Topic Options
#137247 - 12/22/05 03:06 PM If you have an AOL.COM email address
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Just to let you know, if you have an AOL.COM email address you will not be receiving any notifications or update emails from this server. It appears too many people have marked these emails from here as spam and AOL has "black listed" this server. I am working to resolve this but I do not know if it will be possible. I would highly suggest that you get a different email address to use with all services related to churchofsatan.com, satannet.com, cosemporium.com and just about everything else.

Also if you do not want to receive emails from these domains stop signing up for them ... it only makes sense. Everything has always been Opt-in so that means that if you are receiving mail it is because you signed up for it, we never spam anything out, ever!

Here is the message and link to AOLs issue
------------------------------
Remote host said: 554-: (RLY:CH) http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/554rlych.html
554 TRANSACTION FAILED
------------------------------

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#137248 - 12/22/05 06:17 PM Re: If you have an AOL.COM email address [Re: Magister Frost]
Z3ro3X Offline
CoS Member

I don't know yet if Google's Gmail is no longer invite only. But if it is and any of you want one, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do about sending any of you an invite.

Out of all the free email services I would have to say gmail to be the best. I also love the fact that you get free pop3 access with it while mostly every one else charges you for it as an extra service. As for security I use Kmail and PGP.

Also you should allways have an email address separate from your ISP. If for any reason your ISP is cancelled for what ever reason you're screwed. I never use my ISP's email just for that reason.

Forum Stats
11889 Members
73 Forums
43636 Topics
404131 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements