Topic Options
#128714 - 10/27/05 02:54 PM how does one attend the church of satan?
larry_davis Offline

what i mean is do you have to set up an appointment first or something? or are the doors just open? this may seem like a strange question, but i ask because i've never seen a satanic church that was like many christian/catholic churches where if it doesn't look like a church, then there's a big sign out front that says what it is, and you just go in.
could i go to a satanic church if i'm not a satanist?

#128715 - 10/27/05 03:58 PM Re: how does one attend the church of satan? [Re: larry_davis]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

what i mean is do you have to set up an appointment first or something? or are the doors just open? this may seem like a strange question, but i ask because i've never seen a satanic church that was like many christian/catholic churches where if it doesn't look like a church, then there's a big sign out front that says what it is, and you just go in.

I don't think you understand what the Church of Satan is. There is no physical building to visit. If you become a member of the organization and are accepted as an Active Member, the opportunity may arise where you'll be able to meet other Active Members.

could i go to a satanic church if i'm not a satanist?

If you're not a Satanist, why are you here?
Prevention of Virtue

#128716 - 10/27/05 04:19 PM Re: how does one attend the church of satan? [Re: larry_davis]
angella Offline

Loc: Nevada, United States
[Please note only Moderators and members of the Priesthood are allowed to reply to topics posted here. All other replies will be deleted.]

Edited by MagisterParadise (10/27/05 04:43 PM)

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43872 Topics
405538 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements