Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#140618 - 01/25/06 05:57 PM Re: Wow, people really like to use scapegoating dont they? [Re: InfesT]
Lust Offline

InfesT wrote. "the think assault bloodshed and rape is right..." what the fuck?"

Well, I am a Satanist, and here is my take on rape. If a Female, or Male, is where they simply should not be, dressed in a manner they should not be, giving advances they should not give, and the end-result is Rape! I find quite deserving. One should never send a mateing call unless they want screwed, Fucked, or Raped "There are far to many waiting to oblige"! How ever random rapists I find detesting, and deserve their immediate demise. I also choose not to view this video, simply because you have told me of its putrid contents. Misery loves company!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#140619 - 06/12/06 03:16 AM Re: Wow, people really like to use scapegoating dont they? [Re: SilverHammer]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
I know how you feel about your boss having a potential heart attack. I don't allow mine to know my affiliations either. However I did have a different sort of issue with my employer recently. I tend to adopt gothic-like aesthetics in my time off, as is my right. Well I wandered into the restaurant to get some food on my day off, and I just so happened to be wearing the all black with black makeup aesthetics and last week she approached me and told me not to be in the store when I'm all dressed up in these dark getups. How fucked is that? I don't intend to let it go too far, though. She really can't tell me what to do with my time off, but alas, I do not wish to cause further trouble.

HS!

I know you get this a lot, but I dig the avatar!

Edited by lefthandbybirth (06/12/06 01:05 PM)

#140620 - 06/12/06 07:29 AM Re: Wow, people really like to use scapegoating dont they? [Re: Lust]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
NOBODY diseves to be raped. Regardless of how stupid they are. Most of the people you described are not aware that they are asking to be rapedit is ignorrant, but it doesnt make them deserving of such an awful thing: they did not hurt anybody.

About the video- I woder, are there videos that premote the contrary? That show of the inqusiton, the Jihad, the killing and abuse of wemon by religious man, of bitting of children, of witch-hunts etc?
I think that should be done. Not in the contecst of satanism\in the name of the CoS.. just as an objective history of religious pervetions I'll just enjot watching it =P

#140621 - 06/12/06 07:50 AM Re: Wow, people really like to use scapegoating dont they? [Re: The_Lightning]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
Quote:

NOBODY diserves to be raped.

I dissagree.

Rapists, child molesters, murderers, those who purposly spread AIDs, and those who abuse animals diserve to be raped.

#140622 - 06/12/06 07:55 AM Re: Wow, people really like to use scapegoating dont they? [Re: tovasshi]
The_Lightning Offline

Smartass..

Yeah..Except for THOSE

#140623 - 06/12/06 08:06 AM Re: Wow, people really like to use scapegoating dont they? [Re: The_Lightning]
Lust Offline

Quote:

NOBODY diseves to be raped. Regardless of how stupid they are.

You just contradicted yourself. If your convictions were true you would have left no room for compromise with tovasshi.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#140624 - 06/12/06 08:57 AM Re: Wow, people really like to use scapegoating dont they? [Re: InfesT]
Krowklaws Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Salem MA
I have found over the years that the best way of dealing with these types is summed up by living two quotes.

1. Responsibility to the responsible.
2. Vital experience, not spiritual pipe dreams.

Once one excels in the real world and develops successfully, status, influence and position they will then be in the position to best protect themselves and call the shots in real life situations. Others who hold a superior mind-set will recognize/sence your outstanding qualities and want to know your personal "tricks of the trade" so to speak. This puts the aces up your sleeve and creates a line of demarcation between playing in the philio-religious sandbox and skillfully mastering minds.
Those who don't get it,can't. Plain and simple they sheep to be ruled, herded, and manipulated. ( This is very easy to do.)

Remember complaining about something only subjects you to it. Use your life and create reality to your will. If they bother you, ask them to stop, if they do not - Destroy them. This is the non-irrating way to deal with not only religious dolts but ill mannered and educated rubes as a whole.

To quote Magister Gilmore's wonderful writing...
"Our massed egos shall shatter the complacency of those who would abdicate reason for ignorance..."
I hope this helps you in dealing similar instances in the future.
I personally never allow myself to be used as a scape goat due to the fact I enforce the school of thought "fear me or respect me". Either way it gets the job done.
Infernally yours,
Krow
PS. Remember the old saying..." Never try to teach a pig to sing. It only wastes the teachers time and annoys the pig"

#140625 - 06/12/06 11:06 AM Re: Wow, people really like to use scapegoating dont they? [Re: Lust]
Neko Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

If a Female, or Male, is where they simply should not be, dressed in a manner they should not be, giving advances they should not give, and the end-result is Rape! I find quite deserving.

I call bullshit. That's merely an excuse used to justify a lack of self control. A lack of self control on someone elses part is hardly an excuse to warrant a lack of self control on your own.

Now, this does not mean that someone who puts themselves in a bad situation will get pity from me (quite the contrary), but that is hardly reason to justify rape as appropriate to their stupidity. Once a person says stop then the mating call is over and revoked, period. Any continuation at that point is advancing without a mating signal and is unwelcome.

Those who have violated the laws have given up their rights, and therefore cannot be used to validate your argument. It also does not apply to the situation that you have presented as a basis for your argument.

I find your argument highly solipsistic and quite contrary to Satanic thought.

The Temple | The Elite

#140626 - 06/12/06 11:29 AM Re: Wow, people really like to use scapegoating dont they? [Re: Lust]
The_Lightning Offline

No, sweetie- it has nothing to do with true or false.. it has to do with a the phrasing of a law- that's why even in courts a law is brought up three times in front of the parliament to be rephrased until its accurate and considers all aspects.
So let me rephrased- people who deserve to be raped are only people who made equally horrific crimes against other humans.
A girl who doesnt know what she wants from herself didn't hurt a soul- she doesnt deserve to be "punished" in such a brutal way.
Taboo's reply on the subject was, as always, very well written.. I'll even quote it:
Quote:

I call bullshit. That's merely an excuse used to justify a lack of self control. A lack of self control on someone elses part is hardly an excuse to warrant a lack of self control on your own.

Now, this does not mean that someone who puts themselves in a bad situation will get pity from me (quite the contrary), but that is hardly reason to justify rape as appropriate to their stupidity. Once a person says stop then the mating call is over and revoked, period. Any continuation at that point is advancing without a mating signal and is unwelcome.

Those who have violated the laws have given up their rights, and therefore cannot be used to validate your argument. It also does not apply to the situation that you have presented as a basis for your argument.

I find your argument highly solipsistic and quite contrary to Satanic thought

Edit:
I would like to add that I would treat such a person disrespectfully, but every reaction should be balanced against the action. Raping her is not a balanced reaction.

Edited by The_Lightning (06/12/06 11:34 AM)

#140627 - 06/12/06 01:43 PM Re: Wow, people really like to use scapegoating dont they? [Re: Neko]
Lust Offline

changing post

Edited by Tier_Instinct (06/12/06 02:08 PM)

#140628 - 06/12/06 02:29 PM Re: Wow, people really like to use scapegoating dont they? [Re: Neko]
Lust Offline

Quote:

Quote:

If a Female, or Male, is where they simply should not be, dressed in a manner they should not be, giving advances they should not give, and the end-result is Rape! I find quite deserving.

Quote:

I call bullshit. That's merely an excuse used to justify a lack of self control. A lack of self control on someone else&#8217;s part is hardly an excuse to warrant a lack of self control on your own.

I have never lost any self control. Rather I am stating the obvious in others.

Quote:

Now, this does not mean that someone who puts themselves in a bad situation will get pity from me (quite the contrary), but that is hardly reason to justify rape as appropriate to their stupidity. Once a person says &#8220;stop&#8221; then the mating call is over and revoked, period. Any continuation at that point is advancing without a mating signal and is unwelcome.

Nor will I pitty them which is what my original post is implying.
I do not justify rape because of their stupidity. I would never justify rape. I am saying that rape happens. Stupidity is quite painful for some.

Quote:

Those who have violated the laws deserve where they are, and more importantly have nothing too do with this argument.

Quote:

I find your argument highly solipsistic and quite contrary to Satanic thought.

After have read your post I would probably feel the same way. However I do not think you are hearing what it is I am saying.
I in no way advocate rape.
I am saying that there are plenty of crazy people in the world, and if someone intices one into believing something be ready to split or deal with your actions. No means No and thats the bottom line...

#140629 - 06/12/06 02:51 PM Re: Wow, people really like to use scapegoating dont they? [Re: The_Lightning]
Lust Offline

NO one should ever be raped period. There is no excuse for the action. There is also no excuse for stupidity. A grown male or female knows when one has gone too far.
Now in the case of a child. This is an entirely different situation and calls for only one suitable punishment. Death!

#140630 - 06/12/06 03:46 PM Re: Wow, people really like to use scapegoating dont they? [Re: Lust]
The_Lightning Offline

I say- an eye for an eye.
death is a nice way out... miserable life is a bigger punishment.

#140631 - 06/12/06 04:02 PM Re: Wow, people really like to use scapegoating dont they? [Re: Lust]
Neko Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

NO one should ever be raped period. There is no excuse for the action. There is also no excuse for stupidity. A grown male or female knows when one has gone too far.
Now in the case of a child. This is an entirely different situation and calls for only one suitable punishment. Death!

I think that about sums it up pretty well.

The Temple | The Elite

#140632 - 06/12/06 04:02 PM Re: Wow, people really like to use scapegoating dont they? [Re: The_Lightning]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
Quote:

I say- an eye for an eye.
death is a nice way out... miserable life is a bigger punishment.

I agree with this very strongly. While I feel there is no cause for rape to begin with, I say the best punishment for rape is rape. If you think you need to force yourself on someone else to that point, then I say let big bubba have his way with you as your punishment for said actions. When your asshole quits stinging, you will never do that again..I would think. Some people can only learn that they have wronged others by being equally wronged in return. I don't recall if it's in Louisianna or Texas, but in one of those southern states, if you are convicted of rape, they castrate you and leave you in general population and let the other inmates have their way with you. I like that, a lot. I have zero tolerance for such sickness and I find the best way to discourage it is to let the offender become the offendee. End of story.

HS!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Stats
12202 Members
73 Forums
43989 Topics
406081 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements