Topic Options
#135439 - 12/06/05 06:19 PM "Perverted-Justice"
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Vigilance is alive and well on the Internet!

"Perverted Justice" is a concerned citizens' group who comb the Internet, posing as minors, looking for would-be pedophiles.

Using "personas", volunteers enter Yahoo! local chatrooms. They post their age, sex, and location as being anywhere from 11-14, usually female, and in the area that other participants are in. Then, they just sit back, and wait to be hit on. That usually happens within seconds. Then they wait for the conversation to become inappropriate. That usually happens within minutes.

P.J. has a staff of four "verifiers", adult women who can affect the voice and mannerisms of a child. If the subject tries to pressure the volunteer to meet, they will be phoned by a verifier. Once it is clear that the individual has less-than-platonic intentions -- all their chat logs with the volunteer are posted on the internet.

P.J. is very careful with their operation. They aren't lone gunman; they are trained citizens who work closely with police of all levels of government. They conduct vigilante ops in front of their computers and over the phone. All of their investigations and all of their sanctions are conducted in accordance with the law.

P.J. claims responsibility for 37 convictions "that we can publically acknowledge at this time". The charges range from solicitation of a minor, attempted sexual assault of a minor, unlawful conduct with a minor, indecent exposure, propagating harmful material on the Internet, and so on. No minors are ever actually involved, thankfully: but the mere fact that the subject believes he is talking to a minor is enough for a criminal offense to have occurred. In addition to these successes, P.J. claims responsibility for one child rescue.

Perverted Justice claims that it doesn't hope to end child sexual abuse over the Internet; what it hopes to do is to "poison the well", so that never again could a would be pedophile log on to troll for kids with the assurance of anonymity. Even the old movie trick of asking "Are you a law enforcement officer?" won't work, because these volunteers aren't affiliated with official law enforcement; they are using their civil rights to conduct lawful investigations and propagate information on their own.

To see justice in action, take a look at this site.
http://www.perverted-justice.com/

Pedophiles everywhere: The Internet is not anonymous. Everyone will know what you did.

#135440 - 12/07/05 08:30 PM Re: "Perverted-Justice" [Re: reprobate]
Maya Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New England
It's a fine thing to see when people get off their asses and do something about these truly heinous criminals. Hail Perverted Justice!

#135441 - 12/07/05 09:11 PM Re: "Perverted-Justice" [Re: reprobate]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
I went to the site you posted. First I read a detailed record of a conversation that took place with a decoy and a pedophile. How incredible it was to ease drop on this conversation. I have talked to many guys on the internet and the conversation that this man had with what he thought was a thirteen year old girl was eerily familiar to me. Lines that he used on this "little girl" were the exact lines I have heard men use over and over again. Of course at my age I have developed instincts, but I shudder to think of a thirteen year old trying to deal with a grown man weaving a web of lies and enticements. Unbelievable.

Then I read an account of a man who thought he was talking to a young boy and agreed to meet with him with the express purpose of performing various sex acts with the boy. He was met by the police and arrested on the spot. The amazing thing in that case was that the man had already been caught once doing the very same thing (in the very same manner) and had just finished serving a six year sentence for it!! Proof that the courts are waaaay to leniant with these dangerous people.

Thank you for posting this interesting link. I had never heard of the Perverted Justice. I am glad there are concerned people who are helping to put these people out of commission, but I would also like to see the courts take a much harsher stance on these cases. Something the perpetrator won't forget very soon! It just seems like they are using a finger to stop a leak the size of Texas!

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#135442 - 12/08/05 12:37 AM Re: "Perverted-Justice" [Re: Maya]
StabAvery Offline

CoS Member

Loc: michigan
Its really good to see this kind of site is out there. Personally i would not be able to help out this kind of service though. I would have to go kick a hole in the sick fu##'s head. Its this kind of criminal that can't even make it in jail.

#135443 - 12/08/05 05:45 AM Re: "Perverted-Justice" [Re: dragondancer]
Leo_V Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Proof that the courts are waaaay to leniant with these dangerous people.

True. Our (U.S.) court system is too lenient on every person processed though it.

But we can't overcrowd those prisons, now can we?

Time served however pales in comparison to punishment received by a pedophile while in prison.

..and I do mean received.

#135444 - 12/08/05 06:03 AM Re: "Perverted-Justice" [Re: Leo_V]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Quote:

Time served however pales in comparison to punishment received by a pedophile while in prison.

..and I do mean received.

Maybe, but that didn't seem to stop the sick fuck that served six years of it and then went right back and did the very same thing again. He is now enjoying his prison life all over again. I guess he likes it!

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#135445 - 12/08/05 06:16 AM Re: "Perverted-Justice" [Re: Leo_V]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Quote:

..and I do mean received

Sadly, this is something of an urban myth. It would be lovely to think that there is some honor among thieves, and perhaps, in times past there was.

Since there are so many sex-offenders and wife-beaters, pedophiles and rapists in prison its impossible to believe that the nice murderers and drug dealers are handing out true justice. Worse still is the very real fact that many sex-offenders are kept in "PROTECTIVE CUSTODY", separated from everyone except other sex-offenders, or kept completely isolated for their protection.

'bummer.

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#135446 - 12/08/05 10:22 AM Re: "Perverted-Justice" [Re: reprobate]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
I remember seeing a website showing chatroom dialogs (or "dialogues" to Euphoria) like this, where people posed as young girls and lured in perverts. The catch though was that they'd radically shift the conversation at some point so that they sounded insane, until the pervert eventually left. It was hilarious. Wish I had the URL handy.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#135447 - 12/08/05 10:45 AM Re: "Perverted-Justice" [Re: Ygraine]
man_mind Offline
Banned

You are correct. Not sure how you know that, but basically, it goes like this. (I know because my mothers other was a C/O for nearly 10 years at a minimal security.) (C/O means Correctional Officer. He was station in the yard most of the time. The worst place to be.)

Minimal, Maximum, and Federal.

I'm not going to get into how people end up at each prison system. On the topic of how a pedophile may or may not get shanked in the shower.

This is indeed very rare. Hollywood perception is what it has become, not urban legend. Prison justice is very limited to, punching in the head in passing, and stabbing with spoons in passing. The occasional psychopath who just jumps up on the table and starts trying to hit people with a tray or spoon.

Minimal security is unlikely to receive this sort of behavior, mainly because these folks will be out soon. They aren't going to fuck it up for themselves because Charlie molested his daughter. They don't give a shit.

Maximum security COULD on the other hand target pedo's. Unfortunately, it is called MAXIMUM security for a reason. Not only because people can't get out OR in, but because the people already IN, stay in an area that they are placed in.

No cell hopping after 8!

Look, seriously, someone COULD get attacked for whatever reason, but it only happens one of two ways.

1. The guard allowed it, or 2, the guard allowed it.

That is it. After the guard allows it, it lasts for all of a minute, which is ample enough time, and the guard proceeds to place the assaulter and assaultee in their proper and preplanned spots. One in solitary, the other infirmary.

People in maximum security have searches planned, and at random every other fucking day, and they really don't have places to hide things, like weapons. Hence the weapons being limited to, spoons and trays.

Per unit there is one shank. The way they pass it from cell to cell is by a sock and a string. They also attempt this with other objects, such as smokes or perhaps the home made tattoo gun. It is called a "line".

If the cells are getting tossed, they pass the line when the guards aren't looking. It works most of the time, but people have gotten caught.

I guess I got off subject. The point is, there is virtually NO prison justice, unless you see it on an HBO movie such as American Me.

The most you will see in the way of violence are from people in solitary confinement, and those in regular jails awaiting their homeward visit to the big time. Are their acts Jail House Justice? Or simply outward displays of mental retardation? Well, I guess I'll let everyone else decide.

"A priest is one who harbors the ill and gives them faith because they fear death and they are weak."

#135448 - 12/08/05 11:49 AM Re: "Perverted-Justice" [Re: reprobate]
Grima Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Thank you very much for the link, I really enjoy people putting these disgusting actions in broad daylight for all to see.
I really like their method of work so that they do not break any laws, they've really put some good thought into it. Normally there is nothing that can be done because it is considered to be entrapment and that those 'poor' people would not normally do that.
Big thumbs up for this group.

#135449 - 12/11/05 01:11 PM Re: "Perverted-Justice" [Re: reprobate]
Barb Offline

CoS Member

I think that is a great idea that will get a lot of those sick perverts caught and also humiliated publicly. Maybe it will teach some of those morons that their actions have consequences, since they are too stupid to figure that out for themselves.

"Life is the great indulgence-death the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life-here and now!" ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"The true test of anyone's worth as a living creature is how much he can utilize what he has." ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"Twenty percent of your priorities will give you 80 percent of your production, IF you spend your time, energy, money, and personnel on the top 20 percent of your priorities." ~The Pareto Principle, as stated by John C. Maxwell

#135450 - 12/12/05 10:37 AM Re: "Perverted-Justice" [Re: reprobate]
crackergirl Offline

Loc: Kansas
I saw this on TV! It was great! This woman dressed up like a kid, met a guy at a Mickey D's and busted his sick ass. Damn good idea.

#135451 - 12/12/05 11:45 AM Re: "Perverted-Justice" [Re: crackergirl]
Mead_Honeywine Offline

Loc: Massachusetts
Did she let him eat first? May as well let him poison himself before he hits the big house.

#135452 - 12/12/05 11:47 AM Re: "Perverted-Justice" [Re: Mead_Honeywine]
crackergirl Offline

Loc: Kansas
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the "dollar menu" either.

#135453 - 12/17/05 05:27 PM Re: "Perverted-Justice" [Re: Ygraine]
Epsilon Offline

Loc: Scotland
Segregation from the general prison population appears to be the “in-thing”when housing sex offenders here in Scotland also. Protective custody? It is exactly that! In fact, their being in prison serves as a safe house from those in the community who would ultimately deal their own justice on the outside.

Three years ago, whilst working in the media, I had the pleasure of a guided tour of one of Scotland's maximum security prisons, HMP Barlinnie. There is a stark injustice in that place that has lived with me ever since;

• A man with even a limited criminal record who assaults, even slightly, another man can expect to serve a year behind bars, in one of Barlinnie's old Victorian blocks.
  • Yet a man who sexually assaults a woman, will spend on average six months in one of Barlinnie's modern prefab, and fully contained units.

With such lean ency in their favor is it any wonder that many sex offenders choose to re-offend? After all, do we not live in this new enlightened age of rehabilitation; where the offenders crimes are the result of an illness that society should bear the guilt for it's inability to find a cure for?

It saddens me to have met many a man, and woman, who believe that the latter is so.

2000 years of ultra-liberalist teachings have given us a society with a criminal justice system 2000 years behind that of the Romans.

With that said, it is heartening to see that those behind Perverted Justice are taking an active responsibility in rooting out the worst of the worst in as publicly a way as possible. Vigilantism? Aye it is... but a necessary one. If only it could be accompanied with a good traditional beating on arrival at prison.

Edited by Epsilon (12/17/05 05:31 PM)

Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
43879 Topics
404434 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements