#123209 - 06/20/06 11:05 AM Re: A Satanic nation. [Re: Old_Pig]
FoX Offline

Loc: North Carolina ,USA
I totally agree with you!

"Ad Majorem Satanis Gloriam" - Diego Fox
"Satana Nascitur, Non Fit." - Diego Fox

Attachments
352209-Satan.JPG (48 downloads)

#123210 - 06/20/06 02:32 PM Re: "Did Satan just picked one country"... [Re: Assabrah]
man_mind Offline
Banned

Indeed. A good argument Assabrah!

I am "american" because I happened to be flopped out here. I don't see the connection between Satanism, and any Nation. I see that subjective activity in ANY nation can be Satanic, but not limited to any one Nation in particular.

My view on America is ALMOST like that of Man In Black's.

I tend to lean toward the negative with this country, because the positive is subjective; for me only. While the negative here seems to linger in an objective manner; i.e. ass holes with overly loud rap music; arguing in the street right in front of my house where my daughter plays, speeding cars, wreckless driver and etc.

And while these things may be fun for them, it ends up interrupting my life in one way or another.

Nations, Countries, or even Towns, cannot be Satanic, it isn't possible.

#123211 - 06/20/06 02:36 PM Re: "Did Satan just picked one country"... [Re: Old_Pig]
man_mind Offline
Banned

Why I think U.S. is a Satanic Nation? A country that embraces materialism, egotism, individualism, indulgence...

As High Priest Peter H. Gilmore said in a recent interview:

We see the U.S. as being very unique in history, the world's first Satanic republic, and so it is important to many Satanists.

---

This makes sense to me, in some slight context. Again though, it is subjective.

Objectively speaking, it is simply not true.

I can make those attributes to Greenland.

"All I'd need were a few good Satanists."

(Excuse the pun.)

"A priest is one who harbors the ill and gives them faith because they fear death and they are weak."

#123212 - 06/20/06 02:37 PM Re: "Did Satan just picked one country"... [Re: pitzi_83]
man_mind Offline
Banned

Ha!

Well, it is different, that is for sure. But hey, every pile of trash has different properties.

"A priest is one who harbors the ill and gives them faith because they fear death and they are weak."

#123213 - 06/20/06 02:40 PM Re: A Satanic nation. [Re: pitzi_83]
man_mind Offline
Banned

Maybe I'm not making a connection.

Solitude, as far as I can see (A person, IN a nation in solitude) is the same thing that you are sying.

So, does that mean if enough people do this, regardless of what the "nation" in question says it stands for, is now "Satanic"

This reminds me of someone saying, "I'm not an abusive person to tresspassers, I'm a "security guard".

giving something two meanings. Basic NLP reframing tactic.

Saying it doesn;t make it true, because you, I, or anyone else can see these "better sides" subjectively.

#123214 - 06/20/06 02:42 PM Re: A Satanic nation. [Re: Bloodfire]
man_mind Offline
Banned

Which makes Satanism "free for the individual".

Thanks for the summa on ALL of my replies.

#123215 - 06/20/06 09:57 PM Re: A Satanic nation. [Re: Maninblack]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
From My brief visit to America, I would note that your herd is far more herdlike than ours, and your government seems in many ways to do things to reinforce that within the system.

However, your structure of society is perhaps more Satanic than ours in the things that it really champions.

The American dream, hey?

#123217 - 06/20/06 10:34 PM Re: A Satanic nation. [Re: Linguascelesta]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
I think you're awfully close to the money with that assessment.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#123218 - 06/22/06 06:40 PM Re: A Satanic nation. [Re: pitzi_83]
Illuminatus Offline

Loc: Hellsinki, Finland
Just a little thought: I agree that the US is probably the most satanic country in the world, or perhaps Holland back in the day. But there is, and probably will never be, a nation solely built on the philosophies of satanism.

First off satanists are a very small minority among the herd, 90% of humanity isn't capable of grasping the idea of actual freedom. Second, no nation can be built on philosophy alone, not even on satanism. The political reality is harsh and full of compromises.
For instance, a low social security may be satanic and philosophically feasible. But the reality is that if you leave the underclasses with nothing they'll surely rebel. The following costs in military and police strenght cost much more than the basic social scurity. Remember, nothing is more dangerous than a person with nothing to loose.
Remember the Romans and their bread and circuses.

#123219 - 06/22/06 07:44 PM Wine and wafers, or beer and nuts? [Re: Linguascelesta]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

I'd also like to add as an addendum to that, the fact that I notice that the average street in Los Angeles seems to have about as many churches as the average street here in Manchester has pubs.

A very religious people, clearly!

#123220 - 06/22/06 07:51 PM Re: Wine and wafers, or beer and nuts? [Re: Linguascelesta]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

And a very British way of looking at things.

The state of California alone is larger than the British Isles. Los Angeles is in a heavily Hispanic, and therefore Catholic, part of America. Which if you think about, makes them kind of like a pub.

America has an extremely diverse population. In New York, I saw more pickle vendors than churches.

It is of course true that as an aggregate, Americans are more religious, but you don't exactly notice it that often, especially in a city like Los Angeles.

#123221 - 06/22/06 09:28 PM Re: A Satanic nation. [Re: pitzi_83]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
I think a Satanic nation really depends on the Satanists living in it.

I would not feel safe at all living in the USA, my personal needs will not be met and the culture is not of my taste and I do not agree with most of the laws.

Where I am, all my needs are met, I feel safe, the culture is to my liking and I am more comfortable with most laws. This country to me, is more Satanic, because it has what *I* want. The reason they don't tax churches here is because it is a public place, other places that do not pay taxes here are schools, cemeteries, libraries and hospitals. However some church fund-raising activities and/or charities are taxed.

When my tastes change and I have traveled a bit more, I may find another nation that I find more appealing and still meet all my needs. That nation will then become my new Satanic Nation. Someplace that will make me happier like The Bahamas, where they tax all religious organizations. There is separation of church and state. There is no welfare system. The environment is beautiful, at least in some parts of the country.

The Bahamas may very well be my future Satanic nation.

#123222 - 06/22/06 09:28 PM Re: Wine and wafers, or beer and nuts? [Re: Linguascelesta]
S_Magazine Offline
CoS Witch

You should try driving through the backwoods of East Texas sometime. Each small town has three or four churches, even if the population only hovers around the 300-400 mark.

However, at least they warn you when you're nearing one with a nice, yellow hazard sign proclaiming "CHURCH". I always expect one to jump out and pounce on me.

#123223 - 06/22/06 11:12 PM Re: Wine and wafers, or beer and nuts? [Re: S_Magazine]
TriKster Offline

Loc: Texas
Hehe.. I wonder how they would feel if someone turned all the church signs upside down.. or would Billy Bob and Joe Turnup catch you while shooting at them late at night?

(I live in Texas, I can say that!)

Hail Satan

TriKster

#123224 - 06/22/06 11:24 PM Re: Wine and wafers, or beer and nuts? [Re: TriKster]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

Hehe.. I wonder how they would feel if someone turned all the church signs upside down.

I wonder.

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >

Forum Stats
12088 Members
73 Forums
43862 Topics
405448 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements