet every piece of footage is well worth the price.

HS!!!

The Colonel.
"We are evolutionaries in the purest sense of the word. Spiritually and intellectually we are transcending a world grown rotten and we are transvaluing values, because for us, the highest value is irrefutable."

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
Orwell.

#121708 - 09/20/05 08:37 AM DVD: Church of Satan Interview Archive [Re: Mars]
DBlackthorne Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: The Infernal Empire
I had the pleasure of receiving this DVD some time ago, and it has been a constant source of inspiration. Following is a review a wrote for it:

For those collectors of videographic Church of Satan history arcana, here is a collection of clips from the more outstanding media presentations featuring members of Our esteemed organization.

King Diamond speaks a bit on why most Heavy Metal fans do not commit suicide by listening to albums {From "Exposing Satan's Underground"}; raw footage previously un-aired thereon with interviewees Magister Boyd Rice and Adam Parfrey; Rex Diabolos Church on The Montel Williams Show, which I fortunately had the Satanic Providence to have also previously recorded; Magister Boyd Rice also on the "Christina" panel; Magistra Blanche Barton from The History Channel's "History's Mysteries: Cults", and A&E's "666: Sign of Evil" speaking about Dr. LaVey and reading the Nine Satanic Statements; High Priest Gilmore and High Priestess Nadramia for KK Magazine, a gem of an interview segment in which he elaborates on the origins of Our Baphomet Sigil, along with social and aesthetic stratification; an al-fresco interview for Polish TV in Central Park with the New York City skyline behind him; a stint for the British "Conspiracies" series which featured Le Messe Noir at The Maninblack Grotto Lair, as well as raw footage previously un-aired from same in which the High Priest expounds primarily on Pentagonal Revisionism, and more.

The DVD includes information about The Church of Satan, Dr. LaVey, recommended texts, and promotional trailers.

I found this DVD to be a true delight, and considering that one's VHS collection may have experienced some ware, it is marvellous to possess this infernal compendium of undefiled wisdom which preserves, compliments, and suppiements one's own archives. Horns up to Reverend Paradise for making this available.

Hail The Church of Satan!

#121709 - 09/20/05 03:14 PM Re: DVD: Church of Satan Interview Archive [Re: Mars]
BlasphemousOne Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut, USA
I am waiting for the Emporium to restock this so I can order a copy!

#121710 - 09/20/05 09:22 PM Re: DVD: Church of Satan Interview Archive [Re: BlasphemousOne]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
It should be very shortly....

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#121711 - 09/20/05 09:45 PM Re: DVD: Church of Satan Interview Archive [Re: Juztner]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Michigan, USA
Are all Purging Talon DVDs unable to be played by your device? If so, I would recommend ordering another DVD player. For a few American dollars, it's worth it.

#121712 - 09/21/05 12:36 AM Re: DVD: Church of Satan Interview Archive [Re: Juztner]
Caesar Offline
CoS Warlock

Any computer with DVD playability usually converts region codes automatically.

#121713 - 09/21/05 03:49 AM Re: DVD: Church of Satan Interview Archive [Re: DBlackthorne]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
Quote:

Horns up to Reverend Paradise for making this available.

Magister Paradise says, "You're welcome" (and, yes, I know it's an older review). If you haven't already, you should also check out The Best of Subterranean SINema.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

#121714 - 09/22/05 03:43 AM Re: DVD: Church of Satan Interview Archive [Re: MagisterParadise]
DBlackthorne Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: The Infernal Empire
Magister Paradise, I will definitely place that on the list!

#121715 - 09/22/05 03:57 PM Re: DVD: Church of Satan Interview Archive [Re: Magister Frost]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
They are back in stock now!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#121716 - 09/23/05 08:57 PM Re: DVD: Church of Satan Interview Archive [Re: Magister_Lang]
Stev2 Offline

Thanks for refreshing me with your signature, Magister Lang.

Hails!

#121717 - 09/23/05 08:58 PM Re: DVD: Church of Satan Interview Archive [Re: MagisterParadise]
Stev2 Offline

Thanks Magister Paradise. I want one too!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43883 Topics
404450 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements