Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#129619 - 03/01/06 07:13 PM Hard-on wheels [Re: HellofallHells]
DataLore Offline

Loc: Holodeck 3
It never ceases to amuse me when males compete by means of reckless driving and other erratic driving behaviors to be the alpha flock-ling.

The duration of and loudness of "Burning rubber", engine throttling, or how many "donuts" one can turn is taken into consideration by all females when determining the size of a male's manhood.
The same applies to motorcycles with the addition of how long and how high of speed one can ride on one wheel. With the exception to motor cycles, sound system bass/volume is also taken into consideration when measuring a man's endowment.

Though these behaviors can be exhibited at random during any commute down any street, they can be more frequently observed at the mating/proving grounds hosted by particular large parking-lot. It can easily be identified as resembling a small continuously circling parade of vehicals.

#129620 - 03/01/06 07:16 PM Re: Hard-on wheels [Re: DataLore]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Texas
It sounds, Max, as if you are describing high school!

#129621 - 03/01/06 07:41 PM Re: Hard-on wheels [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
DataLore Offline

Indeed, the species' population ,which are hormonaly fresh to mating rituals, can be observered regularly engaging in the said activities and rituals. Many of these particular male subjects continue to display mating aggresion when operating their motor vehicals until the subjects enter their sterylization periods. As one may note their survival depends upon their dominance in these competitve activities.

#129622 - 03/01/06 07:45 PM Re: Hard-on wheels [Re: DataLore]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Texas
LMAO! I think I saw that documentary.

#129623 - 03/01/06 08:09 PM Re: Herd on wheels [Re: IX Von ZehEhv]
DataLore Offline

Quote:

I drive many kilometres (ok, miles.. )

I'm reminiscing on The Simpsons episode: "Mr. Plow" when Homer is shopping at a Russian import car lot:

Crazy Vaclav: "She can go 300 hectares to a tank of kerosene.

Homer: "What country is this car from?"

Crazy Vaclav: "It no longer exists."

#129624 - 03/01/06 08:29 PM Re: Hard-on wheels [Re: DataLore]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
I always found that guys with fancy cars, bling bling and all the chicks had smaller... er... gear shifters than the um... the joysticks of quiet, skinny computer nerds.

Edit: I have also noticed a trend where the nerds have started to bling out their towers with lights and flashy things.

Edited by tovasshi (03/01/06 08:30 PM)

#129625 - 03/01/06 09:31 PM To be clear... [Re: DataLore]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
To be clear such behavior if effective should cause the human female to desire to mate with the powerful vehicle and not the comparatively impotent driver.

#129626 - 03/01/06 09:40 PM Re: Herd on wheels [Re: HellofallHells]
Barb Offline

CoS Member

I recall a time when I stopped at a red light. I was in the right lane, and I was the first car that was in line for that time the light was red. This idiot behind me was going to turn right, and I was going to go straight. The person behind me was such a maniac that he (or she) drove up the curb and through the grass to make their turn and then went speeding off, just because they couldn’t wait another minute. I just laugh at people like that.

I see people, who are in the right lane, going out into the intersection to let the car behind them have enough room to make a right turn on a red light. I never do that; I stay stopped at the line, and if someone wants to turn right, then they have to wait.

When I am driving, I like to go the speed limit, even if it makes people angry. I have never gotten a speeding ticket before. It’s just not worth having to pay a bunch of money for something stupid and having it get put onto a record. Also, many intersections in my area have cameras up by the lights to catch people who run red lights or speed, in which people who do that would get a ticket in the mail. I think that is a good idea.

"Life is the great indulgence-death the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life-here and now!" ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"The true test of anyone's worth as a living creature is how much he can utilize what he has." ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"Twenty percent of your priorities will give you 80 percent of your production, IF you spend your time, energy, money, and personnel on the top 20 percent of your priorities." ~The Pareto Principle, as stated by John C. Maxwell

#129627 - 03/01/06 09:51 PM Re: Herd on wheels [Re: crackergirl]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Wow, old threads will rise again!

Quote:

It might not be such a good thing to be the "leader of the pack" if the pack is a bunch of morons.

By "leader of the pack", I just meant to be first in line. No metaphorical leading of morons.

#129628 - 03/01/06 10:03 PM Re: Herd on wheels [Re: Barb]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

The person behind me was such a maniac that he (or she) drove up the curb and through the grass to make their turn and then went speeding off, just because they couldn’t wait another minute.

People are in such a hurry because they are very busy. Remember, you cannot be successful and happy in life if you are not constantly "busy".

#129629 - 03/01/06 10:38 PM Re: Herd on wheels [Re: Barb]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
A couple of years ago, I had the phone number for my computer repair business on a sticker on my car. One day I'm driving and the phone rings. When I pick up I hear a voice that says "dude, you are going too slow!”

It was the guy in the car behind me!

I told him I was driving at the exact speed posted on the signs for that road and he kept telling me "You’re going too slow, trust me!"

Next day I took the sticker off. Nobody called me to fix computers anyway, only idiots.

#129630 - 03/01/06 11:02 PM Re: Herd on wheels [Re: Old_Pig]
uncleherpe Offline

Quote:

A couple of years ago, I had the phone number for my computer repair business on a sticker on my car. One day I'm driving and the phone rings. When I pick up I hear a voice that says "dude, you are going too slow!”

It was the guy in the car behind me!

I told him I was driving at the exact speed posted on the signs for that road and he kept telling me "You’re going too slow, trust me!"

Next day I took the sticker off. Nobody called me to fix computers anyway, only idiots.

thats fucking hilarious!! haha!

oh- about the whole cell phone thing- my mom is one of those people who can drive very well while on a cell phone. I think that she should still be able to talk and drive because she does it well. Perhaps it could be an extra fine if you get caught driving recklessly while on a phone?

#129631 - 03/01/06 11:10 PM Re: Hard-on wheels [Re: DataLore]
False_Messiah78 Offline
Banned

Loc: New York State
I don't understand why people slow down to look at accident scenes. I love looking at them while driving...and I DO look at them but while maintaining my regular speed.

I will, however, slow down a bit if I am approaching a police officer who has pulled over a car - out of respect for the officer as well as his/her safety.

SETI@Home Team

#129632 - 03/01/06 11:29 PM Re: Herd on wheels [Re: HellofallHells]
DataLore Offline

Quote:

Quote:

The person behind me was such a maniac that he (or she) drove up the curb and through the grass to make their turn and then went speeding off, just because they couldn’t wait another minute.

People are in such a hurry because they are very busy. Remember, you cannot be successful and happy in life if you are not constantly "busy".

Indeed, the appearance of busy is the popular façade of importance.
This concept inversly conditions the herd to believe that success only comes from "hard work" instead of "smart work". Either that or they adopt the concept in order to praise their own insignificance, while abhorring anyone of great significance.
They will lose their jobs for not appearing to be working hard. No wonder it is of sociable importance amongst laboring slaves to appear to be in a hurry amongst themselves.

"Be quick or be dead"

#129633 - 03/01/06 11:34 PM Re: Herd on wheels [Re: uncleherpe]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Of course, I use it on "hands free" mode if I'm driving.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Forum Stats
12202 Members
73 Forums
43989 Topics
406081 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements