Topic Options
#127024 - 10/16/05 04:24 AM Book
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Some people may have noticed on my website that my book is now ready and will go on sale in December.

The retail price in the shops (which is set by the publishers and I have no control over) is £9 ($15) but I will soon have a limited number of copies available which I will offer for sale direct through my website at discounted price and with free P+P.

So for those who will be interested keep your eyes open and check the "book news" page of my site.

Thank you.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#127025 - 10/18/05 01:52 PM Re: Book [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Wile_E_Quixote Offline
CoS Member

Any idea what sort of distribution you're getting? I'll probably get a copy through your website but it'd be fun going into Waterstones or Ottakars and seeing the work of a CoS Warlock alongside more pedestrian small press poetry.

#127026 - 11/04/05 11:36 AM Re: Book [Re: Wile_E_Quixote]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

I have no idea. I know that Waterstones in Birmingham will probably stock it because people are asking for it there.

But I am not yet a big enough name for all bookshops to stock it unless they get asked.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#127027 - 11/04/05 11:38 AM Re: Book Now Available [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

The Blood In My Veins is now available. For those who are interested please check my site for initial details.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#127028 - 11/11/05 06:45 PM Re: Book [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
MagistraNadramia Offline

CoS HighPriestess

Loc: Hell's Kitchen, NYC
I've received my copy and am impressed with the presentation and design as well as the content. The work is accessible, often touching, and the images are compelling and memorable.

I think new readers may be surprised to learn that our UVR is a bit of a romantic without being sentimental or smarmy. This would be a nice gift between lovers both new and familiar.

Magistra Peggy Nadramia

Please email me with your membership questions - PMs may not be answered.
www.churchofsatan.com
HPNadramia@churchofsatan.com

#127029 - 11/13/05 05:03 PM Re: Book [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
angella Offline

Loc: Nevada, United States
I adore reading. Let me know the name of the book and I will purchase it! It may already be posted and if so excuse me for not finding it.

angella.

#127030 - 11/16/05 02:08 PM Re: Book [Re: angella]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Quote:

I adore reading. Let me know the name of the book and I will purchase it! It may already be posted and if so excuse me for not finding it.

angella.

Details are on my website. Link below.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#127031 - 11/16/05 05:59 PM Re: Book [Re: angella]
Majik Offline
CoS Member

Loc: USA

#127032 - 11/25/05 04:28 PM Re: Book [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
BlasphemousOne Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut, USA
Greetings Warlock.

I just received my copy in the mail, and I must say it is a remarkable read.

I am honored to add this to my book collection.

#127033 - 11/29/05 06:15 AM Re: Book [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Satanya Offline
Banned

Sweet collection of poems. I don´t remember getting my hands on something like this since my last acquiring of a William Blake collection of poems, about a decade and a half ago.

It is certainly nice to have this book for a relaxing read, whenever I want & wherever I want.

Well done, Warlock: Congratulations!

HS!

#127034 - 12/01/05 07:32 PM Do yourself a favor: buy this fucking book! [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Mr. Obsidian Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Ohio
As you know Warlock, I have recently recieved my copy of your book, The Blood In My Veins .

Your work is wonderfully fluid and subtle, yet conveys an outstanding range of feeling and intensity.

It is obvious that you live your poetry, and it seems to emanate from your pen as easily as one might exhale a breath of fresh air.
You have a truly unique talent that sets you apart from other so-called "artists."

In an age where nearly everything is disposable and hollow,
your words give inspiration to writers who crave for a new renaissance.
Keep up the great work, my friend!

"Death to the literary establishment," indeed!

HS!

Olio/Etcetera

Flesh and Bones

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
~ Charles Bukowski

#127035 - 12/08/05 06:19 AM Re: Book [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Leo_V Offline
CoS Member

I received The Blood In My Veins a few days ago and I want to say Bravo to you, Sir!

Poetry is something I am not particularly a fan of, however after reading some of your work on your website, I knew I had to have this book.

Each page creates an image which demands pondering after the pages close.

Thank you also for signing it!

HS!

Forum Stats
12164 Members
73 Forums
43923 Topics
405752 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements