Topic Options
#134808 - 11/30/05 10:09 AM LttD members only areas
amethystabysm Offline
CoS Member

Can "Registered Members" or "Citizens" gain access to "Members Only" areas of lttd or does one have to be an "Active Member" to gain access to these areas.

I am a "Citizen of the Infernal Empire". I have made a couple of requests to upgrade so as to be able check out the member's only areas. As far as I can tell, I included all the pertinant info wiith my requests to upgrade. So, I'm wondering if I just need to be patient or if maby I got mixed up at some point as to the rules regarding who can go where.

I'm going to maake another attempt right now and see what happens.
If anybody can help me understand the situation with members only areas I would certainly appreciate the assistance.

Thanks!

#134809 - 11/30/05 11:18 AM Re: LttD members only areas [Re: amethystabysm]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
No need to worry, you just need to be patient. There has been a large influx of NEW members lately.
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

Forum Stats
11895 Members
73 Forums
43651 Topics
404224 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements