Topic Options
#142938 - 01/30/06 01:59 PM Re: After membership... what next? [Re: LodeRunner]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
Quote:

Your elitist attitudes says it all.

Yes it does.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
“A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.” -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#142939 - 01/30/06 02:01 PM Re: After membership... what next? [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I no longer have my little red card, due to an unfortunate association with a complete dickhead

Assuming you mean that you lost the card itself, you can write to Central Grotto to request a replacement.

#142940 - 01/30/06 02:01 PM Re: After membership... what next? [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Yes, well said.

I joined the Church of Satan because I wanted to join the Church of Satan. Pretty damn simple!

#142941 - 01/30/06 02:02 PM Re: After membership... what next? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Texas
Thank you, they are working on that.

#142942 - 01/30/06 03:44 PM Re: After membership... what next? [Re: Magister Frost]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Push a few buttons and POOF!
Works every time.
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#142943 - 01/30/06 04:17 PM Re: After membership... what next? [Re: Magister_Lang]
DataLore Offline

Loc: Holodeck 3
I suspect they are already part of a pseudo-Satanic organization.
They were sent forth as a "suicide bomber" to the forums.

#142944 - 01/30/06 04:26 PM Re: After membership... what next? [Re: DataLore]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
>>I suspect they are already part of a pseudo-Satanic
>>organization.

Ironically, I can't imagine which one out there isn't "just a bunch of fucking emo goth posers who don't actually DO anything".

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#142945 - 01/30/06 04:39 PM Re: After membership... what next? [Re: Bill_M]
DataLore Offline

Loc: Holodeck 3
I found it hilarious that they threw in the insult "emo".

#142946 - 01/30/06 04:49 PM Re: After membership... what next? [Re: Bill_M]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
Quote:

[Re: $200] Hell, I spend more than that on books, DVDs, and other recreational stuff in a given month.

As I said to Myself as I finally joined the CoS (quite recently, back in November) I've been known on (far too) many occasions to spend more than that in one bookshop visit Ah, bibliophilia

#142947 - 01/30/06 05:31 PM Re: After membership... what next? [Re: LodeRunner]
Maya Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New England
Another one sent to the trash heap. Good riddance to bad rubbish, as the saying goes.

#142948 - 01/30/06 05:52 PM Re: After membership... what next? [Re: LodeRunner]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
This forum is periodically bombarded with dense individuals, but this one kind of deserved a special award o something. He received a pretty clear answer to his question, yet he insisted on asking again and again.

Obviously his problem was he didn’t like the real answer. He was probably expecting something like “for $200 you get a special toll-free number where you can call Satan’s penthouse and two tickets for our bi-monthly orgy”.

#142949 - 01/30/06 06:18 PM Re: After membership... what next? [Re: Old_Pig]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

He was probably expecting something like “for $200 you get a special toll-free number where you can call Satan’s penthouse and two tickets for our bi-monthly orgy”.

I would love that!!!

#142950 - 01/30/06 06:28 PM Re: After membership... what next? [Re: LodeRunner]
chandler Offline

Loc: TX, US
What a Lode.

#142951 - 01/30/06 08:38 PM Re: After membership... what next? [Re: CWH]
toad Offline

CoS Member

Loc: texas
Quote:

I would love that!!!

Would? Shit! Didn't you get your tickets yet? My tickets were attached to the collar on the monkey that they sent me.

Toad

I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.

#142952 - 01/31/06 04:59 AM Re: After membership... what next? [Re: Chess]
DarkApollyon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Brighton, England
Quote:

These are precisely the reasons I intend to affiliate with the CoS. It's a group founded by a man I respect (Anton LaVey) that works toward causes I believe in (the whole Pentagonal Revisionism shebang). There are some immediate tangible benefits ("downstairs" access here on the forum) but they aren't the reasons I intend to join. It's a way of throwing in my lot with a powerful group of like-minded people.

-Chess

Nicely and succinctly put!

This echoes quite strongly the reasons I decided to join the CoS last summer!

HAIL SATAN!

Edited by DarkPagan (01/31/06 05:00 AM)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44031 Topics
406349 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements