Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#123225 - 06/22/06 11:48 PM Re: Wine and wafers, or beer and nuts? [Re: Linguascelesta]
TriKster Offline

Loc: Texas
Quote:

Quote:

Hehe.. I wonder how they would feel if someone turned all the church signs upside down.

I wonder.

Oh man.. I am dying.. I am saving each of those pictures.. I have to have that collection!

you get the 2 chicken award! (I made it esp for you!)

My favorite HEHEHEHE!

Hail Satan

TriKster

#123226 - 06/23/06 10:04 AM Re: A Satanic nation. [Re: tovasshi]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Ms Tovasshi, do you have any experience living in the States? It's a very diverse country; some places are safer than others. I lived in small-town Alabama for three months and felt perfectly safe -- maybe safer than living in this part of Ontario. (Can't say the culture was to my liking, though....)

Edited by reprobate (06/23/06 10:05 AM)

#123227 - 06/23/06 10:11 AM Re: A Satanic nation. [Re: reprobate]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Unfortunately, youse guys' climate isn't warm enough for my taste, otherwise, I'd consider coming to join ya'll.

Canada should colonize somewhere tropical, and then we'll talk.

Oh, and--if we're listing demands--kindly execute some more people, please. You guys are entirely too soft.

Edited by TrojZyr (06/23/06 04:45 PM)

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#123228 - 06/23/06 10:26 AM Do you think there ever will come a time... [Re: TrojZyr]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't know if this has been asked before but do you think there ever will come a time when Satanist are the majority of a major country or even the world and the minority are Christian and other religions? Do you think one day almost all people will embrace Satanism?

Edited by praxilla (06/23/06 10:52 AM)

#123229 - 06/23/06 10:31 AM Re: Do you think there ever will come a time...
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Heck no.

Satanism requires a certain inherent outlook and personality type.

I do think the world may see a time when Christians are a minority religion, but it is highly, extremely unlikely that Satanists will ever be the reigning majority. I don't ask to become a majority group, anyway.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#123230 - 06/23/06 11:14 AM Re: A Satanic nation. [Re: reprobate]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
I disagree with certain laws in Canada, which are set up to my liking in the U.S.A. However, Canada is simply gorgeous. Your geography is amazing. Perhaps I should just move to Alaska instead.

But on the other hand, all of North America is beautiful!

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#123231 - 06/23/06 11:15 AM Re: Do you think there ever will come a time...
pitzi_83 Offline

Loc: Israel
It's kinda like asking when will kings and queens be the
majority of earth.

Refer to Nemo's post in this thread.

#123232 - 06/23/06 12:54 PM Re: A Satanic nation. [Re: Discipline]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
I've been to some gorgeous parts of this country, and I still have a lot to explore. I'd love to see the Pacific Northwest. But right now, I'm living in our part of the Rust Belt. I miss the sea!

#123233 - 06/23/06 12:59 PM Re: A Satanic nation. [Re: reprobate]
WinterGoat Offline

Loc: WA State
Quote:

I'd love to see the Pacific Northwest.

I wouldn't recommend it, unless you really like a lot of cold rain.

Albert Schweitzer

They're persecuting what they can't stand to look at in themselves--the truth.

From the song Warlock
by The Electric Hellfire Club

TESLAMAP5

#123234 - 06/23/06 01:13 PM Re: A Satanic nation. [Re: Quaark]
Poetic_Berserker Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
Quote:

Visit rural Kansas sometime.
Los Angelenos are rugged individualists by comparison.
We got herds to beat anyones herds!

Now THERE is a truthful statement. I grew up on a farm in Kansas. I am not saying growing up on a farm there is bad, but, there isn't a lot variety of people there. Granted, you do get a lot of time to think and learn about yourelf and who you are though. I think I learned more what I disliked living in Kansas than what I do like. Kansas is still my home though, I do enjoy some aspects of it.

Hail Satan!

#123235 - 06/23/06 01:56 PM Re: A Satanic nation. [Re: pitzi_83]
Bleedingmind Offline

Loc: Salt lake City Utah (Betcha di...
"In god we trust." This is not always true. Sadly this nation is run by christianities of such. They do not realize the hypocrassy behind this. As forcive as they can be, they do not realize that they embrace death and war. They speak of "BROTHERLY LOVE" and yet they destroy each other over petty squables. More like animals than they realize, they hide themselves from this, but the dream is still there my friend and it would be an interesting land at that.

#123236 - 06/23/06 02:01 PM Re: Do you think there ever will come a time... [Re: pitzi_83]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah uhh...should have said this to begin with but what I wanted to say was: Do you think there will come a time when the philosophies of Satanism on indulgence are accepted and practiced outright, rather than people denying them? I guess these people would be practicing the Santanic philosophy without knowing it as opposed to practicing the religion.

#123237 - 06/23/06 02:05 PM Re: A Satanic nation. [Re: pitzi_83]
Lust Offline

I would recomend some research, if you havent already done so
on Niccolo Machiavelli, and his political treatise The Prince.

I would say that The United States is clearly a Satanic Nation. With founding fathers like Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Paine, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and countless others who signed the Declaration of Independence, were all Freemasons or members of some other sect, and all were accused of having heretical ideas.
Washington, D.C., was dedicated, and oriented, to the Dog Star Sirius, which in the Egyptian Mysteries, is Satan .
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#123238 - 06/23/06 02:07 PM Re: A Satanic nation. [Re: Lust]
Bleedingmind Offline

Loc: Salt lake City Utah (Betcha di...
Indeed "In god we trust." I love Irony.

#123239 - 06/23/06 02:08 PM Re: Do you think there ever will come a time... [Re: pitzi_83]
TriKster Offline

Loc: Texas
Haha...

That is like trying to argue wether or not <<RR..RR..RR.. GEEK ALERT RR..RR..RR..>>

..Wether or not Microsoft Windows will ever go away.. and Linux become the dominant operating system for computers! HAHA (Well it could happen.. but it will happen outside of the USA first).

IMHO.. as the old hardcore Xian generations turn to dust.. and the younger.. generations now coming into power.. there are a few considerations to take into affect regarding the possibility.

1. Xian church attendance will falter, thus churches (a business) will disappear. (This IMHO does not include back country churches.. I mean ones that are not dependant on any currency or outside support but the pulpit, bible and congregation).

2. People will most likely become (IMHO) Athiests first because of:
A. No time for church
B. No upbringing in a Xian based home
C. Loss of faith due to current world events or personal
trajedy.

Athiests of whom where at once Xians, will most likely gravitate towards some sort of belief system.. anything "supernatural" to keep thier minds in order.

Those who find that they need to have something to believe in, in private or not and are strong willed and strong minded might seek out Satanism.

Satanism really does exist around the world.. but most people use "Satanism" "Satan" as a word.. instead of the ideaology or reasoning behind it. Lets say like the word "FUCK"

For some Fuck is a declarative or misused word to represent anger or pain.. or something a group of people might yell out during a soccer/football game <<< joke. It is also for some VERY shocking to hear or read, esp in public.

For others Fuck might describe pleasure and happiness.

So atm it is all wordplay.

Because Satanism IS alive everywhere you look. Think of at least the following:

* "Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!" - Go to Wal-Mart in the USA on Sunday morning

* "Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!" - Notice someone might be more prone to open a door for someone else, (at least I always hold open the door for people).. then to throw change at the homeless guy sitting outside .

The public is not educated, and those that are part of the "Herd mentality" will almost never change, unless something in thier lives dictate a change is needed. For instance:

Bob and his wife smoke 4 packs of cigarettes a day and have for over 25 years. Bob comes down with lung cancer, but it is too late, it has spread to all the nodes of his lungs and is chances of survival are null.

Bob dies several weeks later.

Bob's wife, quits smoking and spends her husband's $500,000 life insurance policy on benifits and public awareness to get other people to quit smoking...

So look at this
enraged Xian. Also notice at the end what it says in the type text. Try to wonder, would she ever proclaim herself a Satanist, even though (not a Satanist... ) SHE ACTS LIKE the spawn of Satan? (for horror movie and noveltie's sake).

So those of us who are true Satanists.. we will exist in numbers that no sheet of paper can show.. (Back off CIA). We are good people. Even if a Satanist saved a kid from a burning house and the media heard of it.. it (IHMO) would not be aired if it was mentioned that a "Satanist" saved that child, or anything regarding Satanism / a Satanist would be removed. But if it was Jerry Falwell who saved the kid, the media and the world would rejoice that such a great miracle of Xian life had happened.

The most ironic and greatest thing I would love to see is... a "Stigmata" of Xianity put on someone that is seen the world over and after the smoke clears they proclaim that they were a Satanist. I would bet you would get people converting left and right.. even though a Stigmata of Xianity has nothing to do with Satanic views and belief. (correct me if I am wrong).

Finally... if you want to see a "Satanic" world.. just look around you, it is already here. The truth is just buried in wordplay and those who pretend to be on both sides of the fence, I really think those are the true evil ones.. they do evil in the name of Satan then ask for redemption during Xian communion so they can do whatever they want. It is like a bank of self destruction.

So don't mind those people and don't try to proselytize those you think you can pull out of the Matrix. People can only figure it out on their own.

Hail Satan

TriKster

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 >

Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406362 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements