Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#12706 - 09/26/03 01:28 PM Re: Satanic Youth
Anonymous
Unregistered

There's a difference between a true friend and someone you benefit from. And to be honest, you can benefit from almost anyone in some way, if you can exploit them by making them *think* you are *their* friend. Of course in reality it isn't so. If people think you're their friend, or at least on the same wavelength as them, they will practicially be giving rewards to you. This will greatly help your advances in life.

Ciao

#12707 - 09/26/03 01:34 PM Re: Satanic Youth
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know what you mean, but like I said, only my true friends know. But, as far as exploitation goes, there are those of the herd whom I might befriend if it means making my life easier. At work, for instance, it serves to benefit me by befriending my coworkers. Not only does it pass the time well, but it also serves as practice for actual manipulation for when you might find yourself in need of it.

#12708 - 09/26/03 03:38 PM Re: Satanic Youth [Re: Discipline]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

When I was younger and just began to open the pages of The Satanic Bible and indulged in it, I felt the need to tell all of the "lost herd" of their own stupidity. Now, that I have aged and learned, I realize I was the stupid one. No matter how much I'd preach and contradict those religious extremists it was useless. Much of my youthful enegry was waisted when I could have used it to improve myself.

I agree with this, my parents have found out about this, and about me, and they try to force everything they have on my head with christianity. They force me to go to church, thats the same as any other person forcing their child or someone else to go to a religious gathering of some sort. I just don't understand sometimes...

#12709 - 09/26/03 04:44 PM Re: Satanic Youth
Anonymous
Unregistered

Isn't it great being a satanic youth

How do I put this....... you know when you meet a christian who, sensing your difference of opinion, takes it upon themselves to save you?? To convert you and help you to see the light??
You know how annoying they are??
Why would you then turn around and imitate them, inflicting the same misery on your friends and family?

Satanism doesn't involve door knocking, preaching and general waving of banners because we know it is not necessary. Those that we would associate with in a satanic community will find us in their own time, through one means or another. Perhaps you could save your spiel for those friends that come to you, asking to know, rather than forcing it on them?

#12710 - 09/26/03 05:05 PM Re: Satanic Youth
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know what you mean, as i've been bashed and badgered by christians who live in this land of freedom (I'm not sure how different new zealand is from the united states) and yet preach unity and everyone being part of the whole. But, I only did as such because of what would be gained and the environment. Somewhere in this thread, I made note that the two prime incidences were for an English research paper and a Speech project (both of which I got A's on). The research paper was read only by my teacher, and the fact that I cited the Satanic bible (the sins, rules, etc) did not bother her to any notice...she was most impressed with my paper in a whole. Hell, this year I did my biographical report on the satanic murderer Sean Sellers. The speech project was not only an education on Satanism, but on various other left-hand religions and an education on why goth stereotypes are bad, very very bad. It was fortunate that my environment was not a forum, because I'm sure the whole class would have been bashing me out the ass, but instead it was only I who was allowed to speak. I asked for questions at the end of my speech...none were asked. The whole class was struck dumb, and at the end, when I left for my seat, they all clapped. Perhaps it never made a real impact, but hey, I got an A.

#12711 - 09/26/03 05:08 PM Re: Satanic Youth
Anonymous
Unregistered

Also, to add, I doubt anyone could write a logical, A-deserving paper or speech citing the bible. Perhaps if the paper/speech was catering to emotions, but not logic.

Logic is cold, heartless, and without mercy. So is the assassin.

#12712 - 09/26/03 05:48 PM Re: Satanic Youth
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know what you mean about wasting energy on stupid people who will never understand anyway. It's my experience that it's better to just leave them to their ways instead of trying to convince them. If they do have the spark in them to be a Satanist, they will at least listen to you and try to understand.

#12713 - 09/26/03 05:58 PM Re: Satanic Youth
Anonymous
Unregistered

I also think it good not to go telling everyone your a Satanist. I am a Satanist, but I don't tell everyone I know. There are some people were it's much more profitable for them not to know. Just because they go beserk thinking there's no way someone like you could do a good job then or be my friend. Which is sad, but true. But that just means they never were real friends to begin with, just someone I used for my lesser magic ends.

#12714 - 09/26/03 06:04 PM Re: Satanic Youth [Re: Discipline]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I use christians for my ends, and even am nice to them for lesser magic, but I don't befriend them or hang out with them. It's just too much. I don't want their churchiness rubbing of on me. But like I said, I avoid them whenever possible, but if I have to be around them, that's what I do.

#12715 - 09/26/03 06:24 PM Re: Satanic Youth [Re: Citizen_Squish]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Once again, I must reitterate this fact: By no means was my intent to "preach", "change", nor "alter" the individuals who bore witness to my words. Of course, we all have different perceptions of what Satanism is, even the Satanists. I was merely granting a light, brisk, unworthy summary of sorts of the important parts in order to obtain a good grade on the projects I applied the information to. If I didn't have a good understanding of what Satanism is, I doubt I'd be suceeding so well in life, much less be participating on these forums.

#12716 - 09/26/03 07:53 PM Re: Satanic Youth
Anonymous
Unregistered

I can understand the hardship of it all. I was raised penticostal/fundamentalist. So telling my parents that I had disciovered xianity to be false and idiotic was a hard thing to do. But they took it okay because of the way I told them. It was in stages. eg: 1. 'I'm trying to figure out what is true in the bible". 2. "I'm confussed, and alot of the bible is wrong". 3. "I'm not a christian anymore".
You get the idea.

#12717 - 09/26/03 08:55 PM Re: Opera and Bacon [Re: Professor_Sinister]
Anonymous
Unregistered

The "sharing" of this awakening was only with those whom I truly trust and hold closest, my closest of friends, and this was in the fall of 2000, so it's nothing new, but you're right...It was an incredible feeling of freedom, and still is.

Disturbed got it right in saying to "Liberate your mind, you motherf-cker, you're so narrowminded, so narrowminded..."

#12718 - 10/06/03 03:13 AM Re: Satanic Youth
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Though I have never personally met any other Satanists (the fact that I assisted a friend of mine in the realization of his Satanic nature doesn't count here), I have noticed several stereotypes among the "teenage" Satanists, myself included (I declared Satanism four years ago, when I was a highschool freshman).

These stereotypes involve the general activities and/or mindsets of the individuals. The most obvious and most common stereotype is the rebellious teenager who never really grasped the concept of Satanism, nor bore the desire to be one. They go about spouting how bad and heretical they are, but most of it is a front to piss off their parents. This is true, as many teenagers have intentionally gone out of the way to piss off their parents, though not necessarily in the above-said manner.

The other stereotype of the teenage Satanist is the heavy-metal /punk goth. I see kids at my school every day who bear the baphomet pentagram on their clothes, their backpacks, and I can't help but wonder if they truly know what it means to be a Satanist. I would ask them if they knew, but sometimes I don't think it's even worth the effort.

Because of this degradation of the Satanic infrastructure, and because it's a good topic (albeit, I've pissed off a lot of people with my speeches) to speak or write on, I've taken it upon myself to educate people my age, and sometimes older, about Satanism. To my dismay (because I was hoping to be suprised...but, I wasn't), the ONLY resistance to my words were christians. Non-christians, especially true Wiccans (in the same sense as Wiccans who aren't claiming to be such for rebellious purposes only) atheists, and Buddhists, are much easier to the flow of knowledge I have offered. Even then, there exists (this suprises me) a brand of christian who is reasonably intelligent, who is open-minded, and who understands the truth behind the lies regarding Satanism. But, these individuals are the same ones who believe that I am fated to become a christian eventually. But, atleast I have an audience.

In addition to my above rant, I must note also that only my closest friends are aware that I am a Satanist. My family does not know, and I'm not sure if they'll ever know (as far as they are concerned, I am an atheist to them). I'll officially be 18 in about three months, and I can't decide if they should know when I move out of their home. Does anybody offer any suggestions or advice?

-Mike

Yowza yowza yowza ladies and gentlemen, it's someone that isn't an idiot.

But yeah. I'm 17, I'll be 18 in July,and though people already assume I "worship satan" (in the Satan = fallen angel worshipping hell Christian format), Very few people in real life actually know that I'm Satanist. The ones that do found out from the internet.

My mom is Satanist, she just doesn't know it. I casually bring up basic Satanic ideals during conversation CONSTANTLY. She always agrees, and I laugh a little on the inside and move on with the conversation.

My parents really don't care what I believe in, I'm sure my mom would be a little pissed if she found out I was an actual Satanist but that's because my mom believes what she hears and thinks Anton LaVey is one of the scariest people to live. But whatever, I still have a GIANT lavey sigil spraypainted in red and white on my wall with "ANTI-CHRIST" over it...

I don't do things for shock value or to piss off my parents or rebel. I do things because I enjoy doing them. None of my friends are Christian and most don't have any religion so I have no trouble talking about whatever I believe in with them without the usual Satanic Panic Mini-Series.

I think I'm rambling. So I'll digress. My advice, do what you gotta do, do what you love to do, and don't let peoples pathetic stereotypes and petty misconceptions worry you when you know the truth.

Edited by Stalkz (10/06/03 03:14 AM)

#12719 - 10/06/03 03:22 AM Re: Satanic Youth
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

It generally feels good when you can make someone drown in their own ignorance.

One of the greatest pleasures in life my friend, one of the greatest pleasures in life.

#12720 - 10/06/03 04:09 AM Re: Satanic Youth
Anonymous
Unregistered

If your parents are going to be upset by the fact your a satanist i wouldnt bother telling them. Mine are aware of it and say they think its just a phase, and if it isnt they are just happy im not worshiping the devil.

As far as trying to educate people goes, i know its tempting, but its pointles. Perhaps if you ever find yourself in a conversation about satanisim you can try to explain it, but i wouldnt put to much effort into it.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406058 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements