Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
#12884 - 12/10/03 01:16 PM Re: Back to God. [Re: Swordsman]
Anonymous
Unregistered

i agree, assuming the Xians are right, hell is endless torture and brings no pleasure to even those who like torture. IF they r right, u don't want to go there. completely an unsatanic place to go. Love pleasure, love indulgence!
Hail Satan!

#12885 - 12/11/03 12:48 AM Re: The Improbability of God [Re: Perndog]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Indeed there isn't. If you've watched A Beautiful Mind, you'll know that the quest for a "Theory of Everything" (aka Governing Dynamics) is what drove a perfectly good genius insane.

Man cannot use science to comprehend everything, because Man is an animal, and a very divided animal at that.

As to the why of it, the why isn't science's job. "Why ask why, when how is so much more fun?"

#12886 - 12/11/03 01:35 AM Re: Satanist: Agnostic? Athiest?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hmmm, how to answer this with the least amount of effort?
Oh, I've got it. "No."

Do we believe in the Christian God? No. Read TSB. Woshipping Yahweh would be worshipping the man who invented Yahweh. The honest Satanist woships only him/herself.

Do we base our ideas (faith=belief, thus we don't believe) on faith? No. Again, read TSB. Doubt will set men free.

Do we belong to a "church" in the Christian sense of the word? [broken record]No. Again, read TSB.[/broken record] Christians meekly follow what their Church tells them, or they "schism" from that Church and create a new one. "Cursed are the lovers of God, for they shall be as shorn sheep."

I believe that answers your questions. I refer any others to the source material.

#12887 - 12/13/03 12:33 AM Re: Satanist: Agnostic? Athiest?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Apathetic

#12888 - 12/13/03 07:39 AM Re: Satanist: Agnostic? Athiest?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Why believe in anything? Many Occultists and Philosophers would argue that nothing is certain and that only nothing is true.

Perhaps I joined the Church of Satan because I had nothing better to do.

#12889 - 12/13/03 11:08 AM Re: Satanist: Agnostic? Athiest?
Xerx Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Italy
The post of Magister Nemo: Back to God is the real essence of the thoughts of all the Satanists. Some of them believe in the existence of God, or of the Devil, but everybody would immediately sign a pact to go straight to Hell if that Monster of the Judeo/Xianized God existed.
This gives me the fool idea of putting posters around my neighborhood, like the Christians do, with “God!, No thank you!” printed on them.

The difference is that when we ritualize we know that it is self-imposed ignorance about things that nobody knows even if someone pretends to know.
The reason why we adhere to CoS is that it is a useful thing for us, as well as for some of us to believe in God or Devil suits to themselves, no tickets for an afterlife are sold and in my personal view, if this would be a mean to get away from the Judeo/Xianized God I would have done surely the best thing of my life.

Hail Satan!
Xerx

#12890 - 12/13/03 11:36 AM Re: Satanist: Agnostic? Athiest?
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Sorry -- who is this "God"?

I don't think I've ever heard of him.

#12891 - 12/13/03 04:31 PM Belief.
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
No belief is required.

#12892 - 12/15/03 11:19 AM Re: Satanist: Agnostic? Athiest? [Re: reprobate]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
>>Sorry -- who is this "God"?

"Guarenteed Overnight Delivery". They're a trucking company here in the northeast. (1-800-DIAL-GOD)

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#12893 - 12/15/03 01:57 PM Re: Satanist: Agnostic? Athiest? *DELETED*
Anonymous
Unregistered

Post deleted by Reverend_Lang

#12894 - 12/15/03 02:31 PM Re: Satanist: Agnostic? Athiest?
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
It all starts with lying to children. Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, boogey men, what have you. One sure way to kill magical ability is to tell a child that something fantastic and otherworldy exists, and perpetuate that belief and then shatter it 'when they are too old for it'.

Then the pious man comes along, and out of all that pain and frustration of having their magical creations shattered, the priest picks up the peices and re-constructs a new magical reality that financially obligates them to an organised institution. And they love it. It's okay to pop the balloons of the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, and Santa Claus, so long as you don't pop the myths of wealthy religous institutions, and religious people will do ANYTHING to protect their last fragile magical bubble.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#12895 - 12/15/03 05:05 PM Re: Satanist: Agnostic? Athiest?
Wile_E_Quixote Offline
CoS Member

Believing IS childish. It is an immature, parochial view of reality.

Mature people approach life with a whirlwind of doubt.

#12896 - 12/15/03 10:00 PM Re: Satanist: Agnostic? Athiest? [Re: Bill_M]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Quote:

"Guarenteed Overnight Delivery". They're a trucking company here in the northeast. (1-800-DIAL-GOD)

Wow! I truly believe now that God can save me -- save me thousands of dollars on freight shipping costs, that is!

#12897 - 08/28/04 03:52 AM Back to Satan [Re: BurningJayde]
Shockmate Offline

Loc: Phils
care to help me m8??? im kinda lost in surfin this site
i wanna be a member of CoS

#12898 - 08/28/04 04:45 AM Re: Back to Satan [Re: Shockmate]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Google.

Use it.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404446 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements