Topic Options
#127431 - 10/19/05 06:56 AM Dr LaVeys children
lex666talionis Offline

Loc: england, shefiled
hello
it is known that Anton LaVey did have some children and i believe Xerxes was the last befroe he passed away (forgive me if this spelled totally wrong) i was wondering what has become of him/them? are they affiliated with the COS and has his son taken control of his fathers church, as it were?
thankyou for your time

#127432 - 10/19/05 12:49 PM Re: Dr LaVeys children [Re: lex666talionis]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Doktor LaVey's two daughters are not affiliated with the Church of Satan however Xerxes ( Doktor LaVey's first born son) is a young Warlock in the organization and is more busy growing up and being a young boy than anything else.

Visit the intro page at www.churchofsatan.com for further updates or pick up the newest version of The Satanic Bible with a new intro by long time Council of Nine member, LaVey confidant, good friend and succesor to Magus LaVey, High Priest Peter H. Gilmore who now runs the Church along with his wife High Priestess Peggy Nadramia.

HS!

Edited by Magister_Lang (10/19/05 12:50 PM)
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#127433 - 10/19/05 01:02 PM Re: Dr LaVeys children [Re: Magister_Lang]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Also, The Black Flame: The International Forum of the Church of Satan our official publication has a whole section updating the events since Doktor LaVey's death
( http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/TBF.html ). This can also be purchased at Towers record stores and at www.cosemporium.com .

HS!

Edited by Magister_Lang (10/19/05 01:04 PM)
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

Forum Stats
11893 Members
73 Forums
43642 Topics
404168 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements