Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#13207 - 10/05/03 02:27 PM Destroying an enemy
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
I'd like to read your opinions about how would you act if involved in this hypothetical situation.

Suppose there is this individual, who offended and insulted you, without provocation from your part and made himself a gratuitous enemy of yours. Not only by words, but by actions he interferes with your life and makes himself an annoyance.

You plan to exact revenge on him. Upon studying the situation, you find there are two possible courses of action you can take, both guaranteed to succeed, but the context and circumstances demand that you take only one of these options.

Number one will force him to apologize to you in public, in a way that will be very humiliating for him. He will not be physically or economically harmed, but from the moral point of view he will suffer a devastating defeat and you will be the victor in front of everyone. You will not receive any material reward, but the outcome will be rewarding for your ego. After that, he will continue his life as before, except he will never bother you again.

Number two will set a chain of events ending with him losing his business and all his properties. You know this will be psychologically devastating for him to the point of committing suicide, so his destruction will be complete. To everybody his ruin would look like a chain of coincidences. Some amount of his money will end up on your hands, so there will be a material reward, but nobody will ever know you were the cause of his demise.

Which option do you think is the more Satanic approach?

#13208 - 10/05/03 02:54 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Whichever one you like better.
All you need do is figure out which one gives you more satisfaction.

The value that is placed on material gain is up to you. So is the value of the ego boost from the apology.
Also consider how much his suffering is worth to you. Do you care in this case how much he suffers or just that he doesn't interfere with you anymore?

The Satanic choice is the one that is the best for you, as you consider it.

#13209 - 10/05/03 03:38 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Both are perfectly legitimate. I'd prefer the latter, myself, but that's because I'm such a bitch.

Of course, it would depend on the offense---If the person initially humiliated me in public, I'd like some tit for tat.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#13210 - 10/05/03 03:44 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Perndog Offline
CoS Member

Loc: USA
I agree with the others; both options are Satanic, depending on whether you're more concerned with your ego, your wallet, or your sense of vengeance. I would personally choose number two, because right now I could use some extra money a lot more than some extra recognition. I don't really care whether the person "gets his" or in what manner he does, so long as he's out of my face.

#13211 - 10/05/03 06:45 PM option 3 [Re: Old_Pig]
Anonymous
Unregistered

give him a stone cold stunner

and hope that
vince mcmahon will clean up your act

better yet
give you a nice contract in the WWE

#13212 - 10/05/03 06:53 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I think others are correct is stating that this is a matter of your personal goals, and neither answer is more Satanic than the other.

For my part, I think it depends on context.

Has his slight to me been purely one of reputation? If so, it would be a boon to my reputation to force his apology and humiliation. This would in fact be more practical since it would amend the damage caused, and reverse this damage on the offender.

On the other hand, if his continued existence posed a threat to my success, if his affairs competed with mine, if I could expect ongoing problems from this human, I would prefer option two. In this case, my reputation is not in question, and boosting it by demeaning him is of little use. Removing him as an adversary, even if it cannot be connected to me, achieves the goal. If this fate befalls all who oppose me, then I'll wind up with little opposition.

#13213 - 10/05/03 08:40 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I rarely reply to hypothetical situations because of the overabundance of real situations one must deal with. However, reading the first situation brought a qoute to mind. Unfortunately, I forget who said it so I cannot give credit where credit is due. (Ok, I am too lazy to go to Google.)

"The best revenge is to be forgiving."

If someone has wronged you, yet you choose to make the appearance of doing the descent (right thing in the eyes of the flock) you can enhance your reputation by gaining the trust and help of more of the flock.

Additionally, sometimes a destruction ritual would be pointless. There is one individual I know who truly deserves a destruction ritual. However, she is deeply in debt, in poor health, and sexually frustrated. At this point, I believe the only thing a destruction ritual would add to her life is a merciful death. However, if I act forgiving to her, I gain more respect and she receives less compassion.

I hope you enjoy this food for thought.

#13214 - 10/05/03 09:00 PM Re: Destroying an enemy
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

That is something very few can accomplish!

Quote:

I most certainly have, thank you .

#13215 - 10/05/03 09:38 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
SilverHammer Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut
As the others have said, it's a matter of preference--the "Satanic" thing to do is whatever gratifies you. Revenge is a very personal thing for me, so I would go with option one. There is nothing quite as pleasing as seeing someone you despise being publicly humiliated. It's also more satisfying if the enemy knows who is destroying him (and why) than if he just blames bad luck--that way, you can see him quake in his boots.

www.myspace.com/savagegod

#13216 - 10/06/03 12:17 AM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Malin_Wolf Offline
CoS Member

Loc: A sleepy little hollow in Flor...
For me, number 1.

The extent of your power is visible and on display, giving others a warning not to ruffle your feathers. Humiliation is quite devastating in and of itself, because it damages his/her reputation and credibility, so further attacks by said party will be futile as well as infantile and too visible as an attack of spite. Unless he or she is a crazy fucker, than anything is possible.

Your enemy is most dangerous when he or she has nothing else to lose.

#13217 - 10/06/03 12:29 AM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Malin_Wolf]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I like the second one. Hate and revenge are a personal thing for me.

#13218 - 10/06/03 02:55 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Anonymous
Unregistered

For an interesting opinion on the subject, read Desiterata Satanicus on the CoS website.

#13219 - 10/06/03 04:05 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Old_Pig Offline

Thanks all for your answers. I see we all agree both options are equally Satanic, but every one would choose the one more fit to his personal tastes and situation. It's been very instructing to read each of your elaborations on the topic!

#13220 - 10/06/03 04:21 PM Re: Destroying an enemy
Old_Pig Offline

Quote:

Indeed it is! I hadn't thought of a third option. Your point is very interesting. I see there is some situation when "forgiving" will give you "respectability points" on the eyes of others. On the long run this may give you more satisfaction than a direct attack on the enemy.

As you say, if their lives are already miserable, letting them live is even more sadistic than squashing them!

Thanks for sharing your wisdom!

#13221 - 10/07/03 10:37 AM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I would go with both of them, but taking them in order; option one, and then option two. When I hit somebody, I make sure they never get back up. I think the reason I would do such a thing is because, as it's said in the SB, you should get revenge 100 fold. Only ultimate and utter destruction is appropiate for my enemies. Not to mention, I could use a few extra bucks after due to being layed off recently

#13222 - 10/07/03 10:42 AM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Number two all the way.

Youve succeeded in destroying your ememy, you've benifited from it, and as far as fulfiling your ego goes, it would be satisfying enough to know his name is ruined for all eternity.

#13223 - 10/09/03 06:57 AM Re: Destroying an enemy *DELETED* [Re: Old_Pig]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Post deleted by LKRice

#13224 - 10/09/03 02:23 PM Re: Destroying an enemy
Old_Pig Offline

Ok, here is my next question:
Are you some kind of retard or you are just drunk?

#13225 - 10/09/03 02:27 PM Good question [Re: Old_Pig]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm also interested to know the national origin of this person. That post sounded like no less than three different accents.

#13226 - 10/09/03 03:12 PM Re: Good question
Bumbly3 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Midlands UK
Whereever they're from, the official language is obviously 'moronic jibberish'. there is no excuse for such drivel, regardless of a person's nationality.

#13227 - 10/22/03 08:46 AM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Anonymous
Unregistered

No not either. But I'm sorry if I offeded you.
I have allso question to you.
Why you live like pig and fuck like chicken? Don't get angry.

#13228 - 10/22/03 08:51 AM Re: Good question
Anonymous
Unregistered

#13229 - 10/22/03 08:51 AM Re: Destroying an enemy
Swordsman Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Would you like a banana?
'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity' - Bullet Tooth Tony 'when I die, I will instruct the undertakers to put a bell on my tombstone, just so I can have the pleasure of not getting up when people ring' - Dr. Mossy Lawn

#13230 - 10/22/03 09:07 AM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Swordsman]
Anonymous
Unregistered

#13231 - 10/22/03 09:10 AM FLASHBACK! [Re: Swordsman]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Banana, ok!
No red butts this time!

#13232 - 10/22/03 10:48 AM Re: Destroying an enemy
Swordsman Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
I agree, you should be put on water and bread.

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity' - Bullet Tooth Tony 'when I die, I will instruct the undertakers to put a bell on my tombstone, just so I can have the pleasure of not getting up when people ring' - Dr. Mossy Lawn

#13233 - 10/22/03 05:22 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I personally would have chosen #2. MAKE SURE HE/SHE SUFFERS! And if he/she kills themselves, more reward for you! H.S.!

#13234 - 10/23/03 06:09 AM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Valinda Offline

Question; number one, when you say force do you mean put a gun to his head and force him, or put him in a situation where he will have to appologized based on what?

My opinion,
number one tends to be a short term affect, and if you are really displeased with him I would go for number two.
Also from a business perspective to many others see you using number one, you could possibly loose business after others begin avoiding you.

The funny thing is about number two is sometimes you can actually be doing them a favor. Not everyone is happy with there situation even when it comes to money. Found out an old boss after getting fired was better off, not financialy but as far as happiness goes.

Some other posts, depending on how you play out number one. You could end up with others thinking.

Forced Appologize: Your childish.
Agree that you have been wronged: You win
Any kind of Appology: Your enemy is able to admit his mistakes, which could gain him some points.

In the end I don't think he will learn much from number one.
It could also depend on a personal or business level, and what he did in the first place.

To each his own

#13235 - 10/26/03 08:58 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Number one! The humilliation will make my victory complete. Who cares if he lives or not afterwards? Once an enemy is defeated I don't care about his destiny.

#13236 - 04/30/05 08:07 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Hydroksyde Offline

Loc: New Zealand
i'd say number two. Number one, in my opinion would be counterproductive pride

#13237 - 04/30/05 08:17 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
IronCrafter Offline

Loc: A Harsh Reality ,Wa USA
Number one.

So his continued miserable existence will be a warning to others who might follow his lead.

Dead, he makes no example.
"Life is an objective-achieve it." "Be who you are and say what you feel,because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr Suess My home page featuring my work can be found here. HS! Crafter

#13238 - 05/01/05 10:31 AM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: IronCrafter]
Silencer Offline

Loc: Iceland
number two. because it seems a bit more comfortable.

#13239 - 05/01/05 11:43 AM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
G.F.V. Offline
CoS Member

In my opinion, I would choose option one, just for the fact that I would love to see my enemy in this situation be publically humiliated and tarnished. To watch him have to appear before the public and look like a total ass would be worth more to me than just a couple of his material objects. Also, it would be more satisfying to my ego for people to know that I had something to do with it rather than to just watch him self-destruct while nobody knows that I played an important role in his downfall.

So yes, my definite choice is option one.

#13240 - 05/02/05 01:08 AM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Maya Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New England
While neither option is more Satanic, I personally would opt for number one. The second option seems a bit gratuitous. The first option is more of an "eye for an eye" response, which I prefer. Unless the person who had committed the offense against me had the habit of doing the same to others, he probably does not deserve to have his entire life ruined. The first option would sufficiently satisfy me. It might also smack some sense into them.

#13241 - 05/02/05 09:28 AM Re: Destroying an enemy
False_Messiah78 Offline
Banned

Loc: New York State
Quote:

The shepherd called: one of his sheep is missing.

5th Satanic Statement: Satan represents vengeance, intead of turning the other cheek!
TSB pg 25.

As to Tha_Pigs question: I see both options as being equally Satanic. I see it as a matter of using Lesser Magic vs. Greater magic.
Whatever satisfies you better is whichever option one should choose.

Which option I choose would depend on the seriousness of the offense. I'd most likely choose the first option, as it requires less energy and effort on my part.

Edited by False_Messiah78 (05/02/05 09:34 AM)

[email protected] Team

#13242 - 05/03/05 04:03 AM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
scoundrel Offline

Loc: Philippines
I'll take number one.
Why?

I want to make him suffer. Suffer in my words. And I want the feeling by which he, for himself will find the answer to himself--which he feels very incestous about it.
There is a regret that crawls on his ears and tell that why did he do it.

I learned that lesson since the time I was in college (and still I am). I always having this strange dislike for them, on the very same matter, there is also the mere ignorance for me on the campus even though I participate on grand debates and other meetings. There is the time, that I plan to kill them, burn them, and torn them into pieces. There is the time that I want to stab them.
But...NO..A big no.
I found the answers to myself. I found the answers to the philosophy of our great Dr. LaVey. Since I read the Satanic Bible, I learned that " my words is the most fatal of them all!! "...It is the words that could kill them the most!
Because I have found out that it is better for him to live and see what I am making of him and rather die by which he sees nothing.
It is better to see a weakling walking straight unto death he had just created.
" Nothing is more despicable than a coward except perhaps the man places his faith in a coward.." -Dantes' Inferno "Do not feel envious of the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise, for only a fool will think it is happiness." -Bertrand Russell

#13243 - 05/03/05 07:20 AM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
fearless09 Offline

Loc: Nebraska
I would make option 1 plan A and should he continue to be bothersome I would make option 2 plan B.

Best Regards

#13244 - 05/03/05 01:17 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Alexey Offline

Loc: Russian Federation
Of course, number two! It will make me exulting much more!

#13245 - 05/03/05 01:26 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Hydroksyde]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
>>i'd say number two.

Gee, just when I thought this conversation ended a year and a half ago.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#13246 - 05/03/05 02:11 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
I have actually done the second one to my ex boyfriend. Greatest damn feeling in the world. Took me about six months to destroy him. No one has seen or heard from him in over a year. It has been speculated that he is in prison...

I don't take emotional abuse from men very lightly...

#13247 - 05/04/05 07:22 AM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Robin Offline

Loc: Cambridgeshire, England, Brit...
I'd choose the second scenario. Although there is ego gratification through a humiliating apology, there is both ego gratification AND money from destroying this person. Just so long as I know what I've acheived, I'm not too bothered if no-one else does.

Considering Satanisms concentration on the individual I think it'd be fair to say that neither course of action is more Satanic than the other. It'd be subjective to the person carrying it out. If they chose the one that would make them feel best, then that's be the most Satanic, but as I said, this would undoubtedly vary.

#13248 - 05/04/05 09:18 AM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
andychrist Offline

Loc: California, USA
Choosing only one is difficult. Do YOU WANT merely to be left alone by your enemy? Or do YOU WANT to destroy him? If a shit-disturber is allowed to live his life as before, he will certainly cause the same distress for someone else, which could lead to someone else choosing option two in your stead. Maybe because you want that to happen. What I'm saying is that there is no circumstance that makes the two choices mutually exclusive, and there is nothing wrong with having your cake and beating it too.

#13249 - 05/06/05 06:29 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Asmedious Offline

I think number 2, would let me sleep well at night. I don't need to prove "MY POWER" to anyone, as long as it is effective, and I win in the end.

#13250 - 05/09/05 09:47 AM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
oggi Offline

Loc: Finland
I think that both are satanic way to approach but when doing number one, also anyone who are wathing humiliation, will also know, that he will have that same end, if trying his luck too long by annoying me. If he does not learn his lesson, I humiliate him again, and then go whit number two.

I think that none has right to make same mistake twice, but have all right to do it, unless I make it clear him, that annoying me, can be fatal.

But, if someone that I could say to be my enemy(not just enemy), I would use way number two, becouse I need to give him something better things to do than trying to destroy me, like finding food from garbage can.

enemy:someone who is annoying me by his/her stupidity, opinions, appereance and actions
ememy:who try to destroy me physically or economically. Or has done something unforgivable (like child rapist, rapist(after several time), pope(murderer and destroyer, but still saying to do what is right(=gods will)) and Hitler(even killing human-animal several time is deed that must be punished))

#13251 - 05/10/05 07:56 AM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: oggi]
bianca Offline

Loc: Right where I should be.
I concur with Oggi's sentiments as the action one takes to be dependent upon the definition of enemy. We all know people who take the least slight, intentional or unintentional, as a vicious premediatated attack deserving of economic,emotional,physical and pyschic destruction. People who behave like that are immature in the mundane and magical arenas,despite their age, experience, or status. They waste their precious energies and limited number of days on this earth in vain attempts to "destroy" a perceived enemy, rather than just flick'em off like a booger. Does anyone give a booger a second thought after it's gone? I think not.
However, if it's a proven fact that a person has gone out of their way to destroy you-PROVEN, mind you, not rumor, hearsay, or suspicion- . One must be sure of their facts. While I don't believe in karma, I do believe in cause and effect. If one goes about willy-nilly mowing people down for no other reason than one can, sooner or later it will come back to bite one in the ass when the number of "unjustified" attacks reach a critical mass. Everyone has a least one person that cares about them,even marginally,and it just does'nt serve any purpose to get a host of people pissed off with one for no REAL reason.

#13252 - 05/10/05 08:09 AM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: bianca]
IronCrafter Offline

Loc: A Harsh Reality ,Wa USA
I agree Bianca.....

Being too thin skinned and *creating* enemies is counterproductive. There are much better uses for energy-like improving your lot in life. If one becomes obsessed over every small slight,you begin a downward,self consuming spiral that will ultimately not serve your own best interests.

People will sometimes do stupid things which annoy me-I write it off to them being human. I don't forgive it,but I also refuse to waste time on it. Someone would need to become a credible and ongoing threat to my game plan and happiness to cause me to wish to take them out.

Edited by IronCrafter (05/10/05 08:10 AM)
"Life is an objective-achieve it." "Be who you are and say what you feel,because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr Suess My home page featuring my work can be found here. HS! Crafter

#13253 - 05/10/05 02:08 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: bianca]
oggi Offline

Loc: Finland
Well as they; say you can't make omelet whitout making masses of enemies.

Of course, always:
conform
I can't plan how answer question in test night before it
I can't know how you enemy will respond my attack, if I don't know your enemy
I can't say person to be my enemy, if I don't know him

There is always knowledge and presentiment, and those can be used, but there is also luck that can't be controlled. So, plan how to use knowledge and presentiment, and conform to the luck(also contain error analyses). When its time to act, don't hesitate(It's easy to say).

and about destroying enemy:
I haven't have enemy that is worth of my time, but if I have change, I can waste few minutes to make my point clear. But if I have good reason to destroy someone, I will do it.

#13254 - 05/10/05 09:57 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
Mjollnir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Gone
I would definitely go with Revenge Plan# 2, however, I don't think either one is more Satanic. It's just that I am evil and revel in my enemies' destruction. Accidents, broken bones, financial loss, loss of freedom and/or mobility, etc.. I celebrate these "coincidences" and "unfortunate strings of events" that afflict the individuals that I've cursed. Why not? These are the very people who try to make my life miserable. If they are busy getting blasted by a Magic Missile and/or its related fallout, or dealing with events set in motion by Lesser Magic, then they don't have time to bother and harrass me.

Most people who are dumb enough to fuck with a Satanist are not smart enough to know when to stop.

Hail Me! Hail Satan!

#13255 - 05/10/05 10:23 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: Old_Pig]
crass Offline

Both are equally Satanic in the sense that you get your revenge and succeed in getting this person to stop bothering you. The second option however seems like overkill. Why should you ruin a person's life permanently when he has only inconvenienced you temporarily?

#13256 - 05/10/05 10:44 PM Re: Destroying an enemy [Re: crass]
Old_Pig Offline

Why should you ruin a person's life permanently when he has only inconvenienced you temporarily?

To ensure he won't cause inconvenience again.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
13268 Members
73 Forums
44506 Topics
407689 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold