Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#135005 - 12/08/05 01:24 PM Re: Just a suggestion. [Re: SDM]
satanman Offline

Loc: PADUCAH, KY
Thanks for the suggestion, now explain to me why you took it upon yourself to trash me like you did? What, if anything, important, physical, verbal, did I do to you? You started all this, no me, as is very evident.

#135006 - 12/08/05 01:31 PM Re: Just a suggestion. [Re: satanman]
SDM Offline
CoS Member

I gave you suggestions on how to perhaps "make it" on this board. Use them if you choose. It really makes no difference to me.

As of this moment, my participation in this thread and interaction with you is over.

#135007 - 12/08/05 01:42 PM Re: location [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
satanman Offline

I've understood that from the beginning. The CoS even helped a couple of times from the begging and sent me some contacts, which didn't work out naturally. There was talk from the CoS as to creating a contact list between members, but. last I was informed by the CoS, it is on hold due to some changes being made. So you see, my attempts have been at least acknowledged. Now as to being verified on here, I contacted Magister Ventrue and asked about the "title" area not listing me as a member of the CoS. Granted I may have missed how to do that here, which doesn't surprise me, and FYI, I'll ask the dumb questions for my understanding. You know the dumb questions? The ones not asked? Also you seem to miss the point I was attacked verbably, not the attacker. Or did you read that and chose to ignore it? Do you usually ignore things like that and automatically side with your fellow member and condone attacks such as this? There is no proof I did anything wrong at all, in any way form or fashion, now is there?

#135008 - 12/08/05 01:43 PM Re: Just a suggestion. [Re: SDM]
satanman Offline

You started it and then run, not surprising.

#135009 - 12/08/05 01:47 PM Re: location [Re: satanman]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>>Or did you read that and chose to ignore it? Do you usually ignore things like that and automatically side with your fellow member and condone attacks such as this? There is no proof I did anything wrong at all, in any way form or fashion, now is there? <<

I didn't side with anyone. In fact, I was trying to be helpul to you.

But it is becoming apparent that I am wasting my time.

But yes, my advice would be to always ignore useless posts. You made the mistake of encouraging the situation by replying to them.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#135010 - 12/08/05 01:53 PM Re: Just a suggestion. [Re: satanman]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

What, if anything, important, physical, verbal, did I do

Actually, permit me to inform you what you've done. You are in violation of the rules of this message board; it is not permissible for nonmembers to publicly solicit contact with other Satanists via Letters to the Devil. Furthermore, the manner in which you ask is entirely unacceptable. There is no evidence to suggest that you can be trusted at all; why would any Satanist want to meet with an entirely unknown person who has really said nothing at all since registering except "I want to meet Satanists in Paducah?"

Miss Soma is correct, you've made a terribly bad impression of yourself. Maybe if you took the time to present yourself better (not to mention put your posts in the right forum), and contributed something to this message board besides a demand for personal contact, you'd have a better chance of actually meeting a Satanist.

We don't meet those we can't trust. Period.

In nearly a year's time you've done nothing of note. You are dismissed...

#135011 - 12/08/05 04:05 PM Re: location [Re: satanman]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
OH, he got banned and I forgot to ask him what the hell does Rondey King have to do with this discussion!

#135012 - 12/08/05 11:02 PM Re: location [Re: satanman]
Mjollnir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Gone
Quote:

Yet another one.

Damn.. I'd tell you to lighten up, but.. you're banned.

Better luck next time, satanman.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12218 Members
73 Forums
44001 Topics
406140 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements